Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133593 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #525 on: July 29, 2011, 01:03:52 PM »
i truly think dat groink is most honest dude on here. if he says it's the truth then it good enough for me and shud be for u as he HAS NO REASON TO LIE.

is it so hard to believe a guy with superb genetic natural potential train for 25 yrs and found his way onto one of the most famous website for bodybuilding in the world?

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #526 on: July 29, 2011, 01:15:35 PM »
To get back on the original topic, Is there any way of preventing getting the Puffy face when on testosterone?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #527 on: July 29, 2011, 01:17:02 PM »
Irrellevant.
He admitted to using gear.
After admition, it makes no difference how much was built on gear.

No, not irrelevant; The guy has been on five weeks and training natural for 25 yrs. Of course it makes differences how much is built on gear. Basically no mass has been builded on gear. In fact, at dis stage, all da gear will be doing is letting him cut fat and retain muscle a lot easier.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #528 on: July 29, 2011, 01:17:38 PM »
To get back on the original topic, Is there any way of preventing getting the Puffy face when on testosterone?

Masteron.. Low carbs... Cardio... lots of water.. clean eating...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #529 on: July 29, 2011, 01:17:53 PM »
i truly think dat groink is most honest dude on here. if he says it's the truth then it good enough for me and shud be for u as he HAS NO REASON TO LIE.

is it so hard to believe a guy with superb genetic natural potential train for 25 yrs and found his way onto one of the most famous website for bodybuilding in the world?
A comment about honesty from a gimmick of a proven liar
You piece of shot
Groink doesn't need ur help fat fuck

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #530 on: July 29, 2011, 01:21:31 PM »
No, not irrelevant; The guy has been on five weeks and training natural for 25 yrs. Of course it makes differences how much is built on gear. Basically no mass has been builded on gear. In fact, at dis stage, all da gear will be doing is letting him cut fat and retain muscle a lot easier.

this is hormonized from early 20s,, this is very very much in the hormone world with connections and with constant ordering,, infact! most 240locals that have this specific look are dealers,, locals who get it from my elfs,,i am god of this game,, and it is a game because ...look who we play with ,, fellas who just seem to be ashemed of using hormones
it is so weird to have it on bodybuild board,, i never understood it and probably will die with out understanding it ,, all i can think off is that maybe its the ameircan society who make them feel shame for americanos are known to really dislike cheating,, yet now day everyone is on all their athletes are on so i dont get it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #531 on: July 29, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »
Masteron.. Low carbs... Cardio... lots of water.. clean eating...

WORD. ITS REDUCING THE FAT FACE EFFECT. DROPPED CARBS A BIT, CLEANED UP DIET, ADDED LITTLE  CARDIO. NOW WILL ADD MASTERON.

8 MORE WEEKS THEN I GO STUDY ABROAD, HOPEFULLY DIALED IN AT 6-7% BODY FAT. THEN WILL USE 500MG HG TEST AND 4-6IU OF GH AND BLOW THE FUCK UP.  MAY ADD 200-250MG MASTERON DEPENDING ON HOW WELL I LIKE IT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #532 on: July 29, 2011, 01:24:54 PM »
A comment about honesty from a gimmick of a proven liar
You piece of shot
Groink doesn't need ur help fat fuck

Ur a very, very bitter and angry person. You just flame, threaten and slander in all your posts. U bring up people's family members at every turn. I thing you may end up back in TO if ur not careful.

WISE UP OR SHIP OUT!!!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #533 on: July 29, 2011, 01:31:55 PM »
Ur a very, very bitter and angry person. You just flame, threaten and slander in all your posts. U bring up people's family members at every turn. I thing you may end up back in TO if ur not careful.

