Author Topic: post office gear  (Read 5961 times)

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: post office gear
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 05:48:30 PM »
signing for stuff is no big deal. my buddy ordered sneakers on ebay and they came from china - he had to sign for the box at the PO.

remember unless they opened it ONLY you know whats in it, no one else. so if they didnt open it you are fine, if they did then you are fucked whether or not you go to the PO to get it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2011, 02:25:06 PM »
ive had a gh order once completely open and pick up and inspected. the shit was just sitting in a box with no attempt to hide the contents with the word 'growth hormone' on it. customs slapped a inspected sticker on it and shipped it on its merry way to me. i must of had a getbigger inspect it for me that day :D

GH15 on duty.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »
ive had a gh order once completely open and pick up and inspected. the shit was just sitting in a box with no attempt to hide the contents with the word 'growth hormone' on it. customs slapped a inspected sticker on it and shipped it on its merry way to me. i must of had a getbigger inspect it for me that day :D

That's awesome!

They probably don't give a shit as long as it's not heroin or something inherently dangerous.

superman.cd

• Getbig II
  • Evybody Gidown!!!- The Oak!
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »
I live in texas...the definetly give a shit
Maynard is GOD!!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2011, 02:13:52 PM »
signing for stuff is no big deal. my buddy ordered sneakers on ebay and they came from china - he had to sign for the box at the PO.

remember unless they opened it ONLY you know whats in it, no one else. so if they didnt open it you are fine, if they did then you are fucked whether or not you go to the PO to get it.

you're not "fucked" if they open it and find gear. you just receive a seizure letter. it's happened to me a few times, and i have never had charges pressed on me or anything. and while I do not like to go to the post office to sign, i have in the past gone to the post office to sign for my stuff dozens of times, and there never has been a problem.

Warchant

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2011, 05:17:42 PM »
I live in texas...the definetly give a shit

Don't mess with Texas, I use to live in Houston and had to get the fuck out of that heat hole......SoCal is much better place to live........If mail is coming from UPS, FEDEX, or any private carriers they can open a pack without search warrant.  IF it is ship via U.S. Post office they cannot open it unless they have search warrant  If they tell you open it say no, don't answer questions and request for lawyer.

Ventura55

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 03:02:47 PM »
If it was sent using EMS from China, you have to sign for it.