Author Topic: kevin levrone is a beautiful man  (Read 33487 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: kevin levrone is a beautiful man
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2011, 09:46:48 PM »
I had to watch the videos again. I have seen them many of times. All I can say is Keivn had a great powerful looking physique. He was strong as hell and trained heavy, but with great form. I miss the good ole days of BB.
I started training my traps like he did, after MM3...I used to do them up and down and fom the back.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2011, 10:14:11 PM »
An absolutely normal picture. I mean who doesn't love to slouch in on his building rooftop in a jean vest and a thong.

;D

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2011, 06:04:59 AM »
Kevin had the ideal build. First mag I bought had kevins first win in it. He apparently won a powerlifting comp saw a bb comp next door and decided to try out and WON. Maybe hype but he was an ideal bbuidr.
Strong as he looks since he came frm powerlifting. In college I had a lee Haney , Yates and Kevin posters from mags. Girls would cringe at doz and lee but loved Kevin.

My fav pic of him is in that football jersey walking out of an arena with a gym bag. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2011, 06:21:43 AM »
Kevin had the ideal build. First mag I bought had kevins first win in it. He apparently won a powerlifting comp saw a bb comp next door and decided to try out and WON. Maybe hype but he was an ideal bbuidr.
Strong as he looks since he came frm powerlifting. In college I had a lee Haney , Yates and Kevin posters from mags. Girls would cringe at doz and lee but loved Kevin.

My fav pic of him is in that football jersey walking out of an arena with a gym bag. 
The pic where he is wearing a grey or white Ravens sleeveless t-shirt and he is ripped up.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2011, 07:00:17 AM »
So it turns out the recipe for the best bodybuilding genetics are a white father and African American mother.  Who knew?  This happened with Paul Dillett and Kevin Levrone.  Kevin's father was Italian and he said much of the reason he turned to steroids and BBing was because he didnt know who his father was.

Interestin' theory. I come from the same set of parents, although, my father comes from German ancestry rather than Italian.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2011, 04:46:02 PM »
This is crazy. I have been on this board for 7 years and never seen so many people here agree on something. Kevin was the ideal BB.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2011, 05:10:42 PM »
This is crazy. I have been on this board for 7 years and never seen so many people here agree on something. Kevin was the ideal BB.

and still not good enough to win a Sandow!  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2011, 05:18:16 PM »
I just watched the whole maryland muscle machine film, pretty cool in the training aspect, pretty disappointing in the personal aspect. He's high on something all the time. He begins his workouts not even able to speak clearly, and by the time it's over, you can tell he's sobered up. He can hardly speak at all, he's like a hot chick who depends on her looks for self asteem. Instead of talking he flexes his bicep. Very nice Kevin. And his singing career, oh god.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2011, 05:25:22 PM »
I just watched the whole maryland muscle machine film, pretty cool in the training aspect, pretty disappointing in the personal aspect. He's high on something all the time. He begins his workouts not even able to speak clearly, and by the time it's over, you can tell he's sobered up. He can hardly speak at all, he's like a hot chick who depends on her looks for self asteem. Instead of talking he flexes his bicep. Very nice Kevin. And his singing career, oh god.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2011, 05:25:54 PM »

that's why he's kevin levrone 8)
l

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8)

E
E

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2011, 02:19:39 AM »

;D

Kevin did have a very aesthetic physique. He was on par with the best "90s physique" look.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2011, 02:26:04 AM »

Interestin' theory. I come from the same set of parents, although, my father comes from German ancestry rather than Italian.
Theory sucks...as he didn't win the O and neither did Dog-Face Dillett, and both had subpar back detailing---although Kevin's was less crappy---it was like he was missing chunks of muscle

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2011, 02:30:26 AM »
i wonder if kevin got an getbig account....  ???
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2011, 03:24:15 AM »
i wonder if kevin got an getbig account....  ???

hollywood

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2011, 10:05:40 AM »
Great bodybuilder.
A shame he has a two digit IQ.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2011, 10:19:13 AM »
Theory sucks...as he didn't win the O and neither did Dog-Face Dillett, and both had subpar back detailing---although Kevin's was less crappy---it was like he was missing chunks of muscle

The theory was on " AAS response ", ASS.  BOTH Dillet and Levrone had AMAZING genetic response to gear. PERIOD ! Read it again before you go off spoutin' shit out your mouth, Lean.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2011, 03:01:01 PM »

Pop quiz.. Which crucial back exercise did Kevin and Paul both completely ignore?  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2011, 03:13:20 PM »

The theory was on " AAS response ", ASS.  BOTH Dillet and Levrone had AMAZING genetic response to gear. PERIOD ! Read it again before you go off spoutin' shit out your mouth, Lean.
So did Flex---a skinny kid who blew up on AAS. Levrone had a powerlifting background. Dillett was playing in the CFL, yet Flex was the skinny kid being beat up...it was Flex who had the best response...and Levrone asked Dorian what he did for back and made improvements.

