Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133546 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #350 on: July 28, 2011, 04:01:58 PM »

Ok whatever lol. What if you have a mix of said traits? I noticed you didn't address the second point. Face it, it's a stupid theory.

very good point Jamie!  I have a mix of traits as well. I have a strong proturduing jaw but the distance between my nose and upper lip is very short and my response to AAS is very very average.  my genetic origin... Jews are not made to be huge people. But I know one thing for sure, I responded dramatically to gh. dramatic! Im talking 4 kits and people could not believe my age. I go back to AAS without gh, and boom Im nothing special just a gym rat with some good shoulders from legit testosterone ampoules I am on. Like I said it is my genetic origin.

Moment I stick those extra couple IU's in my blood I start changing very fast. Now I know you guys say voodo science yada yada. But didnt gh15 say before in an Israeli bodybuilding thread, that those fella respond particularly well to gh? This was before I tried gh. of course  gh15 be full of shit and maybe it was just coincidence ::), that me as a jewish fella, responded extremely well to gh..Or..could it very well be true? Who knows..I do admit he sometimes does scare me when he is right on partcular things like the above. Do you think I wanted him to be right? fuck no I couldnt stand gh15 back then cause he was right. It really bothered me..I just simply shrugged it off as coincidence.. I was hoping I wouldnt respond to gh just to proove to myself he is fulll of shit. but I responded to those kits no matter how hard I tried not to. Here is a story for anyone interested. In greece, a famous coach who now coaches weightlifting clinics in Israel now and then, said  that he could simply look at the pictures of the hands of various weightlifters, and observe the length of the ring finger and the the index finger. He could pick the BEST weightlifters JUST by looking at pictures of their hands without the body!  Those who had the largest distance between the two fingers, were exposed to more testosterone in the woom. Also if you notice that on your left hand the distance between the ring finger and index finger is more of a difference in length than on your right hand, you are highly sensitive to testosterone.
l

whitewidow

« Reply #351 on: July 28, 2011, 04:07:54 PM »
There's only one person on this site who knows what I'm on and he's laughing his ASS off at this clown. Yes, GH15 is delusional. Like I'm going to take all that shit at 49 years old.....I don't even compete jackass and I'm not even close enough to being as narcissistic to be on that kind shit. I've called this pussy out now for years.

amen- GH-15 will always need steroids his natural test level is probably 50ng if he ever quite roids. he would have less test than an adolescent girl. GH15 makes way to many assumptions.90% are bullshit dont buy into this twinks lies. listen to the coach!

whitewidow

« Reply #352 on: July 28, 2011, 04:26:55 PM »
GH-15 HAS TO KEEP USING BECAUSE HE DOES GAY FOR PAY. HE HAS TO PAY FOR HIS DRUGS AND AAS SOMEHOW PLUS HE HAS A SON ON THE WAY.
gh15 -BUSTED THE RUBBER CAME ALL UP IN HIS MOTHER SHE GOT PREGNANT NOW HES GOT A SON AND A BROTHER! GOT TO SUPPORT HIS INBRED FAMILY!
PLUS I PIMP HIM OUT AND HE HAS TO BE IN SOMEWHAT GOOD SHAPE WHEN I DROP HIM OFF ON HOLLYWOOD BLVD ON THE WEEKENDS. HE DOES ALRIGHT BRINGS ME IN A FEW k . ALOT OF HOMOS PICK HIM UP.  IF HE DOSNT GET ME AT LEAST 2K BY SATURDAY NIGHTS I BEAT HIM AND HE CRYS LIKE BITCH. SO HE MAKES SURE HE HAS MY MONEY. THEN I MAKE HIM SING (HEY DIRTY BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY) ALL THE WAY TO THE NEXT DROP OFF STOP. HES A GOOD BITCH ALWAYS PAYS HE WANTS TO EAT. IF HES SHORT I BUST HIS JAW SO BAD HE CANT EAT FOR WEEKS. AND HE LOVES TO EAT SO OF COURSE HE PAYS UP TO THE MAN WHOS BIGGER THAN HIM AND HE OWES THOUSANDS TO. I TELL HIM IF THE PUSSY IS WET YOU SHOULD NEVER BE BROKE SO KEEEP ON HOIN" KEEP ON HOIN"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #353 on: July 28, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »
No Im just sick of all these gay for pay BB wannabees like yourself posting homo. you should start a board for homos who suck cock for a living to support their sad lives. Their is nothing you could say that would hurt my feelings! were on getbig for christ sakes! everybody here is a lil crazy. your a flea and im the big dog ill scratch off my ballls with my muthafuckin claws.
Ok - then go answer me in the thread you avoided after i said this ---> - why cant I pleasure your mums shit pipe with a fire extinguisher - she needs something bigger, I realise comming from the hood and being shared round by the brothers since she was 12 has givin her big expectations in regards to size but a fire extinguisher ? ??? Help me out here, what did you use on her ?

