Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47979 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2011, 08:15:32 PM »
reread my posts, there is no family bashing, only groink bashing, if he didn't want his family mentioned at all, should have kept them off the internet

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »
your pals did the same thing to me groink so I know how ya feel

And odds on Alex will be the one to dish Groinks personal info too, or Avesher, that would be the main reason if I was Groink to back off, somebody wont be able to resist the "exposing", and they will find something to expose.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »
Like I care?  You people really make me laugh. what the fuck could he ever do to me, say more bad stuff about me?

OOOOOH not that  ::)  these personal attacks on my personal life are just people admitting they really can't say anything bad about my physique, so they talk about my child....real lowlifes we have here

I have never talked shit about anyone's family and never will. It's not my style.

But again, why do you ask for gh15's advice when he can't even tell what a juicer looks like?  :D

Ah, save it, this is going nowhere. :-X

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »
Those other people who post about their families don't give people an incentive to bring them up by insulting their intelligence

newmom

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2011, 08:20:21 PM »
Those other people who post about their families don't give people an incentive to bring them up by insulting their intelligence

okay I understand what you mean, just because he talks about his daughter shouldn't give a somewhat normal person the right to talk about their kid

newmom

« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2011, 08:21:30 PM »

I don't think I did but someone posted about taking a bat to my 6 year old daughter. Wether it's an incentive or not. LEAVE KIDS AND FAMILIES ALONE

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »
I have never talked shit about anyone's family and never will. It's not my style.

But again, why do you ask for gh15's advice when he can't even tell what a juicer looks like?  :D

Ah, save it, this is going nowhere. :-X

Agreed...FWIW, I don't think you "don't like me" ..i don't think you really give a crap one way or the other.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2011, 08:24:32 PM »

Oh stop trying to justify...it's common knowledge to leave kids out of it.What does my child have to do with what I put into my body?

very few people go there here...you are one of them. scumbag.

newmom

« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2011, 08:27:19 PM »
because of your child you should be careful what you put in your body Groink. Trust me I won't knock anyone for anything.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2011, 08:30:58 PM »
because of your child you should be careful what you put in your body Groink. Trust me I won't knock anyone for anything.

True. but that's my concern,,isn't it ? These words coming from you are actually appreciated...but then you have dirtbags who are just saying things to get under your skin and it's painfully obvious.

and again...I'm not doing anything close to a heavy cycle,plenty of guys my age putting a lot more into their bodies than I am...and my health is very good...always has been

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2011, 08:33:30 PM »
I don`t mind Groink whatsoever, its just that he really thought that he would be a 270 lb beast on steroids and come to find out, nothing happened.  I seriously don`t think he looks any different from his past pictures at all. 

To Groink:
Can you post some side by side comparisons that show progress?  What I am saying is, whatever you are doing to yourself right now, probably is not really worth it.

newmom

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2011, 08:33:37 PM »
True. but that's my concern,,isn't it ? These words coming from you are actually appreciated...but then you have dirtbags who are just saying things to get under your skin and it's painfully obvious.

and again...I'm not doing anything close to a heavy cycle, my health is very good...always has been

of course that's your concern and no one elses, certainly not mine. It's a touchy subject with me I guess. No way did I mean anything mean or derogatory towards you. I know you love her more than anything.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2011, 08:35:18 PM »
okay I understand what you mean, just because he talks about his daughter shouldn't give a somewhat normal person the right to talk about their kid

It's not a right, it's a privilege, go back and read my posts again, I used his family as a context to talk about his stupidity. There's no taking bats to people's kids here, and you are not in a posiiton to tell me what I can or can not talk about.

So you posted about your kid and got burned. THe lesson you learned is, people shouldn't talk about your kid. The lesson should be that YOU shouldn't talk about your kid on the internet. Get it? I'm helping you out, I'm protecting your kid, DON"T POST ABOUT YOUR FUCKING KID.

Do you know how you can tell that I'm a sensitive guy about family? I will never post ever ever post about my own family. I will never ever post insulting someone's family. But I will mention family as a context, like I would mention the drugs someone does, the car someone drives, to reveal someone's stupidity in response to them, directly or indirectly, insulting me.

Now, here's another thing, go back and reread my posts about groink's stupidity. I never call him a retard, I never go YOU FUCKING IDIOT. He isn't, he's a functioning human, but FOR A FUNCTIONING HUMAN, he is the opposite of intelligent. Why? He expects us to believe he doesn't know what tren is. This is clinically stupid, like having a 60 iq, like pushing a cube into a round hole.

I compared him to an ox, and I stand by that, his and an ox's intelligence are the same. The ox functions also, it does what the farmer needs it to do, but I wouldn't ask an ox what it thinks of M theory, like I wouldn't ask groink.

