Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 131478 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 04:40:11 PM »
So basically test face is people with bloated faces. Cmon.....Roseanne Barr has "test" face then.

Or is it people with bloated faces that have/had muscle?

I get a tiny bit of "test face" once a month plus I become a real bitch. And I don't do any fucking test.

io856

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 04:43:38 PM »
estrogen

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 04:44:04 PM »
when you get on a high dose of testosterona, and  look in the mirror and say, fuck I'm ugly, what happened to that handsome man that was once staring back at me, you know you are growing!
l

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 04:45:49 PM »
i keep asked what is testosterona face,, what is dianabola testosterona face....well testosterona face is a face only a mother can love lol,, its a joke ...some felas look very good it really depend on how low your bodyfat is and the dose... over all testosterona face for the average user who dont bodybuild is ,,,

this

gh15 approved

getfuckederona.

ben is not on the sauce  ::)

lesaucer

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 04:47:09 PM »
its called letrozole....

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »

;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 04:48:46 PM »
its called letrozole....

rather not waste the money or take drugs that are known to cause cancer. Arimidex nolvadex and letro, all that stuff is more dangerous than steroids themsellf! They do work though for leaning that face out..
l

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 04:54:33 PM »
testerona face,,,no balonie

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »
Good post gh15...

On lots of testosterone I get the skin glow but it's differnt than the gh glow. GH glow and I look like a fitness model with good genetics and women see me and  say you are narcistic because they think I use moisturizers and tanning lol, but the truth is my lucky ass has legit gh and they play with some ghr6 bullshit  ;D..so while they drink their vegetable juice all day long and hope to get that magical skin glow and they get frustrated when they see you eating shit. Never touching vegetables or drinking that shit but you as a male have better skin then your female. She gets jealous because she is supposed to be the pretty one in the relationship.  :D

guys here is what gh15 is talking about.

below is baseball player Jose Conseco notice the testosterone face when he got busted for gh and couldnt take it anymore. this is testosterona face without gh. Very rough old looking skin.

Now take a look below at the gh faces..see the skin glow on Sagi specifically on the bottom left

for you guys who are just about to take the plunge into bodybuilding..remember this. Whenever someone tells you they are not on gh..whenever someone  give you the bullshit  "if you cant get 20 inch arms and 220lb at 5'9 on stage on 400mg testosterone enanthate and 20mg dbol and 2iu of gh,nothing will do it for you" These are the guys who are afraid of you... They do not want you to blow up. They see your facial structure and see you have a very masculine face so they know your body reacts well to testosterone and they know your body is sensitive to testosterone. You are on AAS only yet they are on gh and insulin but you are starting to catch up to them. They see what a little bit of anapolon does to your body in a short amount of time and they start getting worried!   Deep down they know you have better genetics and response then them and that all you need to do is take one tiny sniff of their eq and gh and you will wipe the floor with them in 6 months......they say NOPE! cant have this happen I HAVE TO BE THE BIG DOG! THE GENETIC FREAK OF THE TOWN! MR BODYBUILDER TO THE WHORES! all of a sudden they stop talking to you, they stop answering questions, they give you this bullshit that their drug connect was eaten by a giant python in Thailand while getting your Bayer testoviron for you so they are clean at the moment and their crusing on some shitty winstrol (underdosed of course ;D)

hahahahahahahahaha

oh my god now this! is more like my type of posting that i like ,, this is so right on im speechless,,very funny and very very true! you got here bodybuilding 101 for the dumbos

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 05:01:22 PM »
when you get on a high dose of testosterona, and  look in the mirror and say, fuck I'm ugly, what happened to that handsome man that was once staring back at me, you know you are growing!

lol lol lol lol
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2011, 05:07:12 PM »
Good post gh15...

On lots of testosterone I get the skin glow but it's differnt than the gh glow. GH glow and I look like a fitness model with good genetics and women see me and  say you are narcistic because they think I use moisturizers and tanning lol, but the truth is my lucky ass has legit gh and they play with some ghr6 bullshit  ;D..so while they drink their vegetable juice all day long and hope to get that magical skin glow and they get frustrated when they see you eating shit. Never touching vegetables or drinking that shit but you as a male have better skin then your female. She gets jealous because she is supposed to be the pretty one in the relationship.  :D

guys here is what gh15 is talking about.

below is baseball player Jose Conseco notice the testosterone face when he got busted for gh and couldnt take it anymore. this is testosterona face without gh. Very rough old looking skin.

