Author Topic: research peptides  (Read 42356 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: research peptides
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 09:59:09 AM »
your speaking on thigs you have no knowledge of. purchasepeptides is just about the only legit peptide source out there that doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

oh and no matter who you go through, if you get real gear, gh, peptides, etc. any bodybuilding drug. it comes from china. 99% of the time.

if anyonne who has purchased from PP has any problems let me know we will get it sorted out. that is who im working with, but you need to p.m. me for for the discount and my personal link to the site., otherwise iw ont be the rep responsible for the order.

DO YOU KNOW WHO PP BUYS FROM?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 10:15:40 AM »
DO YOU KNOW WHO PP BUYS FROM?
the owner doesnt share that information because competitors would be able to get the same deals he does... if they were able to buy in bulk like he does. purchasepeptides is the only one with low prices on legit peptides because it buys in BULK. they do enough business to buy in quantities other companies could never do. and thats onnly because the products are high quality.

if anyone is interested send me a p.m. ill hook you up with a discount code and my direct link to the site. its different than just simply going directly to the url.

of course, the peptides are only for research purpouses. it is assumed you are doing laboratory experiments, testing, etc. these are not for human consumption or recreational use.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 10:25:13 AM »
the owner doesnt share that information because competitors would be able to get the same deals he does... if they were able to buy in bulk like he does. purchasepeptides is the only one with low prices on legit peptides because it buys in BULK. they do enough business to buy in quantities other companies could never do. and thats onnly because the products are high quality.

if anyone is interested send me a p.m. ill hook you up with a discount code and my direct link to the site. its different than just simply going directly to the url.

of course, the peptides are only for research purpouses. it is assumed you are doing laboratory experiments, testing, etc. these are not for human consumption or recreational use.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE PP IS BASED IN THE US?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 01:07:28 PM »
DO YOU KNOW WHERE PP IS BASED IN THE US?
   florida.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 07:58:03 PM »
ghrp6 should be dirt cheap anyway.  It's also the one that is least faked.  GHRP2 is a better product anyway, in my opinion. One of the other reasons I like that company is that they are not pushing follistatin, which is a total scam.
i have been hearing very very good things from the people who have tried just one bottle of follistatin.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 09:02:50 PM »
i have been hearing very very good things from the people who have tried just one bottle of follistatin.
so have I, which is what makes me skeptical.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 09:05:23 PM »
   florida.

MY POINT.

FLORIDA IS A RING OF FOUR PEPTIDE COMPANIES; OSTA, EXTREME, PRECISION, AND PURCHASE P THAT ARE SOURCED THROUGH...GUESS WHO?

ERGOPEP. ALL ARE BULLSHIT. GO AMERICAN MADE...GO SRC, MANPOWER,OR US PEPTIDE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 10:10:05 PM »
MY POINT.

FLORIDA IS A RING OF FOUR PEPTIDE COMPANIES; OSTA, EXTREME, PRECISION, AND PURCHASE P THAT ARE SOURCED THROUGH...GUESS WHO?

ERGOPEP. ALL ARE BULLSHIT. GO AMERICAN MADE...GO SRC, MANPOWER,OR US PEPTIDE.
purchasepeptides and extreme are related and have the same supplier

precision is out of florida as well but it is not connected in anyway to pp and extreme and it does not have access to the same source. it simply doesnt do enough business to make the kind of orders necessary.

ergopep doesnt source for anyone in fact he was begging pp for info on a source. there is no relation.

purchase peptides is 100% legit and if anyone has any issues with any of their products things will be made right.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 10:26:10 PM »
so have I, which is what makes me skeptical.
i am hoping to get a more reliable review of it soon. if possible ill have a personal log up in a few weeks time. so far everybody who has used it has loved it.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 10:30:00 PM »
Whats it supposed to do compared to say....juice?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2011, 10:32:13 PM »
Whats it supposed to do compared to say....juice?
which product ?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »
Oh sorry, Follistatin. What you guys were just talkin aboot

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »
JUICE IS JUICE MAN. NOTHING BEATS MORE TEST,MORE TREN,MORE EQ, MORE NPP, OR ALL OF THE ABOVE.ITS THE HEALTH REASONS WE PURSUE PEPTIDES.

