Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 130892 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2011, 09:47:42 PM »
clemens and the ben fella = fat on steroids mainly testosterona ,,very femiliar like the coach when he is not on hgh,,coach is just little fella..they are big fat ...

stalone in the picture here,,kuklo the kid,,that consco fella...they are what we call ....holding water YET lean ....they are very lean yet hold water...this is like bodybuild offseason that go guest posting ...majority of us dont hold more than 7-8% bodyfat many of us hold 6%...but 6-8+% zone,,local gym rat and gurus will put those fellas at 15% ...but ofcourse local gym rats and gurus have no idea about bodybuilding...or anything serious about hormones..so their opinion dont count for anything serious ,,should be laughed at usually

lastly...the sagi kalev fella...thats what shredded ripped look like with some water retention but alot less than fellas in the stalone group which i shall call group 2 for the sake of example,, so sagi is one of the fella that is reaady to step on stge on a call notice 2-3 week out at any moment some time less!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2011, 12:29:23 AM »

If you want to see it, look at a powerlifting board. The bloat is relished PL circles. Also, someone might be able to find it, there is a classic photo of Lee Priest and Titus hanging out with faces so bloated, their eyes are almost swole shut. They get extra points for using the thumbs up pose.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2011, 01:00:04 AM »
ben wouldnt be so fat would be even fatter if he was not on the gh

fixed.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2011, 01:09:44 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2011, 01:11:26 AM »
50 cent obvious test face

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2011, 01:26:20 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2011, 07:48:55 AM »
i keep asked what is testosterona face,, what is dianabola testosterona face....well testosterona face is a face only a mother can love lol,, its a joke ...some felas look very good it really depend on how low your bodyfat is and the dose... over all testosterona face for the average user who dont bodybuild is ,,,

this

gh15 approved

God you're retarded.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2011, 07:52:50 AM »
God you're retarded.

You really hate the truth don't you coach. Always mad at gh15 because he called you out on your bullshit lies about 200mg test a week.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2011, 07:56:25 AM »
Alot of you guys still relate steroids with how BB's look - in alot of sports it's all to do with performence and not muscular hypertrophy to the extreme level like BB..Just cos a guy isn't built lean and large does not make him clean, yet there still are certain signs like in the face with water retention etc

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2011, 07:57:29 AM »
You really hate the truth don't you coach. Always mad at gh15 because he called you out on your bullshit lies about 200mg test a week.

There's only one person on this site who knows what I'm on and he's laughing his ASS off at this clown. Yes, GH15 is delusional. Like I'm going to take all that shit at 49 years old.....I don't even compete jackass and I'm not even close enough to being as narcissistic to be on that kind shit. I've called this pussy out now for years.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2011, 07:59:18 AM »

This clown knows no truth and my guess is you haven't trained long enough or been around bodybuilding long enough to even come close to knowing the truth.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2011, 07:59:42 AM »
"How does big ben hold a football with the etc. Etc and all the GH?" Are you freaking serious?

Yes, I'm 100% serious. I'm on 10iu of generic gh a day and my hands and fingers are alternately numb, in pain or tingling the entire day. Often can't open or close my hands properly or rotate my wrists normally.

You really should quit with the lies, Coach. You know all of this. Those of us who have followed gh15 bible have found that he is incredibly accurate.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2011, 08:15:52 AM »
So basically test face is people with bloated faces. Cmon.....Roseanne Barr has "test" face then.

Or is it people with bloated faces that have/had muscle?

I get a tiny bit of "test face" once a month plus I become a real bitch. And I don't do any fucking test.
LOL.. I here ya.. This dick think's he has the world figured out,because he's a junkie steroid user,and pusher..?  Phucking losers that follow him are being taken down a slippery road with this piece of shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2011, 08:26:23 AM »
Yes, I'm 100% serious. I'm on 10iu of generic gh a day and my hands and fingers are alternately numb, in pain or tingling the entire day. Often can't open or close my hands properly or rotate my wrists normally.

You really should quit with the lies, Coach. You know all of this. Those of us who have followed gh15 bible have found that he is incredibly accurate.

1. GH15 is one of those people (gimmick or not) that stands for everything wrong in bodybuilding.

2. You're making an assumption about Rothlesberger that is unfounded. You have numbness, tingling etc, from gh use (10iu's is ridiculous anyway). If Rothlesberger has it (as with a lot of FB players) it's from ball handling and gripping a football at every practice, every game, taking hits and generally getting beat up in a violent game. There's nothing violent about bodybuilding not even the training or in a bodybuilders case...."working out".

When you have problems from drug use and nothing else, re-evaluate what you're doing.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2011, 08:34:08 AM »
1. GH15 is one of those people (gimmick or not) that stands for everything wrong in bodybuilding.

Let's be clear that this is your OPINION. In my estimation, gh15 stands for all that is TRUE about bodybuilding. Good or bad, his posts reflect the truth about our cult.