And the other reply you avoided to was.

Why an american has a house in Thailand.

1.Pedo  2.Trannys  3. Drugs 4. All of them .   How you come off on here Im going with number 4  - now run along fuckwit or I'll make you look stupid - got it  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #354 on: July 28, 2011, 05:31:04 PM »
you fool.
it's how long the jaw is and it protrudes  downwards angle in hyperresponders..also you can tell by the the squareness of the forehead.  square jaw does not mean masculine! see my point below. She just has long distance between nose and upper lip because she is a fairly masculine woman and does not have a masculine nose..vs say a mario lopez.

According to you I'm a hyperresponder

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #355 on: July 28, 2011, 05:32:36 PM »
GH-15 HAS TO KEEP USING BECAUSE HE DOES GAY FOR PAY. HE HAS TO PAY FOR HIS DRUGS AND AAS SOMEHOW PLUS HE HAS A SON ON THE WAY.
gh15 -BUSTED THE RUBBER CAME ALL UP IN HIS MOTHER SHE GOT PREGNANT NOW HES GOT A SON AND A BROTHER! GOT TO SUPPORT HIS INBRED FAMILY!
PLUS I PIMP HIM OUT AND HE HAS TO BE IN SOMEWHAT GOOD SHAPE WHEN I DROP HIM OFF ON HOLLYWOOD BLVD ON THE WEEKENDS. HE DOES ALRIGHT BRINGS ME IN A FEW k . ALOT OF HOMOS PICK HIM UP.  IF HE DOSNT GET ME AT LEAST 2K BY SATURDAY NIGHTS I BEAT HIM AND HE CRYS LIKE BITCH. SO HE MAKES SURE HE HAS MY MONEY. THEN I MAKE HIM SING (HEY DIRTY BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY) ALL THE WAY TO THE NEXT DROP OFF STOP. HES A GOOD BITCH ALWAYS PAYS HE WANTS TO EAT. IF HES SHORT I BUST HIS JAW SO BAD HE CANT EAT FOR WEEKS. AND HE LOVES TO EAT SO OF COURSE HE PAYS UP TO THE MAN WHOS BIGGER THAN HIM AND HE OWES THOUSANDS TO. I TELL HIM IF THE PUSSY IS WET YOU SHOULD NEVER BE BROKE SO KEEEP ON HOIN" KEEP ON HOIN"

lol he start sounding more and more like derek,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #356 on: July 28, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »
you talk a lot about gay 4 pay stuff.... but you are the dude with a big mancrush on Padilla..... aren't you?
waar het hart vol van is , stroomt de mond van over....
that is what we say in our country to folks like you...  :D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: July 28, 2011, 06:05:38 PM »
lol he start sounding more and more like derek,,

gh15 approved

GH....you must secretly laugh at little lap dogs like Flinstones1 .....right?

you have to find it funny how hard he tries to impress and sound like he knows "the game" when he hasn't even got one cycle under his belt

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #358 on: July 28, 2011, 06:11:49 PM »
you fool.
it's how long the jaw is and it protrudes  downwards angle in hyperresponders..also you can tell by the the squareness of the forehead.  square jaw does not mean masculine! see my point below. She just has long distance between nose and upper lip because she is a fairly masculine woman and does not have a masculine nose..vs say a mario lopez.

