Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133722 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2011, 08:16:56 PM »
actually i like groink more and more all the time.

Right back at you...I had you all wrong. (No homo)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »
ya ya me too I like no one I was just trying to bait him to post some pics some months ago when I was being a prick  ;D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »

support groink
and you too
can be his next
best friend
no homo

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »

LOL- tell us all 'flintones1' about all your experience with the wonderful compound known as tren.

oh wait, you dont have any cause you havent even done your first run yet you know it all 19 year old regurgitating to sound cool mouthpiece. you still 'cant wait to score some real dbol'.  ::)

fuck i hate kids like you. this is your last warning sunshine- fuck off with that repeating shit you know nothing about bullshit already. ive told you twice now. if i see you repeating shit you know nothing about one more till i'll fucking hound you right off this board. trust me sunshine, you do not want me up your ass. ill make your stay here a livng hell. dont believe me- ask around.

You are a fool. I have not once bragged about my vast knowledge, leave that to Van,Diosgusted,gh15,etc... I am simply sharing experiences. I was recently up at a popular bodybuilding gym in Texas. .. It's amazing what you hear when you actually listen. Like when your hanging out with a "pretty good" NPC competitor who is 270 lean in the offseason,  but you go out to Mexican food with him and each of your girls, yet when you are about to pick them up he runs back inside and changes his shirt and takes 20 minutes to take a piss. In reality he just went to the bathroom and shot 10iu of log or gh idk my guess would be both..with insulin you  gotta make sure those burritos go directly to the muscle!...anyways I asked him  why he took so long and he goes "i found a cockroach in my room had to get some bugspray to kill it". like Im some fucking idiot so I say ok and act like I dont notice anything.....So we're gone for about four hours and he says he needs to go by his house to close the back door cause the gardener is coming in the morning. What he really means is that the 4 hour mark is passed  and it's time to take another 4 iu of gh. So here this "hard trainingblue collar bodybuilder" who prides himself on eating pounds of fish a day .just had my girl drive 30 minutes out of the way so he could stick another 4iu of gh in his fucking delt. That is what I mean when I say drug addict and I am simply sharing a story.

"experience "  please dude....I leave that to guys like Disgusted

l

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »
What kind of faces are those?

Jay looking even unhealthier than Rühl :P

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2011, 09:08:06 PM »
You are a fool. I have not once bragged about my vast knowledge, leave that to Van,Diosgusted,gh15,etc... I am simply sharing experiences. I was recently up at a popular bodybuilding gym in Texas. .. It's amazing what you hear when you actually listen. Like when your hanging out with a "pretty good" NPC competitor who is 270 lean in the offseason,  but you go out to Mexican food with him and each of your girls, yet when you are about to pick them up he runs back inside and changes his shirt and takes 20 minutes to take a piss. In reality he just went to the bathroom and shot 10iu of log or gh idk my guess would be both..with insulin you  gotta make sure those burritos go directly to the muscle!...anyways I asked him  why he took so long and he goes "i found a cockroach in my room had to get some bugspray to kill it". like Im some fucking idiot so I say ok and act like I dont notice anything.....So we're gone for about four hours and he says he needs to go by his house to close the back door cause the gardener is coming in the morning. What he really means is that the 4 hour mark is passed  and it's time to take another 4 iu of gh. So here this "hard trainingblue collar bodybuilder" who prides himself on eating pounds of fish a day .just had my girl drive 30 minutes out of the way so he could stick another 4iu of gh in his fucking delt. That is what I mean when I say drug addict and I am simply sharing a story.

"experience "  please dude....I leave that to guys like Disgusted

see this posting above? ,,i want you to see this because THIS IS THE TRUTH OF WHAT WE DID DO AND WILL DO ,, atleast when it came to me i did it for many years,, i made fellas wait for me for 45 min downstairs ,,girls!! i made them sit in car and wait for ome ,, took me longer to prepare than a damn girl ,, and also we are very slow from all the drugs,, take us long time to get ready ,,

say what you say but this fella describe it exactly like it is,, and he is very very up to the t with the food too! we dont go eat no dry chiekn and rice after insulina....we hav elots of gh the gh take care of fat ...we go and put buncha sushi  in our body with lots of pineapple juice or any juice we chose to ,, i prefer sushi some fellas prefer much richer food ,, i just addicted to sushi when it comes to packing on calories cause i can eat it all day long ,, i really can eat it every hour with no problem and lots of it,,  

do you think when im in americana entering outback steak house..do you think i fuckin skip on the chocolato thunder from down under? do you really think i sit ther and dont swallow that thing like there is no tomorrow? you better beklieve it i sit there and eat that thing like there  is no tomorrow,, do you think i dont eat 10 kokaboora wings by myself? i eat 20!

