Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133640 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #500 on: July 29, 2011, 12:11:36 PM »
He briefly trained at an MMA gym but my parents talked him out of it. He's a trim carpenter with 2 small children and my parents worried for his long term health.

I know elite fighters are in another realm altogether. My brother doesn't have that desire to put pain on someone that it probably takes to be one. He's really just a kid with a heart of gold that was born with extra abilities.

Other things he can do:

- find 4 leaf clovers at will. Literally can walk around and pluck several out in a few minutes. Try it, it's hard. I've never found one.

- dismantle devices and electronics and re-assemble them with no real plan of how to do so. Just does it and they work better after.

- Strange math abilities, kinda Rain Man like. Once standing in a room he estimated how many tiles needed to be bought in 3 different sizes in under a minute with nothing to write on. Was right, too.

Lucky to have a brother like that!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #501 on: July 29, 2011, 12:12:13 PM »
Now, I'm out of this thread
I've more to offer this board then arguing with a man who is convinced he has an elite level physique
It got boring for everyone

And PS....I'm sick to death of every thread turning into this shit....maybe if you fuckers would shut the fuck up too it would stop...takes two to tango

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #502 on: July 29, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »
what exactly am i lying about ? those pics are me...what else have i said ?

Your first cycle ever ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: July 29, 2011, 12:15:34 PM »
Your first cycle ever ::)

Please....just stop already

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #504 on: July 29, 2011, 12:22:13 PM »
And PS....I'm sick to death of every thread turning into this shit....maybe if you fuckers would shut the fuck up too it would stop...takes two to tango

Quite rubbing it everyones fucken face that you have "big arms" I would thank god every day If he blessed me with genetics to be huge. Guys bust their tails off to gain mass. People will even endanger their health go to great lenghts to look good to themelves in the mirror. You got a great build everyone see that. Maybe helps some younger guys out on here..

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: July 29, 2011, 12:24:46 PM »
Who's better groink or coach?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #506 on: July 29, 2011, 12:34:46 PM »
Quite rubbing it everyones fucken face that you have "big arms" I would thank god every day If he blessed me with genetics to be huge. Guys bust their tails off to gain mass. People will even endanger their health go to great lenghts to look good to themelves in the mirror. You got a great build everyone see that. Maybe helps some younger guys out on here..

Boom. Spot on. Exactly what I should have said.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #507 on: July 29, 2011, 12:39:17 PM »
Boom. Spot on. Exactly what I should have said.

lol I highly doubt Groink would give two shits to help some teenager. In fact I would bet 1000000$ he has not once given a single piece of useful advice to a kid or guy in his twenties.  God forbid he's friendly and isnt known as the  "badass" of the gym who doesn't talk to anyone
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: July 29, 2011, 12:43:26 PM »
lol I highly doubt Groink would give two shits to help some teenager. In fact I would bet 1000000$ he has not once given a single piece of useful advice to a kid or guy in his twenties.  God forbid he's friendly and isnt known as the  "badass" of the gym who doesn't talk to anyone

I know you're a dickface  troll...but I'll respond seriously.

I'm a helpful dude in general....If someone asks me a question I will spend a couple of minutes answering their question quite thoroughly and make sure they get what I'm saying

Anybody who has ever asked me a question about training here gets a good sized reply

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #509 on: July 29, 2011, 12:43:40 PM »
The narcisissim this thread is thick. Sad.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #510 on: July 29, 2011, 12:46:52 PM »

this is where it shouldnt go!,, not this!,, i havent been here for so many years for this to take happening,,

TO CLARIFY ONCE AGAIN,, and im very surprized seveste dont say more about this because he knows the deal in bodybuild,,

to calify once again!,,

groink have been on hormones for MANY MANY YEARS ,, remember he been to other drugs,, hormones is nothing its not even drugs in his book,, he been to it many years AND THATS WHY HE HAS MUSCLE THAT IS CONDITIONED MORE THAN THE AVERAGE FATZO,,

i dont wanna hear abotu genetic balonie when the look i see in the picture is of typical drug dealers circa 2003,, do me a fuckin favour and dont this balonie on here so no one in the right mind think this can be achieved naturaly ,,not even close,, MOST DEALERS ,, LOCAL DEALERS IN AMERICANA THAT ASK THE LOCAL KID IF THEY WANNA WORK FOR THEM OR TRY TO SELL THEM VIALS FOR 200$ 10 CC WALK AROUDN WITH THEIR BLUE GYM BAG INTO GYM ,, MOST OF THEM LOOK LIKE GROINK PHYSIQE,, SO DONT PISS ME OFF AND STOP WITH THIS BALONIE,, I DONT WANT MY NEW MEMBERS HERE TO BE MISLEAD,, PUT YOUR EGOTISTICAL EGOS ASIDE ,, AND STOP TALKING BALONIE ABOUT NATURAL WHEN FELLAS IS BEEN AT IT FOR SO MANY YEARS,, AND I MEAN MANY YEARS! ,,
this is bordering insanity

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #511 on: July 29, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »
groinks arms arent from genetics its from decades of serious training combined with drug use

groinks persona on here is just that, a persona. hes actually a petty helpful guy if you approach him correctly say through a p.m.  i asked him a few months back about his training methods after he made a post indicating he didnt really believe the bullshit he sometimes spews about training meaning jackshit.. and he replied with an incredibly detailed message filled with tons of information about ho he trains and why he came to that method. ill divulge as much on here as he has done previously, and thats that his training his broken down into micro and macro cycles with limited days of high intensity

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #512 on: July 29, 2011, 12:48:17 PM »
The narcisissim this thread is thick. Sad.

