Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133575 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #275 on: July 27, 2011, 08:31:51 PM »
I'll take genetics. GH15 thinks anyone with a decent physique HAS to be on shit.

read under gizmo

the posting but also what im gona write now,,

GENETIC MEANS BALONIE ,,

GENETIC MEANS MACARONIE,,

BEST GENETIC ON THIS SITE IS DADDY WADDY ....HAVE YOU LOOKED AT HIM RECENTLY?  genetic lol  ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #276 on: July 27, 2011, 08:38:00 PM »
Disgusted said plenty of times that if you don't use at least 10iu , don't use it at all (for mass building)

Gary Strydom's belly is basically the same today as it was when he competed in his 20's...However Coach's has grown a min/of 5 inches contest shape. Don't let him fool you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #277 on: July 27, 2011, 08:41:20 PM »
Gary Strydom's belly is basically the same today as it was when he competed in his 20's...However Coach's has grown a min/of 5 inches contest shape. Don't let him fool you.

Im gonna call my boy chuck and get his cycle so I can go kick coach's ass in his shitty 1 car garage gym. some little white boy from idaho thinks hes stronger than kevin lol....550 raw bench my ass ::)

l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #278 on: July 27, 2011, 08:43:34 PM »
comon ,, lol do you believ yourself what you are saying? there are 200lbn who wipe floor with you here,, yes you have good physiqe ,,yes its been on hormones for long time but no matter how nice someone is they dont get pass from me,, first of i dont like the remark okami made about jew before so i really have no need to go on his side with this situation but his physiqe is much better ,, more density and more polished,, actually much more polished ,, he is still too blocky for what i prefer to be bodybuild but he has very goo dphysiqe better than yours,,
second,, yes you can do competition and get somewhere maybe...but you never did,, USUALY fellas who never compete do not go on stage because they are not sure about their physiqe ,,especialy when dieted down ,, something in them is not there ...usualy its legs

but in general ...you have here on this board many fellas at 180lb that would win a show against you ,, leafy bug is one,, there is also the other fella oak not even comparable ,, there is whats his name the old fella...in his 50s or 60s i think .. not big but condioned he write a lot here i fotgot his damn name my pupils will say the name i just forgot it something with 3 leters wil? i dont know...much better physiqe he would wipe floor with you too,, dogma....much better physiqe,,that fella dave19...kid is 19 lol 5'11 i think 205 or 210 cant remember but wipe floor with you and he is nto even 6% he is around 7-8% and 19... there are many and many of them are smaller with arms that mesure 17 inch ,,,yes yes 17 inch...

all on  hormones ofcourse but still ,,it is conditoned size...thats only thing that counts

gh15 approved

I never said i was the best build here,,or better than Okami...he said" every guy in my gym looks like you"

that's bullshit..plain and simple

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 27, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »
I can't read all that, come back and tone it down when you come down from the crank.

Coach honest question here. Has your belly grown over 5 inches over the years because of GH/Slin combo or are you a raging alcoholic? Honest question. There's no reason for your mid-section to have grown as large as it did from when you competed in the 80's from when you competed a couple years ago. Sure the skin gets thicker with age, but your belly his massive amounts of GH/Slin use written all over it. Are you one of those guys who buries a 12 pack on the golf course twice a week but works out hard enough and takes enough shit to keep the bodyfat down? I look at Gary Stydrom's mid-section at 50 years old and see very little change from his younger years. Then I look at yours and its mini-Kavcos like. What gives? Be honest...By the way, no offense ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #280 on: July 27, 2011, 09:07:54 PM »
Coach honest question here. Has your belly grown over 5 inches over the years because of GH/Slin combo or are you a raging alcoholic? Honest question. There's no reason for your mid-section to have grown as large as it did from when you competed in the 80's from when you competed a couple years ago. Sure the skin gets thicker with age, but your belly his massive amounts of GH/Slin use written all over it. Are you one of those guys who buries a 12 pack on the golf course twice a week but works out hard enough and takes enough shit to keep the bodyfat down? I look at Gary Stydrom's mid-section at 50 years old and see very little change from his younger years. Then I look at yours and its mini-Kavcos like. What gives? Be honest...By the way, no offense ;)

