Author Topic: research peptides  (Read 42411 times)

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
Re: research peptides
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2011, 03:48:53 PM »
ive no idea,,,,,, that was posted on a horrendous site called needmoremuscle , i hate that place, full of pro hormone warriors., ...

phill hernons company ergopep seems to be legit, but who knows
ergo was just popped for selling bunk folli 344.they were using igf-1 as the filler.what most don't know is that 90% of the research chem places but their shit directly from ergo.i've had great luck with extreme,esp with their igf-des.pre w/o gives awesome pump but as f ar as folli goes i won't but it from anyone till i find a tried and tested lab.at $200 a pop everyone looks for an easyway to make a buck.anything hernon puts his hands into is dirty one way or another.all that synthetek bullshit and sterile syringes...all my posts get deleted over at anasci when i go play with them over there.their synthol is pure water crap.i've had homebrew at $25/100ml that did the job 100% better.all his shit sucks ass...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2011, 04:42:40 PM »
ergo was just popped for selling bunk folli 344.they were using igf-1 as the filler.what most don't know is that 90% of the research chem places but their shit directly from ergo.i've had great luck with extreme,esp with their igf-des.pre w/o gives awesome pump but as f ar as folli goes i won't but it from anyone till i find a tried and tested lab.at $200 a pop everyone looks for an easyway to make a buck.anything hernon puts his hands into is dirty one way or another.all that synthetek bullshit and sterile syringes...all my posts get deleted over at anasci when i go play with them over there.their synthol is pure water crap.i've had homebrew at $25/100ml that did the job 100% better.all his shit sucks ass...

MY POINT. GO US MADE- USPEPTIDE, SRC, OR MANPOWER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2011, 05:03:07 PM »
What about RUI? That's American made correct?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2011, 05:11:13 PM »
What about RUI? That's American made correct?

I THINK SO BUT THEY ARE OVERPRICED AND DONT HAVE THE MAIN PEPTIDE(DES) AND THE OTHER HYPED ONE(FOLI). HGH EXCLUDING TOO OBVIOUSLY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2011, 05:59:33 PM »
MY POINT. GO US MADE- USPEPTIDE, SRC, OR MANPOWER.
notice he said he has had great luck with extreme. extreme sources together with PP.

.i've had great luck with extreme,esp with their igf-des.pre w/o gives awesome pump

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2011, 06:25:33 PM »
notice he said he has had great luck with extreme. extreme sources together with PP.

WHEN DID HE USE IT?

EXTREME SOURCED ELSEWHERE FOR A GOOD 9-10 MOS FIRST. BUT YES, OF THOSE FIVE, I HAVE HEARD OF GOOD FROM EP...BUT NOT RECENTLY.ERGO'S MAIN LINE OF DISTRIBUTION IS THROUGH EP NOW.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »
Prospecbio has the highest grade pharmaceutical peptides you can get. They have the real deal US grade follistatin running at $4000 for 1 mg

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 09:23:44 AM »
If we buy products through you and they are bunk you'll be sorry

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 02:03:27 PM »
If we buy products through you and they are bunk you'll be sorry
p.m. me if your interested bro.

wannabebig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
Any of you guys ever use Irondragon? what did you think?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2011, 05:23:26 PM »
hey guys, free shipping on orders over 200, buy 2 get 1 free, plus 5% discount right now.. pm me for details

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2011, 03:28:17 PM »
I think tbombz is being cool about this. But keep in mind this isn't going to last long and i hope you guys cover your ass.

8)

jeremy_lynn

• Getbig I
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2011, 10:42:42 AM »
hey guys this is my first post and wanted to add an experience. I was on ghrp-6 500mcg's per day. this was post cycle, so i was on nothing else. I fell to the floor and had a seizure and was taken to the e.r.
I have no health issues, so my brother who found me told the e.r docs what I was on. They called the c.d.c (The center for disease control) they said according to my doctor, that ghrp-6 can spike insuline to dangerous levels. So my levels were checked and I dont recall what it was but apparently high enough to cause the seizure. I have had a battery of tests done since then with no other explination.  ???

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2011, 08:18:11 PM »
I think tbombz is being cool about this. But keep in mind this isn't going to last long and i hope you guys cover your ass.