my friends....the drugs is what make us different not the fuckin training ,, yes food matter when you dial in to some! degree..but over all it is paralel dependent of what you are on in the drug department,,

notice how there is no mention to the narcotics ....i wish i could mention it but i really dont want to ,, many are really narcotic addicts ,, they came from backround of it and go through it like water ...those arre the bodybuild who get in major problems with law and with health ,,,but some of them look phenominal...but for how long thats! the question!

marcus from florida americana was addicted to cocaine ...he did so much cocaine and pills you woudnt believe how much ,,xanax all day long ,, really really bad bodybuilder if you ask me but look where he is ....winning best poser awards lol

many more examples but i rather concentrate on the meat and potatos which is hormones

gh15 approved
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2011, 09:08:55 PM »
What "no one" said x100000

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »
I live in North Charleston you fool  ::)

Oh yeah, I used to live there. Where do you workout at? East Shore, Pivotal, I think theres a Worlds Gym in Goose Creek, not for sure. Lots of crime there though(N. Chuck), move out to Mount P or Daniel Island if you can. More chicks and less thugzz.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: July 26, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »
I always thought the testosterone voice sounded cool....Titus is a perfect example.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2011, 09:26:02 PM »
Oh yeah, I used to live there. Where do you workout at? East Shore, Pivotal, I think theres a Worlds Gym in Goose Creek, not for sure. Lots of crime there though(N. Chuck), move out to Mount P or Daniel Island if you can. More chicks and less thugzz.

love mount pleasant bro...best place to live in the world women are out of this world. north charleston you have people dying every night lol I trained at ESAC in Mount Pleasant when I was out there. They got one out here as well in Goose Creek.

sorry for pm gh15 I typed in wrong damn box
l

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2011, 09:40:37 PM »
love mount pleasant bro...best place to live in the world women are out of this world. north charleston you have people dying every night lol I trained at ESAC in Mount Pleasant when I was out there. They got one out here as well in Goose Creek.

sorry for pm gh15 I typed in wrong damn box

Ahh, yes! I tell all the guys I know about that little hidden jewel in the South and the f-ing rediculously hot women that live there. I worked out in Summerville, lived there from 98-05. Moving back soon actually. Ok, ok, sorry to get the thread off track so, testosterona, masterona, GHONA, and so on.....

io856

« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2011, 09:41:23 PM »
see this posting above? ,,i want you to see this because THIS IS THE TRUTH OF WHAT WE DID DO AND WILL DO ,, atleast when it came to me i did it for many years,, i made fellas wait for me for 45 min downstairs ,,girls!! i made them sit in car and wait for ome ,, took me longer to prepare than a damn girl ,, and also we are very slow from all the drugs,, take us long time to get ready ,,

say what you say but this fella describe it exactly like it is,, and he is very very up to the t with the food too! we dont go eat no dry chiekn and rice after insulina....we hav elots of gh the gh take care of fat ...we go and put buncha sushi  in our body with lots of pineapple juice or any juice we chose to ,, i prefer sushi some fellas prefer much richer food ,, i just addicted to sushi when it comes to packing on calories cause i can eat it all day long ,, i really can eat it every hour with no problem and lots of it,,  

do you think when im in americana entering outback steak house..do you think i fuckin skip on the chocolato thunder from down under? do you really think i sit ther and dont swallow that thing like there is no tomorrow? you better beklieve it i sit there and eat that thing like there  is no tomorrow,, do you think i dont eat 10 kokaboora wings by myself? i eat 20!

my friends....the drugs is what make us different not the fuckin training ,, yes food matter when you dial in to some! degree..but over all it is paralel dependent of what you are on in the drug department,,

notice how there is no mention to the narcotics ....i wish i could mention it but i really dont want to ,, many are really narcotic addicts ,, they came from backround of it and go through it like water ...those arre the bodybuild who get in major problems with law and with health ,,,but some of them look phenominal...but for how long thats! the question!