There's reason why this tool chose to put my ex-client/neighbor on here......isn't there parrot?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #359 on: July 28, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »
There's reason why this tool chose to put my ex-client/neighbor on here......isn't there parrot?
So what were you on in those pics ?  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: July 28, 2011, 06:25:07 PM »
So what were you on in those pics ?  :D

why do you fucking people care so much ?.....no one ever asks what YOU are on

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #361 on: July 28, 2011, 06:33:20 PM »

what are you talking about santa klaus
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #362 on: July 28, 2011, 06:40:06 PM »
According to you I'm a hyperresponder

yes you are correct..I have seen your face I recall, Groink. It tells me you are a fella who is highly sensitive to testosterone and most likely possessses a strong natural hormonal profile. could very well possess genetic makeup of a hyperresponder.
l

whitewidow

« Reply #363 on: July 28, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »
Ok - then go answer me in the thread you avoided after i said this ---> - why cant I pleasure your mums shit pipe with a fire extinguisher - she needs something bigger, I realise comming from the hood and being shared round by the brothers since she was 12 has givin her big expectations in regards to size but a fire extinguisher ? ??? Help me out here, what did you use on her ?

And the other reply you avoided to was.

Why an american has a house in Thailand.

1.Pedo  2.Trannys  3. Drugs 4. All of them .   How you come off on here Im going with number 4  - now run along fuckwit or I'll make you look stupid - got it  ::)

I didnt see them . Ive been on this board and several others for years! everybody knows I lived in pattaya beach area of thailand for a few years. I would post pics of the multi thousand anabol tabs I would buy for 60$ USD. Plus all the alpha pharma gear I would travel to get. houses are super cheap in thailand I paid a lil under 40K for a 4 bedroom house with swimming pool. I own a house in the states as well way before I bought the thailand house. I still own the house in thailand I rent it out and right now I live right by GH15 in san diengo so I can pick him up on the weekends to pimp his ass out. I dress him up in a mini skirt thats so short it shows his thong underwear I make him wear. he makes a great crossdressing fagbait. makes me 2K a week. This is no joke if the pussy is wet you should never be broke! Im going after your mom next will dosnt matter how ugky she is Ill still pimp her ass out and make a killing like I said if the pussy is wwet you should never be broke so she will make me some ends just like gh15(god) does. I just sit back and count me money! smoke my weed and count all my G's!. pimping aint easy but somebody 's got to do it. had to do it! had to do it! Will Ill put you in a wig and mini skirt and throw you on hollywood blvd  with  Gh15 and your mommy. its a 2K minimum a night otherwise you get the pimpslap and a good beatdown so bad you wont be able to eat because your jaw will be so fucked up best belive you will get me my money! Ill turn you out just ask GH15! He busted the rubber came all inside his mother now hes got a son and a brother and has to support their inbred asses so he's down to ho and make me some ends. Like I said bow down to a guy thats bigger than you. Will busted the rubber came all up in his mother now hes got a son and a brother! needs to make some money to feed the inbreds so he comes my way I turn you out and take all the funds. all I do is count my G's and smoke all my weed while you make my cash. between drop off spots you all have to sing "Hey dirty baby I got your money" lol Bow down will Bow Down to a guy thats greater than you. Beat that ass whitewdiow approved!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #364 on: July 28, 2011, 06:49:43 PM »
yes you are correct..I have seen your face I recall, Groink. It tells me you are a fella who is highly sensitive to testosterone and most likely possessses a strong natural hormonal profile. could very well possess genetic makeup of a hyperresponder.

the thing that is strange to me and unfortunate for Groink,  even with all that good genetics he still turned out an ugly motherfucekr  lol

lucky for kevin, not so lucky for you

sorry charlie but you and Leno do look alike  :D

l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #365 on: July 28, 2011, 06:52:51 PM »