Bottom Line, Dillett was a big boy to begin with, Kevin, well take a look at his family first---sisters, etc and his cousin in MM3, then you see where his base is at...as far as his response to AAS, it's very debatable, but you can't ignore that Flex was a damn ectomorph and blew the fuck up...I mean he was 215 when he won his Pro card and Levrone was about 230ish...Levrone was meant to be big...
Pop quiz.. Which crucial back exercise did Kevin and Paul both completely ignore?  ;)

Deads. Levrone had a weak lower back and was missing chunks of detail in the middle back. Width was not a concern to Levrone, like Nasser---and this is where Levrone would be defeated by his contemporary, Phil Heath

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2011, 03:18:51 PM »
So did Flex---a skinny kid who blew up on AAS. Levrone had a powerlifting background. Dillett was playing in the CFL, yet Flex was the skinny kid being beat up...it was Flex who had the best response...and Levrone asked Dorian what he did for back and made improvements.

Bottom Line, Dillett was a big boy to begin with, Kevin, well take a look at his family first---sisters, etc and his cousin in MM3, then you see where his base is at...as far as his response to AAS, it's very debatable, but you can't ignore that Flex was a damn ectomorph and blew the fuck up...I mean he was 215 when he won his Pro card and Levrone was about 230ish...Levrone was meant to be big...Deads. Levrone had a weak lower back and was missing chunks of detail in the middle back. Width was not a concern to Levrone, like Nasser---and this is where Levrone would be defeated by his contemporary, Phil Heath

Goddamnit, Lean ! I love ya, man, but you missed the whole fuckin' point entirely ! * sigh * Oh, well. Yeah, I agree about Flex ... blah, blah, blah. Hell, Flex wasn't even in the conversation ...

Btw, Kevin's response to AAS is debatable ??? Are you out of your rabid ass mind ?? You are aware of what Kevin looked like on low dosages, correct ? I say low dosages because I don't think he ever went completely off.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2011, 03:31:22 PM »

Goddamnit, Lean ! I love ya, man, but you missed the whole fuckin' point entirely ! * sigh * Oh, well. Yeah, I agree about Flex ... blah, blah, blah. Hell, Flex wasn't even in the conversation ...

Btw, Kevin's response to AAS is debatable ??? Are you out of your rabid ass mind ?? You are aware of what Kevin looked like on low dosages, correct ? I say low dosages because I don't think he ever went completely off.
The only people who know what he was on back then are Levrone and some other people I know---and I don't feel like bothering them. Levrone had a certain "fullness" to him that guys who have that base usually have---like Nasser, like Dillett, Fux, etc...Levrone could look a weight 100 yards away and still grow, it didn't take much...

It's like taking a very fast car with a big engine, and then adding two turbos---of course it will be fast...

What the fuck am I saying? ???

You see this is what happens when you are eating subway and watching capoeira, and trying to type at the same time...

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2011, 02:02:54 PM »
i told you already  friends,, you only need go look in the video with creed ..when he is in the hack squat i think its a few moments or seconds after :30...when he take the shirt offf and stay with tank top....also when he walk with the back to the camera and put cap on the head right after ,,

there was not a bodybuilder on the planet that EVER looked that good in a gym or out of a gym,,not ron ...not arnold,, not anyone,, i have trained aroudn all ,,infact i looked amazing but what kevin present in that video ...on the hack when he take shirt off and stay with tank top..is the most perfect conditioned size you will ever come along in a day to day basis ,, there was no one better at that moment in time when the video was taken ,, no one!

gh15 approved

Agree, this scene in the epitome of an ALPHA MALE, no joke

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2011, 02:25:37 PM »
did he have a nose job!?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2011, 05:33:25 PM »
Bump.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2011, 05:41:29 PM »
completely out of his mind but no doubt best bodybuilder of the 90s