Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133615 times)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #600 on: July 30, 2011, 04:54:40 PM »
No...any questions are fine...No one can say I'm not accessible to my fan base.

Cue another 4 paragraphs of "SemenSnack" deciphering my thought processes and motivation.

you spend too much time thinking about what I'm thinking about, you might want to get some fresh air and exercise....perhaps even lose your virginity....you won't be so frustrated

gold   ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #601 on: July 30, 2011, 05:00:12 PM »
WW on his way to court for indecent exposure to minors

FINALLY WILL YOU POSTED UP A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR LOVER :D
GOOD MATCH! YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO NY TO GET MARRIED HUH?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #602 on: July 30, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »

Again you try to hard to be funny which = not being funny and this is why you end up looking like this - keep trying dopey.

:D

whitewidow

« Reply #603 on: July 30, 2011, 05:08:49 PM »
you need to be careful with this balonie,, yaron may decide to bann you for remarks like that,, i actualy want you here you are wacked to the 10th degree,, but ron avidan dont like couple of things...one of them is natzis and the other ones are fellas who talk about being pedofiles,,so you may get vacation soon ,, hopefully he will take it as a joke...but you never know my autistic friend

gh15 approved

YOU WENT ON ABOUT HOW BEUTIFUL THE YOUNG GIRL WAS AND HOW TBOMBZ SHOULD GET HER INTO MODELING. HE DOSNT NEED YOUR INPUT. SOME GUYS DO NOT WANT TO PIMP THEIR KIDS OUT. OR LETS SAY USE THEM TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES. MOST KIDS DO NOT WANT TO MODEL. JNUST LET HER GROW UP LIKE A NORMAL CHILD AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHERS TELLING HER WHAT TO DO. YOU WERE IN NO POSSITION TO SAY WHAT YOU DID. SHE COULD OF JUST SAID BEAUTIFUL NIECE YOU HAVE THEIR TBOMBZ.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #604 on: July 30, 2011, 05:09:56 PM »

Willgrant won't post a pic....but make no mistake....he owns you, he's huge.

I mean....why would he lie?

I'm 240 at 7% and he owns me, and he hasn't even been training, so he says  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #605 on: July 30, 2011, 05:10:48 PM »
Again you try to hard to be funny which = not being funny and this is why you end up looking like this - keep trying dopey.

:D

NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MAKE A GREAT COUPLE!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #606 on: July 30, 2011, 05:11:43 PM »
Lou Grant has a fetish for Gronk, leave him alone at once!!!

STAY POSITIVE...GETBIG...STAY POSITIVE

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #607 on: July 30, 2011, 05:13:17 PM »
YOU WENT ON ABOUT HOW BEUTIFUL THE YOUNG GIRL WAS AND HOW TBOMBZ SHOULD GET HER INTO MODELING. HE DOSNT NEED YOUR INPUT. SOME GUYS DO NOT WANT TO PIMP THEIR KIDS OUT. OR LETS SAY USE THEM TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES. MOST KIDS DO NOT WANT TO MODEL. JNUST LET HER GROW UP LIKE A NORMAL CHILD AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHERS TELLING HER WHAT TO DO. YOU WERE IN NO POSSITION TO SAY WHAT YOU DID. SHE COULD OF JUST SAID BEAUTIFUL NIECE YOU HAVE THEIR TBOMBZ.

Oh STFU loser.. only a pedo would see that in gh15's comment - it was a perfectly normal compliment  ::)

You see - this is you below.. you keep reconfirming it with every post.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: July 30, 2011, 05:14:48 PM »
Oh STFU loser.. only a pedo would see that in gh15's comment - it was a perfectly normal compliment  ::)

You see - this is you below.. you keep reconfirming it with every post.

That's just so funny

I can't

stop  laughing

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #609 on: July 30, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »

hahaha I have been ignoring you because you are a sad old liar - honestly bro how you have been crying on here the last few weeks is pitiful - just like a little girl..

Now show where I said what you have said above  :D

You wont because you cant cos I never said any of that - you are deluded and honestly if this is really how you perceive yourself then seek help .. 240 @ 7% haha would you like me to go get the post where you say "you have been saying this for years - weight means nothing and the lighter guys look much better"  :D  yet groin you keep going on about your weight being more than everyone else  :D

Run along groin shouldn't you be out spending quality time with your daughter or gf instead of sitting on the net on a saturday night telling everyone how great you are when really you are just an average gym rat  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #610 on: July 30, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »

