Author Topic: Going to Malaysia - what is the law on gear out there?  (Read 5448 times)

bladerunner

• Getbig II
Re: going to malaysia
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 06:20:27 PM »

yeah,malay and singapore girls are hot  ;D ;D ;D ;D,but im going there with the wifey :'( :'( ;D ;D

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 06:29:21 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Fancy finding my handle here in this thread.

Well, you won't get hanged for bringing juice in especially in small quantity for personal use. Syringes can be purchased from pharmacies, juice on the other hand maybe harder to come by. They could still just make things hard for you tho...so maybe not worth the trouble.

Everything here is great contrary to the belief that this is some fcuked up islamic country. The government here are very liberal eventhough it is officially a muslim ruled nation. Malay chicks are the hottest around lol...kinda like Asian Latinas.

Just make sure the cab drivers use the meter to avoid getting ripped off. Food is great, wide variety to choose from...local all the way to western.
Hard rock which is next to Concorde Hotel all the way down are clubs and pubs where you can check them out. Shopping heaven is KLCC, Pavillion and Sungei Wang PLaza...more on other end of town such as Mid Valley megamall, The Curve and One Utama. Bring GPS cos these malls are huge and would likely get lost in it lol!

Have a good time in Malaysia ;)

dude thanks a lot.years ago i actually spent some time in singapore and went back n forth to malaysia but i spent very little time in KL to remember much at all.
Also i didnt juice at the time, so i didnt have this problem..

i also remember the cab drivers always switching off the meters any time i entered the taxi, claiming it was broken..LOL
food is great,especially the curry and the street food stalls(dont remember the area though)

thank you for the shopping tips too,the wifey will be a super duper happy woman ;D ;D ;D ;D

anyway,thanks again for your help.. :) :) :) :) :)

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 11:26:37 PM »
dude thanks a lot.years ago i actually spent some time in singapore and went back n forth to malaysia but i spent very little time in KL to remember much at all.
Also i didnt juice at the time, so i didnt have this problem..

i also remember the cab drivers always switching off the meters any time i entered the taxi, claiming it was broken..LOL
food is great,especially the curry and the street food stalls(dont remember the area though)

thank you for the shopping tips too,the wifey will be a super duper happy woman ;D ;D ;D ;D

anyway,thanks again for your help.. :) :) :) :) :)

Do you know which hotel you're gonna stay yet?
P

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 12:42:03 AM »
Do you know which hotel you're gonna stay yet?

You offering him a private posing session or something ::)
Thunderdome approved

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 01:02:19 AM »

You offering him a private posing session or something ::)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Not into shit like that dude!  ::)
P

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Not into shit like that dude!  ::)

pheeeww..i feel lucky...LOL...anyway,my wife has all the info ,i only know it s very close to the Petronas Towers..
she organized the whole trip,which is good for me as i prefer to be surprised (and her to do all the dirty work ;D ;D ;D)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 10:12:04 AM »
pheeeww..i feel lucky...LOL...anyway,my wife has all the info ,i only know it s very close to the Petronas Towers..
she organized the whole trip,which is good for me as i prefer to be surprised (and her to do all the dirty work ;D ;D ;D)

Thats good, seems like Terry has a surprise for you at your hotel
Thunderdome approved

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 10:20:53 AM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Fancy finding my handle here in this thread.

Well, you won't get hanged for bringing juice in especially in small quantity for personal use. Syringes can be purchased from pharmacies, juice on the other hand maybe harder to come by. They could still just make things hard for you tho...so maybe not worth the trouble.

Everything here is great contrary to the belief that this is some fcuked up islamic country. The government here are very liberal eventhough it is officially a muslim ruled nation. Malay chicks are the hottest around lol...kinda like Asian Latinas.Just make sure the cab drivers use the meter to avoid getting ripped off. Food is great, wide variety to choose from...local all the way to western.
Hard rock which is next to Concorde Hotel all the way down are clubs and pubs where you can check them out. Shopping heaven is KLCC, Pavillion and Sungei Wang PLaza...more on other end of town such as Mid Valley megamall, The Curve and One Utama. Bring GPS cos these malls are huge and would likely get lost in it lol!

Have a good time in Malaysia ;)
X2
Mr.Asia & Mr.Malaysia give getbiggers very good advice.
http://www.mrasia.bravehost.com/

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 12:51:26 AM »

If you're staying around the twin towers then you're pretty central, walking distance to most malls and eatery. Chinatown isn't too far off either...can walk there but best go by cab. Should be able to see a lot and if you like a 360 degree view of the city, then make your way over to the Telekom Tower, they have a revolving restaurant with good food and great view.
P

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 12:54:20 AM »
X2
Mr.Asia & Mr.Malaysia give getbiggers very good advice.
http://www.mrasia.bravehost.com/
Thanks Mr.Huang...just lending a hand at some info for people traveling to Malaysia....unlike some people who will go out of their way trying to bust people's balls just cos they wanna look cool in the forums ...pffftt  ::)
P

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2011, 04:47:35 AM »
If you're staying around the twin towers then you're pretty central, walking distance to most malls and eatery. Chinatown isn't too far off either...can walk there but best go by cab. Should be able to see a lot and if you like a 360 degree view of the city, then make your way over to the Telekom Tower, they have a revolving restaurant with good food and great view.

and the Telekom Tower will be a place we will definitely go :D :D :D
thank you!!!! but no surprise in my hotel room,please...LOL

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Going to Malaysia - what is the law on gear out there?
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 06:17:44 AM »
AAS are not psychoactive drugs, so I think they're considered like asprin...