Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133557 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #625 on: July 30, 2011, 06:34:39 PM »
jealous because youv'e naturally achieved why they still cant on drugs....
some men are bitches... simple

choice is an illusion

whitewidow

« Reply #626 on: July 30, 2011, 07:02:59 PM »

groink is doing great for a natural. hell im a huge steroid junkie and Im not that much better we have diffrent physiques due to out heights since im 5-7 I think its easier for me to look thicker. but he looks great for his heaight. I have more of a capriese murray, dave trully build.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #627 on: July 30, 2011, 07:48:00 PM »
you said you were 180 the other day and 210 when on AAS  ::)

Probably shrunk up to 150 when he said he was in the slammer for a year

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #628 on: July 30, 2011, 07:50:51 PM »
I MEANT WHEN I PEAK. RIGHT NOW 183. STARTED A CYCLE A WEEK AGO.iM A tEST SUSPENSION JUNKIE. THIS CYCLE WILL START WITH 4 WEEKS OF TEST SUSPENSION , 50 MG TBOL EVERYDAY, 400MG DECA A WEEK. AFTER 4 WEEEKS i WILL CHANGE TO 4 WEEKS OF  SUSTANON EVERYDAY,EQ 600MG ED. STICK WITH THE TBOL BUT BUMP IT UP TO 70MG A DAY, NPP 200 MG EOD, TRENBOLONE ACETATE 150MG ED. LAST 4 WEEKS ADD IN MASTERON PROP 200MG ED. ARIMIDEX EOD THROUGHOUT THE LAST 8 WEEKS. THIS WILL BUMP ME UP TO AROUND 205 PROBABLY 210 THIS TIME AROUND. NO HGH OR SLIN USED IN MY CYCLE. JUST GRAPEFRUIT JUICE EVERYDAY LAST 10 MINUTES OF WORKOUT. EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT BRAND OF PRODUCTS I WILL BE USING

Nobody "cycle" shit after taking for 5+ years straight. The word "cycle" is for noobs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #629 on: July 30, 2011, 07:57:59 PM »
there is no cycling in bodybuild,, especialy cmoipetetive but anytime you see fella and you think ...is he a bodybuilder? ummm you can be sure about one thing...that fella never go around with out anything in his system,,

there is no cycle....you are stuck? you ripped and want to get more size on you and no matter how much testosterona long easter and equipona you take you still dont get bigger? you change compound to tne and anadrola or tne and dianabola ...you blow out very fast....you stuck with every steroid on the market? you go insulina and gh ...then increase it and increase it more dose and more dose...

never off,, never ever off not in 1980 and not in 2011 ,, there is no time off,,there maybe downgrading time....you call it cruising but its just regular gym rat cycles times....those times are short though

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #630 on: July 30, 2011, 08:06:29 PM »
so you didn't say this will  ???  ;)

BTW...still waiting on that pic  ;)
Copy the actual quote groin  :D - it said Id post my pic and if I looked better than you - you would delete your account  :D

And was that  quote not aimed at that blurry pic where you did look "fat" once you posted your later pic I admitted I was wrong and said you were leaner - you can play with words and put them in peoples mouths all you want  :D you should be a politician with twister  :D

And on your bashing your family ? umm not me - sure I said shouldnt you be spending quality time with your daughter and gf instead of arguing online about how big your arms are - well shouldnt you ?  :D is that bashing them ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #631 on: July 30, 2011, 08:07:29 PM »

he has juiced for years dummy , he is playing along with this natural bs  ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: July 30, 2011, 08:12:44 PM »
and your proof of this is what...
where is your concrete proof...
why because he looks great... what would make him natural ... if he was 160lbs and if that is your criteria... what about someone has a different criteria 180
whatever man.....
and good luck
I leave you guys to it
meso
out...

choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #633 on: July 30, 2011, 08:49:14 PM »
Copy the actual quote groin  :D - it said Id post my pic and if I looked better than you - you would delete your account  :D

And was that  quote not aimed at that blurry pic where you did look "fat" once you posted your later pic I admitted I was wrong and said you were leaner - you can play with words and put them in peoples mouths all you want  :D you should be a politician with twister  :D

And on your bashing your family ? umm not me - sure I said shouldnt you be spending quality time with your daughter and gf instead of arguing online about how big your arms are - well shouldnt you ?  :D is that bashing them ?

That is the actual quote....I copy and pasted it

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #634 on: July 30, 2011, 08:56:42 PM »
So now you are admitting i own you....that's cool.  :D

I guess you aren't so bad after all...it takes guts to admit you were talking out of your ass...you're OK in my book  :)

If you try really hard and eat right and take your gear religiously....maybe you can approach this one day....I'll be more than happy to give you training advice Will..Don't be afraid to ask

i thought groink
was 5 11 tall
that is the
tallest towel
rack i have
ever seen lol
greatest genetics ever

whitewidow

« Reply #635 on: July 30, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »
Nobody "cycle" shit after taking for 5+ years straight. The word "cycle" is for noobs.

what the fuck are you talking about. I take breaks. Im not a pro BB. I told you guys my off cycle supplements. HCG, nolva, clomid, DHEA wich is the key, tribulus and vitargo. all these supplemets keep me looking good. I do lose some weight. but thats due to not training for a few weeks. after cycling for 12 weeks and working out super hard I need a break. some bodybuilders go up in weight when they are in off-season mode. I go down in weight. but I know thats just due to not eating as much and not training for awhile. If I really wanted to juice all year I would go for a pro card I know there is little money in bodybuilding so I am not looking for a career in the sport. I just work-out for the women! I get more ass then a toilet seat. most fine as hell , sometimes a grenade , thats just the way life goes. plus when you take breaks you dont have to  rely on testosterone your whole life. I like going in to the doctor when im off cycle and having my natural test level be 758ng instead of 2,134ng