PRICE WISE,PEPTIDES ARE NO FUN. ITS JUST AN ALTERNATIVE TO RUNNING HIGHER DOSES.NEVER COMPARABLE.

AAS WILL ALWAYS BE CHEAPER, BETTER AND MORE PROVEN. IM NOT INCLUDING GH IN THIS DISCUSSION THOUGH ITS A PEPTIDE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2011, 10:45:51 PM »
to be sure, steroids are the most important bodybuilding drug, with GH coming in second. for those who are already using those two, or just cant afford GH, peptides are a good way to further progress.

follistatin is one that has some really strong potential. so far from what ive heard guys are gaining about 10lbs on average off one bottle of the stuff (10 days of 100mcg per day).

but of course that is not the intended use and if you purchase peptides it is assumed you are using them for laboratory research only. they are not for human consumption.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2011, 10:58:25 PM »
I could get that from 5$ of slin though..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2011, 11:09:14 PM »
I could get that from 5$ of slin though..
, sure, you could also gain 20lbs in a week from 20-30$ worth of rice and oil.

its not about weight gain its about muscle gain. follistatin interacts with myostatin allowing growth to go uninhibited.

insulin would cause nothing but increased glycogen and water content, and not much else.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2011, 11:41:59 PM »
tbombz, since you're connected to these guys maybe you can answer this question for me.

How do companies like this control their products? What I'm asking is how do they avoid their products being labeled controlled substance analogues? It doesn't make any sense to me because saying "Research" is not enough...if you remember there's been several of these companies that have gone down even with that disclaimer.

I'm kind of having a hard time wording this question the way I want to but hopefully you understand what I'm asking.

hagieburger

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2011, 01:04:08 AM »
This is mostly about rec drugs, but the same principles apply.  At best it's a legal gray area that the proper authorities haven't looked into yet.  At worst, it's illegal. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_chemicals

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2011, 06:16:16 AM »
, sure, you could also gain 20lbs in a week from 20-30$ worth of rice and oil.

its not about weight gain its about muscle gain. follistatin interacts with myostatin allowing growth to go uninhibited.

insulin would cause nothing but increased glycogen and water content, and not much else.
What countries do you ship to?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2011, 06:48:02 AM »
also, tdongz , if you're gonna pimp this, can you give us some research links?  just for curiosity of course, i wanna read up on "peptides"
Deep Tissue Massage

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2011, 09:55:36 AM »
tbombz, since you're connected to these guys maybe you can answer this question for me.

How do companies like this control their products? What I'm asking is how do they avoid their products being labeled controlled substance analogues? It doesn't make any sense to me because saying "Research" is not enough...if you remember there's been several of these companies that have gone down even with that disclaimer.

I'm kind of having a hard time wording this question the way I want to but hopefully you understand what I'm asking.
the products are sold for laboratory research use by professionals only and it is legal to use these substances for that purpouse. 

What countries do you ship to?
worldwide

also, tdongz , if you're gonna pimp this, can you give us some research links?  just for curiosity of course, i wanna read up on "peptides"
  which ones are you interested in?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2011, 10:24:58 AM »
I don't think my question was clear....never mind.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2011, 10:34:11 AM »
I don't think my question was clear....never mind.

I understand your question but yeah its hard to put into words

I order a couple of bottles of Folli from the Tbombz site, once they arrive ill maybe make a thread and do daily updates, see if this stuff is as good as its been pimped out to be :D
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 12:10:00 PM »
I GOT IGF-DES FROM A US BASED SPONSOR AND JUST GONNA OD THE SHIT OUT OF IT AFTER I RUN MY TEST/GH CYCLE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2011, 12:10:36 PM »
I understand your question but yeah its hard to put into words

Seems its just a matter of time before these kinds of sites get shut down like our old research chem sites did. This ones selling clen and nolva just as the others were, theres really zero difference.