Author Topic: Religion of Peace my ass (Warning...very graphic)  (Read 7866 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Religion of Peace my ass (Warning...very graphic)
« on: August 02, 2011, 06:05:49 PM »
I will warn you in advance, this is not pretty

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1de970650e
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Religion of Peace my ass (Warning...very graphic)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 06:21:05 PM »
I thought George Michael would have enjoyed that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 06:24:26 PM »
I thought George Michael would have enjoyed that.

You know it actually does look sort of like George Michael doesn't it.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 06:26:24 PM »
You know it actually does look sort of like George Michael doesn't it.

What was the guys crime out of interest?Using deoderant?On a sidenote theres a far worse video than that on one of those sites, it actually made me feel sick, follows a similar arc to your video.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 06:31:52 PM »
what is this video of ? I don't watch that shite anymore...
K

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 12:59:02 AM »

guy gets broomstick up the butt, what else would Goodrum post

Religion of peace ::)
Thunderdome approved

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 07:52:49 AM »
Does that guy post on getbig ?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 07:55:24 AM »
old video

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 07:58:36 AM »

Filmed in an Egyptian Police station!

Very graphic indeed!

This was a a huge story when it happened, and they tried so hard to cover it up!  This is why the Minister of Interior in Egypt is on Trial along with Mubarak and his sons, because he controlled the police and this is the shit they did!

For those who care, the guy is saying "God bless you sir, sir sorry, Sir I'm sorry, I'm sorry" then he starts screaming and saying "Sir sir sir"

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 08:01:51 AM »
Vince you were that aroused by the video that you felt obliged to share it with us all, you little queer.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 08:03:52 AM »
that wasnt even graphic...
L

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 08:05:17 AM »
Crazy sandn*ggers. Thank god for the good ole USA.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 08:05:40 AM »
Whats infuriating is that shit like this is common in police stations all around the world:

http://gizmodo.com/5322387/police-sodomize-man-with-taser

Police Sodomize Man with Taser
OK, this police taser business has gone way too fraking far. Now, Boise officers put a taser inside a suspect's anus—who was already handcuffed—and fired it. Here's a tape. (Warning: Strong audio violence).

Cop: Do you feel this?

Suspect: Yes, sir.

Cop: Do you feel that? That's my …

Suspect: Okay

Cop: … Taser up your ass.

Suspect: Okay

Cop: So don't move.

Suspect: I'm trying not to. I can't breathe.

Cop: Now do you feel this in your balls?

Suspect: I do, sir. I'm not going to move. I'm not gonna move.

Cop: Now I'm gonna tase your balls if you move again.

(A full minute goes by)

Cop: Okay, I'm gonna take this Taser out of your asshole now. Are you going to fight with me?

Suspect: No, not at all, sir.

Cop: (to another cop) So far, for the last two minutes, he's been cooperative. But then my Taser's in his ass.

Then they placed the taser on his genitals and threatened to do the same. The suspect still had burns inside his right buttock 13 days after the brutal attack. [Idaho Statesmen via Carlos Miller—Thanks GitEmSteveDave]

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-10-27/justice/nypd.sodomy_1_police-officers-police-radio-brooklyn-man?_s=PM:CRIME

Man says NYPD officers sodomized him with antenna
Investigators with the NYPD's Internal Affairs Bureau are conducting DNA tests on equipment taken from the lockers of five police officers after a Brooklyn man accused them of sodomizing him with a radio antenna.

Lawyers for Michael Mineo, 24, allege he was jumped by five officers inside a Brooklyn subway station, then sodomized with the antenna of a police radio.

NYPD chief spokesman Paul J. Browne told CNN that several people who were near Mineo when he was arrested "do not support Mineo's story that he had been sodomized."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/10/23/2008-10-23_brooklyn_man_accuses_5_cops_of_sodomy_at.html

Brooklyn man accuses 5 cops of sodomy attack in subway; district attorney launches investigation
"Prosecutors are investigating allegations that five cops chased a 24-year-old Brooklyn man into a subway station, knocked him down and sodomized him with a walkie-talkie.

Michael Mineo says he was standing outside the Prospect Park subway station in Prospect Lefferts Gardens at 12:30 p.m. on Oct. 15 when a group of uniformed cops approached him and accused him of smoking marijuana.

The confrontation escalated, Mineo says, and he fled into the station. There, he says, the cops jumped him. While one cop held his legs and another held his shoulders, he says one of the cops pulled down his pants.

At that point, Mineo says, one of the cops shoved something - apparently the antenna of a police radio - into his rectum.

After the assault, he was given a desk appearance ticket charging him with disorderly conduct.

Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes has interviewed Mineo and several others, including possible witnesses, said Mineo's lawyers, Stephen Jackson and Kevin Mosley.

"This is one of the most heinous cases of police brutality I've ever seen," Jackson said. "You would think that after Abner Louima, the culture of the department would have changed."