marcus from florida americana was addicted to cocaine ...he did so much cocaine and pills you woudnt believe how much ,,xanax all day long ,, really really bad bodybuilder if you ask me but look where he is ....winning best poser awards lol

many more examples but i rather concentrate on the meat and potatos which is hormones

gh15 approved
gh15 approved

makes you wonder how they afford it in conjunction with the bodybuilding relating stuff

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2011, 10:31:31 PM »
LOL....washed up.....I never competed nor do i plan to....I just look better than you and 95% of the people talking shit about me

and there is nothing you can "do" here....that's why you are all so frustrated  :)
Nobody is talking shut about you though until you start off on a rant though, that's the thing
Go back on the coke boy, you'd be much better a person

Ps there's guys in my gym your age who Piss all over you

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2011, 10:44:15 PM »
there is only word for groink..a prick. He's the type of guy that you dont even bother to fight, just ignore.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2011, 11:29:17 PM »
there is only word for groink..a prick. He's the type of guy that you dont even bother to fight, just ignore.

there's a word for you too....pretender

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »
Nobody is talking shut about you though until you start off on a rant though, that's the thing
Go back on the coke boy, you'd be much better a person

Ps there's guys in my gym your age who Piss all over you

post their pics...I'm sure they do  ::)

Funny how everybody says that...yet i've worked out in a hundred gyms and while  i'm not always the biggest guy there...I'm not delusional... I always more than hold my own

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #217 on: July 26, 2011, 11:32:44 PM »
I just call him Tarzan because he's always hanging from gh141/2's nuts.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #218 on: July 26, 2011, 11:42:50 PM »
this is all nice and dandy ,, everythign you all say is lovely ,, the truth of the matter is very simple...

lets take fror example average amatuer physiqe that may win profesional card,,AVERAGE GENETIC!,, delaroza..he is doing the usa right? i think he does,, in any case,,do you thikn this fella EVER GO OFF HORMONES? THERE IS NO OFF,, HE BEEN SO LOGN ON THEM CHANGIGN COMPOUNDS ADDING DIURETICS,, just no off my friends,,,whiel groink still take time off....at the top levels we dont,, look at condition ...look how the water is almost none exsisting...the dryiness what give bodybuilding look to bodybuilder,, the aura of a bodybuilder is in his skin and muscle...you dont get there if you go off hormones not for 10 week and nto for 5 week,,you need to advance in bodybuild and that demands constant hormonal usage,, you will nto look like jon delarosa...iffff you dont stay on and constant on ,, gh insulina and aas..all together! and yes thats just how it is,, diuretic also integral part of being real dry and real full and thick....you can get real dry naturally but! small you will be 16 inch arm type of small at 5'10!! yes yes you hear me right,,

so....you got to know that for the levels of seperation and dryness and all that good stuff you see on delarosa....you need to be on and consistantly on ,, it comes only after you been on for good years none stop,,,you dont just go 10 week and gain muscle and shed fat and water out of no where...it is process done quietly and done pretty fast but ONLY if you got the hormones and got the years from before hand of growing lean and watery ,,,

you see groink now? this is where all of us were at the beggining,, when we played with weight in gym....when we didnt care to compete....or wanter to but there is big diff between this and seperation and dryness of top competitor...this is what give impressivness to physiqe,,

very hard to explain this right now im also hungry,,but! remember pupils   everything that twisster say ,,and the other balonie sellers around danta and sons  as i call them....you got to take always and put in a lock box...you only open it when you talk to the local old ladies in the country club ....thats who you feed thos etwisting and lies twister put on here,, you really need to understand that you dont compete in no national nothing and about to turn pro having a full time hard job.... unless! drugs running in your system on regular basis and for MANY YEARS,, especialy not average physiqes that really are average to begin with ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #219 on: July 26, 2011, 11:44:13 PM »
I just call him Tarzan because he's always hanging from gh141/2's nuts.
Yeah exactly what a tool.

