Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47998 times)

newmom

Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »
FOUND IT...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2011, 08:59:16 PM »
Time to spin yourself and focus on mass building , perhaps spinning around in circles compliments simultaneous thoughts
A

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2011, 08:59:25 PM »
WTF is wrong with some of you.  What part dont you get when I say - leave family out of it.

Apply85 is done for 7 days. And possibly for good.

Great Ron. About time you got rid of this DB...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2011, 09:02:27 PM »
its avaerage respond to hormones,, done by many on every day basis around the world,, you had here actualy quite a few from this board that so called own groink with pictures what the name of this fella oak ...not even in the same league i mean far far better,, i think stavio at 188lb 5'11 own groink,,you have from what i remember okami that has better physiqe but you can correct me if wrong havent seen poics for long time,, just put them side by side,,,then again its all pictures,, pictures means nothing its all illusion and intoday light and type of camera...illusion is very eay to create,,

i can get a fella on trenbolona and sustanon with some gh ...then put him on suspension and high dose testosterona with some dianabola ...take out the gh ...and within days! days! with nothing else changes lol the fella will look smooth and smaller! he wont be smaller he wil LOOK smaller,,

problem is that many of you do not understand the way hormone work ,, the TIMING,, i try so much to explain to you about diff products and applications,, i really do,, read bible its all there,, pictures usualy dont mean shit,, it is in the real life when you see who own who and who has better physiqe IN REAL LIFE,, picture give over all detail  but nothing to write home about inregard to current state of bodybuilder,, remember friend! bodybuild is a lean creature ...he can eat few meals and make himself look like shit! he can go to sleep wake up 9 hour later and look liek a polished diamond!

this is bodybuild for you my friends!

over all i describe groink respond as average,, its not very good because if it was he would be on stages win competitions...and its not very bad because his physiqe look good...
he been on hormones for VERY long time,, he been in the game for VERY LONG TIME,, and in reailty im against what he does to you pupils but eveyone can do whatever they want...its free world,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2011, 09:03:21 PM »
FOUND IT...

It was fun being that big and strong, gotta admit...but I was a fatfuck...LOL

newmom

« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2011, 09:05:37 PM »

haha but fat..UM NO..sure ya couldn't step on stage without looking like a dingdong.

was this the pic you were referring to

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2011, 09:08:34 PM »
its avaerage respond to hormones,, done by many on every day basis around the world,, you had here actualy quite a few from this board that so called own groink with pictures what the name of this fella oak ...not even in the same league i mean far far better,, i think stavio at 188lb 5'11 own groink,,you have from what i remember okami that has better physiqe but you can correct me if wrong havent seen poics for long time,, just put them side by side,,,then again its all pictures,, pictures means nothing its all illusion and intoday light and type of camera...illusion is very eay to create,,

i can get a fella on trenbolona and sustanon with some gh ...then put him on suspension and high dose testosterona with some dianabola ...take out the gh ...and within days! days! with nothing else changes lol the fella will look smooth and smaller! he wont be smaller he wil LOOK smaller,,

problem is that many of you do not understand the way hormone work ,, the TIMING,, i try so much to explain to you about diff products and applications,, i really do,, read bible its all there,, pictures usualy dont mean shit,, it is in the real life when you see who own who and who has better physiqe IN REAL LIFE,, picture give over all detail  but nothing to write home about inregard to current state of bodybuilder,, remember friend! bodybuild is a lean creature ...he can eat few meals and make himself look like shit! he can go to sleep wake up 9 hour later and look liek a polished diamond!

this is bodybuild for you my friends!

over all i describe groink respond as average,, its not very good because if it was he would be on stages win competitions...and its not very bad because his physiqe look good...
he been on hormones for VERY long time,, he been in the game for VERY LONG TIME,, and in reailty im against what he does to you pupils but eveyone can do whatever they want...its free world,,

gh15 approved

Winning competitons on 350 test and 200 tren a week,,,you're kidding, right ?

I'm getting really tired of going around in circles here

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2011, 09:10:08 PM »
FOUND IT...

this is not fat at all,, this is lean ,, this is why i keep saying and will grant which is very very knowldgable keep saying ,, and van b keep saying and rest of the top notch on this site keep saying what we are saying,, i really didnt even lok into the groink treads until i got in pms rquests to look into it ,, i knew his shtick but didnt care still dont,,

the reality  is very simple ....and i will explain once and for all so you get it in your heads and stop this balonie talk about if what if this if that ,,

the picture presentd is of a very BLOATED FELLA...SMOOOTH FELLA WITH MUSCLE...WHY IS HE BLOAT? WHY DOES HE HAV ETHIS GUT? BECAUSE OF FOOD? NO NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOD,, HE IS SO BLOAT AND SMOOTH AND APPEAR SMALL.. OR SHOULD I SAY SMALLER BECAUSE ANY BODYBUILDER IN THE BEFORE PICTURE ON MUSCLE TECH ADDS APPEAR SMALLER..EVENTHOUGH BIGGER! LOLYOU GET WHAT IM SAYING PUPILS?