I AM 205 AT 4%. I HAVE BEEN CYCLING SINCE 2005. THATS 6 YEARS OF STEROID USAGE WITH VERY MINIMAL TIME OFF AND WHEN IM OFF I USE HCG,NOLVADEX, CLOMID, DHEA WICH IS THE KEY HIGHLY UNDERRATED PRODUCT, TRIB, VITARGO. i AM ON MY WAY TO BEING THE NEXT CAPRIESE MURRAY. ID SAY FRANCO BUT IM BLACK. MY STRENGTH IS IMMACULATE. WHEN I STARTED POSTING HERE I WAS A NATURAL DOING 305 FOR 5 REPS LEG PRESSING  AROUND 1,000PDS. SQUATING 405 FOR 12 REPS. nOW i WARM UP WITH 315 15 REPS ON FLAT BENCH. THEN 405 I HIT 10 REPS. 455 I HIT 7-8 REPS. LEG PRESS IS WAY OVER 1k. i LOAD THE FUCKER TO THE BRIM AND EVEN STACKING PLATES ON TOP OIF THE MACHINE. MY SQUAT IS  495 FOR 15 REPS. iM CRAZY RIPPED AND STRONG. i HAVE BLACK MANS TENDONS THAT CAN HANDLE ALOT OF WEIGHT

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #611 on: July 30, 2011, 05:32:23 PM »
That's just so funny

I can't

stop  laughing

Was it meant to be funny ? umm no it was showing how he try's so hard he fails - guess you should just stick with the delivery of TVs instead of being promoted to selling them  :D

You know whats just as pitiful - how you grease up to people on here now that you used to bash looking for support <-- that is a sad sad person..before your current outbursts you would of been bashing whitewidow but instead you grease looking for support <--- is this a spic thing or just insecure  :D

No one here has bashed you - in fact we all said you looked good but not as good as you seem to think, you were given props but like has been said you are just an average gym rat that has been juicing for years - keep denying it we all know you are a liar, you arnt anything special and to say you are anywhere near okami is so laughable it's pathetic.. your retort is "my arms are bigger than his" hahaha do you know how stupid childish and girly that sounds - you sound like a little kid and if you truely think the way you are delivering yourself on here then Tren is not for you - you are melting like a spoilt little girl  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: July 30, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »
hahaha I have been ignoring you because you are a sad old liar - honestly bro how you have been crying on here the last few weeks is pitiful - just like a little girl..

Now show where I said what you have said above  :D

You wont because you cant cos I never said any of that - you are deluded and honestly if this is really how you perceive yourself then seek help .. 240 @ 7% haha would you like me to go get the post where you say "you have been saying this for years - weight means nothing and the lighter guys look much better"  :D  yet groin you keep going on about your weight being more than everyone else  :D

Run along groin shouldn't you be out spending quality time with your daughter or gf instead of sitting on the net on a saturday night telling everyone how great you are when really you are just an average gym rat  :D

So now you are admitting i own you....that's cool.  :D

I guess you aren't so bad after all...it takes guts to admit you were talking out of your ass...you're OK in my book  :)

If you try really hard and eat right and take your gear religiously....maybe you can approach this one day....I'll be more than happy to give you training advice Will..Don't be afraid to ask

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #613 on: July 30, 2011, 05:33:13 PM »
I AM 205 AT 4%. I HAVE BEEN CYCLING SINCE 2005. THATS 6 YEARS OF STEROID USAGE WITH VERY MINIMAL TIME OFF AND WHEN IM OFF I USE HCG,NOLVADEX, CLOMID, DHEA WICH IS THE KEY HIGHLY UNDERRATED PRODUCT, TRIB, VITARGO. i AM ON MY WAY TO BEING THE NEXT CAPRIESE MURRAY. ID SAY FRANCO BUT IM BLACK. MY STRENGTH IS IMMACULATE. WHEN I STARTED POSTING HERE I WAS A NATURAL DOING 305 FOR 5 REPS LEG PRESSING  AROUND 1,000PDS. SQUATING 405 FOR 12 REPS. nOW i WARM UP WITH 315 15 REPS ON FLAT BENCH. THEN 405 I HIT 10 REPS. 455 I HIT 7-8 REPS. LEG PRESS IS WAY OVER 1k. i LOAD THE FUCKER TO THE BRIM AND EVEN STACKING PLATES ON TOP OIF THE MACHINE. MY SQUAT IS  495 FOR 15 REPS. iM CRAZY RIPPED AND STRONG. i HAVE BLACK MANS TENDONS THAT CAN HANDLE ALOT OF WEIGHT
you said you were 180 the other day and 210 when on AAS  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: July 30, 2011, 05:33:41 PM »
Was it meant to be funny ? umm no it was showing how he try's so hard he fails - guess you should just stick with the delivery of TVs instead of being promoted to selling them  :D

You know whats just as pitiful - how you grease up to people on here now that you used to bash looking for support <-- that is a sad sad person..before your current outbursts you would of been bashing whitewidow but instead you grease looking for support <--- is this a spic thing or just insecure  :D

