Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239503 times)

Saram

• Getbig II
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2011, 06:36:34 PM »
all my calories besides protein are junk food. pizza rolls, nachos, potato chips. 3 meals per day if im lucky, usually two.

Steroids and being naturally chubby before weightloss will do that for you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2011, 06:45:12 PM »
here is the final conclusion of this dumb thread,,

tbom got muscle on him,, and quite impressive from what i have seen in the past...the ONLY reason he doesnt get compliments as let me use your generation language....bro you look phenimal ,, huge,, lean,, impressive!,, only reason he doesnt get the word impressive...is because of his skin thickness,, this is a matter of a very simplel process tbom has to follow.... i will lay it out,, dont bother me after that with this balonie

HGH into blood,, 5-8 iu a day

NO INSULINA! for now

TRENBOLONA ACE 100 MG A DAY,,

testosterona propioneta 100mg every THIRD day,,

THAT ! IS ! IT!

you do it for 3 months ...come back here after,, then sudeenly the word impressive will be on this fuckatrd vocabulary on every internet steroid boardings ,, half of them dont know what they talk about,,

tbomb already have the 3 dimentional going in delts,, he has most things going on the torse ....just covered with thick layer of skin ...water...and some fat ,, the fat will be gone ,, you can eat the same balonie try to keep it little cleaner...the water WONT be gone you want it there,, the skin will get thinner when bodyfat go down ,, and later on if you decide to go competition when water sheds out slowly ,, trenbolona will reduce water too in the body,, so over all you will get what you want,,

then when 6% go on testosterona in the 2 gram zone 1200mg-2000mg and equivalent dose of equipoise ,, gh doesnt have to be there i recomend it with insulina if you ever want to go blow up doll ,, but generally speaking gh dont have to be there at this stage for 2 months,,then go on it again for another 3 dimentional shock to physiqe...ONLY THEN YOU ADD INSULINA if needed ,, and you really dont need it unless you compete because its UGLY LOOK but on stage now day they want this ugly look ,,

gh15 approved

i sent you a p.m. the other day. if you help me out with that then ill be able to do this.

as much as I like Tbombz I'm willing to bet my right arm he will never get truly shredded in his life. Not cause he cant but I really think he doesnt have the willpower.  He's been trying to "get lean" for 5 years now.

i have been trying to slowly lean out while adding size. i havent been on any kind of calorie controlled diet. my will power used to be insane, back before i started juicing i was hell bent on getting lean and i spent months on end eating a zero fat(except some fish oil), zero carb diet with 5-6 meals per day of about 30 grams protein each meal. the only thing i was eating outside of those small protein meals was raw vegetables. i ate a ton of raw vegetables. i know i can get back that kind of will power if i want to, but right now i dnt see the point. sure it would help me get ladies and id probably feel better about myself, but im more worried about gaining size and honestly i have been leaning out slowly. these past few months of doing the 2-3 meals per day has really helped me lose some fat while gaining size. plus ive started training abs a bit and that is starting to get them to come out.  im going to try and get some GH, enough for at least a few months, and a shitload of tren. when i get those ill do what gh15 advised and i think ill lean out very nicely without having to change up my diet at all. i could lean out with a low calorie diet but i dont want to shrink down,  i want to grow lean and be biug round and full once i get there. i have a ton of muscle and if i lose the fat properly ill be able to place very well in any contest i enter.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2011, 06:52:29 PM »
i sent you a p.m. the other day. if you help me out with that then ill be able to do this.

He already told you. The next thing you need to do is get serious about eating right and forget all this Adonis fraud BS.

