Author Topic: Why do so many Arabs have awful arm genetics?  (Read 21250 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Why do so many Arabs have awful arm genetics?
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2011, 09:44:40 PM »

Fuck you guys telling me I need to diet, life is good!!   ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2011, 09:49:31 PM »
Fuck you guys telling me I need to diet, life is good!!   ;D

At least up the HGH.  ;D ;D ;D

io856

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2011, 09:50:54 PM »

I see what you did there  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2011, 09:51:46 PM »

I see what you did there  ;D

LOLLLLLL 

Maybe when I'm 38 and its "recommended"

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2011, 10:18:34 PM »
Hey bro, can please post your awesome arm genetics.

Relaxed and out of contest shape, here you go, still bad? LOL

epic t shirt  :D

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2011, 11:36:35 PM »
I'll take a stab at this.  It is a well known fact arabs usually have great shoulders and shit arms most of the time. Gh15 has said this before.

my theory genetics aside...they dont use enough anabolics with their test.
Let us take deca for example,  it's no secret that nandrolone is the best steroid ever made for getting big arms yet having a small body. Look at pumping iron. you see guys in there with legit 19 inch lean arms yet they look like a norma guy  in clothes. (compared to today's guys anyways)..but ask yourself how much have the arms really progress since then with the mega doses of test?

Notice how well your shoulders respond to high doses of test even without any additional anabolics.   even on 1000mg-1250mg test you will really love the way you delts look.  On this dosage of test, the shoulders may very well look like they belong to a superheavyweight competitor despite your shitty ass arms being  17-18 inches .  the shoulders just love tesosterone.  However, deca will never give you that swole look that high doses of test gives.  Stand sideways to the mirror on high doses of test and notice  the pecs starts very high up..then turn straight ahead and see your delts round outwards even when your standing relaxed. Your naturally a narrow guy yet you look like god gave you a new set of clavicles. You dont believe me?  Ask Phil Heath...the day Jay told him to use an amp of norma every day with breakfast was the day Phil stopped kicking his dog and beating his wife cursing god every day at his pathetic structure:)  This is the power of high doses of testosterone! Not 500mg. Not one 750mg shot of enanthate a week. You need that amp in you every 48 hours.. amp every 24 hours is big boy territory but I haven't gone that high yet.

i really don't know if you're serious here or being sarcastic or meant something else....
Arabs hate test... and this is all bullshit putting arabs in one group...
most arabs are tribal... especially in the gulf region... tribal meaning you only marry from certain other tribes too (it's changing now, but there's a lot of shit westerners don't know and can't understand)... anyway, you'll either have some really really really fucking good genetic traits in general (good health, good body, good height, no diseases) and sometimes a whole tribe ends up being fucking mongoloids and looking closer to apes than human beings with IQ not going above 2...

and when you look at a contest with arabs in it... remember, most of them are 5'6-5'7 competing at 165 lbs... if you have anything more than 16-16.5 inch arms at that weight and height you'd look like one of your fat american chub chub NPC competitors :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2011, 11:40:47 PM »
i really don't know if you're serious here or being sarcastic or meant something else....
Arabs hate test... and this is all bullshit putting arabs in one group...
most arabs are tribal... especially in the gulf region... tribal meaning you only marry from certain other tribes too (it's changing now, but there's a lot of shit westerners don't know and can't understand)... anyway, you'll either have some really really really fucking good genetic traits in general (good health, good body, good height, no diseases) and sometimes a whole tribe ends up being fucking mongoloids and looking closer to apes than human beings with IQ not going above 2...

and when you look at a contest with arabs in it... remember, most of them are 5'6-5'7 competing at 165 lbs... if you have anything more than 16-16.5 inch arms at that weight and height you'd look like one of your fat american chub chub NPC competitors :)

And these are the fuckers you send to live in Europe, right?

Bastards!  ;D ;D ;D

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2011, 02:19:38 AM »
And these are the fuckers you send to live in Europe, right?

Bastards!  ;D ;D ;D

most arabs are too stupid and are considered a "threat" to go to europe... we have a hard fucking time getting a schengen visa just to visit some shitty european city as it is... let alone move there...

now pakis... yeah, those fuckers are taking over your shit! LOL

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2011, 03:12:35 AM »
most arabs are too stupid and are considered a "threat" to go to europe... we have a hard fucking time getting a schengen visa just to visit some shitty european city as it is... let alone move there...

LOL!!

Problem is, the dumber they are, the more they stick to making babies....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's a shame though, Europe is becoming the toilet bowl of the world, if you are intelligent you better look for a bettre place to live.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2011, 03:20:10 AM »
LOL!!

Problem is, the dumber they are, the more they stick to making babies....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's a shame though, Europe is becoming the toilet bowl of the world, if you are intelligent you better look for a bettre place to live.

That's true anywhere unfortunately. They should castrate people with low IQs and those already starving.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2011, 03:27:15 AM »
That's true anywhere unfortunately. They should castrate people with low IQs and those already starving.

x2

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2011, 03:39:46 AM »

allah did not know how to create triceps?

