Author Topic: New Destiny Pastor, Zachery Tims, found DEAD in New York Hotel  (Read 2154 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I just found this out about 20 minutes ago.

Apparently, Tims was on his way to a speaking engagement. He was found dead but no foul play was suspected. Police say there was a white powder found among his belongings. Cause of death has yet to be determined.

New Destiny Christian Center (NDCC) is one of the biggest churches in Orlando, with nearly 8,000 members. NDCC was already rocked, when Tims was screwing around with a stripper, costing him his marriage (really stupid, considering his wife is gorgeous). Tims' death is a major blow to many African-Americans in Orange County.

My wife and I attended the "Return to Eden" marriage and relationship seminar, held by NDCC twice (once before we got married and once afterwards). It was fantastic. Tims was a dymanic speaker; picture a fusion of Will Smith and Chris Rock.

I saw him in Orlando International Airport, a few years ago (before I heard about the stripper scandal).

Tims leaves behind four children and his ex-wife, pastor Riva Tims, who now runs a separate church, Majestic Life Ministries.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: New Destiny Pastor, Zachery Tims, found DEAD in New York Hotel
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 07:26:31 AM »
NDCC was already rocked, when Tims was screwing around with a stripper, costing him his marriage (really stupid, considering his wife is gorgeous).

So he stayed as Pastor during/after that?

R

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 08:56:44 AM »
I just found this out about 20 minutes ago.

Apparently, Tims was on his way to a speaking engagement. He was found dead but no foul play was suspected. Police say there was a white powder found among his belongings. Cause of death has yet to be determined.

New Destiny Christian Center (NDCC) is one of the biggest churches in Orlando, with nearly 8,000 members. NDCC was already rocked, when Tims was screwing around with a stripper, costing him his marriage (really stupid, considering his wife is gorgeous). Tims' death is a major blow to many African-Americans in Orange County.

My wife and I attended the "Return to Eden" marriage and relationship seminar, held by NDCC twice (once before we got married and once afterwards). It was fantastic. Tims was a dymanic speaker; picture a fusion of Will Smith and Chris Rock.

I saw him in Orlando International Airport, a few years ago (before I heard about the stripper scandal).

Tims leaves behind four children and his ex-wife, pastor Riva Tims, who now runs a separate church, Majestic Life Ministries.

I wondered why your political opinions were so goofy, now I understand! No offense!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 02:51:08 PM »
So he stayed as Pastor during/after that?

Apparently, he was either suspended or took an extended leave of absence, and went through some sort of counseling.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 09:05:35 AM »
Attending a marriage and relationship seminar by a proven whore monger and cheater - in addition to possible drug addict - is just ironic.

Almost as ironic as Pray Away The Gay meetings with Dudette Bachmann.