Author Topic: Milos Sarcev trains Jari "Bull" Mentula,Aug 13th 2011  (Read 59351 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Milos Sarcev trains Jari "Bull" Mentula,Aug 13th 2011
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 08:19:24 AM »
Jari is heavy on the trenbologna  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2011, 08:25:39 AM »
yes he def is on steroids

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2011, 08:27:51 AM »
yes he def is on steroids

how do you know for sure

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2011, 08:32:33 AM »
how do you know for sure

retardona down sydromona testosterona face to the 10th degree!  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2011, 08:33:35 AM »
dude look at him, he did at least two cycles.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 08:38:06 AM »
It's weird that this guy calls himself bull to me, like he thinks that's a cool image, well he looks exactly like a bull being led around the gym by a human named Milos. I think the saddest thing about bodybuilders is that a lot of them don't aspire to be anything except a person resembling an animal so that they can look scary or tough or big. All to avoid ridicule, get respect? What respect? They put themselves in the hands of people like milos who will drain their accounts by selling them steroids then take a chunk of their prize money and when their health is ruined he lets them go, at least you got to live the dream. The dream of being his bull lol

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 08:41:53 AM »
dude look at him, he did at least two cycles.

I don't know my dad has pretty big calves and he is natural

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 08:43:46 AM »
He has more of a trenbologna look than most other pro's. Look at his cranial vascularity ffs!

It's also a bit ironic that he has a guy training him, who never managed to build the amount of muscle "Bull" built on his own.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Milos Sarcev training with Jari "Bull" Mentula,Aug 13th 2011
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 09:10:56 AM »

people sure do over complicate training....
thats why i love ronnie...
lift the weight hard and heavy then out the gym
you either have the genetics... or not

100 percent, dude.

Either you know how to lift correctly or you do not. All this micro-managing isolation exercise function is ridiculous.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 09:48:16 AM »

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2011, 09:49:00 AM »

gh15 approved
[/quote]
di you notice that EVERY SINGLE BODYBUILDER that he works with at that moment he keep telling the same exact words "he has PHENOMENAL this he has phenomenal that" and all that superset bullshit workouts!!!this workouts works like you and I can fly!!!the story of that superset giantset workouts are the SAME stories that a begginer read when he stars buying magazines and believe that protein shakes DO THE MAGIC!!!looool!!!yes i believe that this workouts are exausting and very demanding etc but every single guy who lifted for couple of years knows that this is all bullshit and that the HEAVY WEIGHT=BUILD MUSCLE!!!he had prepared athlets like DENNIS WOLF but the difference is that these athlets came to him couple weeks out with already an mass of 270-280 and ofcourse they aren`t gonna lose a ton of muscle doing these kind of workouts!give me a name of an athlete who started with 150 pounds,took all and everything SLIN,GH,AAS and build to an 250 mass monster with superset gianset light weight workouts-NO ONE have done that!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »

Two walking fountains of health & fitness  ::)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2011, 10:40:48 AM »

epitome of health

hahahahhahaha.........he re is his cousin

Get Big, or Die Trying

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Re: Milos Sarcev training with Jari "Bull" Mentula,Aug 13th 2011
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »

people sure do over complicate training....
thats why i love ronnie...
lift the weight hard and heavy then out the gym
you either have the genetics... or not

You are 100% spot on!
People like Milos with is super slow giant set bullshit or Charles Glass with his weird exercises and angle they just overcomplicate training!
Both of them try to differentiate themself from what have always been the basic of muscle bodybuilding,train hard and heavy on compound movement then out of the gym, in order to attract  bodybuilders that belevie they have a magic workout protocol that will make bigger muscle when instead they make their wallet smaller!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2011, 11:15:34 AM »
part 1,

part 2,

part 3,

Good to Milos is living openly while in exile.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2011, 11:20:26 AM »
Good to Milos is living openly while in exile.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 11:22:12 AM »
Milos + Jari should be an interesting combination.  Will be cool to see what Milos can do with him.  Jari got pretty big on his own... but Milos has a history of taking guys to the next level.  Dude looked a lot "softer" and healthier just a couple years ago... not sure he is headed in the right direction.  :-\  

Tier 3   :P
I knew you couldn`t resist with a name like "Bull".  Seriously, why is it that all of these Scaly Skinned, Pig Bear, GH hands, Bloat Bodies, Gut Buster Waists, Bald Headed Pink Skins are all named "Bull" and or call themselves as such?

Is it to simply turn on people like you who have a penchant for the above?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »

Bay,

Does this have any effect on you by chance?

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »
Milos + Jari should be an interesting combination.  Will be cool to see what Milos can do with him.  Jari got pretty big on his own... but Milos has a history of taking guys to the next level.  Dude looked a lot "softer" and healthier just a couple years ago... not sure he is headed in the right direction.  :-\  

Tier 3   :P

Bay, what tier is Stavios

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2011, 11:51:31 AM »
Jari Medulla Oblongata.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2011, 11:59:22 AM »
I am tired of these jackoffs selling some bullshit when, as has been said, it's intense and infrequent weight training using the basics that builds muscle. Milos here claims his athletes develop striations and better proportions with his guidance. Give me a frickin' break. He cites guys like Dexter, etc. with having these traits. Jackson and bodybuilders like him developed how they did without some grand design. They're just great responders who spent time weight training, period.

Also, Milos suggests folks watching come see him if they think the training isn't all that difficult. Again, give me a break. There are loads of guys in every hardcore gym the world over who train with just as much intensity and effort.

I'd go so far as to say that without drugs, this type of brutal work does much less towards muscle gain than a straight forward routine without all the "advanced" principles.

Fuck this baloney.   

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2011, 12:04:53 PM »
I knew you couldn`t resist with a name like "Bull".  Seriously, why is it that all of these Scaly Skinned, Pig Bear, GH hands, Bloat Bodies, Gut Buster Waists, Bald Headed Pink Skins are all named "Bull" and or call themselves as such?

Is it to simply turn on people like you who have a penchant for the above?

And I knew you couldn’t resist the urge to post here and show us, once again, that you are feeling small, inadequate, and totally eclipsed by the big boys.  Let me assure you that someone, somewhere, in some parallel universe actually finds you attractive.  That fact may not be of much use to you right now, but there you have it.

Seriously, why is it that you show up again and again in these threads if you find these guys so repulsive and not to your liking?  No one is making you click on these thread, yet you keep coming back.

io856

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2011, 12:10:26 PM »
I am tired of these jackoffs selling some bullshit when, as has been said, it's intense and infrequent weight training using the basics that builds muscle. Milos here claims his athletes develop striations and better proportions with his guidance. Give me a frickin' break. He cites guys like Dexter, etc. with having these traits. Jackson and bodybuilders like him developed how they did without some grand design. They're just great responders who spent time weight training, period.

Also, Milos suggests folks watching come see him if they think the training isn't all that difficult. Again, give me a break. There are loads of guys in every hardcore gym the world over who train with just as much intensity and effort.

I'd go so far as to say that without drugs, this type of brutal work does much less towards muscle gain than a straight forward routine without all the "advanced" principles.

Fuck this baloney.   

I am neither a Milos fan nor a Milos hater, but under his tutelage Luke Wood, Armin Scholz, and a handful of other guys seriously refined their physiques gaining size, striations, and cuts they never had previously.  Even their faces got leaner and more desiccated!  And we are not talking photoshopped before & after pix.  If I could train and diet with Milos for a month I definitely would.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2011, 12:12:52 PM »
Bay, what tier is Stavios

Do you really wanna know?  Pics?