Lost complete respect  when he compared a 26yr old to a 47yr old to prove a point on skin aging.  ::)

He clutches at straws and loses all integrity to simply garner support from gh15. Lame...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: July 26, 2011, 11:55:16 PM »
this is all nice and dandy ,, everythign you all say is lovely ,, the truth of the matter is very simple...

lets take fror example average amatuer physiqe that may win profesional card,,AVERAGE GENETIC!,, delaroza..he is doing the usa right? i think he does,, in any case,,do you thikn this fella EVER GO OFF HORMONES? THERE IS NO OFF,, HE BEEN SO LOGN ON THEM CHANGIGN COMPOUNDS ADDING DIURETICS,, just no off my friends,,,whiel groink still take time off....at the top levels we dont,, look at condition ...look how the water is almost none exsisting...the dryiness what give bodybuilding look to bodybuilder,, the aura of a bodybuilder is in his skin and muscle...you dont get there if you go off hormones not for 10 week and nto for 5 week,,you need to advance in bodybuild and that demands constant hormonal usage,, you will nto look like jon delarosa...iffff you dont stay on and constant on ,, gh insulina and aas..all together! and yes thats just how it is,, diuretic also integral part of being real dry and real full and thick....you can get real dry naturally but! small you will be 16 inch arm type of small at 5'10!! yes yes you hear me right,,

so....you got to know that for the levels of seperation and dryness and all that good stuff you see on delarosa....you need to be on and consistantly on ,, it comes only after you been on for good years none stop,,,you dont just go 10 week and gain muscle and shed fat and water out of no where...it is process done quietly and done pretty fast but ONLY if you got the hormones and got the years from before hand of growing lean and watery ,,,

you see groink now? this is where all of us were at the beggining,, when we played with weight in gym....when we didnt care to compete....or wanter to but there is big diff between this and seperation and dryness of top competitor...this is what give impressivness to physiqe,,

very hard to explain this right now im also hungry,,but! remember pupils   everything that twisster say ,,and the other balonie sellers around danta and sons  as i call them....you got to take always and put in a lock box...you only open it when you talk to the local old ladies in the country club ....thats who you feed thos etwisting and lies twister put on here,, you really need to understand that you dont compete in no national nothing and about to turn pro having a full time hard job.... unless! drugs running in your system on regular basis and for MANY YEARS,, especialy not average physiqes that really are average to begin with ,,

gh15 approved

Dude...I'm a 46 year old man on a half gram a week, why are you comparing me to guys who want to go pro ?

I'm sorry if i don't "impress" you...i think i do OK for my age and what i put into my body

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: July 26, 2011, 11:57:38 PM »
I always thought the testosterone voice sounded cool....Titus is a perfect example.

testosterone voice  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2011, 12:00:14 AM »
Yeah exactly what a tool.

Lost complete respect  when he compared a 26yr old to a 47yr old to prove a point on skin aging.  ::)

He clutches at straws and loses all integrity to simply garner support from gh15. Lame...

says the guy who takes it the ass from Aristimuquoh for a fake kit of saizen. Did you hear what happened to the guy?   Oh and his gear sucks
 or should I say "sucked" Your gay lover was thrown in the river and fed to the crocodiles for fucking over a few good bros..
io856 is a longgggg undercover schill who hides in the dark, praying on newbs of getbig.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2011, 12:21:40 AM »
Dude...I'm a 46 year old man on a half gram a week, why are you comparing me to guys who want to go pro ?

I'm sorry if i don't "impress" you...i think i do OK for my age and what i put into my body

You just lied to the face of god son. Hurry and fix your post, you just might save yourself. quickly.., gh15 does not forgive easily lol

l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2011, 12:25:37 AM »

i gave example,,not particularly you but the level pf physiqe when it comes to the way the water is held on it,, for you have the muscle! but the water is what give the high number there... if conditioned with low water it would be in the 215-220 zone... still would hold water but would be low...and minimal fat offcourse,, the comparison is for water levels of physiqes level im trying to make a point not in regard to you,, it is taking physiqe that hold water eventhough bodyfat is low already and comparing it to physiqe who hold low level of water...like the delaroza fella...

infact! if you compare your physiqe to delaroz you may very well win the comparison because he is a fella that is built ALL ON HORMONES...and i wil explain in a second how you distinguish the difference

gh15 approved
fallen angel