Now take a look below at the gh faces..see the skin glow

nice job comparing a 47 year old to a 26 year old in proving that "point"  ::)

lesaucer

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2011, 05:08:16 PM »
rather not waste the money or take drugs that are known to cause cancer. Arimidex nolvadex and letro, all that stuff is more dangerous than steroids themsellf! They do work though for leaning that face out..

wasnt those stuff designed to fight cancer?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2011, 06:03:58 PM »
Big ben isnt on shit. He's just fuckin ugly. The dude was 14 inch pipe cleaners.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »
nice job comparing a 47 year old to a 26 year old in proving that "point"  ::)

i was thinking the same !

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 06:11:13 PM »
lol ,, if nto mistaken he is win few football superball titles,, and consider one of best players,, curently play ! and belogn in the best team of the football leage stealers,, you are on lots of hormones if you play for the steelers friends..

gh15 approved

You trying too hard to NOT be that stupid.  If you found the pic, it will say what his name is.  God I would love for you to choke to death on the next cock you suck.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 06:29:26 PM »
Roger Clemens

Bullshit on some of these pics.  Like Roger Clemens is going to be on test while he was in the middle of a steroid trial where he didnt know the possibility of getting drug tested at any time.  Even he isn't that stupid.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2011, 06:36:02 PM »
Anybody follow Canseco on Twitter?

Guy melts down all the time.
G

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2011, 06:44:46 PM »
My question is HOW does Big Ben even hold a football with the crazy hand tingles, numbness and carpal tunnel that gh causes? I can even shave, eat or crack one off like a normal guy anymore.

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2011, 07:27:11 PM »
for you guys who are just about to take the plunge into bodybuilding..remember this. Whenever someone tells you they are not on gh..whenever someone  give you the bullshit  "if you cant get 20 inch arms and 220lb at 5'9 on stage on 400mg testosterone enanthate and 20mg dbol and 2iu of gh,nothing will do it for you" These are the guys who are afraid of you... They do not want you to blow up. They see your facial structure and see you have a very masculine face so they know your body reacts well to testosterone and they know your body is sensitive to testosterone. You are on AAS only yet they are on gh and insulin but you are starting to catch up to them. They see what a little bit of anapolon does to your body in a short amount of time and they start getting worried!   Deep down they know you have better genetics and response then them and that all you need to do is take one tiny sniff of their eq and gh and you will wipe the floor with them in 6 months......they say NOPE! cant have this happen I HAVE TO BE THE BIG DOG! THE GENETIC FREAK OF THE TOWN! MR BODYBUILDER TO THE WHORES! all of a sudden they stop talking to you, they stop answering questions, they give you this bullshit that their drug connect was eaten by a giant python in Thailand while getting your Bayer testoviron for you so they are clean at the moment and their crusing on some shitty winstrol (underdosed of course ;D)

excellent post

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »
What?
since when Arimidex cause cancer?

My question is HOW does Big Ben even hold a football with the crazy hand tingles, numbness and carpal tunnel that gh causes? I can even shave, eat or crack one off like a normal guy anymore.
This
i can barely sleep...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 08:47:51 PM »

Why is that, rapid hypertrophy?

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2011, 09:11:17 PM »
i keep asked what is testosterona face,, what is dianabola testosterona face....well testosterona face is a face only a mother can love lol,, its a joke ...some felas look very good it really depend on how low your bodyfat is and the dose... over all testosterona face for the average user who dont bodybuild is ,,,

this

gh15 approved

FINALLY A PICTURE OF THE GOD HIMSELF GH15 AND HIS CHICK WITH A DICK

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2011, 09:13:28 PM »
"How does big ben hold a football with the etc. Etc and all the GH?" Are you freaking serious?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2011, 09:32:41 PM »
ben wouldnt be so fat if he was on the gh