Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133603 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #550 on: July 29, 2011, 02:19:41 PM »

Jay Cutler has terrible genetics as do most modern pro's, neither him nor anybody else deserve any respect. Also why are you saying we? You are beyond delusional, you look like shit with the drugs lol let alone without. Jay just like you is lucky that he was born in an era with freely available drugs, he would just be some little fat guy otherwise.

Also getbig isn't a bar, it's a forum frequented by men, fuck knows where you got that angle from, nobody here gives a fuck about drugs usage.
 post a picture of your natural physique and lets compare it to myself back when i was natural  ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #551 on: July 29, 2011, 02:23:39 PM »
  post a picture of your natural physique and lets compare it to myself back when i was natural  ;)

Natural?

Lol.. I was like you Taylor, fat kid, except I played in a metal band and was addicted to coke, and when I decided to loose weight and join the Marine Corp. I used every fucking fat burner under the sun to diet down, and I know you did,... so I dont know if you can consider yourself clean while using t3, clen, DNP, etc. lol.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #552 on: July 29, 2011, 02:27:15 PM »
Natural?

Lol.. I was like you Taylor, fat kid, except I played in a metal band and was addicted to coke, and when I decided to loose weight and join the Marine Corp. I used every fucking fat burner under the sun to diet down, and I know you did,... so I dont know if you can consider yourself clean while using t3, clen, DNP, etc. lol.
100% natural in those pictures. zero carb diet for a year along with training 7 days a week took ~75 lbs of fat off of me. i did use alot of caffiene, but i dont consider that unnatural.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #553 on: July 29, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »

Jay Cutler has terrible genetics as do most modern pro's, neither him nor anybody else deserve any respect. Also why are you saying we? You are beyond delusional, you look like shit with the drugs lol let alone without. Jay just like you is lucky that he was born in an era with freely available drugs, he would just be some little fat guy otherwise.

Also getbig isn't a bar, it's a forum frequented by men, fuck knows where you got that angle from, nobody here gives a fuck about drugs usage.

terrible comparison. Jay was born in an era where you had access to all the human grade gear and pharm grade gh he wanted and there were no fakes of anything. Everyone looked like a bodybuilding in the 90's..just like early 2000's everyone looked like a bber in every gym from every small town to every big city.
l

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #554 on: July 29, 2011, 02:32:46 PM »
  post a picture of your natural physique and lets compare it to myself back when i was natural  ;)

Everyone has seen your first cycle pics, no they aren't as bad as your current pics granted. I'm typing from my ipod, comp is fubar so Nay to the pics. Think of a 6'1 natty and white Nubret after a few years training. Also Taylor you should blank your face out to hide your anon and downs syndrome.
Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #555 on: July 29, 2011, 02:35:41 PM »

Everyone has seen your first cycle pics, no they aren't as bad as your current pics granted. I'm typing from my ipod, comp is fubar so Nay to the pics. Think of a 6'1 natty and white Nubret after a few years training. Also Taylor you should blank your face out to hide your anon and downs syndrome.
 feel free to post a face shot for comparison  :-*

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: July 29, 2011, 02:36:22 PM »
terrible comparison. Jay was born in an era where you had access to all the human grade gear and pharm grade gh he wanted and there were no fakes of anything. Everyone looked like a bodybuilding in the 90's..just like early 2000's everyone looked like a bber in every gym from every small town to every big city.

That's my point. If he was born in the 40's whats he going to look like next to Steve Reeves training as a natty or close to it. Big boned fat kid with a waist as wide as his shoulders.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #557 on: July 29, 2011, 02:37:42 PM »
  feel free to post a face shot for comparison  :-*

that little kid next to you is beautiful,, should do commericals ,,now she! can make money out of her looks in kid commericlas,, beautiful kid

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #558 on: July 29, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »
that little kid next to you is beautiful,, should do commericals ,,now she! can make money out of her looks in kid commericlas,, beautiful kid

gh15 approved
ya thats my niece, her names darlin, real cute kid.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #559 on: July 29, 2011, 03:19:03 PM »