Lesson to groink: do not assume people are stupid, they aren't, and if you insult them by acting as if you think they're stupid, they will fucking skewer you, because indeed they may be way more intelligent than you, and mentally for intelligent people, mentally fucking with stupid people is like groink physically fucking with skinny people.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2011, 08:37:30 PM »
It's not a right, it's a privilege, go back and read my posts again, I used his family as a context to talk about his stupidity. There's no taking bats to people's kids here, and you are not in a posiiton to tell me what I can or can not talk about.

So you posted about your kid and got burned. THe lesson you learned is, people shouldn't talk about your kid. The lesson should be that YOU shouldn't talk about your kid on the internet. Get it? I'm helping you out, I'm protecting your kid, DON"T POST ABOUT YOUR FUCKING KID.

Do you know how you can tell that I'm a sensitive guy about family? I will never post ever ever post about my own family. I will never ever post insulting someone's family. But I will mention family as a context, like I would mention the drugs someone does, the car someone drives, to reveal someone's stupidity in response to them, directly or indirectly, insulting me.

Now, here's another thing, go back and reread my posts about groink's stupidity. I never call him a retard, I never go YOU FUCKING IDIOT. He isn't, he's a functioning human, but FOR A FUNCTIONING HUMAN, he is the opposite of intelligent. Why? He expects us to believe he doesn't know what tren is. This is clinically stupid, like having a 60 iq, like pushing a cube into a round hole.

I compared him to an ox, and I stand by that, his and an ox's intelligence are the same. The ox functions also, it does what the farmer needs it to do, but I wouldn't ask an ox what it thinks of M theory, like I wouldn't ask groink.

Lesson to groink: do not assume people are stupid, they aren't, and if you insult them by acting as if you think they're stupid, they will fucking skewer you, because indeed they may be way more intelligent than you, and mentally for intelligent people, mentally fucking with stupid people is like groink physically fucking with skinny people.
Meltdown
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2011, 08:38:25 PM »
I don't give a shit about all the stupidity and contradiction in this thread, but damn, don't ever stoop so low as to bring one's children into it, especially by saying "even your children know your stupid"

That shit will come back to bite you in the ass. Children are sacred. They are innocent and they have what I call "unconditional love" for their parents.

They should not be brought into a stupid ass internet retard bash. We all know these threads can evolve into the most senseless garbage that one could ever conceive. We also know that we don't talk to people in "the real world" the way we do on the internet.

Keep the kids out of it. All time low. Makes me wanna leave, and I can hang with the best and worst of you jackassess.

Carry on.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »
I don`t mind Groink whatsoever, its just that he really thought that he would be a 270 lb beast on steroids and come to find out, nothing happened.  I seriously don`t think he looks any different from his past pictures at all. 

To Groink:
Can you post some side by side comparisons that show progress?  What I am saying is, whatever you are doing to yourself right now, probably is not really worth it.

can someone find the other shirtless pic of me? you know the one where everyone called me fat?

It's a night and day difference. Tren leans you out, and guess what ???

It leaned me out, imagine that.  I'm done adressing you....

I could post 20 pictures showing the difference, and you'll  still say...."i don't see it"...I got your number a long time ago chubby

newmom

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2011, 08:41:36 PM »
worst of you jackassess.

leave chaos, calvin, les grossman and HockeyFan out of this...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2011, 08:41:59 PM »

WTF is wrong with some of you.  What part dont you get when I say - leave family out of it.

Apply85 is done for 7 days. And possibly for good.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2011, 08:43:15 PM »
WTF is wrong with some of you.  What part dont you get when I say - leave family out of it.

Amen!

newmom

« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2011, 08:44:02 PM »
can someone find the other shirtless pic of me? you know the one where everyone called me fat?

I could post 20 pictures showing the difference, and you'll  still say...."i don't see it"...I got your number a long time ago chubby

I think I have it on my old lap top..let me fire that thing up

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2011, 08:44:08 PM »

Thanks Ron...too many pieces of shit around here lately

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »

:o The RonFather has spoken!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »
I think I have it on my old lap top..let me fire that thing up

Thanks, but not necessary..we both know Adonis wouldn't acknowledge it and just say another stupid thing..so don't even bother

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2011, 08:48:11 PM »

Why must your anger extend to my way?  I simply do not think you responded at all to whatever you are doing.  You really thought you would be 270 lbs (you even stated how easy it would be for you), and it did not happen. (at least not yet).

I am not discouraging you in any way, I am just wondering why would you continue your approach if little progress was made?  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2011, 08:51:19 PM »
Why must your anger extend to my way?  I simply do not think you responded at all to whatever you are doing.  You really thought you would be 270 lbs (you even stated how easy it would be for you), and it did not happen. (at least not yet).

I am not discouraging you in any way, I am just wondering why would you continue your approach if little progress was made?  

I didn't take mass building agents, i took leaning out agents...and i'm down to 7% BF at 230 pounds....didn't respond.....LOL.

Carry on Adonis. pointless talking to you