Author Topic: Who is the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport?  (Read 20331 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Who is the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport?
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2011, 04:43:56 PM »
were talking about prime and wandy was not overrated. sloppy yes but overrated hell no

He fought a bunch of cans in Japan.  He was overrated.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2011, 04:45:10 PM »
Since when have steroids improved a guys will to win and their pain threshold? PMSL do you make things up for the sake of it? Ridiculous man ;D

They do make you way the fuck more aggressive.
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »
He fought a bunch of cans in Japan.  He was overrated.

Wandy overrated ??? Holy fuck, is there anyone who fought in PRIDE who is not overrated to you? Wandy beat Rampage, who just gave Jones the hardest fight in his career. Was he overrated? He also beat Sakuraba, who even Dana White regards as the greatest middleweight ever. Was he overrated? Wandy in his prime was a monster, although that was probably the result of steroids. Maybe drug-free Wandy is overrated.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2011, 10:32:02 PM »
  Wandy overrated ??? Holy fuck, is there anyone who fought in PRIDE who is not overrated to you? Wandy beat Rampage, who just gave Jones the hardest fight in his career. Was he overrated? He also beat Sakuraba, who even Dana White regards as the greatest middleweight ever. Was he overrated? Wandy in his prime was a monster, although that was probably the result of steroids. Maybe drug-free Wandy is overrated.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mindspin clearly doesnt know jack shit about fighting

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 06:19:44 AM »
MS does know his stuff he just seems to have a hatred of boxing,Fedor and Pride in general for some reason

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 08:50:18 AM »
MS does know his stuff he just seems to have a hatred of boxing,Fedor and Pride in general for some reason

lol.  you nailed it.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2011, 08:52:28 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That was the hardest fight Jones ever had ???  Bonnar and Gusmao took him to a decision. 
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2011, 10:14:05 AM »
I wouldn't say Jones has even had a hard fight from anyone.  But, going to a decision would probably be the hardest if one had to pick.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2011, 11:17:32 AM »
I wouldn't say Jones has even had a hard fight from anyone.  But, going to a decision would probably be the hardest if one had to pick.

yep
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2011, 11:27:56 AM »
That was the hardest fight Jones ever had ???  Bonnar and Gusmao took him to a decision. 

So? They couldn't even touch him. At least Rampage lended some shots and Jones' eye was black at the end of the fight. You can hold a guy in the clinch on the cage and take the fight to a decision without doing him any damage. Who gives a shit?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2011, 12:15:32 PM »
  So? They couldn't even touch him. At least Rampage lended some shots and Jones' eye was black at the end of the fight. You can hold a guy in the clinch on the cage and take the fight to a decision without doing him any damage. Who gives a shit?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You have pics of this? 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2011, 01:02:38 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Black eye at the end of the fight?  LOL.  Let's see a pic please.  The only damage Jones had, was to his feet, from kicking the shit out of Rampage.
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2011, 07:50:00 AM »
Lol, Mindspin still hasn't learned anything about 1 on 1 combat. Stick to bodybuilding dude, because you sure as fuck dont know sh!t about fighting  :-\

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2011, 05:48:10 PM »
Lol, Mindspin still hasn't learned anything about 1 on 1 combat. Stick to bodybuilding dude, because you sure as fuck dont know sh!t about fighting  :-\

Really?  I've done nearly 10 BJJ matches (won 6).  I train BJJ, wrestling & muay thai 5 days a week.  I watch every UFC, StrikeForce, Bellator & MFC fight. I listen to 4-5 MMA podcasts and read every tidbit of MMA news.  The last time I put on "posing" trunks was in 1996.  Perhaps I'm not an "expert" but I know enough to be able to form a good opinion on any MMA topic...
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »
Really?  I've done nearly 10 BJJ matches (won 6). 
How do you do "nearly" 10? LOL!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2011, 11:38:47 PM »
Really?  I've done nearly 10 BJJ matches (won 6).  I train BJJ, wrestling & muay thai 5 days a week.  I watch every UFC, StrikeForce, Bellator & MFC fight. I listen to 4-5 MMA podcasts and read every tidbit of MMA news.  The last time I put on "posing" trunks was in 1996.  Perhaps I'm not an "expert" but I know enough to be able to form a good opinion on any MMA topic...

lol. Ever been in a real fight in your life? Getting your nose smashed in, ribs broken from knees, arms broken from kicks, exhaustion, despair, nose smashed in.. again. MMA is brutal and you haven't got enough experience in it to be talking the way you do.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2011, 06:10:50 AM »
How do you do "nearly" 10? LOL!!

For those mental vegetarians out there:  I'm guessing that MS means 8 or 9 matches.  "Nearly" means close to, or approximately.  Hopefully this clears up anyone's confusion.  I know the english language really has some zingers out there.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2011, 12:34:52 PM »
lol. Ever been in a real fight in your life? Getting your nose smashed in, ribs broken from knees, arms broken from kicks, exhaustion, despair, nose smashed in.. again. MMA is brutal and you haven't got enough experience in it to be talking the way you do.

Actually I have gotten in more than my fair share of fights including being jumped by 7 guys at a high school part, dozens of fights in the water while surfing and plenty of sparring sessions that went a bit too far.  But, what does being a a real fight have anything to do with being knowledgeable about MMA ???
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2011, 12:36:25 PM »
For those mental vegetarians out there:  I'm guessing that MS means 8 or 9 matches.  "Nearly" means close to, or approximately.  Hopefully this clears up anyone's confusion.  I know the english language really has some zingers out there.

If I count all of the matches I've had with my 8 & 10 yr old daughters then I've been in over 100 of them and my record is 99-1...eat that Fedor..lol.
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
Actually I have gotten in more than my fair share of fights including being jumped by 7 guys at a high school part, dozens of fights in the water while surfing and plenty of sparring sessions that went a bit too far.  But, what does being a a real fight have anything to do with being knowledgeable about MMA ???

just....  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2011, 12:54:18 PM »
OK cocktrane, I can sense your sarcasm here.....what's the point of saying "nearly" instead of 8 or 9?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2011, 02:43:29 AM »
They do make you way the fuck more aggressive.

Have you taken them before?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »

yep.  There were days that I wanted to murder people just for looking at me.
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2011, 05:38:20 PM »

CockSpin used to oil up and pose with a thong stuck up his ass and get a boner from having fags jack off looking at him. Of course he took steroids.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »
  CockSpin used to oil up and pose with a thong stuck up his ass and get a boner from having fags jack off looking at him. Of course he took steroids.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bwahahahaha !