Author Topic: Obama's HIGHWAY TO HELL Bus tour to cost Taxpayers Millions. F'NG CLUELESS!  (Read 8747 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama Drops By The County Fair
ABC News ^ | August 17, 2011 | Mary Bruce

ATKINSON, ILLINOIS -- President Obama is spending the last day of his Midwest bus tour in Illinois, the state that launched his political career. This morning, on his way to the first of two town halls that he will participate in today, the president made a detour to visit the Whiteside County Fair in Morrison, Ill.

After greeting some of the people visiting the fair, the president stopped by the dairy cow contest. “I’m probably not the guy to judge this stuff,” Obama said.

Obama then posed for pictures and worked the ropeline, signing autographs as he went along. “I don't want to see any of these on E-Bay,” he joked.

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.abcnews.com ...

What a buffoon. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Here you go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Obama Drops By The County Fair
ABC News ^ | August 17, 2011 | Mary Bruce

ATKINSON, ILLINOIS -- President Obama is spending the last day of his Midwest bus tour in Illinois, the state that launched his political career. This morning, on his way to the first of two town halls that he will participate in today, the president made a detour to visit the Whiteside County Fair in Morrison, Ill.

After greeting some of the people visiting the fair, the president stopped by the dairy cow contest. “I’m probably not the guy to judge this stuff,” Obama said.

Obama then posed for pictures and worked the ropeline, signing autographs as he went along. “I don't want to see any of these on E-Bay,” he joked.

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.abcnews.com ...

What a buffoon. 

non story.. what is the offense there... or are you just trying to full up your worthless ass thread..

Weak as fuck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bro - does obama look at ebay to see if autographs are for sale?  

Well . . . after the damage his policiesz are causing, I can see someone hawking it for cash.  

BTW - does it get any shallower than this? 

What a fucking pussy he is.   I swear - Obama may be the reason a black NEVER gets elected again in this country.   If you guys wanted a Black POTUS so bad, couldnt you have at least pushed someone decent like Powell, Condi, Cain, or someone with at least some ounce of respect and like of our country? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
DO YOU ASSHOLES NEED ANY MORE EVIDENCE AS TO HOW FUCKING WARPED AND IGNORANT THIS ASSHOLE IS? 

No.  But we think you'll keep on delivering :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Bro - does obama look at ebay to see if autographs are for sale?  

Well . . . after the damage his policiesz are causing, I can see someone hawking it for cash.  

BTW - does it get any shallower than this? 

What a fucking pussy he is.   I swear - Obama may be the reason a black NEVER gets elected again in this country.   If you guys wanted a Black POTUS so bad, couldnt you have at least pushed someone decent like Powell, Condi, Cain, or someone with at least some ounce of respect and like of our country? 

dude that story was weak as fuck and you know it.. more watered down bullshit from you

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Who is this skank fooling? She and her fellow democratic political hacks will never go after Barry even if blacks give them the green light. People in that audience were telling her to "go after him". What more does she need?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
dude that story was weak as fuck and you know it.. more watered down bullshit from you

Well, even Maxine Waters agrees with me now too.  Barry is a shallow, lazy, weak, cynical, deceptive dirtbag pofs too afraid to come face to face with the destruction his policies are huriting the most.  

Again - stop kneepadding.  Its embarassing.    

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Well, even Maxine Waters agrees with me now too.  Barry is a shallow, lazy, weak, cynical, deceptive dirtbag pofs too afraid to come face to face with the destruction his policies are huriting the most.  

Again - stop kneepadding.  Its embarassing.    

i didnt say shit about obama.. i said shit about that weak ass story you posted highlighting him saying something about e-bay and judging cows.... like i said.. it was a thread filler.. non story.. and weak as fuck.. and you know it... though you wont admit it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i didnt say shit about obama.. i said shit about that weak ass story you posted highlighting him saying something about e-bay and judging cows.... like i said.. it was a thread filler.. non story.. and weak as fuck.. and you know it... though you wont admit it.

I am posting stories about reporting on his "Highway to Hell" tour. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

I am posting stories about reporting on his "Highway to Hell" tour. 

and that just happened to be some punk weak soft ass "reporting" (oh brother  ::) )

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The Hill Hexagon: Obama bus tour ridiculed on Twitter
By The Hill Staff - 08/22/11 05:33 AM ET

Obama's Midwest tour last week prompted more criticism and ridicule than support on Twitter, according to this week’s Hill Hexagon.

Regardless of what President Obama and his political advisers had hoped for, the three-state Midwest bus tour last week prompted far more criticism and ridicule than support in Twitter comments, according to this week’s Hill Hexagon.

An analysis of Twitter traffic by Crimson Hexagon over the days of the tour showed that 72 percent of the opinions expressed were negative, while 22 percent were neutral and only 6 percent were favorable.

Among the negative comments, 21 percent were generally negative toward Obama, 17 percent called it a campaign stunt, 15 percent complained about taxpayers picking up the tab, 12 percent offered derisive names for the tour — similar to GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s “Magical Misery Tour” — and 6 percent complained that he was not in Washington working.

RELATED ARTICLES
•Obama joins Foursquare
•GOP nicknames bus tour
Neutral comments were primarily mentions of the stops he made on his tour and what he said and did while on it. The favorable reaction came along the lines that previous presidents have conducted similar tours and relief that Obama was making the case for his policies.

Crimson Hexagon reviewed 47,645 mentions of the bus tour on Twitter, of which 38,185 expressed an opinion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama Didn’t Actually Ride The Bus On His So Called “Bus Tour”
August 28th, 2011 (47) Posted By Angelia Phillips.

Live Leak:

This is really disgusting! The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all !

An AP reporter said that Obama might have ridden these expensive buses only one mile at each stop. Therefore, it wasn’t really a “BUS TOUR”! Obamaspent most of the “BUS TOUR” on an airplane traveling between stops. Itlooks like Obama has scammed the American people again……..with the help of the liberal media. It’s no damn telling just how much this “show” cost the American taxpayer.

OBAMA’S HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS !!!

“Greyhound 1″…. Secret Service Buys Two New $1.1 Million Buses For Three-Day Trip…
President Barack Obama (C) walks to his bus as he arrives in Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minnesota, August 15, 2011, where he is to begin his three-day bus tour in the Midwest centering on ways to grow the economy.

He FLYS into an airport somewhere in the midwest, hops into a brand new 1.1 Million $ bus, paid for by you and me, for a “bus tour” ‘around the midwest’, and after an hour or so, gets driven back to the airport for ANOTHER FLIGHT, lands at another airport where another 1.1 Million $ brand new black bus is waiting for him… and repeats all that until his midwest bus‘tour’ is done?? Oh yes……and THEN he leaves on a 12 day vacation to Martha’s Vineyard…….to REST UP from this campaign bus tour!

And don’t forget……..those brand new shiny black buses aren’t DRIVEN to the location where they meet Obama. Those buses are loaded up on one or more C-17s. Then, they are flown to the destination ahead of AirForce- AND!…….this is REPEATED FOR EVERY CAMPAIGN STOP. On this ‘bus tour’, the Prez will lecture the ‘little people’ on how they need to live within their means and cut-back! Remember when very recently Obama told that family man to GO BUY A HYBRID VAN when he said he couldn’t afford to fill up his truck???? Obama’s ‘carbon footprint’ must be as large as most cities by now.

All of this on the taxpayer’s dime…..But remember, this is NOT a campaign trip – it is “Meet with the people” trip only! So that the DNC does NOT pay a cent for all of this.

http://patdollard.com/2011/08/obama-didnt-actually-ride-the-bus-on-his-so-called-“bus-tour”

Typical Obama Potemkin Village politics. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump for Team Dildo   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Obama Didn’t Actually Ride The Bus On His So Called “Bus Tour”
August 28th, 2011 (47) Posted By Angelia Phillips.

Live Leak:

This is really disgusting! The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all !

An AP reporter said that Obama might have ridden these expensive buses only one mile at each stop. Therefore, it wasn’t really a “BUS TOUR”! Obamaspent most of the “BUS TOUR” on an airplane traveling between stops. Itlooks like Obama has scammed the American people again……..with the help of the liberal media. It’s no damn telling just how much this “show” cost the American taxpayer.

OBAMA’S HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS !!!

“Greyhound 1″…. Secret Service Buys Two New $1.1 Million Buses For Three-Day Trip…
President Barack Obama (C) walks to his bus as he arrives in Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minnesota, August 15, 2011, where he is to begin his three-day bus tour in the Midwest centering on ways to grow the economy.

He FLYS into an airport somewhere in the midwest, hops into a brand new 1.1 Million $ bus, paid for by you and me, for a “bus tour” ‘around the midwest’, and after an hour or so, gets driven back to the airport for ANOTHER FLIGHT, lands at another airport where another 1.1 Million $ brand new black bus is waiting for him… and repeats all that until his midwest bus‘tour’ is done?? Oh yes……and THEN he leaves on a 12 day vacation to Martha’s Vineyard…….to REST UP from this campaign bus tour!

And don’t forget……..those brand new shiny black buses aren’t DRIVEN to the location where they meet Obama. Those buses are loaded up on one or more C-17s. Then, they are flown to the destination ahead of AirForce- AND!…….this is REPEATED FOR EVERY CAMPAIGN STOP. On this ‘bus tour’, the Prez will lecture the ‘little people’ on how they need to live within their means and cut-back! Remember when very recently Obama told that family man to GO BUY A HYBRID VAN when he said he couldn’t afford to fill up his truck???? Obama’s ‘carbon footprint’ must be as large as most cities by now.

All of this on the taxpayer’s dime…..But remember, this is NOT a campaign trip – it is “Meet with the people” trip only! So that the DNC does NOT pay a cent for all of this.

http://patdollard.com/2011/08/obama-didnt-actually-ride-the-bus-on-his-so-called-“bus-tour”

Typical Obama Potemkin Village politics. 

LOL!  As reported on CNN and MSNBC.  lol . . . .   Can you imagine the coverage if Bachmann would have done this? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its called Potemkin Kenyan Village. 

Tailor made for the morons and idiots like Mal, Blacken, Straw, Lurker, Andre, 240, etc, who buy in to this shit show.   

Shame on them for supporting this fraud.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Its called Potemkin Kenyan Village.  

Tailor made for the morons and idiots like Mal, Blacken, Straw, Lurker, Andre, 240, etc, who buy in to this shit show.  

Shame on them for supporting this fraud.  

What did i buy into.. what did i support.. you love saying this but then when my opinions for years.. are revealed.. your stupid ass shuts the fuck up... like you should chump