Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133629 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #475 on: July 29, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »
I agree
He's retarded
I bow out of this
And the Rumanian is right, Groink is a world beater
Cos he'd know, we saw what he looked like on tons of gear
I'll only get banned again so Ive said my piece in this thread
20pages of shit

the only thing you did in this thread is show you are a no-class asshole for bringing up my kid...I get RIPPED every day....and i don't talk about people's families...I give you a shot and you go for my daughter. off the bat...you thin-skinned  little fucking pussy.  go eat a dick

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #476 on: July 29, 2011, 11:43:35 AM »
How can you possibly tell what kind of fighter someone is from a bodybuilding message board. If anything Groink looks to be clumsy he stands like a pigeon toed goofball. Anyone with a little skill and speed would run circles around him.
I have my gut feeling .. I'll bet anything you want that Groink cand handle himself easily pigeon-toed and all  ;)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #477 on: July 29, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »
I have my gut feeling .. I'll bet anything you want that Groink cand handle himself easily pigeon-toed and all  ;)

Where's the fight Okami did?? I want to see.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: July 29, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »
Where's the fight Okami did?? I want to see.
you cannot see much .... he was moving so fast it;s hard to follow

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: July 29, 2011, 11:46:53 AM »
How can you possibly tell what kind of fighter someone is from a bodybuilding message board. If anything Groink looks to be clumsy he stands like a pigeon toed goofball. Anyone with a little skill and speed would run circles around him.

I was leaning in to take a picture you moron....where do you imbeciles come up with this shit .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 29, 2011, 11:48:31 AM »
you cannot see much .... he was moving so fast it;s hard to follow

he looked like an utter moron....no skill, just a big irish potato trying to be a badass.... a shittier version of tank Abbot on heroin

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: July 29, 2011, 11:49:50 AM »
Hahahaahaahhaaaaaaaa.... .nothing like owning all of getbig in a days work

better luck next time assholes  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #482 on: July 29, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »
I was leaning in to take a picture you moron....where do you imbeciles come up with this shit .

those of us who are actually athletes, or were athletes at one point in our life, can spot an athlete just by the way he stands...just like we can spot a fat kid who found his way out with drug abuse and road the short bus his whole life by the way he  has his feet together :-*
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: July 29, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »
he looked like an utter moron....no skill, just a big irish potato trying to be a badass.... a shittier version of tank Abbot on heroin
so you were not impressed?

My best friend is a former boxer and K1 fighter.. we spar and stuff.. when I was a teen I fought in full contact Kyokushin karate ... I am no Overeem but I can tell if someone can fight or not ... good fighters have athleticism ... Okami looks like a roid head who got into a couple of fights with some drunks and knocked them out so he thinks he is a bad ass because he is willing to fight .. I bet you would never guess that some poeple on getbig are decent fighters even if they look like pretty boys

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: July 29, 2011, 11:53:12 AM »
those of us who are actually athletes, or were athletes at one point in our life, can spot an athlete just by the way he stands...just like we can spot a kid who road the short bus his whole life by the way he walks and has his feet together :-*

You can "spot an athlete from the way he stands"...are you sure you aren't just staring at his dick ?

so you can tell how i walk from a still picture ?  IMPRESSIVE  ::)

Flintstones....give it up....you are trying way too hard to be a "boss" around here....no one is buying it

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #485 on: July 29, 2011, 11:55:36 AM »
You can "spot an athlete from the way he stands"...are you sure you aren't just staring at his dick ?

so you can tell how i walk from a still picture ?  IMPRESSIVE  ::)

Flintstones....give it up....you are trying way too hard to be a "boss" around here....no one is buying it

l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 29, 2011, 11:56:58 AM »

that your girlfriend ?  it's OK...there is someone for everyone

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: July 29, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »
flintstones .. maybe you are high on test my friend ... youa re trying too hard ... I look at you like an eager beaver

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #488 on: July 29, 2011, 12:01:09 PM »

My best friend is a former boxer and K1 fighter.. we spar and stuff.. when I was a teen I fought in full contact Kyokushin karate ... I am no Overeem but I can tell if someone can fight or not ... good fighters have athleticism ... Okami looks like a roid head who got into a couple of fights with some drunks and knocked them out so he thinks he is a bad ass because he is willing to fight .. I bet you would never guess that some poeple on getbig are decent fighters even if they look like pretty boys

My brother always has a goofy smile on his face and is lighthearted. He's 6', maybe 170 lbs (different father)... just a good kid.

Until you hit him. Then he dismantles you with a few jabs. Never goes further than that. He's broken so many people's noses and jaws it's not even funny. They ALWAYS start with him because he's the good kid and usually someone's GF will start talking to him and get him in trouble.