THIS IS THE REALITY OF THE MATTER:

GROINK IN THE BEFORE PICTURE WAS ON LONG ESTR TESTOSTEROAN ON HIGH DOSE...AND OR SUSPENSION! LISTEO TO WHAT IM SAYING HERE TESTOSTERONA NO ESTER MADE IN OIL WITH DIANABOL OR ANADROL OR WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THAT TIME....I ALSO THINK HE WAS ON INSULINA AND POSSIBLY GH ,,POSSIBLE BECAUSE GH IS NOT A MUST IN THSOE STAGES EVENTHOUGH RECOMENDED,,

HE TOOK OUT SUSPENSION ....GOT ON TRENBOLONA...GH ...AND LEFT TESTOSTERONA IN ...POSIBLY SOME FAT BURNERS BUT REALLY DONT NEED ANY...

AND VOILA..YOU GOT THE FINAL RESULT...

OFCOURSE IT WASNT IN 4 WEEKS...MORE LIKE 8-9 WEEKS BUT THIS IS HOW THOS EPRODUCTS WORK
by the way dont argue with me over this balonie,, im never wrong ,, not even if you think im wrong even then! im enevr wrong,, i dont do mistakes in regard to hormones,, too many fellla pay me with their first born ,, i dont do mistakes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2011, 09:11:42 PM »

you were big and strong because you were on the right products for that look...reason you remained as strong ...is trenbolona ace...which gives any one no matter who even the worst bodybuild in the world tremendous strength ,,in any case you were not fat,, far from it ,, as i said you were 9-11% i said it before

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2011, 09:12:30 PM »
this is not fat at all,, this is lean ,, this is why i keep saying and will grant which is very very knowldgable keep saying ,, and van b keep saying and rest of the top notch on this site keep saying what we are saying,, i really didnt even lok into the groink treads until i got in pms rquests to look into it ,, i knew his shtick but didnt care still dont,,

the reality  is very simple ....and i will explain once and for all so you get it in your heads and stop this balonie talk about if what if this if that ,,

the picture presentd is of a very BLOATED FELLA...SMOOOTH FELLA WITH MUSCLE...WHY IS HE BLOAT? WHY DOES HE HAV ETHIS GUT? BECAUSE OF FOOD? NO NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOD,, HE IS SO BLOAT AND SMOOTH AND APPEAR SMALL.. OR SHOULD I SAY SMALLER BECAUSE ANY BODYBUILDER IN THE BEFORE PICTURE ON MUSCLE TECH ADDS APPEAR SMALLER..EVENTHOUGH BIGGER! LOLYOU GET WHAT IM SAYING PUPILS?

THIS IS THE REALITY OF THE MATTER:

GROINK IN THE BEFORE PICTURE WAS ON LONG ESTR TESTOSTEROAN ON HIGH DOSE...AND OR SUSPENSION! LISTEO TO WHAT IM SAYING HERE TESTOSTERONA NO ESTER MADE IN OIL WITH DIANABOL OR ANADROL OR WHATEVER HE WANTED AT THAT TIME....I ALSO THINK HE WAS ON INSULINA AND POSSIBLY GH ,,POSSIBLE BECAUSE GH IS NOT A MUST IN THSOE STAGES EVENTHOUGH RECOMENDED,,

HE TOOK OUT SUSPENSION ....GOT ON TRENBOLONA...GH ...AND LEFT TESTOSTERONA IN ...POSIBLY SOME FAT BURNERS BUT REALLY DONT NEED ANY...

AND VOILA..YOU GOT THE FINAL RESULT...

OFCOURSE IT WASNT IN 4 WEEKS...MORE LIKE 8-9 WEEKS BUT THIS IS HOW THOS EPRODUCTS WORK
by the way dont argue with me over this balonie,, im never wrong ,, not even if you think im wrong even then! im enevr wrong,, i dont do mistakes in regard to hormones,, too many fellla pay me with their first born ,, i dont do mistakes

gh15 approved

Well there's a first time for everything...and you are dead wrong. I'm out...had enough of this bullshit

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2011, 09:14:19 PM »
are groink and gh15 going to fight

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2011, 09:16:47 PM »
Winning competitons on 350 test and 200 tren a week,,,you're kidding, right ?

I'm getting really tired of going around in circles here

you are logn time user,, what you say about 300 200 all this  balonie is paraleling to a point in time a vry long time of hormone use and abuse,, stop this balonie man you will lose dont even start putting me into this you want me out of this,, you are a user for very long time,, you say bits and pieces for god knows why you have your reason ...that flinston fella called it a name which i laughed about...but time will tell,, what did flinston call it i forgot the word he used

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2011, 09:18:31 PM »
I didn't take mass building agents, i took leaning out agents...and i'm down to 7% BF at 230 pounds....didn't respond.....LOL.

