Author Topic: Who is the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport?  (Read 20275 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Who is the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport?
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2011, 09:27:14 AM »
  CockSpin used to oil up and pose with a thong stuck up his ass and get a boner from having fags jack off looking at him. Of course he took steroids.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I do wish I had been bitten by the MMA bug before getting sucked in by bodybuilding.  But for all of its faggotry, I did get a lot out of bodybuilding and I have no regrets.   
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2011, 12:34:41 PM »
I do wish I had been bitten by the MMA bug before getting sucked in by bodybuilding.  But for all of its faggotry, I did get a lot out of bodybuilding and I have no regrets.   

There you have it, you'd never heard of a real fight before you saw it on TV.  :-\

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2011, 12:51:21 PM »
There you have it, you'd never heard of a real fight before you saw it on TV.  :-\

Huh?  Because I was not an MMA fan I'd never heard of a real fight?  LOL...you're a genius ::)
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2011, 01:25:14 PM »
Huh?  Because I was not an MMA fan I'd never heard of a real fight?  LOL...you're a genius ::)

How the fuck do you get bitten with an "MMA bug"?? Your either a fighter from the beginning or you're not its simple, you don't just one day decide you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter lol. And the way you judge fighting shows you have no clue what the hell is going on in the cage during any given fight, you're just watching to cheer on your favorite UFC 'hero' and ramble on about p4p rankings and your beloved and overrated GSP.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2011, 01:56:29 PM »
How the fuck do you get bitten with an "MMA bug"?? Your either a fighter from the beginning or you're not its simple, you don't just one day decide you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter lol. And the way you judge fighting shows you have no clue what the hell is going on in the cage during any given fight, you're just watching to cheer on your favorite UFC 'hero' and ramble on about p4p rankings and your beloved and overrated GSP.

Honestly, stfu.  All you do is bitch.

I didn't like mma until the first ufc I saw.  That's when I was "bitten by the bug".  I wasn't either a "fighter from the beginning" etc blah blah.

Enough with the bullshit waste of thread space already dude.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2011, 01:59:40 PM »
Any discussion on this board is a complete waste of time, it always descends into personal attacks by the teams / gimmicks on both sides and completely diverts the subject matter way from its original intention. This board is truly pathetic at times.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2011, 08:46:43 PM »
Honestly, stfu.  All you do is bitch.

I didn't like mma until the first ufc I saw.  That's when I was "bitten by the bug".  I wasn't either a "fighter from the beginning" etc blah blah.

Enough with the bullshit waste of thread space already dude.

I was just making one of my monthly stops in on the MMA board, (which having a membership gives me privilege to do!) and pissed off at how its been hijacked by no nothing corporate brand logo fans who enforce their delusional bullshit opinions on getbig guests and visitors, daily. I have a god given right to bitch and whine about how this board is a desert wasteland ruined by ruthless TUFF fanatic dictators,,fuck !  I can't tolerate this shit anymore. Goodnight.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2011, 07:14:02 AM »
Any discussion on this board is a complete waste of time, it always descends into personal attacks by the teams / gimmicks on both sides and completely diverts the subject matter way from its original intention. This board is truly pathetic at times.

Agreed.  Either it's an attack on mindspin or smm or it's just plain stupidity.

That's why this board is losing valuable contributors.  When was the last time Whorewell posted here? 

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2011, 07:15:48 AM »
I was just making one of my monthly stops in on the MMA board, (which having a membership gives me privilege to do!) and pissed off at how its been hijacked by no nothing corporate brand logo fans who enforce their delusional bullshit opinions on getbig guests and visitors, daily. I have a god given right to bitch and whine about how this board is a desert wasteland ruined by ruthless TUFF fanatic dictators,,fuck !  I can't tolerate this shit anymore. Goodnight.

Then please do us all a favor and don't post here anymore.  Go post your bullshit over at sherdog and see how long you last.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2011, 08:41:04 AM »
Agreed.  Either it's an attack on mindspin or smm or it's just plain stupidity.

That's why this board is losing valuable contributors.  When was the last time Whorewell posted here? 

The most valuable member of this board from what i could make out is Chuteboxe and even he doesn't frequent here much anymore. The result being that we are subjected to the same arguments over and over again from the same 3 - 4 members, and so this board is dead - this is a genuine shame as there is potential here for insightful discussions which people can contribute to in a positive way and learn a little more than what they know now.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2011, 10:53:31 AM »

Hey read this out loud - "I am we Todd it.  I am sofa king we Todd it".

::)
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2011, 11:36:05 AM »
Then please do us all a favor and don't post here anymore.  Go post your bullshit over at sherdog and see how long you last.

Bahahaha!! Sherdog with the rest of you TUFFERs?? Try posting your delusional troll diarrhea on a real board MMA Linker or Weekly where REAL fighters actually post! You guys would get laughed at without a doubt and you know it! Which is why you choose to post this nonsense on a fucking bodybuilding board of all places where nobody cares! Why dont YOU get the fuck out of here and post on a real MMA board, and come back and tell us how your stupid theories went over with people that actually know their shit?! Please do it I really wanna hear about the brutal verbal stoning you'll get lol

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2011, 11:37:51 AM »
The most valuable member of this board from what i could make out is Chuteboxe and even he doesn't frequent here much anymore. The result being that we are subjected to the same arguments over and over again from the same 3 - 4 members, and so this board is dead - this is a genuine shame as there is potential here for insightful discussions which people can contribute to in a positive way and learn a little more than what they know now.

Chutebox is the ONLY knowledgeable fight fan i've seen post here  :-\

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »
"Bill Anvil" 

lol..