:D

And to add to the awful look, many train there rear delts and get them huge, and because they lack the tricep, it looks as if a ball sack is located on each shoulder, awful look

I'm Arab and mostly all arms. I had triceps even before I trained...  You see more bodybuilders with the big shoulder,chest combo though and that is true.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2011, 03:39:58 AM »
I'll take a stab at this.  It is a well known fact arabs usually have great shoulders and shit arms most of the time. Gh15 has said this before.

my theory genetics aside...they dont use enough anabolics with their test.

Let us take deca for example,  it's no secret that nandrolone is the best steroid ever made for getting big arms yet having a small body. Look at pumping iron. you see guys in there with legit 19 inch lean arms yet they look like a norma guy  in clothes. (compared to today's guys anyways)..but ask yourself how much have the arms really progress since then with the mega doses of test?

Notice how well your shoulders respond to high doses of test even without any additional anabolics.   even on 1000mg-1250mg test you will really love the way you delts look.  On this dosage of test, the shoulders may very well look like they belong to a superheavyweight competitor despite your shitty ass arms being  17-18 inches .  the shoulders just love tesosterone.  However, deca will never give you that swole look that high doses of test gives.  Stand sideways to the mirror on high doses of test and notice  the pecs starts very high up..then turn straight ahead and see your delts round outwards even when your standing relaxed. Your naturally a narrow guy yet you look like god gave you a new set of clavicles. You dont believe me?  Ask Phil Heath...the day Jay told him to use an amp of norma every day with breakfast was the day Phil stopped kicking his dog and beating his wife cursing god every day at his pathetic structure:)  This is the power of high doses of testosterone! Not 500mg. Not one 750mg shot of enanthate a week. You need that amp in you every 48 hours.. amp every 24 hours is big boy territory but I haven't gone that high yet.

broscience.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2011, 03:41:10 AM »
your daughter would be proud of her poppa being so inteligent and tolerant

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2011, 03:44:39 AM »
your daughter would be proud of her poppa being so inteligent and tolerant

I am from time to time and sometimes i just feel the need to be idiotic and hostile. Don't you?

P.S: it's a boy BTW.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2011, 03:47:45 AM »

Haha! they gave me three months schengen visa and it was not that easy to get. The guy asked me to bring a statement from work stating my salary and job description etc, I told him that I don't work atm but check my bank statement it's a good indicator that I'm not a homeless slob that just wants to go to Europe as a tourist and end up working there never to return. At the end I gave up and had to start "work" somewhere to get that damn paper  ;)

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2011, 04:32:51 AM »
Haha! they gave me three months schengen visa and it was not that easy to get. The guy asked me to bring a statement from work stating my salary and job description etc, I told him that I don't work atm but check my bank statement it's a good indicator that I'm not a homeless slob that just wants to go to Europe as a tourist and end up working there never to return. At the end I gave up and had to start "work" somewhere to get that damn paper  ;)

i know what you mean bro... i just applied a couple of weeks ago to get one for me and the wifey... they even asked for my fucking family card to make sure that the place of birth of my wife was the same as it is in the application... let alone all the fucking documents i had to run around to get!
and this is for the damn netherlands! I wanted to go to germany, but i have to actually go to the embassy in riyadh... no freakin' way i'm gonna drive 4 hours in a road filled with insane lunatics going 200 km/hr like it's nothing and when i reach the city the driving gets even worse just to drop off some papers and go drive back, then drive back there again in a week for an interview! Berlin can kiss my hairy arab ass!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2011, 04:38:53 AM »
I am from time to time and sometimes i just feel the need to be idiotic and hostile. Don't you?

P.S: it's a boy BTW.
agreed 100%  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2011, 04:46:28 AM »
And Big Ach's getting laaaaaaaarger.    ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2011, 07:18:12 AM »
And Big Ach's getting laaaaaaaarger.    ;D

My goal is to look like Arnold!   ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2011, 07:19:26 AM »
I'm Arab and mostly all arms. I had triceps even before I trained...  You see more bodybuilders with the big shoulder,chest combo though and that is true.

Those are some serious arms right there brotha!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2011, 09:41:04 AM »
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2011, 10:09:01 AM »
I think there's so much variation in the genetic muscle and bone structure in any one given ethnic group, that looking at bodybuilders from that group is not going to give you any real conclusions, the sample size is too small.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2011, 11:37:05 AM »
Those are some serious arms right there brotha!!!

Thanks Hamada! You are not shy of having epic arms yourself  ;D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2011, 11:45:36 AM »
i know what you mean bro... i just applied a couple of weeks ago to get one for me and the wifey... they even asked for my fucking family card to make sure that the place of birth of my wife was the same as it is in the application... let alone all the fucking documents i had to run around to get!
and this is for the damn netherlands! I wanted to go to germany, but i have to actually go to the embassy in riyadh... no freakin' way i'm gonna drive 4 hours in a road filled with insane lunatics going 200 km/hr like it's nothing and when i reach the city the driving gets even worse just to drop off some papers and go drive back, then drive back there again in a week for an interview! Berlin can kiss my hairy arab ass!

Try the Swiss embassy, I heard they were the easiest and they do it in a reasonable time. I didn't really like Munich, maybe Berlin is better. I loved Amsterdam though.

The road isn't bad, I just got back from Dubai two days ago- 1100kms in 8 hours. I did Dbol+ Anadrol for two weeks to pump things up and headed straight to the beach  ;D