I didnt see them . Ive been on this board and several others for years! everybody knows I lived in pattaya beach area of thailand for a few years. I would post pics of the multi thousand anabol tabs I would buy for 60$ USD. Plus all the alpha pharma gear I would travel to get. houses are super cheap in thailand I paid a lil under 40K for a 4 bedroom house with swimming pool. I own a house in the states as well way before I bought the thailand house. I still own the house in thailand I rent it out and right now I live right by GH15 in san diengo so I can pick him up on the weekends to pimp his ass out. I dress him up in a mini skirt thats so short it shows his thong underwear I make him wear. he makes a great crossdressing fagbait. makes me 2K a week. This is no joke if the pussy is wet you should never be broke! Im going after your mom next will dosnt matter how ugky she is Ill still pimp her ass out and make a killing like I said if the pussy is wwet you should never be broke so she will make me some ends just like gh15(god) does. I just sit back and count me money! smoke my weed and count all my G's!. pimping aint easy but somebody 's got to do it. had to do it! had to do it! Will Ill put you in a wig and mini skirt and throw you on hollywood blvd  with  Gh15 and your mommy. its a 2K minimum a night otherwise you get the pimpslap and a good beatdown so bad you wont be able to eat because your jaw will be so fucked up best belive you will get me my money! Ill turn you out just ask GH15! He busted the rubber came all inside his mother now hes got a son and a brother and has to support their inbred asses so he's down to ho and make me some ends. Like I said bow down to a guy thats bigger than you. Will busted the rubber came all up in his mother now hes got a son and a brother! needs to make some money to feed the inbreds so he comes my way I turn you out and take all the funds. all I do is count my G's and smoke all my weed while you make my cash. between drop off spots you all have to sing "Hey dirty baby I got your money" lol Bow down will Bow Down to a guy thats greater than you. Beat that ass whitewdiow approved!

Why don't you take a chill pill cowboy.. Shit!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #366 on: July 28, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »

Hey BOBBY CHICK - is this a good representing of Body Building ?
K

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #367 on: July 28, 2011, 06:59:54 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #368 on: July 28, 2011, 07:01:15 PM »
why do you fucking people care so much ?.....no one ever asks what YOU are on
Because like you he lies then hypes himself up as to be someting he is not ... hey just like you  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: July 28, 2011, 07:33:07 PM »
the thing that is strange to me and unfortunate for Groink,  even with all that good genetics he still turned out an ugly motherfucekr  lol

lucky for kevin, not so lucky for you

sorry charlie but you and Leno do look alike  :D

Ha ha....ugly.....I can honestly say that I haven't been called " ugly" one time in my life.....except on Getbig of course.  ;) ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #370 on: July 28, 2011, 07:42:12 PM »
Ha ha....ugly.....I can honestly say that I haven't been called " ugly" one time in my life.....except on Getbig of course.  ;) ::)

neither has my sister's dog, and he's one ugly SOB.
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #371 on: July 28, 2011, 08:02:46 PM »
Because like you he lies then hypes himself up as to be someting he is not ... hey just like you  ::)

I lie.....lol. What am I lying about?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #372 on: July 28, 2011, 10:09:40 PM »
DONT GET ME WRONG, THE VASCULARITY AND ARM THICKNESS IS AWESOME, BUT HOW COME NO WIDTH.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE WIDTH. SHOULDERS ARE SO NARROW.

rather looks unhealthy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: July 29, 2011, 07:03:23 AM »
neither has my sister's dog, and he's one ugly SOB.

must run in the family bignose

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #374 on: July 29, 2011, 07:56:36 AM »
After looking at Groinks picture properly, only glanced at it before, ive realised
I do believe him about this being his first cycle
He simple does not have the muscle quality or muscle maturity of an aas user
His muscle bellies are too flat to be a longterm juicer and he lacks fullness
So for all the Groink haters, please get this straight...His physique just simply isnt good enough to be a longterm user so give him a break
I believe you man
And I think if you do up the dose that in a few years you might have good muscle quality