Carry on Adonis. pointless talking to you
I admit it is pointless as I have no clue what drugs are for what etc.  So you took ones that don`t give you muscle right?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2011, 09:20:59 PM »
are groink and gh15 going to fight

im nto fighting with him ,, a fella with best respond to hormones would be on stage as simple as that,, and even if not competing...he wil be able to show here within coupel months chizeled physiqe at that famous 250lb he was beforee... he wont show it ,, he is scared to get down to 200lb or 210 lb moment he see 226lb he will start thinking in im small terms,, this is very weird tread ,, i dont understand why doing it ,, and for what...

you wil be able to see if he is a best responder...and if it was his first time quite soon ...since he will be a monster if it was his first time.... but it wasnt ...try his 20th years...

i seen pictures of groink back in 2006 sitting on couches or with hat on ...on this boarding face was bloated as fuck from testosterona,, and gh was in the system already in some of those pictures,, but i seen him many times in pictures with the infamous testoserona face,,

he forgot he is sitting on this board with serious lifters and bodybuilders,, yes ther eare few kidos who balonie around here but majority of getbig is serious npc and ifbb bodybuilders,, majority! some are gimik and fellas who joke ,, but majority are the npc and ifbb fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2011, 09:31:11 PM »
I am Will "World" Harris.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2011, 09:35:09 PM »
I am Will "World" Harris.

then maybe you can tell my pupils where matt t is,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2011, 09:51:40 PM »
ron, please give apply85 a second chance after his 7 day ban.  i enjoy reading his interesting posts.

i realize that parents are very offended by remarks against their children, but please understand that those of us who don't have kids of our own really can't empathize nearly enough.  i'm sure he'll get the message though, and clean up his act.

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2011, 02:57:02 AM »
Dan fucking Duchaine said Trenbolone should not be used by non-competitors. It's just too harsh. That's saying something, coming from that crazy fuck. Think about that. 

What was his rec IF doing a crazy hardcore cycle wrt tren? 150-225mg a week, with test and an oral. Think about that.

Who does tren for their first cycle? Not many.

I really need to comment on this, as it's a complete load of shit.  The whole tren is harsh bullshit, has the worst sides, etc etc, is complete fucking garbage misinformation.

700mg tren ace/wk is tolerable by just about ANYONE.  Will you have sides?  Yeah you'll sweat in bed at night, you'll get shitty sleep, whatever, that's why you blast it for 6-8 weeks at 200-300mg eod and give it a rest for awhile, and then do it again.  And again. And again.

You know why people say tren is too harsh?  It's cuz they don't want you to know how good it works.  They don't want you to know how much 350mg of legit tren ace a week can get you, and they sure as fuck don't want you to know that you can buy it on Amazon.com.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2011, 03:13:56 AM »
Why are people still bothering?
Groink is a spastic
He doubts Van B, he doubts gh15 when they tell truths he doesnt like
He is at home pulling his little cock to all this attention
You ask advice from a guy you dont believe
You crack head

whitewidow

« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2011, 03:27:12 AM »
Gh15 is a fugazi. He is broke as a joke and has no smoke and hes not mentally fit and stinks of shit garbage bag full of clothes trying to pull some ho's but they all laugh and joke because hes broke and his jeans dont fit and he took a shit in his trousers gh15 is gayer than dougie howser a homo a quer who cannot even buy a beer you can sense the man is in fear of the real baller who came up on the dollar and the weed sack and a brand new impala whatta you knoi\w gh15 talked a lil shit now that teroid addicts lying in a fucking ditch

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2011, 03:29:06 AM »
Gh15 is a fugazi. He is broke as a joke and has no smoke and hes not mentally fit and stinks of shit garbage bag full of clothes trying to pull some ho's but they all laugh and joke because hes broke and his jeans dont fit and he took a shit in his trousers gh15 is gayer than dougie houser a homo a quer who cannot even buy a beer you can sense the man is in fear of the real baller who came up on the dollar and the weed sack and a brand new impala

Fuck off, stupid.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2011, 03:32:33 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2011, 03:32:48 AM »
Gh15 is a fugazi. He is broke as a joke and has no smoke and hes not mentally fit and stinks of shit garbage bag full of clothes trying to pull some ho's but they all laugh and joke because hes broke and his jeans dont fit and he took a shit in his trousers gh15 is gayer than dougie houser a homo a quer who cannot even buy a beer you can sense the man is in fear of the real baller who came up on the dollar and the weed sack and a brand new impala
Derek you are a young man who whores yourself out to older men
hth
Whoever gh15 is, he is god of hormones

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2011, 03:40:54 AM »
Why are people still bothering?
Groink is a spastic
He doubts Van B, he doubts gh15 when they tell truths he doesnt like
He is at home pulling his little cock to all this attention
You ask advice from a guy you dont believe
You crack head

Ironic, you talking about cock size....hamster dick  :D

Is "spastic" the word you use when you are trying to sound intelligent ? that's what ten times in the last two days...maybe you should look up a different word  ;)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2011, 03:42:39 AM »
Ironic, you talking about cock size....hamster dick  :D

You two are obviously way more intimate than you should be.