Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133548 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2011, 12:47:36 PM »
Why did u have a go at him for questioning how good a father u were to your daughter?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2011, 01:04:26 PM »
Why did u have a go at him for questioning how good a father u were to your daughter?

just an accumulation...he thinks he's somebody, thinks he's somebody to be "reckoned with" ...truth is just another bigmouth talking shit on the computer, if we worked out at the same gym he'd lick my ass and be my buddy like everyone does..I'm sure you get it too. when you are at a certain level 99% of the people in the gym are always friendly and complimentary to you..it's just the way it goes. do you have any "enemies" in your gym? I don't...everybody is friendly to me.....to my face anyway.

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2011, 01:10:22 PM »

She's taking 'Penis envy' to the extreme.....

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2011, 01:13:17 PM »
just an accumulation...he thinks he's somebody, thinks he's somebody to be "reckoned with" ...truth is just another bigmouth talking shit on the computer, if we worked out at the same gym he'd lick my ass and be my buddy like everyone does..I'm sure you get it too. when you are at a certain level 99% of the people in the gym are always friendly and complimentary to you..it's just the way it goes. do you have any "enemies" in your gym? I don't...everybody is friendly to me.....to my face anyway.

yeah but he's a 19 year old acting like a 19year old, you are a 46 year old acting like a 19 year old lol

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2011, 01:29:21 PM »
'When your at a certain level...'
Jesus boy get over yourself
Fuck, I train in Ireland, you would just be one of the normal guys here, you are in no way elite
Ask local hero, he trains in england, you would be considered a normal guy there too
Where do u train that u are considered 'a certain level'
A downs syndrome gym?
Hahahaha

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2011, 01:55:54 PM »

your in Scottsdale right? I have a buddy playing baseball out there who just got a scholarship to  AZ to play baseball in the spring, what perfect timing :D
 Let me know what gym your at and we will settle this once and for all.. You can post the whole thing on getbig...a 25 year  drug addict getting his ass kicked by a teenager. We will  go raw bench,raw squat,and raw deadlift, curls, any lift you want..I'm no "coach" with a 550lb raw bench ::) but I can hold my own..close grip bench 315 for reps..ask scarletnight on here about my lifts if you think I'm lying boy. ;)

. all you have to do is ban your account and never post again....no gimmicks either.

If I loose, I will  buy you and your fake pair of tits dugout tickets to a Diamondback's game. I'm good friends with your former first baseman Conor Jackson "cojack" he is from my area in California and has some pull down there. cmon Groink we're talking dugout tickets here!. That would be quite a step up from society from installing tv's now, right?  :-*
l

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2011, 02:21:34 PM »
you think i act like this when i am around my child ? are you nuts?

as far as humility....no, i don't teach my daughter to be anyone's doormat, be confident in who you are, Be a leader..not a follower...don't take shit from anyone......that's what I teach my daughter.
lol humility does not mean being someones doormat....
you teach your daughter not to take shit from anyone... very good!
but you can be like that and be humble as well groink.
i do not take shit from anyone.... but i do not go boosting and saying i am "mighty" anything.
i am not saying i am a genetic marvel...
but when called i put people in their place... (in real life)

people in general do not like people who brag... and like to see them go flat on their faces...
and you are always extremely defensive in your replies..
agree though that nobody can judge your ability to be a father, nobody knows you irl.

and i have a daughter to, so we actually do have 1 thing in common...lol! ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2011, 02:25:31 PM »
lol humility does not mean being someones doormat....
you teach your daughter not to take shit from anyone... very good!
but you can be like that and be humble as well groink.
i do not take shit from anyone.... but i do not go boosting and saying i am "mighty" anything.
i am not saying i am a genetic marvel...
but when called i put people in their place... (in real life)

people in general do not like people who brag... and like to see them go flat on their faces...
and you are always extremely defensive in your replies..
agree though that nobody can judge your ability to be a father, nobody knows you irl.

and i have a daughter to, so we actually do have 1 thing in common...lol! ;D ;D

absolutely. nobody does...not just lifting but anything in life. Groink thinks that just because some guys dont get off to people sucking their dick when they  post pics of themselves on the internet that they must be  a tiny twink who never trains ::)
l

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2011, 02:37:36 PM »
absolutely. nobody does...not just lifting but anything in life. Groink thinks that just because some guys dont get off to people sucking their dick when they  post pics of themselves on the internet that they must be  a tiny twink who never trains ::)
yes in general people who brag are not liked.... i hate them as well....
groink is a good dude in his hart i think, just a little insecure..
but bringing up the mans kids is a going a little far , don't you agree?
you do not know him, he may be the worlds greatest dad.....and just an asshole to other people... ;D

And yes, groink called me a little twat as well..... when i said he was being an arrogant prick.. lol..
Turned out i am not, so he was wrong in my case, and there are many many more like me. in real life you can and will get burned one way or the other if you look down on people that disagree with you or tell you something you do not want to hear.

Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2011, 02:51:14 PM »
your in Scottsdale right? I have a buddy playing baseball out there who just got a scholarship to  AZ to play baseball in the spring, what perfect timing :D
 Let me know what gym your at and we will settle this once and for all.. You can post the whole thing on getbig...a 20 year old drug addict getting his ass kicked by a teenager. We will  go raw bench,raw squat,and raw deadlift, curls, any lift you want..I'm no "coach" with a 550lb raw bench ::) but I can hold my own..close grip bench 315 for reps..ask scarletnight on here about my lifts if you think I'm lying boy. ;)

. all you have to do is ban your account and never post again....no gimmicks either.

If I loose, I will  buy you and your fake pair of tits dugout tickets to a Diamondback's game. I'm good friends with your former first baseman Conor Jackson "cojack" he is from my area in California and has some pull down there. cmon Groink we're talking dugout tickets here!. That would be quite a step up from society from installing tv's now, right?  :-*

Or you could make it really simple and just post a pic.  ;)

If you want to fly to AZ to "own" me...that's fine....tell me when you are here....very simple.  If I'm not busy maybe we can hook up...but I'm not clearing my Calender in case some dude from Getbig shows up ....lololol.

And double "LOL" are your constant badgering me to "ban my account" ...I'm not banning anything you nitwit .....its really not that serious

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2011, 03:04:21 PM »

Or you could make it really simple and just post a pic.  ;)

If you want to fly to AZ to "own" me...that's fine....tell me when you are here....very simple.  If I'm not busy maybe we can hook up...but I'm not clearing my Calender in case some dude from Getbig shows up ....lololol.

And double "LOL" are your constant badgering me to "ban my account" ...I'm not banning anything you nitwit .....its really not that serious

Get this goin then post the results up here  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2011, 03:19:58 PM »
Groink getting lots of heat here!  We used to exchange insults but overall I think he's one of the better posters.  Yeah he gets defensive at times but also compliments others.  There are many other much more negative posters here who don't get anywhere near as much heat as Groink.  Besides, we can all agree he looks great and has improved a lot especially since that picture posted a few years ago which Sherief photoshopped the bra on lol - that's a similar pose to his new avatar pic but night and day difference in conditioning.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2011, 03:29:41 PM »
yes in general people who brag are not liked.... i hate them as well....
groink is a good dude in his hart i think, just a little insecure..
but bringing up the mans kids is a going a little far , don't you agree?
you do not know him, he may be the worlds greatest dad.....and just an asshole to other people... ;D

And yes, groink called me a little twat as well..... when i said he was being an arrogant prick.. lol..
Turned out i am not, so he was wrong in my case, and there are many many more like me. in real life you can and will get burned one way or the other if you look down on people that disagree with you or tell you something you do not want to hear.

could be a good guy in real life..very true optimus.,  It's a shame he brings this on himself really, because I'll spend 6 months fighting with the guy and if my buddy gets to start on Arizona and I end up going down to Scottsdale we'd have a good time training and go out for burgers laughing about it :-\
l

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2011, 03:49:09 PM »

could be a good guy in real life..very true optimus.,  It's a shame he brings this on himself really, because I'll spend 6 months fighting with the guy and if my buddy gets to start on Arizona and I end up going down to Scottsdale we'd have a good time training and go out for burgers laughing about it :-\

hahhaa,,,im laughing atyour freidn,,,,about arizona you tink you special dont you groink is a good guy i recieveed many PMs from him your just a internet tough guy i highly doubt you will ever meet groink in person due to how scared you are now,,,,im sure your friend of a friend of a friend would want you to stay the night with him here in arizona,,,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #264 on: July 27, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »
hahhaa,,,im laughing atyour freidn,,,,about arizona you tink you special dont you groink is a good guy i recieveed many PMs from him your just a internet tough guy i highly doubt you will ever meet groink in person due to how scared you are now,,,,im sure your friend of a friend of a friend would want you to stay the night with him here in arizona,,,

"jocktheglide" ::)
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2011, 06:22:17 PM »
Groink getting lots of heat here!  We used to exchange insults but overall I think he's one of the better posters.  Yeah he gets defensive at times but also compliments others.  There are many other much more negative posters here who don't get anywhere near as much heat as Groink.  Besides, we can all agree he looks great and has improved a lot especially since that picture posted a few years ago which Sherief photoshopped the bra on lol - that's a similar pose to his new avatar pic but night and day difference in conditioning.