Louima was sodomized with a broomstick in the bathroom of a police station in August 1997. One cop got 30 years for the attack, and another was sentenced to five years for perjury.

READ ALSO: GUNMAN IN COP SHOOTING AFRAID OF DEPORTATION, DID IT FOR HIS KIDS

Two law enforcement sources said the new allegations involve four 71st Precinct cops and one from the Transit Bureau. .Sources said Mineo's boss at a local tattoo parlor took him to Brookdale University Hospital, which later notified prosecutors.

"He told me the cops violated him. It's pretty bad what they did," said Jason Amolsch, Mineo's boss at Jiggaman Tattoos in Brooklyn.

Amolsch said he got Mineo a lawyer, but did not call the Brooklyn DA with the complaint.

"This is a bad one," a law enforcement source said. "It looks like one of the cops inserted his radio antenna in the victim's rectum."

READ ALSO: JURORS DELIBERATE FATE OF IMETTE ST. GUILLEN'S ALLEGED KILLER

Other police sources downplayed the incident, with one saying Internal Affairs had found "no evidence of criminality." None of the cops was put on desk duty.

"Police officers grappled with an individual who they observed smoking marijuana after he had fled and resisted being handcuffed," Deputy Police Commissioner Paul Browne said. "His assertion that he was sodomized is not supported by independent civilian witnesses on the scene."

Two sources said the district attorney got a search warrant for the contents of one of the cops' lockers at the 71st Precinct stationhouse.

Hospital officials said Mineo was admitted Oct. 15 and discharged four days later. Amolsch said Mineo was looking for medical care last night, complaining that he had been urinating blood and suffering lingering pain since the incident.

A source familiar with the investigation said a two-page medical discharge summary listed the principal diagnosis as "anal assault." The document says Mineo complained he was "assaulted" by a "foreign object rectally."

A police source said two witnesses reported seeing a struggle as Mineo was arrested, but they did not see an anal assault. One of them said he saw Mineo's bare buttocks, a police source said.

The source said one witness reported that Mineo screamed, "Why are you trying to Taser me?" and, "Why did you stick a walkie-talkie up my a--?" None of the officers had Tasers.

Jackson says he plans to file a notice of claim notifying the city of Mineo's intent to sue. He said Mineo was able to identify several of the cops.

"He could see name tags, and he could see faces. He was able to give a physical description," Jackson said.

Mineo has been arrested four times in the past four years, most recently in April on assault charges. That case is pending.

agendar@nydailynews.com

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 08:08:34 AM »

Huge LOL

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 08:14:27 AM »

Hopefully soaked in sarcasm.

Hopefully.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 08:17:22 AM »

Hopefully soaked in sarcasm.

Hopefully.

Hopefully not!  There is shit that goes on in the US police stations (as well as in other countires), but trust me the conditions are A MILLION times better in the US than a place like Egypt, the justice system is better and works for the most part - its not perfect, not by  a long shot, but its believe me, its better than in Egypt and many other countries!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 08:24:09 AM »

Hopefully not!  There is shit that goes on in the US police stations (as well as in other countires), but trust me the conditions are A MILLION times better in the US than a place like Egypt, the justice system is better and works for the most part - its not perfect, not by  a long shot, but its believe me, its better than in Egypt and many other countries!

Yea, but there are many many many places where conditions are better and civil rights more respected than in US too so...

I wouldn't brag too much if I could say my country has better rights than sum' Egypt or Somalia... you know... that's not too great  :-\

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 08:25:21 AM »
Yea, but there are many many many places where conditions are better and civil rights more respected than in US too so...

I wouldn't brag too much if I could say my country has better rights than sum' Egypt or Somalia... you know... that's not too great  :-\

There is no one perfect system bro, but when you live in a third world country where the system is shit - you learn to appreciate how its like in the US!

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2011, 08:26:48 AM »

needs to work on his glute/ham tie in

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2011, 08:30:34 AM »
There is no one perfect system bro, but when you live in a third world country where the system is shit - you learn to appreciate how its like in the US!

X2, good point
Thunderdome approved

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2011, 12:38:28 PM »
what straight bloke would even go near another man's arsehole ? those cops sound like queers - who would put a taser up some mans bum for crying out loud  ::) real tough guys  ???
K

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 04:10:54 PM »

2 words "Geneva Convention"

Hope this helps. ;)
Gracie Rules

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
Are you serious?  LMAO!  Some dude gets a fucking wood chopstick up his ass and you think that's too graphic?  There have been a HELL OF A LOT worse videos coming out of the middle east than that.  Seems like Cumdrum just wanted to post this to get his rocks off.  This vid was weak!  I have more sympathy for the chinese PETA video where animals are skinned alive.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 05:58:40 PM »
Gotta laugh. Way more worse videos than that. Way more. Way more.
The answer is "yes".