Stavios

« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2011, 06:54:48 PM »
He already told you. The next thing you need to do is get serious about eating right and forget all this Adonis fraud BS.
x2

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2011, 06:55:39 PM »
i didnt ask him for help on a cycle, i already knew what he just said. i asked him for help in another regards.

i dont htink you understand what the adnois principle is really about. sometimes adam gets carried away with it and forgets to mention that he advises 1 gram of protein per lb of lean bodyweight. he doesnt eat that himself cuz hes happy with his physique the way it is, but if anyone ever asks him for advice he will tell them to get that 1 gram of protien per lb of body weight, and then the rest of the calories can be whatever you want.  thats what the whole "a calorie is a calorie" thing is about.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2011, 06:55:44 PM »
WTF Are you beating off    :-\

lolz

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »
i didnt ask him for help on a cycle, i already knew what he just said. i asked him for help in another regards.

i dont htink you understand what the adnois principle is really about. sometimes adam gets carried away with it and forgets to mention that he advises 1 gram of protein per lb of lean bodyweight. he doesnt eat that himself cuz hes happy with his physique the way it is, but if anyone ever asks him for advice he will tell them to get that 1 gram of protien per lb of body weight, and then the rest of the calories can be whatever you want.  thats what the whole "a calorie is a calorie" thing is about.  

So you think you can get big or get shredded eating Mcdonalds and pizza all day long? And yes, I know what he claims.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2011, 06:58:52 PM »

i have been trying to slowly lean out while adding size. i havent been on any kind of calorie controlled diet. my will power used to be insane, back before i started juicing i was hell bent on getting lean and i spent months on end eating a zero fat(except some fish oil), zero carb diet with 5-6 meals per day of about 30 grams protein each meal. the only thing i was eating outside of those small protein meals was raw vegetables. i ate a ton of raw vegetables. i know i can get back that kind of will power if i want to, but right now i dnt see the point. sure it would help me get ladies and id probably feel better about myself, but im more worried about gaining size and honestly i have been leaning out slowly. these past few months of doing the 2-3 meals per day has really helped me lose some fat while gaining size. plus ive started training abs a bit and that is starting to get them to come out.  im going to try and get some GH, enough for at least a few months, and a shitload of tren. when i get those ill do what gh15 advised and i think ill lean out very nicely without having to change up my diet at all. i could lean out with a low calorie diet but i dont want to shrink down,  i want to grow lean and be biug round and full once i get there. i have a ton of muscle and if i lose the fat properly ill be able to place very well in any contest i enter.

What are you on now?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »
So you think you can get big or get shredded eating Mcdonalds and pizza all day long? And yes, I know what he claims.

;D ;D ;D ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »
please tell me those arn't tighty whites that are to big for you...

Your legs arn't bad
lolz  ;D  those are boxer briefs they have just ridden up my legs in that picture.

my legs were better when i was 17 and natural. genetically they are my bets body part i just cant train them anymore, i need orthoscopic on my right miniscus but ive been putting it off.

get shredded? of course not, not all day long. calories have to be controlled to lose fat. but a a few slices of pizza a day in addition to the protein i need? sure.  getbig? hell yeah, maybe not all day long cuz id become a super fat ass, but burgers and fres are are a great way to get in cals

What are you on now?
1cc of test mon-wed-fri

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »
Let me tell you that the serious bbers all eat the same and for a reason. Going to Mcdonalds and eating a whole DQP for off season and eating half of it for precontest is not going to cut it when trying to get ripped. Gonna need to be just a tad more scientific than that.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2011, 07:04:43 PM »

I may be wrong, but wasn't the A-principles about getting shredded? And not so much BIG?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »
I may be wrong, but wasn't the A-principles about getting shredded? And not so much BIG?

I'm pretty sure he claims you get enough protein to grow on too.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2011, 07:11:14 PM »
Let me tell you that the serious bbers all eat the same and for a reason. Going to Mcdonalds and eating a whole DQP for off season and eating half of it for precontest is not going to cut it when trying to get ripped. Gonna need to be just a tad more scientific than that.
i know alot of serious bodybuilders and all the big boys eat tons of junk, and not just off season. one of my buddies is a pro and he chows dow on BAGS full of weinerschnitzel during pre contest time, ive seen him dunk sushi rolls into bowls of melted butter a week out from the arnold classic. 

dave palumbo, while as unaesthetic and horrid his body looked, a HUGE bastard and always SHREDDED, at mcdonalds on a daily basis, and a shitload of it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2011, 07:16:33 PM »
i know alot of serious bodybuilders and all the big boys eat tons of junk, and not just off season. one of my buddies is a pro and he chows dow on BAGS full of weinerschnitzel during pre contest time, ive seen him dunk sushi rolls into bowls of melted butter a week out from the arnold classic. 

dave palumbo, while as unaesthetic and horrid his body looked, a HUGE bastard and always SHREDDED, at mcdonalds on a daily basis, and a shitload of it.

Well I'll guarentee you this. You are NOT going to get any bigger than you are right this moment doing the diet you are doing. Not near enough protein and if you cut your calories you will lose fat but you will never get ripped by eating McDonalds and pizza. Now as far as your pro friend do I even have to go there as to what drugs he is on while a week out from the AC? Also, it doesn't mean he was shredded either.

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2011, 07:17:14 PM »
All of this sounds reasonable enough but doesn't seem to be the most healthy thing for a bodybuilder - eatings tons of it per day - to do.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2011, 07:21:15 PM »
Well I'll guarentee you this. You are NOT going to get any bigger than you are right this moment doing the diet you are doing. Not near enough protein and if you cut your calories you will lose fat but you will never get ripped by eating McDonalds and pizza. Now as far as your pro friend do I even have to go there as to what drugs he is on while a week out from the AC? Also, it doesn't mean he was shredded either.
i wont get bbiggerr?  not enough protein? im eating 250-300grams per day. thats as much as jay cutler.  did you read my posts or are you just thinking im eating nothing but garbage. i eat garbage but in addition to a few "clean meals" everyday.

my buddy is shredded year round, sre hes on a ton of drugs but that so is everyone else. i know i cant get shredded eating the way i am eating on the drugs i am on, but if i got on GH and tren i could definitely get very lean eating this way, i may have to cut down the calories a bit to get truly shredded but only cuz i dont have the level of muscle that a probodybuilder has.

i know for a fact that the vast majority of pro bodybuilders eat tons of garbage on a daily basis. one or two "clean" meals per day is all it takes for those guys to lose fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2011, 07:26:52 PM »
Thats exactly not what he said.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2011, 07:27:07 PM »
i wont get bbiggerr?  not enough protein? im eating 250-300grams per day. thats as much as jay cutler.  did you read my posts or are you just thinking im eating nothing but garbage. i eat garbage but in addition to a few "clean meals" everyday.

my buddy is shredded year round, sre hes on a ton of drugs but that so is everyone else. i know i cant get shredded eating the way i am eating on the drugs i am on, but if i got on GH and tren i could definitely get very lean eating this way, i may have to cut down the calories a bit to get truly shredded but only cuz i dont have the level of muscle that a probodybuilder has.

i know for a fact that the vast majority of pro bodybuilders eat tons of garbage on a daily basis. one or two "clean" meals per day is all it takes for those guys to lose fat.

IF you claim to be following the so called Adonis then you should be eating 1 gram or less? of protein per pound? yes 250 is plenty for your size. Oh and eating one "clean" meal a day is not what Adam recommends so in essence you are not following what he recommends at all.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2011, 07:29:10 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2011, 07:29:16 PM »
Thats exactly not what he said.

Shut up and post a pic elf ears.

Stavios

« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »

yeah but that guy always plast last cause he is always too smooth  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2011, 07:30:43 PM »
IF you claim to be following the so called Adonis then you should be eating 1 gram of protein per pound? yes 250 is plenty for your size. Oh and eating one "clean" meal a day is not what Adam recommends so in essence you are not following what he recommends.
 1 gram protein per lb of bodyweight and all of my calories outside of my protein intake come from whatever food i feel is going to satisfy me the most. its almost always processed food, pizza rolls, potato chips, cookies, what have you. that is the adnois principle. of course i eat a little more protein than that.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2011, 07:31:35 PM »
Shut up and post a pic elf ears.
I took a picture of a Butterfly on our Zinnia garden today which is in a wonderful Southern Exposure.

Stavios

« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2011, 07:32:02 PM »