8)

Is the heat on or something? I think that peptide companies sponsoring a BB show is a TERRIBLE idea - not very smart to draw even more attention to something that isn't "for human consumption"! Is all the fun stuff is going bye-bye?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2011, 08:36:32 PM »
hey guys this is my first post and wanted to add an experience. I was on ghrp-6 500mcg's per day. this was post cycle, so i was on nothing else. I fell to the floor and had a seizure and was taken to the e.r.
I have no health issues, so my brother who found me told the e.r docs what I was on. They called the c.d.c (The center for disease control) they said according to my doctor, that ghrp-6 can spike insuline to dangerous levels. So my levels were checked and I dont recall what it was but apparently high enough to cause the seizure. I have had a battery of tests done since then with no other explination.  ???
tell me you didnt take all 500mcg's at once? 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2011, 09:19:04 PM »
Is the heat on or something? I think that peptide companies sponsoring a BB show is a TERRIBLE idea - not very smart to draw even more attention to something that isn't "for human consumption"! Is all the fun stuff is going bye-bye?

These research peptide companies go down regularly. Saying something is intended for research purposes only does not protect the provider. Intent is all that matters and that's what gets a lot of these guys into trouble. If LE and prosecutors can prove intent is beyond research and that's often not hard to do then a research company will be shut down. Of course LE has to have interest first and I'm not sure what exactly distinguishes the level of interest from one research chemical company to the next.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »
These research peptide companies go down regularly. Saying something is intended for research purposes only does not protect the provider. Intent is all that matters and that's what gets a lot of these guys into trouble. If LE and prosecutors can prove intent is beyond research and that's often not hard to do then a research company will be shut down. Of course LE has to have interest first and I'm not sure what exactly distinguishes the level of interest from one research chemical company to the next.

THEY GO DOWN AND COME BACK AS A NEW VENDOR.

RINSE & REPEAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2011, 12:46:01 PM »
THEY GO DOWN AND COME BACK AS A NEW VENDOR.

RINSE & REPEAT.

True, that does happen sometimes. Not always though and some of these guys end up behind bars. Like I said, saying "research" is not enough.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
True, that does happen sometimes. Not always though and some of these guys end up behind bars. Like I said, saying "research" is not enough.

CANNOT RINSE & REPEAT WHEN U ARE BEHIND BARS THOUGH. SO THATS WHY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2011, 11:08:57 PM »

That's not too much....some HRT clinics give out 1mg per day which is 1000 mcg....realy what are u talking about? ??? Or at least thats the does for Semorilin at the HRT clinics...mabey straight GHRP-6 does are different.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2011, 12:30:23 PM »

What Arnold said is true.

My main point is that LE scan this board and all the other boards all day long.  So, it's not just the research companies that they are looking into.  They are also reading all of our posts and can easily connect any person on this forum to their "secure" email to use against you at any time.

There are very few ways around this, but if you are extremely good with computer/internet technology you can get away with a lot.

I wouldn't worry too much about buying peptides but they can start investigating you and see all the other illegal activities you "might" be doing as well.  Again, they want the big fish but don't think for a second that just because you place small orders you are safe.  Anything you do over the internet is recorded and can be used against you at any time.

Remember a lot of sources help out LE after they are busted and they already know all of our tricks.  It all boils down to the amount of resources they have at any given time and what their priorities are.  I know a lot the source busts have slowed down in the US, but they might be preparing for another large crackdown.

Just my .02

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2011, 02:09:50 PM »

that not that high of a dose at all ???

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2011, 05:32:42 PM »
What Arnold said is true.

My main point is that LE scan this board and all the other boards all day long.  So, it's not just the research companies that they are looking into.  They are also reading all of our posts and can easily connect any person on this forum to their "secure" email to use against you at any time.

There are very few ways around this, but if you are extremely good with computer/internet technology you can get away with a lot.

I wouldn't worry too much about buying peptides but they can start investigating you and see all the other illegal activities you "might" be doing as well.  Again, they want the big fish but don't think for a second that just because you place small orders you are safe.  Anything you do over the internet is recorded and can be used against you at any time.

Remember a lot of sources help out LE after they are busted and they already know all of our tricks.  It all boils down to the amount of resources they have at any given time and what their priorities are.  I know a lot the source busts have slowed down in the US, but they might be preparing for another large crackdown.

Just my .02

8)

AFFLIATED WITH THE LE BRO?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
that not that high of a dose at all ???
300mcg;s of ghrp-6 makes me want to eat everything in my house, and I go hypo if I dont.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2011, 01:22:43 AM »
any feed back on tbombs peptides then?