!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #281 on: July 27, 2011, 09:12:10 PM »
the reason coach belly grew is very simple....GH AND INSULINA,, no 5'6 compete in no 190lb with out this combo,, this is why his skin is thick too,, mainly gh ...but its a combo of insulina and gh ,, he just didnt abuse it ..but surely used it he also is a very short fella very little 5'6 190 in condition stage = 5'10 220 stage ! this is gh and insulina 100% even 205lb on stage at5'10 = gh and insulina

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #282 on: July 27, 2011, 09:12:18 PM »
read under gizmo

the posting but also what im gona write now,,

GENETIC MEANS BALONIE ,,

GENETIC MEANS MACARONIE,,

BEST GENETIC ON THIS SITE IS DADDY WADDY ....HAVE YOU LOOKED AT HIM RECENTLY?  genetic lol  ::)

gh15 approved
He used to balonie around literally balonie around! with silly home weights set and had great chest, arms, back and legs! a little bit of labouring along the side... all natural just being a general idiot and had great physique with the height of 6'6'!!!!!

Nowadays its different story... but yes best genetics on this site nonetheless

io856

« Reply #283 on: July 27, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »
gh15 - is the insulina aboose alla modern bodybuilding 101 permanently affecting waiste size? for sure the igf1 and hgh is making changes... look at palumbo in retirement!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #284 on: July 27, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »
it is very strane that twister lies about the insulina though ,, almost as if because he talk bad about it he is ashamed of him using it thats why he TWIST reality and say it never was used,,

hell yes it was used ...who in their right mind would be 190lb on stage ON STAGE coimpeting at 5'6?? who? this is pro size..this is insulina and gh size,, not abusing but still good consistant dosing,,this is another reason why he couldnt get shredded to the bone and....it got him more pissed off this guy twister of the truth ,, he coudnt get shredded and big mouth around saying insulina ruined bodybuild...ofcourse it did twister...INSULINA RUINED YOUR FUCKING PHYSIQE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #285 on: July 27, 2011, 09:22:05 PM »
gh15 - is the insulina aboose alla modern bodybuilding 101 permanently affecting waiste size? for sure the igf1 and hgh is making changes... look at palumbo in retirement!

yes,, waist size will never go down after abuse of insulina and gh ,, you will always have larger waist while everythign else go back to more normal ,, you look retarded moment you get sick even the 172lb 5'10 fellas who never did hormones in their life will look better than you ...thats the price you pay friends

insulina and gh together is the cause of the weight you see on stage in 2000s,, this is the result of insulina and gh combo

FOR ! you will discover that the more you increase gh doses...the more inuslina you can be on ,,the more insulina you can be on the more you will blow up from the inside out! you wont get fat you will get fat from within the muscle...GROWTH HORMONE ,,LEGIT GROWTH HORMONES take care of the fat between skin and muscle,, it takes care of it and get it down to minimal levels while insulina and testosterona blow you up from within testosterona both from within and from withinout and insulina from within ...you blow up and can look lean ala kuklo the kid and the rest of those fellas who really have no real muscle on them ,, each and every one of them is 200lb of muscle no more no less,, its blown up from within with fat...meanig skin attach it self to muscle that grow from water and fat from within it ...pushing out....skin and muscle are attached well due to no water inbetween when diuretic applied,,

the end! modern bodybuild in simple terms,,

frank zane looked million times better,, and so did every othrer competitor in 80s and 70s

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: July 27, 2011, 09:22:38 PM »
the reason coach belly grew is very simple....GH AND INSULINA,, no 5'6 compete in no 190lb with out this combo,, this is why his skin is thick too,, mainly gh ...but its a combo of insulina and gh ,, he just didnt abuse it ..but surely used it he also is a very short fella very little 5'6 190 in condition stage = 5'10 220 stage ! this is gh and insulina 100% even 205lb on stage at5'10 = gh and insulina

gh15 approved

;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #287 on: July 27, 2011, 09:22:44 PM »
Gh15 once a again proving he's an utter bafoon with zero knowledge. Congrats.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #288 on: July 27, 2011, 09:25:59 PM »
once again gh15 proves that you are an utter liar,, but everyone can see through you so its not fun anymore