WISE UP OR SHIP OUT!!!
Sure Alex  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #534 on: July 29, 2011, 01:33:38 PM »
this is hormonized from early 20s,, this is very very much in the hormone world with connections and with constant ordering,, infact! most 240locals that have this specific look are dealers,, locals who get it from my elfs,,i am god of this game,, and it is a game because ...look who we play with ,, fellas who just seem to be ashemed of using hormones
it is so weird to have it on bodybuild board,, i never understood it and probably will die with out understanding it ,, all i can think off is that maybe its the ameircan society who make them feel shame for americanos are known to really dislike cheating,, yet now day everyone is on all their athletes are on so i dont get it,,

gh15 approved
people are jealous idiots and if some dude has a bunch of muscle they instantly accuse him of taking steroids. if the guy admits to using then no one is impressed with his build anymore. people think one cycle of roids make you massive and shredded with no effort. its quite obvious why no one wants to admit to using hormones.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #535 on: July 29, 2011, 01:36:53 PM »
I hope poeple realize that me or Groink sometimes say stuff to rile poeple up  ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #536 on: July 29, 2011, 01:38:07 PM »
people are jealous idiots and if some dude has a bunch of muscle they instantly accuse him of taking steroids. if the guy admits to using then no one is impressed with his build anymore. people think one cycle of roids make you massive and shredded with no effort. its quite obvious why no one wants to admit to using hormones.

And it's quite obvious to guys that have been doing this themselves for over 25 years, that some people are bald-faced liars when it comes to admitting past/current drug use.

To each their own.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #537 on: July 29, 2011, 01:41:07 PM »

People would be right, it's artificial. Similar to a chic with fake tits. If you want to put on mass it doesn't matter what your genetics are, you just have to take the right gear. Groink has a good build, but it's a gymrat build built on gear and he comes on here talking like he is Serge Nubret. If he quit the ballshit everyone would give him props.
Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2011, 01:46:06 PM »
And it's quite obvious to guys that have been doing this themselves for over 25 years, that some people are bald-faced liars when it comes to admitting past/current drug use.

To each their own.
which is why sevastase, myself, and others dont constantly try to berate groink and get him to admit to past useage.  we know the truth no point in exhausting ourselves trying to get it out of him.

People would be right, it's artificial. Similar to a chic with fake tits. If you want to put on mass it doesn't matter what youe genetics are, you just have to take the right gear. Groink has a good build, but it's a gymrat build built on gear and he comes on here talking like he is Serge Nubret. If he quit the ballshit everyone would give him props.
no, people would be wrong.  if jay cutler walks into a bar everyone would be extremely impressed and all the women would get wet.  but if all those people knew how much drugs jay takes, not one of them would be impressed and all the women would think he was pathetic.  but thats just bullshit cuz no one can look like that without an insane amount of drugs and drugs alone wont do that to anybody. if we are talking about a room full of serious bodybuilders, then sure admitting to ones useage will garner more respect cuz everyone knows whats up and they dont want to hear bullsit. but to the everyday person we are much much better off claiming natural status, no supplements, and barely work out. then we get the respect we deserve.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2011, 01:46:52 PM »
which is why sevastase, myself, and others dont constantly try to berate groink and get him to admit to past useage.  we know the truth no point in exhausting ourselves trying to get it out of him.

Good point.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: July 29, 2011, 01:47:22 PM »
good points tbomb 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #541 on: July 29, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »

yes but notice what sthe most common thing to the local drug dealer ,, not drug but hormone dealer in your local neck of the wood....WHATS THE MOST COMMON THING TO THIS FELLA ASIDE FROM THE BLUE GYM BAG AND THE MUSCLE TIGHT SHIRT AND TIGHT GAY PANTS HE ENTER THE GYM WITH ...?

the comon thing to all of those is ...

1. they are all in the 240s....can bever get to conditioned 250+ they are stuck ..why? because they dont put hard work in !! this is the exact thing,, they dont,, they work sometimes legs lol and mostly upper body,, it realy depends who they want to impress that night ...