Thanks bobs...we buried the hatchet a while back and i'm glad we did, you were one of those guys that even as we were killing each other, i knew you were a good guy..

you look a bit thicker from the back in your new pic..looks like you are doing a little bulk , but not totally at the expense of your abs

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 27, 2011, 06:30:23 PM »
'When your at a certain level...'
Jesus boy get over yourself
Fuck, I train in Ireland, you would just be one of the normal guys here, you are in no way elite
Ask local hero, he trains in england, you would be considered a normal guy there too
Where do u train that u are considered 'a certain level'
A downs syndrome gym?
Hahahaha

yeah...OK okami  ::)

i'm sure every guy in your gym is 240 lbs and lean, you must work out in that mythical gym where everybody is a beast  ::)

I've been training longer than you have, been to many many gyms of all types...And i have yet to walk into a gym where everybody is as big as i am...I'm not saying i'm mister Olympia, but i'm not an "average" guy...

If i'm so "average" how come everyone here isn't as developed as i am...it's a world wide bodybuilding site...why aren't I "lost in the crowd" here ?

I'm close to your level and you are a walking fucking pharmacy and 15 years my junior  ;)

I'm not "bragging' it's the fucking TRUTH...you guys just don't like hearing it

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2011, 07:29:09 PM »

The Mighty Groink
greatest genetics ever
naturaly
and as of late
internet tough guy
kickin virtual ass
all over
getbig

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2011, 08:12:16 PM »
yeah...OK okami  ::)

i'm sure every guy in your gym is 240 lbs and lean, you must work out in that mythical gym where everybody is a beast  ::)

I've been training longer than you have, been to many many gyms of all types...And i have yet to walk into a gym where everybody is as big as i am...I'm not saying i'm mister Olympia, but i'm not an "average" guy...

If i'm so "average" how come everyone here isn't as developed as i am...it's a world wide bodybuilding site...why aren't I "lost in the crowd" here ?

I'm close to your level and you are a walking fucking pharmacy and 15 years my junior  ;)

I'm not "bragging' it's the fucking TRUTH...you guys just don't like hearing it

comon ,, lol do you believ yourself what you are saying? there are 200lbn who wipe floor with you here,, yes you have good physiqe ,,yes its been on hormones for long time but no matter how nice someone is they dont get pass from me,, first of i dont like the remark okami made about jew before so i really have no need to go on his side with this situation but his physiqe is much better ,, more density and more polished,, actually much more polished ,, he is still too blocky for what i prefer to be bodybuild but he has very goo dphysiqe better than yours,,
second,, yes you can do competition and get somewhere maybe...but you never did,, USUALY fellas who never compete do not go on stage because they are not sure about their physiqe ,,especialy when dieted down ,, something in them is not there ...usualy its legs

but in general ...you have here on this board many fellas at 180lb that would win a show against you ,, leafy bug is one,, there is also the other fella oak not even comparable ,, there is whats his name the old fella...in his 50s or 60s i think .. not big but condioned he write a lot here i fotgot his damn name my pupils will say the name i just forgot it something with 3 leters wil? i dont know...much better physiqe he would wipe floor with you too,, dogma....much better physiqe,,that fella dave19...kid is 19 lol 5'11 i think 205 or 210 cant remember but wipe floor with you and he is nto even 6% he is around 7-8% and 19... there are many and many of them are smaller with arms that mesure 17 inch ,,,yes yes 17 inch...

all on  hormones ofcourse but still ,,it is conditoned size...thats only thing that counts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »

Battle of The Gods
God of Hormones
versus
God of Genetics
place your bets

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #270 on: July 27, 2011, 08:23:09 PM »
I'll take genetics. GH15 thinks anyone with a decent physique HAS to be on shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #271 on: July 27, 2011, 08:23:18 PM »
bodybuilding is condition ask that retard from spain whats his name jap fella,, he is going around paco all day long he knows what gh15 talk about,, bodybuild is CONDITION ,, you see ...you are 8-9% bodyfat true you are in the singles....but the water you hold takes away from the abs indentations from the actual skin wrapped around muscle tight phenomena that make a bodybuilder look very impressive,,,for that....you need to know the water game ,,something fellas like twister will never talk about or explain  to you becuase they want your chee cheeing...

they will always say oh you are fat do some cardio lol ,, in reality they wont say that the trick is water manipulation and that it is done with DIURETIC ,, and this will get you to lose weight and get in superb condition if muscle is there and bodyfat is low enough

you are 215-220lb bodybuilder 6% 5'11,,this is with many years behind you and knowing the hormone world,,this is good number indeed,, but! but!! yoru muscle still do not look like they lay on the bone and only on the bone..lots of water that is common thing with fellas who dont compete,, yes you are LEAN YES YOU ARE HUGE when it come to weight ...but! the isolation that muscle development that you can see the group of muscle sit nicely on the bone...its not there still ,, this is what i mean when i say conditioned size! ,, when you get there then! you can do damage ....200 220 whatever you can do damae and win pro card ,,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #272 on: July 27, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #273 on: July 27, 2011, 08:28:57 PM »
I can't read all that, come back and tone it down when you come down from the crank.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #274 on: July 27, 2011, 08:31:44 PM »
I can't read all that, come back and tone it down when you come down from the crank.

Lol at crank