Author Topic: Crocop Lays the Smack On Chael Sonnen.  (Read 9045 times)

suckmymuscle

Crocop Lays the Smack On Chael Sonnen.
« on: August 06, 2011, 08:28:42 AM »
  This is priceless. Crocop responds to Chael's accusation that PRIDE's fights were fixed, that he is a can and etcetera. Mindspin owned.

"He weights what? 80, 84 kg...he is really not that important."

Bwa ha ha ha ha...CroCop says what everyone thinks: the only two divisions that matters are heavyweights and light-heavies. No one gives a shit about who is the baddest amongst men who weight as much as women. Being a middleweight champion is like being the champion of a pie-eating contest: even if you win, you are still an obese retard. Likewise, being the mIddleweight champion of the World still means that you are a girlie-man.

&feature=related

SUCKMYMUSCLE

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Crocop Lays the Smack On Chael Sonnen.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 08:43:23 AM »
If you take the cream of the crop Pride guys in their prime : Fedor, Wandy, Crocop, Rampage etc... against The top Ufc guys Liddell, Couture, Ortiz etc... It would be no contest. We saw what happened when prime Rampage whooped Prime Liddell.  I think age, rules changes (no soccer kicks, or knees to downed opponents) and the fact that all of them were juiced to the gills, plays a factor.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 09:01:45 PM »
lol

I would beat him so bad in anger that I would split him apart. I would clone him into three different specimens.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 10:12:25 PM »
lol

I would beat him so bad in anger that I would split him apart. I would clone him into three different specimens.

Crocop circa 2005 would have given Sonnen a concussion with his left leg. Today, he sucks so badly I am not sure he can even beat a middleweight.

SUCKMYMUSCCLE

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 10:19:06 PM »
 This is priceless. Crocop responds to Chael's accusation that PRIDE's fights were fixed, that he is a can and etcetera. Mindspin owned.

Bwa ha ha ha ha...CroCop says what everyone thinks: the only two divisions that matters are heavyweights and light-heavies. No one gives a shit about who is the baddest amongst men who weight as much as women. Being a middleweight champion is like being the champion of a pie-eating contest: even if you win, you are still an obese retard. Likewise, being the mIddleweight champion of the World still means that you are a girlie-man.

&feature=related

SUCKMYMUSCLE
lol  ;D awesome post

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 12:33:15 PM »
The sad part is I would put money on Chael Sonnen if they fought right now.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 03:14:40 PM »

&feature=related

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Let me get this straight, I washed up never was resounds to Chael by saying that he is small and that makes me "owned"?  Wow...you're really reaching here.  You're desperation is almost as sad as watching guys like Wandy, Crocop & Fedor realize that when they're in REAL fights they lose....lol.

Oh, and "No one gives a shit about who is the baddest amongst men who weight as much as women"?  Really?  Last time I checked, these "small" men i.e. GSP, BJ Pen, Spider, etc. get much PPV buys than their larger counter parts ::)  Oh, and there was this one skinny Brazilian who ignited this whole MMA phenomena, by beating guys that outweighed him by 100lbs. 

Seriously, do you ever get tired of making such a fool of yourself?

LMAO...
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »
Let me get this straight, I washed up never was resounds to Chael by saying that he is small and that makes me "owned"?  Wow...you're really reaching here.  You're desperation is almost as sad as watching guys like Wandy, Crocop & Fedor realize that when they're in REAL fights they lose....lol.

It's "your" and not "you're", idiot. There is no contraction there. What has Chael Sonnen accomplished in MMA compared to CroCop? His claim to fame is losing to a submission in the last minute to a PRIDE fighter. CroCop, conversely, won the PRIDE Grand back in 2006 and was ranked as one of the top 5 heavyweights in the World from 2003 to 2008. Huge difference in accomplishment.

As for real fights, are you saying that the fights Wandy, Fedor and CroCop were in PRIDE were fixed? So when Wandy knocked out Rampage, all the blood we saw coming out from Rampage's nose was catchup? Were the three teeth he lost in the fight and the huge gaps in his mouth fake as well? When Rampage knocked out Liddell, was that fake as well? Are you saying that Dana White had some deal with the main rival organization of the UFC at the time to make it's poster boy lose and thus discredit the UFC? Tsc, tsc...why do you argue with me, CockSpin? You always lose. ;)

Oh, and "No one gives a shit about who is the baddest amongst men who weight as much as women"?  Really?  Last time I checked, these "small" men i.e. GSP, BJ Pen, Spider, etc. get much PPV buys than their larger counter parts.

I think Lesnar's fights had the highest PPV buys, and he's a heavyweight. I should have rephrased that. To me, and to many other MMA fans, the lower classes hold no interest. But it doesen't really matter. The heavyweight bout is considered the most important because the heavyweight champ is the best fighter on the planet. Maybe not in skills, but he is the "baddest man on the planet" because he can beat the shit out of all fighters from lower weight classes due to physics.