2. they all used and abused everythingt in the book ,, DO YOU FELLA REALLY FUCKIN THINK EVEN FOR A SECOND THAT THOSE FELLAS DIDNT USE ANYTHING AND TRIED ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN? yes yes insulina too....everything they could,,, insulina you get in walmart for 30 balonies right? do you know any bodybuild that dont try it ? lol i mean who are you fellas fuckin fooling? do you knwo anyone who doesnt dream in night pink dremas about human growth hormone? fellas would slep their whore and throw her from the 5th floor window before even fuckin her if a ups was on the way with their 5 kor 10 kits,, you shoudl see the hapines and the smile on the face of the fella who get gh into his hands..or her hands... you should see the way they hold it when they get it ,, they didnt hold their first baby boy son that way when he was born ...they make sure they right on put it in the fridge ,,they then go and check on it like baby every 20 min to see maybe it has too much light coming from the inside of the fridge when the damn light is not even on ,, they sit next to the fridge thinking ummmmm is the fridge temp right for this babys or maybe its too hot for them in there,, maybe its too cold ,, what do i do? ? ? fuckin put inside that fridge sushi from a week ago and still eat it but they care abotu wether the temp is exactly right for the gh,, im tellin you those fellas are MENTALY fucked

3. they all have the same type of face,,,always have the shiney down syndrom effect projector called head,,,always edema to some degree depending on the bodyfat and how low bodyfat they have .... but in general they always look swole ,,any day of the week when 8-10%....wehen they go under 8% the swole become conditoned size of whatever they worked on ...or didnt ,, it wont matter much ...hormones are 90% of bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: July 29, 2011, 01:51:09 PM »
lol@gh15....he is so right  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #543 on: July 29, 2011, 01:54:19 PM »

no, people would be wrong.  if jay cutler walks into a bar everyone would be extremely impressed and all the women would get wet.  but if all those people knew how much drugs jay takes, not one of them would be impressed and all the women would think he was pathetic.  but thats just bullshit cuz no one can look like that without an insane amount of drugs and drugs alone wont do that to anybody. if we are talking about a room full of serious bodybuilders, then sure admitting to ones useage will garner more respect cuz everyone knows whats up and they dont want to hear bullsit. but to the everyday person we are much much better off claiming natural status, no supplements, and barely work out. then we get the respect we deserve.

to the every day perosn you are natural,, they think you use protien powder and maybe if you are nicely ripped and conditioned with some size...190-200...they think you go to doctor and get hrt....see twister and his lies,,

people actualy BELIEVE twister is on some 100mg testosterona ,,,they believe it ,, infact they think he is natural ,,,people around gyms not around here or other boardings,, we bodybuilders and my pupikls in general knows exactly whats up ,, but people in general ...girls...they realy think you re born muscular,, and its all because you eat clean ,,

eating clean is the thing that most women will refer to,,

when they see jason they will be disgusted....but they will still think its because he is eating clean mainly,,not the hormones,, they will think he inject once a week something...

when they see 200lb conditioned ....they will think he eat very spefcific and make sure they cook for him this way or tell their mama that their boy need to eat this way ,, and mama will believe and cook this way ,, there wont be mentioning of hormones because those whores really dont think you are on hormones...

thats where the shame come from ...inaddition to what i said before

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2011, 01:56:33 PM »
This thread makes me hate bodybuilding even more.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #545 on: July 29, 2011, 02:02:20 PM »
to the every day perosn you are natural,, they think you use protien powder and maybe if you are nicely ripped and conditioned with some size...190-200...they think you go to doctor and get hrt....see twister and his lies,,

people actualy BELIEVE twister is on some 100mg testosterona ,,,they believe it ,, infact they think he is natural ,,,people around gyms not around here or other boardings,, we bodybuilders and my pupikls in general knows exactly whats up ,, but people in general ...girls...they realy think you re born muscular,, and its all because you eat clean ,,

eating clean is the thing that most women will refer to,,

when they see jason they will be disgusted....but they will still think its because he is eating clean mainly,,not the hormones,, they will think he inject once a week something...

when they see 200lb conditioned ....they will think he eat very spefcific and make sure they cook for him this way or tell their mama that their boy need to eat this way ,, and mama will believe and cook this way ,, there wont be mentioning of hormones because those whores really dont think you are on hormones...