2. You're making an assumption about Rothlesberger that is unfounded. You have numbness, tingling etc, from gh use (10iu's is ridiculous anyway). If Rothlesberger has it (as with a lot of FB players) it's from ball handling and gripping a football at every practice, every game, taking hits and generally getting beat up in a violent game. There's nothing violent about bodybuilding not even the training or in a bodybuilders case...."working out".

I made no assumptions about Big Ben. I merely asked whether the sides from gh would interfere with the work of a professional quarterback. See, I have doubts too about what he would be able to use effectively, but instead of asking you (someone who lies about the use of drugs) I asked gh15 (someone who tells the truth).

When you have problems from drug use and nothing else, re-evaluate what you're doing.

Who said I had problems? I have side effects. Another one is my dick grew and inch in length and girth. I can use all the help I can get, so I'd call that a benefit. There's tons of other benefits. For example, I can eat high calorie foods and do no cardio and be leaner than I ever was while in my 20's on strict diets. It's called Risk/Reward, and so far the rewards outweigh the risk. Also, aren't you on your FOURTH wife? You want to talk about re-evaluating what you're doing?

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2011, 08:36:11 AM »

Disgusted said plenty of times that if you don't use at least 10iu , don't use it at all (for mass building)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2011, 08:42:56 AM »
So basically test face is people with bloated faces. Cmon.....Roseanne Barr has "test" face then.

Or is it people with bloated faces that have/had muscle?

I get a tiny bit of "test face" once a month plus I become a real bitch. And I don't do any fucking test.
you are NOT a female fag :)

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2011, 09:05:46 AM »
What's the secret to keeping the face from bloating while on test? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2011, 09:07:41 AM »
Who said I had problems? I have side effects. Another one is my dick grew and inch in length and girth. I can use all the help I can get, so I'd call that a benefit. There's tons of other benefits. For example, I can eat high calorie foods and do no cardio and be leaner than I ever was while in my 20's on strict diets. It's called Risk/Reward, and so far the rewards outweigh the risk. Also, aren't you on your FOURTH wife? You want to talk about re-evaluating what you're doing?

Ok, I'm done here. You're obviously an idiot. Take drugs, limit training, no cardio.....you're lazy and are afraid of real work just like pros and gh15. Call me what you want, say what you want. whatever. You'd shit if you actually had to work for your "gains".

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2011, 09:10:53 AM »
Ok, I'm done here. You're obviously an idiot. Take drugs, limit training, no cardio.....you're lazy and are afraid of real work just like pros and gh15. Call me what you want, say what you want. whatever. You'd shit if you actually had to work for your "gains".

I'd be an idiot if I continued doing 2 hrs of cardio a day, eating nothing but fish and asparagus and training til my sweat smelled like alcohol like I used to do to get in condition.

Now, I follow the bible, eat 3x the calories and get in condition in half the time with no cardio and I'll come in 12-15 lbs heavier.

Yeah, sounds like I'm an idiot, for sure.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2011, 09:12:39 AM »
I'd be an idiot if I continued doing 2 hrs of cardio a day, eating nothing but fish and asparagus and training til my sweat smelled like alcohol like I used to do to get in condition.

Now, I follow the bible, eat 3x the calories and get in condition in half the time with no cardio and I'll come in 12-15 lbs heavier.

Yeah, sounds like I'm an idiot, for sure.

Good for you. You're lazy. Who said anything about two hours of cardio? That would be dumb. Keep following your 'bible".

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2011, 09:14:25 AM »
I still train 90-120 mins a day, 5-6 days a week. Training split is intense. I don't see others doing half the work in the weight room that myself and my training partner put in.

Just don't feel the need to spin my wheels on the wrong drugs at the wrong doses eating the wrong foods and doing massive amounts of cardio to try to correct the mistakes.

You should read the bible, Coach. There's still time for you to repent.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2011, 09:15:49 AM »
Good for you. You're lazy. Who said anything about two hours of cardio? That would be dumb. Keep following your 'bible".

If zero cardio and higher carbs is resulting in 2-3 lbs fat loss per week without using a single fat burner, why on earth should I add cardio?What does being lazy have to do with proper preparation?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2011, 09:17:25 AM »
I still train 90-120 mins a day, 5-6 days a week. Training split is intense. I don't see others doing half the work in the weight room that myself and my training partner put in.

Just don't feel the need to spin my wheels on the wrong drugs at the wrong doses eating the wrong foods and doing massive amounts of cardio to try to correct the mistakes.

You should read the bible, Coach. There's still time for you to repent.

I don't need to, I rely more on my training than I do on gear. Tell your "God" to quit hiding and come train with me, I offered...he hides.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2011, 09:18:01 AM »
Coach still lives in the fantasy. The training is still real to him dammit!