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #636 on: July 31, 2011, 12:01:04 AM »

AHAHAHA, delusional

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #637 on: July 31, 2011, 12:19:19 AM »
People like groink crave attention, like many other bodybuilders myself included. He comes online spouting crap like, look at my unbelivable muscularity and superior vascularity (which ive yet to see a pic that displays anything worthy of extreme vascularity). Even if by chance this is his first cycle, which is complete bullshit there is no chance he will come off and stay off. The minute you do the attention disappears, usually people dont like at you as much, deflation begins and its a battle with the mind. Groink is addicted to the attention, its evident in his posts so you can imagine how much it would be in the real world.
You can bet your bottom dollar the minute groink, and many others see someone bigger and more ripped than themselves, they are straight on the phone to their dealer or registering accounts on outlaw ordering their next kit of gh, trenbolone and god knows what else.
These people are so self-absorbed its not funny, I would know im the same. I've only ever did one cycle....and its still going lol.

So meso that lying piece of chicken comes here natural this natural that bla bla bla, the minute i walk past your ass, make no mistake your head is down ignoring me, not noticing me unless its through an adjacent mirror in the gym. Then you calmly ended ur training session prematurely because u need to catch ur dealer in time before he heads to bed to up the dose for your next "cycle". Better yet, get owned in the gym but come on to an online forum and post pictures of yourself claiming natural status because your attention has been stolen by a superior white male. You peeps arent fooling anybody, those in the know, know. The ones that dont know will know reading the bible.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #638 on: July 31, 2011, 01:50:59 AM »
Even if by chance this is his first cycle, which is complete bullshit there is no chance he will come off and stay off.

LOL! You guessed it. Groink's plans are already stated elsewhere on getbig..."I am never coming off now"  :D
Even stating next step was to up the dose and get into the GH.

You have to think why someone on their first cycle doing soooo well with half a gram not even half way through their cycle is already thinking in terms of "upping the dose and going GH".

Mesomorph was in there in a flash...."no groink, nooooo! But you were doing so well as a.....natural"

LOL!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #639 on: July 31, 2011, 02:20:42 AM »
Groink has been on hormones as in heavy user for years .. he is just fucking with people

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #640 on: July 31, 2011, 02:27:10 AM »
This shit still going on?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: July 31, 2011, 02:31:17 AM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: July 31, 2011, 02:31:41 AM »
i thought groink
was 5 11 tall
that is the
tallest towel
rack i have
ever seen lol
greatest genetics ever

LMAO!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: July 31, 2011, 04:59:10 AM »
i thought groink
was 5 11 tall
that is the
tallest towel
rack i have
ever seen lol
greatest genetics ever

and apparently the shortest vanity and toilet in the world too  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: July 31, 2011, 04:59:51 AM »
;D

I don't even have to be here and they keep melting  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: July 31, 2011, 05:36:58 AM »
I don't even have to be here and they keep melting  8)
I laugh how they keep coming at you with "vicious" comments. You must be terrified.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: July 31, 2011, 06:57:07 AM »

People like groink crave attention, like many other bodybuilders myself included. He comes online spouting crap like, look at my unbelivable muscularity and superior vascularity (which ive yet to see a pic that displays anything worthy of extreme vascularity). Even if by chance this is his first cycle, which is complete bullshit there is no chance he will come off and stay off. The minute you do the attention disappears, usually people dont like at you as much, deflation begins and its a battle with the mind. Groink is addicted to the attention, its evident in his posts so you can imagine how much it would be in the real world. 
You can bet your bottom dollar the minute groink, and many others see someone bigger and more ripped than themselves, they are straight on the phone to their dealer or registering accounts on outlaw ordering their next kit of gh, trenbolone and god knows what else.
These people are so self-absorbed its not funny, I would know im the same. I've only ever did one cycle....and its still going lol.

So meso that lying piece of chicken comes here natural this natural that bla bla bla, the minute i walk past your ass, make no mistake your head is down ignoring me, not noticing me unless its through an adjacent mirror in the gym. Then you calmly ended ur training session prematurely because u need to catch ur dealer in time before he heads to bed to up the dose for your next "cycle". Better yet, get owned in the gym but come on to an online forum and post pictures of yourself claiming natural status because your attention has been stolen by a superior white male. You peeps arent fooling anybody, those in the know, know. The ones that dont know will know reading the bible.

1. Im not here for attenetion I've seen no physique bar pros on this site that "own" mine as I stand now none
2 I'm natural always have been always will be
3. Nice little gym story
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: July 31, 2011, 07:53:33 AM »
I laugh how they keep coming at you with "vicious" comments. You must be terrified.

LOLOLOL...have you ever seen so many people melting at the same time before ?

this has to be a record  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: July 31, 2011, 07:56:39 AM »
LOL! You guessed it. Groink's plans are already stated elsewhere on getbig..."I am never coming off now"  :D
Even stating next step was to up the dose and get into the GH.

You have to think why someone on their first cycle doing soooo well with half a gram not even half way through their cycle is already thinking in terms of "upping the dose and going GH".

Mesomorph was in there in a flash...."no groink, nooooo! But you were doing so well as a.....natural"

LOL!

Ha.....you take it hook line and sinker you moron

but then I'm sure you are used to taking things all the way  ;) :D ;) :-X

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #649 on: July 31, 2011, 08:03:32 AM »
Ha.....you take it hook line and sinker you moron

but then I'm sure you are used to taking things all the way  ;) :D ;) :-X

It's extremely evident when you have read a post that's made you tear up a little and rack up a line of cock to get over it. Very evident.
You will either answer the question or say something that a 15 year old would call a "comeback", but what's weird is...you're 50  ???