Nice pics tbombz you definitely got that heavy androgen look to your face.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #560 on: July 29, 2011, 03:22:37 PM »

Thats not Craig Titus

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #561 on: July 29, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »

Thats not Craig Titus

haha! Titus was indeed a handsome fucker.

l

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #562 on: July 29, 2011, 05:09:01 PM »

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #563 on: July 29, 2011, 05:20:39 PM »
haha! Titus was indeed a handsome fucker.

dude had it all!
except common sense and social ability... lol!
a shame really....
Be Happy,
Optimus

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #564 on: July 29, 2011, 05:47:03 PM »

FUCKING BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #565 on: July 29, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »

LOL....yeah we won't hold our breath on the pics.

I should compile a list of all the guys who say they "own you" but never seem to post a pic  ;)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: July 29, 2011, 06:07:15 PM »

I should compile a list of all the guys who say they "own you" but never seem to post a pic  ;)

I didn't say i own anyone. I said he looks like shit considering his drugs usage. He holds size as do you but size is the domain of those with bad structure/lines.
Trans Milkshake.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #567 on: July 29, 2011, 06:16:12 PM »

I didn't say i own anyone. I said he looks like shit considering his drugs usage. He holds size as do you but size is the domain of those with bad structure/lines.

what we have here ladies and gentlemen.....is the "white Serge Nubret"  :D

hahahahaahaahaahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #568 on: July 29, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »

Jamie, I like you, but to be fair Tbombz hasnt even  scratched the surface with his drug use. I think the guy's gone through 4 kits of gh in his entire life... and is on some "homebrewed" deca..yet still holds great size :D 

l

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: July 29, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »
Jamie, I like you, but to be fair Tbombz hasnt even  scratched the surface with his drug use. I think the guy's gone through 4 kits of gh in his entire life... and is on some "homebrewed" deca..yet still holds great size :D 

I thought tbombz was an admitted megadoser, i may be mistaken, if so sincerest apologies.

I like you to bro, hugs and kisses (no homo).
Trans Milkshake.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: July 29, 2011, 08:09:40 PM »
what we have here ladies and gentlemen.....is the "white Serge Nubret"  :D

hahahahaahaahaahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes and he posted lots of pics to back up his claims...  ::) ::)

just like pumpster, that had a "comparable upper body" and "owned you in the legs departament"

::) ::) ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #571 on: July 29, 2011, 08:16:26 PM »
Nice pics tbombz you definitely got that heavy androgen look to your face.
thanks ? lol

Thats not Craig Titus
  ;D

;D

I thought tbombz was an admitted megadoser, i may be mistaken, if so sincerest apologies.

I like you to bro, hugs and kisses (no homo).
i dont mega dose, i have tried it in the past, dont have the money to do it on my own or the balls to sell roids.. (frequent large orders scare me)

i used gh for two months 2 years ago. i went through a hell of alot more than 4 kits in those two months though.  :D  ;D

i was using my homebrewed deca but i just recently (2 weeks ago) switched over to some test 350 from strango. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #572 on: July 29, 2011, 08:27:24 PM »
Why do you bully people, Groink ? Deep down, the whole fuckin' world knows you started shit with Okami. You drew first blood, you prick. I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet ??? And, god forbid, anyone doesn't kiss your ass ! Lol ! However, for those that do ( Sev., Meso., etc. ), you gice them high praises ! God, you piss me off ! You know why ? Cause I CAN'T STAND bullies ! Pathetic !

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #573 on: July 29, 2011, 08:44:22 PM »
Why do you bully people, Groink ? Deep down, the whole fuckin' world knows you started shit with Okami. You drew first blood, you prick. I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet ??? And, god forbid, anyone doesn't kiss your ass ! Lol ! However, for those that do ( Sev., Meso., etc. ), you gice them high praises ! God, you piss me off ! You know why ? Cause I CAN'T STAND bullies ! Pathetic !
Lower the dose man, you're melting all over the place!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #574 on: July 29, 2011, 08:57:14 PM »
Lower the dose man, you're melting all over the place!! ;D

Funny that you say that, my friend. I plan in uppin' the dose next week. Bad idea, huh ??