Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239895 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2011, 06:13:09 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2011, 06:32:10 PM »
that doesnt look anywhere near 3k cals.

Could be.    pasta, garlic bread, chocolate milk

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2011, 06:33:39 PM »
that doesnt look anywhere near 3k cals.
ya it probably wasnt, yesterday i kept the food intake pretty low, usually i have a lot more. but i did have about 5 pieces of garlic bread that was very buttery and the pasta with red sauce. that right there is probably about 800-1000 calories. plus all the protien i ate, probably about 1500 calories total in all. plus the chocalate milk. its at least mid to upper 2000's.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2011, 07:04:25 PM »
need to cut bloat? Try Flin's diet..

6 eggs and a bowl of cherries

pound of chicken or steak, brocolli

1 pound of chicken or steak, brocolli

protein shake, celery sticks mixed with peanut butter

I like cherries as they are actually very high in glucose unlike most fruits and very low in fructose.  On this diet I was loosing around half a pound of fat daily and I was not out of shape either. Eat a cheat meal every 5,6, or 7th day. By going so low in carbs, you can get away with cheating more often . This is an emergeny crash diet that will allow you to keep all your muscle but your gonna be flat as hell. And for fuck sake DO NOT try this diet on GH for your own safety.  It will get where you want and you will have chiseled face in 21 days even if you start at 20% bf it works every time. This is for the  bloofy fucktards
dont listen to adonis he is one of those guys whos life revolves around reinventing the wheel. Keep eating your blooming onions and cookies mickey mouse
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2011, 07:08:44 PM »
 :P

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2011, 07:18:45 PM »
  uhhhmmm    ::) your covering your stomach which is covered in hair, your face is not chiseled either no matter how much your chin resembles Cutler.

you look slightly leaner than 6 months ago but still look like you have 15 pounds of fat to loose before your considered lean.  Actually I think you have just put some muscle so for all I know your not much leaner, are you? Its hard to tell with you blocking your stomach. But go ahead Taylor keep wasting another 6 months of very important growing time fucking around trying to "grow into a show" with no gh in blood ::) sounds promising.

22-25 is perfect age to grow and is extremely important in any bodybuilder's journey! You can not fuck around during this time if you want to go somewhere. Trop taught Stephanie Kuclo this at 18 damn years old... only difference is he has pro card and you have coupon to dunkin donut
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »
 uhhhmmm    ::) your covering your stomach which is covered in hair, your face is not chiseled either no matter how much your chin resembles Cutler.

you look slightly leaner than 6 months ago but still look like you have 15 pounds of fat to loose before your considered lean.  Actually I think you have just put some muscle so for all I know your not much leaner, are you? Its hard to tell with you blocking your stomach. But go ahead Taylor keep wasting another 6 months of very important growing time fucking around trying to "grow into a show" with no gh in blood ::) sounds promising.

22-25 is perfect age to grow and is extremely important in any bodybuilder's journey! You can not fuck around during this time if you want to go somewhere. Trop taught Stephanie Kuclo this at 18 damn years old... and thats why he has pro card in his pocket at the momeny while  you have dunkins donut coupon in your wallet

i wasnt trying to say anything with that picture i was just being an attention whore, i am fat,  im a little leaner and a little more muscular than 6 months ago, and ive done that using the same doseage, and a pretty low doseage. i dont build muscle any faster when i eat tons, im gaining as fast right now as i would if i was eating tons of food all day.. but because i keep it moderate im able to lose a little bit of fat , a little bit.  i know my body and yeah i need gh, badly. working on it brother. working on it.  :) 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2011, 07:33:36 PM »
good man tbombz.   Anyone who is benching 315 for multiple sets of 10 and curling 135 for 10 with strict form (in your case) has the muscle fiber type and responds to strength training well enough to grow their muscles very large at a very fast pace if they get serious with the drugs.
l

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #233 on: August 18, 2011, 09:10:32 PM »

usually on that third meal i will have some junk too.. helps me go to sleep.

translation = I like to smoke a bowl at night before bed

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #234 on: August 18, 2011, 09:38:20 PM »
I have his picture, he looks VERY VERY good

nosleep has great genetics for bodybuilding

SUCK IT..CLEANEST NATURAL.AND THAT PIC WAS OFF 375MG TEST+ 200MG MAST.

ILL BE ON 500MG TEST/200MG MAST/4IU GH NEXT MONTH....ORDERED MY NOVO'S 2 DAYS AGO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: August 18, 2011, 09:41:58 PM »
:P

HONESTLY BRO...ALL HONESTY.