One time two kids attacked him with tire irons. He took some brutal hits and then when he had an opening he put them both to sleep with a few jabs. Then he proceeded to put them in his truck and drive them to one of their parents house because he didn't know what else to do with them (leave them there and get arrested?)

When he was 12 and I was 18, he hit me with a jab in the arm that hurt for a week. That was the last time I fucked w him. Kids' a beast and nobody would ever know it.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #489 on: July 29, 2011, 12:02:30 PM »

I'll address you
Cos when ur not acting like a retard you aren't too bad a guy
I was asked, on 5days notice, to take a boxing match with a guy who has a few pro fights at a charity event
I had never been in a boxing ring before, I didn't expect to win at all
I posted it up on here cos I said i eould do so and i don't hide anything
And u are completely right, I am a roid head who all my previous fights had been outside nightclubs and had
went very much in my favour
Coming up against a guy who was able to box, in a ring, with gloves, and boxing rules, I was out of my depth, I'm the first to admit it and I didn't expect to even do as well as I did
But hey, charity fight, 5days notice, 240lbs roughly, c'mon... Haha

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #490 on: July 29, 2011, 12:02:47 PM »
My brother always has a goofy smile on his face and is lighthearted. He's 6', maybe 170 lbs (different father)... just a good kid.

Until you hit him. Then he dismantles you with a few jabs. Never goes further than that. He's broken so many people's noses and jaws it's not even funny. They ALWAYS start with him because he's the good kid and usually someone's GF will start talking to him and get him in trouble.

One time two kids attacked him with tire irons. He took some brutal hits and then when he had an opening he put them both to sleep with a few jabs. Then he proceeded to put them in his truck and drive them to one of their parents house because he didn't know what else to do with them (leave them there and get arrested?)

When he was 12 and I was 18, he hit me with a jab in the arm that hurt for a week. That was the last time I fucked w him. Kids' a beast and nobody would ever know it.

Damn sounds like tough son of a bitch. Did he have any training?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: July 29, 2011, 12:02:56 PM »
He was also one of those toddlers born with abs and retard strength.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: July 29, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »

My ex- wifes  brother was like that...kid had fucking dynamite in his hands...

he hit people and their faces would literally explode...and you're like "god-DAMN that must have hurt"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: July 29, 2011, 12:05:37 PM »
I'll address you
Cos when ur not acting like a retard you aren't too bad a guy
I was asked, on 5days notice, to take a boxing match with a guy who has a few pro fights at a charity event
I had never been in a boxing ring before, I didn't expect to win at all
I posted it up on here cos I said i eould do so and i don't hide anything
And u are completely right, I am a roid head who all my previous fights had been outside nightclubs and had
went very much in my favour
Coming up against a guy who was able to box, in a ring, with gloves, and boxing rules, I was out of my depth, I'm the first to admit it and I didn't expect to even do as well as I did
But hey, charity fight, 5days notice, 240lbs roughly, c'mon... Haha
and I gave you props for it

I actually think you;'d fight much better at a normal bodyweight

But I have my money on Groink

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #494 on: July 29, 2011, 12:05:58 PM »
Now, I'm out of this thread
I've more to offer this board then arguing with a man who is convinced he has an elite level physique
It got boring for everyone

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: July 29, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »
Damn sounds like tough son of a bitch. Did he have any training?

He briefly trained at an MMA gym but my parents talked him out of it. He's a trim carpenter with 2 small children and my parents worried for his long term health.

I know elite fighters are in another realm altogether. My brother doesn't have that desire to put pain on someone that it probably takes to be one. He's really just a kid with a heart of gold that was born with extra abilities.

Other things he can do:

- find 4 leaf clovers at will. Literally can walk around and pluck several out in a few minutes. Try it, it's hard. I've never found one.

- dismantle devices and electronics and re-assemble them with no real plan of how to do so. Just does it and they work better after.

- Strange math abilities, kinda Rain Man like. Once standing in a room he estimated how many tiles needed to be bought in 3 different sizes in under a minute with nothing to write on. Was right, too.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #496 on: July 29, 2011, 12:07:25 PM »
all I've learned from this thread is Groink has become one of getbigs biggest liars, turning into Liar priest levels of lying

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: July 29, 2011, 12:07:42 PM »
I've more to offer this board then arguing with a man who is convinced he has an elite level physique

gym physique...yes

competitive.....i'm not delusional

and you were a dick for bringing my kid into it

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: July 29, 2011, 12:08:10 PM »
his arms shoulders and back are elite I'll admit it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: July 29, 2011, 12:08:37 PM »
all I've learned from this thread is Groink has become one of getbigs biggest liars, turning into Liar priest levels of lying

what exactly am i lying about ? those pics are me...what else have i said ?