::)
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #513 on: July 29, 2011, 12:48:54 PM »
Groink has an awesome physique.
 He uses gear.
The end.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: July 29, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »
 He uses gear.
The end.
;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #515 on: July 29, 2011, 12:49:30 PM »
you do not get 19 inch arms of physiqe at 240lb conditioned single digit unless you BEEN TO HORMONES AND BACK HELL AND BACK ,, YOU LIVE HORMONES YOU TAKE PICTURES OF YOU IN MIRROR ALL DAY LONG ,, YOU SIT AND THINK BODYUBUILDG , ANYONE AROUND YOU YOU COMPARE TO YOURSELF,, YOU WALK AROUND GYMNASIUMZ LOOK IN REFLECTIONS ,, YOU LOOK AT 170LB KIDOS AND COMPARE TO YOU ON A REGULAR BASIS IN ANY GYM YOU WALK AROUND,, YOU DONNT LOOK LIKE THAT UNLESS YOU LIVE AND BREATH HORMONES AND SPEND CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME CONCENTRATING ON YOUR BODY AND IN THE GYM,, YOUR LIFE EVOLVE AROUND YOUR BODY 24/7 ,,

DONT SELL MY PUPILS BALONIE I DONT LIKE IT,,!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #516 on: July 29, 2011, 12:49:54 PM »
groinks arms arent from genetics its from decades of serious training combined with drug use

groinks persona on here is just that, a persona. hes actually a petty helpful guy if you approach him correctly say through a p.m.  i asked him a few months back about his training methods after he made a post indicating he didnt really believe the bullshit he sometimes spews about training meaning jackshit.. and he replied with an incredibly detailed message filled with tons of information about ho he trains and why he came to that method. ill divulge as much on here as he has done previously, and thats that his training his broken down into micro and macro cycles with limited days of high intensity

my man tbombz speaks the truth and i believe him about groink giving advice then. 8)

Groink, I apologize on that last comment.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #517 on: July 29, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »

serious training huh? lol ,, seirous training?? where are the fuckin legs ,, where are they ,, 174lb fella im preing right now beg me for hormones beg me,, didnt touch a damn thing and has bigger more conditioned legs than groink ,, 174LB 5'10 FELLA! ! !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: July 29, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »
Groink, looking good.

How are the legs man?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #519 on: July 29, 2011, 12:55:17 PM »
serious training huh? lol ,, seirous training?? where are the fuckin legs ,, where are they ,, 174lb fella im preing right now beg me for hormones beg me,, didnt touch a damn thing and has bigger more conditioned legs than groink ,, 174LB 5'10 FELLA! ! !

gh15 approved
priorities

groink doesnt want to be a competitiv bodybuilder he just wants to impress the ladies and be the big dude in the gym and at work

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #520 on: July 29, 2011, 12:56:07 PM »
 He uses gear.
The end.

The gear use is so recent you cannot yet factor it in. He only started his first cycle five weeks ago. His muscle was built naturally. You should really say "He uses gear. The beginning".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: July 29, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »

gh15 approved

how would you know what my legs look like? haven't snapped a leg pic in over a year, maybe two.

they are pretty  good, in line with the rest of me...I'm proportioned no "stick legs"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #522 on: July 29, 2011, 12:59:12 PM »
you do not get 19 inch arms of physiqe at 240lb conditioned single digit unless you BEEN TO HORMONES AND BACK HELL AND BACK ,, YOU LIVE HORMONES YOU TAKE PICTURES OF YOU IN MIRROR ALL DAY LONG ,, YOU SIT AND THINK BODYUBUILDG , ANYONE AROUND YOU YOU COMPARE TO YOURSELF,, YOU WALK AROUND GYMNASIUMZ LOOK IN REFLECTIONS ,, YOU LOOK AT 170LB KIDOS AND COMPARE TO YOU ON A REGULAR BASIS IN ANY GYM YOU WALK AROUND,, YOU DONNT LOOK LIKE THAT UNLESS YOU LIVE AND BREATH HORMONES AND SPEND CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME CONCENTRATING ON YOUR BODY AND IN THE GYM,, YOUR LIFE EVOLVE AROUND YOUR BODY 24/7 ,,

DONT SELL MY PUPILS BALONIE I DONT LIKE IT,,!

gh15 approved

I agree with this but the dickhead can't admit hes been saucing seen he was a teen.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #523 on: July 29, 2011, 01:00:26 PM »

The gear use is so recent you cannot yet factor it in. He only started his first cycle five weeks ago. His muscle was built naturally. You should really say "He uses gear. The beginning".
Irrellevant.
He admitted to using gear.
After admition, it makes no difference how much was built on gear.

Groink uses gear.
The end.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: July 29, 2011, 01:00:34 PM »
I agree with this but the dickhead can't admit hes been saucing seen he was a teen.

because i haven't ?   can we just give this a fucking rest already....I'll never say i did something i didn't do.....it's a fucking stalemate...let it die