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #289 on: July 27, 2011, 09:26:37 PM »
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out how to get that density there without touching insulin right now. Its probably a good idea to leave that shit to the pros as there are more than a few npc guys and ifbb guys who ruined their small waists combining massive amounts of slin with the growth (I'm sure we'll see a few of them this weekend at the USAs too).

Its like I can put the weight on to get the number up on the scale but its just not that dense look to me...well not in my chest anyway but think thats just something I have to work on. How do you deal with the numb hands and lifting when it feels like circulation is getting cut off by the way. Upped the gh and now whenever I try to train chest and go over 315 automatic numb hands (I mean they're numb all the time but still)???

Anyone else have this happen???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 27, 2011, 09:29:44 PM »
it is very strane that twister lies about the insulina though ,, almost as if because he talk bad about it he is ashamed of him using it thats why he TWIST reality and say it never was used,,

hell yes it was used ...who in their right mind would be 190lb on stage ON STAGE coimpeting at 5'6?? who? this is pro size..this is insulina and gh size,, not abusing but still good consistant dosing,,this is another reason why he couldnt get shredded to the bone and....it got him more pissed off this #### twister of the truth ,, he coudnt get shredded and big mouth around saying insulina ruined bodybuild...ofcourse it did twister...INSULINA RUINED YOUR FUCKING PHYSIQE!

gh15 approved

I thought so. One of my friends who is a decent bodybuilder top 5 state level said when I showed him Coach's contest photos from 80's  and now 21st century. That if he isn't using massive amounts of insulin with his HGH, then he is drinking 12 to 18 beers 3 days a week with his HGH..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #291 on: July 27, 2011, 09:32:20 PM »
once again gh15 proves that you are an utter liar,, but everyone can see through you so its not fun anymore

gh15 approved

The only thing you've proved is that you're a coward and you couldn't tell if someone was clean or on gear by looking at a pic. LOL

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #292 on: July 27, 2011, 09:33:02 PM »
he is nuts he is a liar he is filth,, he is

TWISTER OF TRUTH,,

why do you think i called him twister ? because he twist it to fit his agendas and reality,, he is hot steam yet no beam,,

he can only say few words usualy it is PROVE IT! lol he is a scambag twister of the truth ,, liar ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #293 on: July 27, 2011, 09:34:58 PM »
Even tho coach is lean there he looks soft - water and slin abuse ?

The pics of you from when you were younger you look alot sharper coach

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #294 on: July 27, 2011, 09:35:47 PM »
The only thing you've proved is that you're a coward and you couldn't tell if someone was clean or on gear by looking at a pic. LOL

the only thing i proved it that you were on trenbolona! on testosterona! on hgh! and on varius anabolics,, you also were on insulina...

dont twist the truth by showing depleted pictures ,,fella im top o competitor im not some wanna be lik eyou ,, im not some kido that you can sell balonie to

im god of hormones,, your twister of the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #295 on: July 27, 2011, 09:38:15 PM »
Look at the raging alcoholic, GH and slin..hahahahaha

What am I on here oh "God of hormones"? hahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #296 on: July 27, 2011, 09:39:21 PM »
Im gonna call my boy chuck and get his cycle so I can go kick coach's ass in his shitty 1 car garage gym. some little white boy from idaho thinks hes stronger than kevin lol....550 raw bench my ass ::)

Would you like my address. Like I've said, I have nothing to hide like you and gh15.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2011, 09:40:21 PM »

Tell us - what were you on ?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2011, 09:42:39 PM »

haha all those drugs to look like a 5'6 MMA fighter..lol.
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2011, 09:44:16 PM »
haha all those drugs to look like a 5'6 MMA fighter..lol.

Thats the point genius...all of what drugs?