Author Topic: research peptides  (Read 42410 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: research peptides
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »
AFFLIATED WITH THE LE BRO?

Nope.

I am just an Engineer who enjoys lifting weights and has been around a lot of shit over the years.

8)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2011, 02:52:31 PM »
That's not too much....some HRT clinics give out 1mg per day which is 1000 mcg....realy what are u talking about? ??? Or at least thats the does for Semorilin at the HRT clinics...mabey straight GHRP-6 does are different.
sermorelin and ghrp6 are two totally different peptides.  go ahead and inject a mg of ghrp6 all at once and see what happens.  If it is real, undamaged ghrp6 you will go hypoglycemic within 5 minutes.

jeremy_lynn

• Getbig I
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »
tell me you didnt take all 500mcg's at once? 
no, I said that wrong. 300mcgs daily split in 3 doses.The problem I think was that I hadnt eaten enough, and went hypo.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »
sup guys. still going strong. nothing but good reviews

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2011, 04:07:19 PM »
sup guys. still going strong. nothing but good reviews

I think you're full of shit.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2011, 09:39:25 AM »
sounds like a lot of sponsors on pm are no longer selling peps as it's been discovered (imagine the surprise) that some bodybuilders have been using them for purposes other than research!?!?!?!?!?!

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2011, 12:04:18 PM »
Anyone here run ghrp2 and mod 129 with their GH regime??

Something like 100 + 100 immediately pwo, 20 mins later gh.  Also ran in morning like this.  At night, just the peptides (sets up the wave of our natural gh release at nighttime)

I have heard you can get a little more out of your gh this way..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »
Anyone here run ghrp2 and mod 129 with their GH regime??

Something like 100 + 100 immediately pwo, 20 mins later gh.  Also ran in morning like this.  At night, just the peptides (sets up the wave of our natural gh release at nighttime)

I have heard you can get a little more out of your gh this way..

It's pretty common for guys here to combine ghrp-6 with regular hgh...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2011, 03:26:12 PM »
It's pretty common for guys here to combine ghrp-6 with regular hgh...

So, one can lower their gh, with the addition of these peptides and get similar results?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2011, 04:42:32 PM »
So, one can lower their gh, with the addition of these peptides and get similar results?

I wouldn't say 'similar' but very good, yes...
And much more cost efficient.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »
I wouldn't say 'similar' but very good, yes...
And much more cost efficient.

Can you explain the difference of look or feel or whatever the difference would be.

What would you recommend to get relatively similar result (or very good result) to 10 ius of gh a day?

Been running gh at 4 ius for over a week now.  Be nice to be able to get a little more out of the 4 if I can

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2011, 03:40:43 PM »
TO EVERYONE THAT SAYS USPEPTIDES IS LEGIT

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT http://uspeptidesupply.com/ OR http://www.uspeptides.com/   ??????

peptide4u used to be awesome but their website says account suspended. tom at datbtru forum seems to have stopped selling and those were the best around

precison, ergo and any other shit advertised on promuscle is garbage. anything with that homo phil hernons name is shit. they ship all of them right out of geneva NY where phil lives

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2011, 03:41:29 PM »
i dont care about folli or that crap just grf 1-29 mod and impamorelin

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2011, 08:13:09 PM »
i dont care about folli or that crap just grf 1-29 mod and impamorelin
One of the guys I train loves the grf129 and impa from uspepeptidesupply one.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2011, 01:53:39 AM »

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT http://uspeptidesupply.com/ OR http://www.uspeptides.com/   ??????

peptide4u used to be awesome but their website says account suspended. tom at datbtru forum seems to have stopped selling and those were the best around

precison, ergo and any other shit advertised on promuscle is garbage. anything with that homo phil hernons name is shit. they ship all of them right out of geneva NY where phil lives
the first link is the right one.

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2011, 07:14:58 AM »
thanks bro. what do you think of their grf 1-29 and ipamorelin? they appear to be out of stock of everything claiming you have to pre order it.

when anyone does that to me that looks shady, everyone will preorder tons of crap at the same time, so they make a killing all at once. if it was all bunk then everyone is shafted because there is no gradual feedback. if they sell normally maybe 4 or 5 people post that it sucks and let others know. the preorder thing doesnt allow that type of thing. i am not saying this is what occurring i am merely encompassing something that is possible

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2011, 05:18:54 PM »
Both PP and EP are switching to American sourced peptides recently. Going to test out some EP  American made Ipamorelin w/ my lab mice and see how they react.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT http://uspeptidesupply.com/

Wow....now I really feel stupid. Their deals crap on the deals EP or PP has. Who is the USA supplier btw?
all drugs - TPPIIP

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2011, 11:45:17 AM »
i might fuck about with peps when i come off soon.... who is actually selling legit products right now then?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2011, 02:18:41 PM »
they say to take GHRP6 at 400-600 mcg a day max ...
Fucking bullshit I shot 1mg one time per day with MUCH better results than when I did a lot of small shots.

apparently the body can't absorb more.. fuck it it's bullshit

pretty much all those peptides are underdosed to hell thats why when you take more than the "max" dosage you still get better results. if a person uses human grade peptides, the listed maximums will give them ridiculous results

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2011, 09:51:32 PM »

pretty much all those peptides are underdosed to hell thats why when you take more than the "max" dosage you still get better results. if a person uses human grade peptides, the listed maximums will give them ridiculous results

But where can you get legit human grade Ipamorelin or Mod Grf 1-29? AFAIK neither of those has been approved by FDA.
all drugs - TPPIIP

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2012, 09:18:51 PM »
Sten labs any good?  ???

Trying them for the first time - T3/Clen/Anastrozle/Selegiline.

In the past tried IBE labs T3/Clen. They were good.