DIET DOWN.GET TO 6-7%L THEN FOLLOW UR PRINCIPLES...UR/ADONIS PRINCIPLES WORK BUT JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE THEY WORK BETTER WHEN LEANERR

IM ADOPTING UR/ADONIS PHILOSOPHY IN THE FALL/WINTER. WILL EAT 250G PROTEIN ON WOD, 3000 CALS FILL IT IN ANYWAY I WANT. 300 PROTEIN ON REST DAYS, 2400 CALS FILL IT ANYWAY I WANT. BUT ILL BE LEAN...6% AT 190LBS GIVE OR TAKE 1-2LBS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: August 18, 2011, 09:46:24 PM »

I like cherries as they are actually very high in glucose unlike most fruits and very low in fructose.  On this diet I was loosing around half a pound of fat daily and I was not out of shape either. Eat a cheat meal every 5,6, or 7th day. By going so low in carbs, you can get away with cheating more often . This is an emergeny crash diet that will allow you to keep all your muscle but your gonna be flat as hell. And for fuck sake DO NOT try this diet on GH for your own safety.  It will get where you want and you will have chiseled face in 21 days even if you start at 20% bf it works every time. This is for the  bloofy fucktards
dont listen to adonis he is one of those guys whos life revolves around reinventing the wheel. Keep eating your blooming onions and cookies mickey mouse

NEED TO CUT BLOAT, ESP. FACIAL?

REDUCE CARBS, ADD LITTLE CARDIO, ADD LITTLE MAST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #237 on: August 18, 2011, 09:57:54 PM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2011, 04:10:43 AM »
good man tbombz.   Anyone who is benching 315 for multiple sets of 10 and curling 135 for 10 with strict form (in your case) has the muscle fiber type and responds to strength training well enough to grow their muscles very large at a very fast pace if they get serious with the drugs.

135 for ten? I hope thats dumbells. I was curling more than that at 140.
Trans Milkshake.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 19, 2011, 04:19:13 AM »

Dont you measure anything?

I mean how many cals are all those, how much protein...when you say a "bowl" what size of "bowl" ;D. Be more specific.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2011, 04:24:34 AM »
LOL

1.  Evolution is a THEORY....thus the NAME....the "theory of evolution"...btw, where did "time, space, and matter" originate if there is no GOD?  Ponder that one for a while Adam. 

2.  There is no overwhelming evidence for your side of this calorie argument.  You have done something that has worked for you in the past, and now believe it is the "end all" of dieting.   

Not this fucking shit again. If there is an entity that created life on our planet, notice i said our planet as there are trillions of planets, stars and the like in the universe... Then it would in no way be comparable to the god of judaism/christianity. Earth is 6000 years old? Noah got hundreds of thousands of animals on a wooden boat for months, then they all repopulated the earth with no food, Noah also repulated theearth inbreeding with his family of 8. Jesus driving pigs in to the sea while infecting them with demons...need i go on, stop it with your joke beliefs please.

Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2011, 11:09:25 PM »
I posted nothing on those things above in this thread.  I did ask a question which you decided not to answer.  Where did time, space, and matter originate?  When you answer THAT question, then we will have something to talk about. 

Where did god come from?
Trans Milkshake.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #242 on: August 20, 2011, 01:01:11 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 20, 2011, 03:12:34 AM »
God created time, space, and matter.  By necessity, if you create time, then you cannot exist in time, or have a beginning. 

Now you answer MY question.  Where did time, space, and matter come from according to YOU.

Time is unrelated to matter in that sense, your question is just as applicable to your own beliefs. Besides your a christian, your beliefs are laughable. Even if some cosmic entity is responsible for existance, it bears no relation to your beliefs. Its a paradox and you are applying your tiny sub human intellect to proceedings, there in lies the problem.
Trans Milkshake.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 20, 2011, 05:08:32 AM »

damn that girl is so fuckin hot, shes got that young teenager face perfect body looks healthy too
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #245 on: August 20, 2011, 10:16:38 AM »
Dont you measure anything?

I mean how many cals are all those, how much protein...when you say a "bowl" what size of "bowl" ;D. Be more specific.

Nope no need to count nothing. Simply eat as much chicken, beef,eggs,  or fish as you can chow down ..I bet 100 bucks you will not be able to eat 3500 calories in a day if you fill the rest with green vegetables or strawberries, blueberries, or cherries they are the best fruits for this not bananas,mangos,apples those will not work as well. I have never had to count calories on this diet for one reason..the calories fall into place :D Its a simple mans diet. No need to count calories or protein and no need for refeeds and shit because you will never hit a plateau.

For example I just had a huge brocolli omlette with some strawberries. I didnt even hit 500 calories with this meal and Im reasonably full.

l

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #247 on: August 20, 2011, 10:33:20 AM »
Nope no need to count nothing. Simply eat as much chicken, beef,eggs,  or fish as you can chow down ..I bet 100 bucks you will not be able to eat 3500 calories in a day if you fill the rest with green vegetables or strawberries, blueberries, or cherries they are the best fruits for this not bananas,mangos,apples those will not work as well. I have never had to count calories on this diet for one reason..the calories fall into place :D Its a simple mans diet. No need to count calories or protein and no need for refeeds and shit because you will never hit a plateau.

For example I just had a huge brocolli omlette with some strawberries. I didnt even hit 500 calories with this meal and Im reasonably full.

I checked out your Blog Lori, and I must say you have come a long way.

Lori, was this picture of you taken at Disney World or Disney Land?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #248 on: August 20, 2011, 10:37:23 AM »

you must look really good, what with all the cycle advise and knowledge you have and now giving dietary advise.

i'd ask you to post a pic, but i dont really care. just letting you know that i know you not what you want everyone to think you are ;)

b

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #249 on: August 20, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »