Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 238581 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #1150 on: April 01, 2012, 03:27:38 PM »
Shoulders and arms are thick........the rest needs a lot of work and please get lean so you can see a real represenation of your physique.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1151 on: April 01, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »
You would need insane amounts of muscle to get around your weird structure.

Are you sure you didn't creep in to the back of a time machine that was visiting the prehistoric era or something.
Trans Milkshake.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1152 on: April 01, 2012, 03:28:37 PM »
Your physique never changes....you always look the same.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1153 on: April 01, 2012, 03:29:31 PM »
Side tricep

Post a picture of your penis...

I'd like to see if it has any resemblance to your face.

"1"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1154 on: April 01, 2012, 03:34:12 PM »
I have a lot of loose skin, and some ugly fat deposits in the worst portions of my physique. i hold ALL(90%) of my fat in my lower stomach right above the waistline, and especially in love handles that are positioned between my back and my side. if my fat were more evenly distributed and i didnt have loose skin id look alot different.  

im still pretty stringy even at 255lbs cuz my frame is huge. its actually a very aesthetic fram , small waist, good clavicles, and muscles have round bellies, but i am not thick enough or lean enough to let it show.

i have a bit of gyno as well, makes my chest look worse than it is.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #1155 on: April 01, 2012, 03:35:48 PM »
You got some serious thickness bombz. It would be cool to see you actually get in shape though.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: April 01, 2012, 03:39:48 PM »
I have a lot of loose skin, and some ugly fat deposits in the worst portions of my physique. i hold ALL(90%) of my fat in my lower stomach right above the waistline, and especially in love handles that are positioned between my back and my side. if my fat were more evenly distributed and i didnt have loose skin id look alot different.  

im still pretty stringy even at 255lbs cuz my frame is huge. its actually a very aesthetic fram , small waist, good clavicles, and muscles have round bellies, but i am not thick enough or lean enough to let it show.

Really bro? You have thick tri's, bi's, Your head is huge so it may make you look narrow but your structure looks odd, you are big boned though so same as the headthing throwing it out. No chest and about 70lb overweight.

Seriously why not just cut down and see what you look like lean? You are wasting drugs big time.

It's really stupid.
Trans Milkshake.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #1157 on: April 01, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »

"1"

;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: April 01, 2012, 03:42:00 PM »

would like to see you get ripped once......you are not a small fry

EDIT(no homo)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #1159 on: April 01, 2012, 03:42:56 PM »

Really bro? You have thick tri's, Your head is huge so it may make you look narrow but your structure looks odd, you are big boned though so same as the headthing throwing it out. No chest and about 70lb overweight.

Seriously why not just cut down and see what you look like lean? You are wasting drugs big time.

It's really stupid.

He looked fantastic as a natural when he was really in good shape. If I were him I would run a very small dose of test and some masteron and just diet and do cardio. Get rid of that fat and bloat. Get the metabolism going at full blast. Then bulk up again this time you will know your body better and you will be less likely to put on as much fat. That's what I did anyway it worked really well for me. I taught myself how to get into shape what kind of foods my body needs etc.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #1160 on: April 01, 2012, 03:43:57 PM »

lmao u dont have round muscle bellies.  doesnt even look like you train, not a single line on you

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: April 01, 2012, 03:45:52 PM »
He looked fantastic as a natural when he was really in good shape. If I were him I would run a very small dose of test and some masteron and just diet and do cardio. Get rid of that fat and bloat. Get the metabolism going at full blast. Then bulk up again this time you will know your body better and you will be less likely to put on as much fat. That's what I did anyway it worked really well for me. I taught myself how to get into shape what kind of foods my body needs etc.

That's when he cut down from being a fatty right. Given the catabolism he was probably on gear, you know how all this shit gets twisted.

He has good size and could look good but what's the point at this bodyfat? He is so fucking lazy.
Trans Milkshake.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: April 01, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »
would look decent cut up but he lacks discipline

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1163 on: April 01, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »

"1"
you missed your chance one.. if you didnt see it i had posted a pic a few weeks ago in this thread, i deleted the picture juts before posting this update. only wanted to fuck with a homophobe, not keep it on public display for eternity  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1164 on: April 01, 2012, 03:47:32 PM »
Isn't it obvious? He's a hairy top bear and likes it that way.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #1165 on: April 01, 2012, 03:48:28 PM »
Shoulders and arms are thick........the rest needs a lot of work and please get lean so you can see a real represenation of your physique.
And you're all of a sudden an expert?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: April 01, 2012, 03:51:04 PM »
And you're all of a sudden an expert?

Wes and "all of a sudden" do not go in the same sentence.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1167 on: April 01, 2012, 03:51:21 PM »

Really bro? You have thick tri's, bi's, Your head is huge so it may make you look narrow but your structure looks odd, you are big boned though so same as the headthing throwing it out. No chest and about 70lb overweight.

It's really stupid.
i have a small waist , fat makes it wide. that plus loose skin and big shoulders makes my chest look paper thin. my waist is about 37 inches at its widest point right now. if i squeeze the fat down i can get the tape down to 31 inches.  lean id have a 27-28 inch waist. chest would look better as a result.

i think id be ripped(not contest ready) losing 30lbs, albeit with loose skin.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #1168 on: April 01, 2012, 03:53:16 PM »
I don't understand why people are lazy on gear. You have all of these expensive awesome chemicals running through your body take advantage of that shit. Turn your body into a fucken weapon man. You should be doing cardio and really trying to get into shape. This video motivates me when I start getting lazy. You need to do some cardio.

I know it's corny but this gets me excited to get into shape. Watch this before you workout.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: April 01, 2012, 03:54:49 PM »
i have a small waist , fat makes it wide. that plus loose skin and big shoulders makes my chest look paper thin. my waist is about 37 inches at its widest point right now. if i squeeze the fat down i can get the tape down to 31 inches.  lean id have a 27-28 inch waist. chest would look better as a result.

i think id be ripped(not contest ready) losing 30lbs, albeit with loose skin.

You are delusional.

Do you know what a 27 inch waist looks like. My waist is 28 atm and it's twice as small as yours.

30lb no way bro.

Just diet down and then no need for theorycraft.
Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1170 on: April 01, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »

You are delusional.

Do you know what a 27 inch waist looks like. My waist is 28 atm and it's twice as small as yours.

30lb no way bro.

Just diet down and then no need for theorycraft.

tried to find some old pics of me to give you an idea of what my waist looks like without the fat , this is the best i could do

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: April 01, 2012, 04:10:10 PM »
tried to find some old pics of me to give you an idea of what my waist looks like without the fat , this is the best i could do

AMAZING  :o

LOL ...no more than 24 inches  ::)

cant see shit from those pics...lol

lets argue about that for a few pages.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1172 on: April 01, 2012, 04:12:28 PM »
more old pics.. when i was "skinny".. still had ~20 lbs to lose in these pictures..

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: April 01, 2012, 04:13:20 PM »
Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1174 on: April 01, 2012, 04:13:42 PM »
this guy with that waist..  :o