No one here has bashed you - in fact we all said you looked good but not as good as you seem to think, you were given props but like has been said you are just an average gym rat that has been juicing for years - keep denying it we all know you are a liar, you arnt anything special and to say you are anywhere near okami is so laughable it's pathetic.. your retort is "my arms are bigger than his" hahaha do you know how stupid childish and girly that sounds - you sound like a little kid and if you truely think the way you are delivering yourself on here then Tren is not for you - you are melting like a spoilt little girl  :D

who's melting here ??  :P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #615 on: July 30, 2011, 05:35:38 PM »
So now you are admitting i own you....that's cool.  :D

I guess you aren't so bad after all...it takes guts to admit you were talking out of your ass...you're OK in my book  :)

If you try really hard and eat right and take your gear religiously....maybe you can approach this one day....I'll be more than happy to give you training advice Will..Don't be afraid to ask

So you see things written that actualy wern't ?  :D

I have no problems giving you props and asked you in the past what you did for your triceps - the problem is here your ego seems to think you are above everyone else when that is so not true  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #616 on: July 30, 2011, 05:36:35 PM »
who's melting here ??  :P

Quite clearly you with how you have been crying the past few weeks  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: July 30, 2011, 05:40:01 PM »
Quite clearly you with how you have been crying the past few weeks  :D

LOL...crying.....i have dipshits like you talking about my family because my arms are bigger than yours.....but I'm the whiner.....hahahaaahaaha aa

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: July 30, 2011, 05:49:58 PM »
so you didn't say this will  ???  ;)

dude you have gassed for years anyone that juices can see it  Roll Eyes you are fat but are at your leanest - tell you what I'll snap a pic of me in the morning and compare it to your fat pic here - im fat and out of shape at present (for me) yet still look better than you do now at your "best" .

I trained natural for over 10 years i have played with gear for 3 - first two were cycling but found that shit dont work so I say on cruise doses (500mg) and blast upwards.

Im currently on 300mg prop a week and 200mg of EQ adding tren next week and upping the doses of those other two compounds at the end of 8 weeks I will be leaner bigger and harder then now so in shape (for me) - ill post a pic then and you will see the difference - but anyway im looking like shit at present but still look better than you..

You have juiced longer than I have so you cant use that i have been on for a year as an excuse - the majority of the time its on cruise dose which if you look above is quite pitiful..

Im just an average guy not great genetics but love to train - so here we go, me mr average vs you the so called genetic god  Roll Eyes let us see tomorrow who really does look better - average me or mr godlike you..

BTW...still waiting on that pic  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #619 on: July 30, 2011, 05:55:19 PM »
you said you were 180 the other day and 210 when on AAS  ::)

I MEANT WHEN I PEAK. RIGHT NOW 183. STARTED A CYCLE A WEEK AGO.iM A tEST SUSPENSION JUNKIE. THIS CYCLE WILL START WITH 4 WEEKS OF TEST SUSPENSION , 50 MG TBOL EVERYDAY, 400MG DECA A WEEK. AFTER 4 WEEEKS i WILL CHANGE TO 4 WEEKS OF  SUSTANON EVERYDAY,EQ 600MG ED. STICK WITH THE TBOL BUT BUMP IT UP TO 70MG A DAY, NPP 200 MG EOD, TRENBOLONE ACETATE 150MG ED. LAST 4 WEEKS ADD IN MASTERON PROP 200MG ED. ARIMIDEX EOD THROUGHOUT THE LAST 8 WEEKS. THIS WILL BUMP ME UP TO AROUND 205 PROBABLY 210 THIS TIME AROUND. NO HGH OR SLIN USED IN MY CYCLE. JUST GRAPEFRUIT JUICE EVERYDAY LAST 10 MINUTES OF WORKOUT. EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT BRAND OF PRODUCTS I WILL BE USING

whitewidow

« Reply #620 on: July 30, 2011, 06:01:17 PM »
GROINK KEEP IT UP! YOUR LOOKING LIKE A TRUE BB

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #621 on: July 30, 2011, 06:03:42 PM »
looking good groink....
ignore the jealous fools

choice is an illusion

whitewidow

« Reply #622 on: July 30, 2011, 06:03:58 PM »
BORN TO MACK IN MY DROP TOP CADDY WILL GRANT CALLS ME STEP DADDY!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: July 30, 2011, 06:27:06 PM »
looking good groink....
ignore the jealous fools

I prefer to infuriate them  ;D

That's what's funny meso....I'm not THIS much of a conceited jackass, but these dudes are tripping so fucking hard I'm just going with it....I feel like a professional wrestler who used to be a good guy and now he's playing a "heel"

It's fun  ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #624 on: July 30, 2011, 06:31:09 PM »
The sad thing the reason they "hate" you because you came here natural but looked like a monster
just jealousy
if you came on here and posted a pic and said Ive been on drugs or whatever it would be different
just jealous fools
choice is an illusion