Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133539 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2011, 12:28:59 AM »
You just lied to the face of god son. Hurry and fix your post, you just might save yourself. quickly.., gh15 does not forgive easily lol

Oh shut the fuck up already, you're like a gnat that can type

550 mgs. per week to be EXACT....300 test 250 tren e....that's it, that's all

io856

« Reply #226 on: July 27, 2011, 12:39:56 AM »
says the guy who takes it the ass from Aristimuquoh for a fake kit of saizen. Did you hear what happened to the guy?   Oh and his gear sucks
 or should I say "sucked" Your gay lover was thrown in the river and fed to the crocodiles for fucking over a few good bros..
io856 is a longgggg undercover schill who hides in the dark, praying on newbs of getbig.
Whatever.

Lets give your post merit for one tenth of a second... if I was an undercover schill then why would I take it up the ass for a fake kit of saizen?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: July 27, 2011, 12:43:06 AM »
Whatever.

Lets give your post merit for one tenth of a second... if I was an undercover schill then why would I take it up the ass for a fake kit of saizen?

what we have here is the dawning of a new GIANT ASSHOLE here on getbig, Flintstones is making a play to be THE JERKOFF here...it worked

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #228 on: July 27, 2011, 01:19:43 AM »
take a look at the fella ,,black fella,, that won the masters 35 + pro card .....then take a look at the fella delrosa that do the npc national ...take a good look at the 2...

one if foundation and aas usage with low dose hgh ,,

the other one is gh and insulina with minimal level of foundation,,

whos who?

well the black fella isd the one who can go very far in bodybuilding ...yes even in his age....

the delroza fella....is as finished as dugdildo....

i keep telling you that before you ptu in gh and insulina in high doses you need foundation ,,you first become profesional thennnn you go insulina not vise versa....otherwise you end up a failure like the korean fella which is all gh and insulina jason huh if not mistaken is his name,, he ofcourse will never get anywhere in bodybuild

the problem we have with bodybuild now day is that there are less and less of the black fella 35 masters who won pro card...and many more of the water logged bloofy face yet over all lean hgh delaroza fellas who are truly all drugs and with out them in syetem for 3 months become shadow of former self...you have here level of bodybuilder that is not ready for what it take...and yes he may win profesional card....but will they look like beautiful man with glases? NEVER,, will they look like chiwawi? not in a million years..will they look like samir ? or frank zane? nto in a trillion years...

same balonie as peter putnem ,,,same level ,, turn them to the back and delroza look lik ehe never lifted a weight in his life...very very very bad whats going on in bodybuild now days,, really fellas that are not ready get ready via the drugs hgh and insulina ...really blow up but the size is really nto size...it is really nto size...for! the black fella master 35+ winner...is BIGGER than delroza! smaller on scale..but bigger in real muscle ...muscle that dont go nowhere...muscle that is result of hard work and ass and hgh ...not just hgh and insulina magic in a bottle...

this is the diff friends,, this is the diff,, you ask why beautiful man with glases remain so large...so much weight...its because the foundation was there..yes you an get sick you can finish bodybuild and become more normal...but fellas lik epuenam peter and delroza and all the rest of this gang ...they really are not pro material ...and i say it eventhough he may very well win the national americanos ...its just that the physiqe development eventhough thick and large for frame....doesnt have the muscularatory development that shoud be there from usage of aas ....

they went to the walmart to get milk ....insted of getting the cow and have milk forever... know what gh15 is saying?

generation nothingness..really sad

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #229 on: July 27, 2011, 02:43:59 AM »
post their pics...I'm sure they do  ::)

Funny how everybody says that...yet i've worked out in a hundred gyms and while  i'm not always the biggest guy there...I'm not delusional... I always more than hold my own
Yeah il just search my hard drive for the many many pictures I keep of men who train in my gym  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #230 on: July 27, 2011, 02:45:50 AM »
back the fuck off form Groink!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #231 on: July 27, 2011, 02:47:40 AM »
"Mighty Groink" might well be the best troll I have ever seen in my days on the internet. The way he manages to make a thread which is totally unrelated to him go on for 20 - 30 pages while saying the same shit over and over amazes me.

I applaud you, Groink, you've truly mastered the art of trolling. Did you use any troll juice or do you just have great troll genetics?
This
x infinity
Ps I heard hes on 550mg troll juice a week

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: July 27, 2011, 02:57:34 AM »
I just read this entire thread, damn!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #233 on: July 27, 2011, 03:43:29 AM »
I just read this entire thread, damn!
Can generally be summed up with
1. Gh15 posts typical bloat faces of guys on testosterone injections
2. Groink, for no reason hijacks thread with how great he is, how he barely takes any gear, how if he took more gear he'd be 280lbs with under 10% bodyfat, national level competative bodybuilder physique basically, how everyone else is a bad responder

Thats it really
10 pages of nonsense

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #234 on: July 27, 2011, 03:45:07 AM »
testerona face,,,no balonie

This is big time abuser like all the rest,  he just has bad facial genetics and bloating response .