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
Bahahaha!! Sherdog with the rest of you TUFFERs?? Try posting your delusional troll diarrhea on a real board MMA Linker or Weekly where REAL fighters actually post! You guys would get laughed at without a doubt and you know it! Which is why you choose to post this nonsense on a fucking bodybuilding board of all places where nobody cares! Why dont YOU get the fuck out of here and post on a real MMA board, and come back and tell us how your stupid theories went over with people that actually know their shit?! Please do it I really wanna hear about the brutal verbal stoning you'll get lol

I post on the underground and the Rogan board.  What's your point?
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2011, 04:32:07 PM »
"Bill Anvil" 

lol..

You got the joke Cocktrane good for you ! It was intended to make you laugh, good job!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2011, 04:34:36 PM »
I post on the underground and the Rogan board.  What's your point?

Post on the Linker or mmanews boards, you'll get laughed at with your crazy statements. If I wanted to talk about Rogans comedy shtick or getting cranked on DMT thats where I'd go. Go to a real MMA board.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »
Post on the Linker or mmanews boards, you'll get laughed at with your crazy statements. If I wanted to talk about Rogans comedy shtick or getting cranked on DMT thats where I'd go. Go to a real MMA board.

There is no more legit board than the underground...
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2011, 05:01:04 PM »
There is no more legit board than the underground...

CockSpin, people would take you more seriously if you didn't say stupid things like Fedor and Wandy are overrated. They could have crushed as many tomato cans as they want and they would still not be overrated because you determine the skill ceiling of a fighter by the best they beat and not the worst. Fedor beat Big Nog, Crocop, Heath Herring, Goodrich, Semmy Shilt and Mark Hunt. Wandy beat Rampage and Sakuraba who even Dana White regards as the greatest middleweight ever. They were not overrated. They may be overrated now, but saying they were always overrated is ridiculous.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2011, 07:25:10 PM »
  CockSpin, people would take you more seriously if you didn't say stupid things like Fedor and Wandy are overrated. They could have ccrushed as many tomato cans as they want and they would still not be overrated because you determine the skill ceiling of a fighter by the best they beat and not the worst. Fedor beat Big Nog, Crocop, Heath Herring, Goodrich, Semmy Shilt and Mark Hunt. Wandy beat Rampage and Sakuraba who even Dana White regards as the greatest middleweight ever. They were not overrated. They may be overrated now, but saying they were always overrated is ridiculous.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
agreed bro! but it is human nature....
fedor was not defeated for what 10 years? beat some of the best in their prime!
the guy looses 3 fights and is regarded overrated... lol!

the 3 fights he lost were not even that bad of fights! had some bad luck....
against werdum was his own fault, thinking toooo easy and was impatient.
the fight against the giant head, well that was a bit of an off day i think. but still he was stopped by the ref, not a loss in my book.....
against hendo, man he looked better allready, just he got ktfo, happens you know in fights... lol!
he will be back i think , his problem is more mental then physical...
and wandy.. well..... you do not get a name like axe murderer easy! legend!!, whatever fight he looses from now on does not change that!

calling guys like that overrated.... hell if you fight in the ufc you are good! period!
to get to pro level you are allready a amateur champ!

Be Happy,
Optimus

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2011, 07:37:18 PM »
  CockSpin, people would take you more seriously if you didn't say stupid things like Fedor and Wandy are overrated. They could have ccrushed as many tomato cans as they want and they would still not be overrated because you determine the skill ceiling of a fighter by the best they beat and not the worst. Fedor beat Big Nog, Crocop, Heath Herring, Goodrich, Semmy Shilt and Mark Hunt. Wandy beat Rampage and Sakuraba who even Dana White regards as the greatest middleweight ever. They were not overrated. They may be overrated now, but saying they were always overrated is ridiculous.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dont even get into it with him SMM, hes made up his narrow mind about a sport he clearly doesnt quite understand. He`s also relatively knew to the sport and openly disagrees with many pro fighters`opinions.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2011, 03:23:30 AM »
A great example of being labelled overrated is Igor. People only remember him being knocked out viciously by Crocop, and neglect to remember the world class killing machine he was for most of his career. He seemed to peak too early, once he hit his late 20's he just wasnt the same guy.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2011, 09:41:16 AM »
A great example of being labelled overrated is Igor. People only remember him being knocked out viciously by Crocop, and neglect to remember the world class killing machine he was for most of his career. He seemed to peak too early, once he hit his late 20's he just wasnt the same guy.

Mindspin probably has no idea what that guy was all about. Igor was an animal in his time, and to this day has the hardest punch i've ever seen and the dude was seriously tough too. Always up for a fight, no time limit, bare knuckle you name it. Love to see him fight GSP in a NHB fight  ;D    Overrated to the TUFFERs on here though! ..  :D

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2011, 10:45:09 AM »
Mindspin probably has no idea what that guy was all about. Igor was an animal in his time, and to this day has the hardest punch i've ever seen and the dude was seriously tough too. Always up for a fight, no time limit, bare knuckle you name it. Love to see him fight GSP in a NHB fight  ;D    Overrated to the TUFFERs on here though! ..  :D

Near 40 fight in streak against some decent opposition too, the man as born to put people to sleep. He fought a good 30lbs+ over what he should have too, and yet he as one of the nicest people you could meet outside of the ring.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2011, 02:17:36 PM »
Near 40 fight in streak against some decent opposition too, the man as born to put people to sleep. He fought a good 30lbs+ over what he should have too, and yet he as one of the nicest people you could meet outside of the ring.

Amen.

I think he hurt his knuckles to the point of not being able to hit like he used to, so he started to become more of a grappler than a puncher hence his downfall..  :-\