But the only reason why there is more interest in the lower weight classes is because the skills of heavyweights is low compared to the lower clases. The heavyweights are slow and uncoordinated compared to smaller fighters, which is understandable since a larger body is slower and more difficult to control than a smaller one. But watching two 280 lbs monsters ducking it out is a lot more thrilling than watching two 155 lbs fighters going at it, even if one of them is Jose Aldo. What is fighting? It is a test of masculine dominance. And the bottom line is that big men are perceived as being more masculine than smaller men since males are bigger than females. A shitty heavyweight like Roy Nelson could probably give Jose Aldo or even GSP a concussion by just hitting them in the head. GSP and Aldo are more skilled. But who cares since Nelson would beat them easily due to his much greater size and strength?

Oh, and there was this one skinny Brazilian who ignited this whole MMA phenomena, by beating guys that outweighed him by 100lbs.  

The UFC had no weight classes back then. It was a freak show to test which martial arts is more effective. In fact, the popularity of Royce came exactly from the fact that he could beat men 100 lbs heavier. No one would care if Royce used his jiu-jitsu to beat guys that were 170 lbs like him.

Seriously, do you ever get tired of making such a fool of yourself?
LMAO...

The irony of you saying that. CockSpin, you are the truly the biggest bitch in this board by far. You have gotten owned by me and others more times than a whore on Fleet Day. It is actually embarassing.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 11:48:01 AM »
You think that because there is blood in a fight it's not fixed?  So I guess all those bloody pro wrestling matches were also real?  LOL.

Lots of people have come out and said that Pride had fixed fights including Bas Ruten.

Get over it.  Pride was fake.  The UFC is better.  I win. You lose.

ha ha!
w

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 01:12:36 PM »
Wow that post makes you sound about 6 years old  ::)

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 09:41:56 AM »
"If you take the cream of the crop Pride guys in their prime : Fedor, Wandy, Crocop, Rampage etc... against The top Ufc guys Liddell, Couture, Ortiz etc..."

Liddell used to be in Pride.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 12:48:32 PM »

Liddell used to be in Pride.

I'm sorry friend, he was not a Pride fighter. He was a UFC boy almost his whole career & sent to Pride's GP to make a statement by Zuffa which, at the hands of Rampage, ended up an embarrassment. Not a knock on Chuck as i loved him throughout his entire a career, but he was never a Pride fighter.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 03:54:54 AM »
Sonnen is joke. Last year he tried to diss Brock Lesnar. Brock was asked about Sonnen's conments while he was on the gym rome show. Concerning Chael; Brock said "who is he? Is he a fighter? I dont know who he is!"

yup; the big guys simply dont care about the guys that weigh less than 200.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 07:48:30 AM »
Sonnen is joke. Last year he tried to diss Brock Lesnar. Brock was asked about Sonnen's conments while he was on the gym rome show. Concerning Chael; Brock said "who is he? Is he a fighter? I dont know who he is!"

yup; the big guys simply dont care about the guys that weigh less than 200.

True. The big guys are the only ones that really matter and this P4P business is completely irrelevant in the real world , but I think Sonnen would bust Brock up a bit if they fought. Sonnen is a nightmare for any fighter in any weight class.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 06:23:02 AM »
"Pride was fake.  The UFC is better.  I win. You lose."...HAHAHAHAHA, no

Gab

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 12:07:26 PM »
Pride fighters was so roided up its not even funny. so was ufc fighters til up about ufc 40-45.
I think if Sonnen and CroCop fought now Sonnen would take it pretty easily.
I also think GSP would beat cropcop right now.
Also we saw what happened when a "prime" CroCop fought Gonzaga.
Pride fighters arent the same outside Japan.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 01:14:30 PM »
Pride fighters was so roided up its not even funny. so was ufc fighters til up about ufc 40-45.

You call that Crocop prime??? Seriously??? Evidently you have no idea what youre on about friend, you could see in his debut he was much different.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 06:09:17 PM »

CroCop had already been through a TON of wars by that time. Do some research before posting shit like that, please.

Gab

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 12:50:12 PM »
CroCop had already been through a TON of wars by that time. Do some research before posting shit like that, please.

he came of a five fight win streak then and was 32 when that fight happened.
theres no reason for him not to be prime there. give all the excuses u want. all experts know that pride fighters "for whatever reason" dont look the same outside japan.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 12:57:18 PM »
theres no reason for him not to be prime there. give all the excuses u want. all experts know that pride fighters "for whatever reason" dont look the same outside japan.

Rampage, Anderson Silva and Shogun = All look pretty much the same

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 02:54:37 PM »

moron not worth arguing with. mindspin?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2011, 04:34:45 PM »
moron not worth arguing with. mindspin?

What can that moron bring to the table? Mindspin thinks Roy Nelson is a top 5 Heavyweight.

He is a troll mod who knows jackshit about MMA.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2011, 06:07:44 PM »
What can that moron bring to the table? Mindspin thinks Roy Nelson is a top 5 Heavyweight.

He is a troll mod who knows jackshit about MMA.

Hey a fellow supporter of common sense, they do exist around here!

Welcome brother

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2011, 06:12:39 PM »
Im pretty sure its common knowledge that Pride was worked.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2011, 07:46:29 PM »
Im pretty sure its common knowledge that Pride was worked.

No it isn't. You just made an extremely inaccurate blanket statement and I think it should be incumbent upon you, to be as precise as you possibly can.