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #235 on: July 27, 2011, 04:34:57 AM »
Anyone who fails to comprehend Groink is dumb ... I think he is actually one of the most down to earth people on this site .. funny one too (Nasser's eyes Bob's nipples) ;D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #236 on: July 27, 2011, 04:43:32 AM »
This is big time abuser like all the rest,  he just has bad facial genetics and bloating response .

he got horse face,so i guess he is all equipona  ;D
T

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: July 27, 2011, 05:49:46 AM »
My first cycle was half a gram a week, of test e. Home brewed it myself, it got me nowhere near 250lbs 7%. I found it took alot more to even break 220lbs 10%. test, eq, tren, deca. I had to mix and up dosages to break barriers, none of this bullshit train harder. I was my strongest at probably 19-20, but no where near the quality of muscle i have now, although my training is still intense im not throwing around the numbers i use to.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2011, 09:44:55 AM »
Coach still lives in the fantasy. The training is still real to him dammit!

HaHaHa....great post.

Coach SELLS training...he has to fight this fight even though he knows its utter bullshit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #239 on: July 27, 2011, 09:50:14 AM »
HaHaHa....great post.

Coach SELLS training...he has to fight this fight even though he knows its utter bullshit.

I don't "sell" training to anyone on here. Utter bullshit? LOL.....k.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »
I just read all 10 pages. WOW ! Just ... WOW ! Great thread though ! The thread title, however, is very misleading after a couple pages ! :D :D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2011, 10:08:35 AM »
IM NOT REALLY UNDERSTANDING WHAT WE SEE IN TESTOSTERONA FACE. IS THE DOUBLE CHIN BLOATING?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2011, 10:49:52 AM »
IM NOT REALLY UNDERSTANDING WHAT WE SEE IN TESTOSTERONA FACE. IS THE DOUBLE CHIN BLOATING?
Look at any polish guy in your gym
That's omnadren or sust face
All polish
No gear, no training

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2011, 10:53:40 AM »
I just read all 10 pages. WOW ! Just ... WOW ! Great thread though ! The thread title, however, is very misleading after a couple pages ! :D :D

That's usually the case on getbig. Every thread turn into either:
- babe pics or disgusting pics
- Nasser vs Dorian vs Ronnie (not that much lately)
- Gay bashing
- fights about gimmicks/who owns who
- gh15
- ghGuts

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2011, 10:56:33 AM »
HaHaHa....great post.

I thought the coach was your buddy?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2011, 11:29:00 AM »
Hey Coach tell us about bands and chains I have seen you talk about them before.

do you make your highschoolers use them? you know to make them think your smart? Or do you tell them the truth. That is..the only thing you need to become strong and explosive pitbull is a nice little stash of goodies in their closet..you know the goodies you used for the past 30 years..anapolon,suspension,halo

below is Coach with one of his highschooler using his "highly advanced" training methods he stole from Westside Barbell.  :-*

l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2011, 11:44:12 AM »
How cute...flintstones is calling me out on something he knows nothing about. BTW, can't see the pic on here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2011, 11:49:45 AM »
How cute...flintstones is calling me out on something he knows nothing about. BTW, can't see the pic on here.
Flintstones is a big mouth know nothing who parrots everything GH15 says.

He's a little twat who will post a picture of his car....but not himself

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2011, 12:05:45 PM »
Hey Coach tell us about bands and chains I have seen you talk about them before.

do you make your highschoolers use them? you know to make them think your smart? Or do you tell them the truth. That is..the only thing you need to become strong and explosive pitbull is a nice little stash of goodies in their closet..you know the goodies you used for the past 30 years..anapolon,suspension,halo

below is Coach with one of his highschooler using his "highly advanced" training methods he stole from Westside Barbell.  :-*

is that me?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2011, 12:18:16 PM »
You are a fool. I have not once bragged about my vast knowledge, leave that to Van,Diosgusted,gh15,etc... I am simply sharing experiences. I was recently up at a popular bodybuilding gym in Texas. .. It's amazing what you hear when you actually listen. Like when your hanging out with a "pretty good" NPC competitor who is 270 lean in the offseason,  but you go out to Mexican food with him and each of your girls, yet when you are about to pick them up he runs back inside and changes his shirt and takes 20 minutes to take a piss. In reality he just went to the bathroom and shot 10iu of log or gh idk my guess would be both..with insulin you  gotta make sure those burritos go directly to the muscle!...anyways I asked him  why he took so long and he goes "i found a cockroach in my room had to get some bugspray to kill it". like Im some fucking idiot so I say ok and act like I dont notice anything.....So we're gone for about four hours and he says he needs to go by his house to close the back door cause the gardener is coming in the morning. What he really means is that the 4 hour mark is passed  and it's time to take another 4 iu of gh. So here this "hard trainingblue collar bodybuilder" who prides himself on eating pounds of fish a day .just had my girl drive 30 minutes out of the way so he could stick another 4iu of gh in his fucking delt. That is what I mean when I say drug addict and I am simply sharing a story.

"experience "  please dude....I leave that to guys like Disgusted

Holy shit man.....that musta been INTENSE, some guy you met took his steroids and you figured it out (or made it up  ;)) ..... what a story !!!  ::) ::)

I mean what are the chances...you meet a big bodybuilder..and he did his GH when you were hanging around(and hid the fact from you  ;))  !!!!! that's like insane....you are so lucky!!!!!!  ::) ::)

I mean just the other day i asked a cop to turn on his siren for me....and he did!!! but it's not as cool as your story..... :D ::)