thats where the shame come from ...inaddition to what i said before

gh15 approved

absolutely. the average person would have no ualms believing that a pro bodybuilder is completely natural, just eats a ton of food and trains like a maniac.  shit, when i first started bodybuilding i thought ronnie coleman was natural. this was in 2004 when ronnie was at his all time biggest. i didnt know jackshit about bodybuilding i just picked up a muscular development with melvin anthony on the cover and sme branch warren pics inside and though they looked awesome. it was only after coming on getbig , mainly due to your postings  :), that i figured out bodybuilders had to use drugs.  back when i first started i thought i was the biggest dude in the gym, and i was for the most part, even though it was all fat, but i worked hard and put on some muscle, enought o be bigger than the average fat dude. if i heard of anyone using roids i instantly thought they were pussies who couldnt train hard and that if i ever got on some juice i wuld be ronnie colemans size in a matter of months.  thats how the normal person thinks abotu steroids and muscles.  so why the fuck would a bodybuilder ever admit to steroid use ?  its stupid.  unless were talking about to another bodybuilder of course. but then again most guys dont want anyone else to take away from their spotlight.

i do appreciate your unrelenting defense of the truth on this board gh15. if you left for a week or a month the tide would turn back to the liars and the truth would fade. people are niave and gullible and the truth is really hard to grasp.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2011, 02:03:14 PM »

It is irrellevant, the physique he has now has been built using gear.
He wouldnt look the way he does right now without gear.
All the rest is petty feel good bullshit for people to squabble about, and it needs to end, its a bunch of fucking horseshit, the man admitted gear use therefore the debate is closed.
Groink looks awesome, better than 90% of the people on this board, and he uses gear. End of story.
People need to drop this bullshit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »
and you know whats the sad thing? that peopel forget,, they forget very fast,, they forgive which i like i like to forgive but they forget ! very very fast,,

i mean you have here infront of your eyes for years already fellas who fell infronnt of you ,, and no im not talkin pros who becamse skinny twigs,, im talkin fellas like you !! who fell to the fuckin ground and never recovered,, here on this boarding

DIEZEL BOY ,, a drug dealer! how much he weigh??

all together now pupils.... 220-230lb ...5'9-5'10 you got that right ,,,fell out of the world due to big bast in pensilvenia usa or wherever i cant even rememebr ,, but its all infront of you !! you see it you hear it and you kind of ignoring it lol ,, fella was here day in day out,, take a look at his built...does he remind you someone from this tread? lol,, he was much more conditioned but he also used much more gh and insulina... so he got his bodyfat lower but over all same balonie,,

you need to look in your own damn swiiming pool ,, we have here soldiers of the cult falling every month,, fellas you were kissing ass to and tellin they were god,, dizel here used to get the best body compliments all day long,, he was a drugggg dealer first and formost...then! a bodybuilder,,

bodybuild is someone like my pupil stavio,, someone who from the buttom already look ready to fight 240lb fellas,, the leafy bug fella,, those are bodybuilders..then later on they become bobbie chick...or inbetween dependign on their body ....trust me on one thing....a decent bodybuilder at 197lb will wipe floor with any drug dealer that walk around 240 6% no matter how much insuilina and gh that dealer is on ...why? because the 200lb bodybuilder workeeeeeeeed liek a mother fucker obsessive compulsive on conditioned size!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2011, 02:10:22 PM »
It is irrellevant, the physique he has now has been built using gear.
He wouldnt look the way he does right now without gear.
All the rest is petty feel good bullshit for people to squabble about, and it needs to end, its a bunch of fucking horseshit, the man admitted gear use therefore the debate is closed.
Groink looks awesome, better than 90% of the people on this board, and he uses gear. End of story.
People need to drop this bullshit.

yes he looks very good! ,, indeed he look very good and as i said before could easily compete

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #549 on: July 29, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »

Jay Cutler has terrible genetics as do most modern pro's, neither him nor anybody else deserve any respect. Also why are you saying we? You are beyond delusional, you look like shit with the drugs lol let alone without. Jay just like you is lucky that he was born in an era with freely available drugs, he would just be some little fat guy otherwise.

Also getbig isn't a bar, it's a forum frequented by men, fuck knows where you got that angle from, nobody here gives a fuck about drugs usage.
Trans Milkshake.