Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239845 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #250 on: August 20, 2011, 11:25:37 AM »
you must look really good, what with all the cycle advise and knowledge you have and now giving dietary advise.

i'd ask you to post a pic, but i dont really care. just letting you know that i know you not what you want everyone to think you are ;)

and I know something about you, newdawn   :-*
l

Xerxes

« Reply #251 on: August 20, 2011, 11:30:13 AM »
you must look really good, what with all the cycle advise and knowledge you have and now giving dietary advise.

i'd ask you to post a pic, but i dont really care. just letting you know that i know you not what you want everyone to think you are ;)

and I know something about you, newdawn    :-*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #252 on: August 20, 2011, 11:31:28 AM »

Newdawn is supposed to post a picture today.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #253 on: August 20, 2011, 11:54:15 AM »
Newdawn is supposed to post a picture today.

I dont know newdawn may just post a pic. Afterall he has  had quite a few years to prepare for this and get it together :D. He probably asked some burtha with 21 inch arms that hell take him out to KFC if he lets him take a pic holding up a sign saying "his true adonis"  .. but I doubt it will really be him.
l

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 20, 2011, 11:57:40 AM »

I dont know newdawn may just post a pic. Afterall he has  had quite a few years to prepare for this and get it together :D. He probably asked some burtha with 21 inch arms that hell take him out to KFC if he lets him take a pic holding up a sign saying "his true adonis"  .. but I doubt it will really be him.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! 

Stavios

« Reply #255 on: August 20, 2011, 11:57:52 AM »

no one is not newdawn

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #256 on: August 20, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »
no one is not newdawn

yes it is, my Canadian friend.
l

Stavios

« Reply #257 on: August 20, 2011, 12:02:22 PM »
yes it is, my Canadian friend.

he doesn't have time for that bullshit, No one doesn't post much these days and he has never been scared to call out people with his own username when he needs too

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #258 on: August 20, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »
he doesn't have time for that bullshit, No one doesn't post much these days and he has never been scared to call out people with his own username when he needs too

doesnt have time for what? We all have 24 hours in the day. It takes 30 seconds to log onto a gimmick and make a few posts. Notice newdawn has hardly any posts.  I know for a fact Kuclo is posting on here among you getbiggers and he works  48 hour shifts lol .  please dont argue with flin the jew my friend.
l

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: August 20, 2011, 01:43:15 PM »
Nope no need to count nothing. Simply eat as much chicken, beef,eggs,  or fish as you can chow down ..I bet 100 bucks you will not be able to eat 3500 calories in a day if you fill the rest with green vegetables or strawberries, blueberries, or cherries they are the best fruits for this not bananas,mangos,apples those will not work as well. I have never had to count calories on this diet for one reason..the calories fall into place :D Its a simple mans diet. No need to count calories or protein and no need for refeeds and shit because you will never hit a plateau.

For example I just had a huge brocolli omlette with some strawberries. I didnt even hit 500 calories with this meal and Im reasonably full.

damn that looks good is that some sort of cheese in the omlette?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 20, 2011, 01:50:41 PM »
You will have to ask Lori. that question.

http://findingradiance.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/P4190023.jpg

http://findingradiance.com

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #261 on: August 20, 2011, 01:55:22 PM »
WORD.

TASTY FUCKING OMELETTE BRO.

BUT TA/TBOMBZ IS RIGHT ABOUT THEIR THEORY ON THIS STUFF...THEY REALLY ARE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #262 on: August 20, 2011, 01:58:22 PM »
Time is unrelated to matter?  There had to be a "time" when all this matter was created.  There had to be a "space" for all this matter to go.  They are all three related.  

You admittedly cannot answer my question without admitting there is a God.  You seem to desperately want to avoid that answer.

My beliefs on who God is are not the topic you and me are discussing.  The question was how we all got here.

So putting science and untold literature aside for a moment. An entity existed before matter or time existed and was floating through nothingness with no origins, and what? It bears no relation to your religion...you are arguing about a paradox and your conclusions are mentally limited. Its clear that you have a fragility about you that has led you down a very unsophisticated belief system.
Trans Milkshake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #263 on: August 20, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »

So putting science and untold literature aside for a moment. An entity existed before matter or time existed and was floating through nothingness with no origins, and what? It bears no relation to your religion...you are arguing about a paradox and your conclusions are mentally limited. Its clear that you have a fragility about you that has led you down a very unsophisticated belief system.

your framing your idea of a diety in human terms and your trying to apply causality when its unapplicable. you can say god doesnt exist, but you can not change the definition of god nor deny that god is, if he does exist, either eternal or self created. the CREATOR does not need a creator. supposing so is being outlandishly moronic as the very definition of "creator" is that which created everything... itself not withstanding.   

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #264 on: August 20, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »

feta cheese , its the only way to go 8)
l

newmom

« Reply #265 on: August 20, 2011, 04:40:15 PM »
feta cheese , its the only way to go 8)

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #266 on: August 20, 2011, 04:41:41 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #267 on: August 20, 2011, 04:42:24 PM »
WORD.

TASTY FUCKING OMELETTE BRO.

BUT TA/TBOMBZ IS RIGHT ABOUT THEIR THEORY ON THIS STUFF...THEY REALLY ARE.

yes..they are right. Calories are all that matters, but I would much rather eat junk food once a week so I have something to look forward to. No fun eating it every day mah friend. Try going to coldstone's or walmart after 7 days of chicken and vegetables and you will have orgasm
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #268 on: August 20, 2011, 04:45:53 PM »
yes..they are right. Calories are all that matters, but I would much rather eat junk food once a week so I have something to look forward to. No fun eating it every day mah friend. Try going to coldstone's or walmart after 7 days of chicken and vegetables and you will have orgasm

I JUST RETAIN WATER FOR 2-3 DAYS.DONT LIKE THAT. BUT ITS ALSO HEALTHIER...PER BLOODWORK TO EAT 'CLEANER'. ILL FIT MY MACROS,BUT EAT LESS HEALTHY THAN IN TIMES IN PAST.

WEDNESDAY WAS THE LAST DAY I ATE BAD...LAST DAY OR MEAL REALLY....IN ABOUT 5 MONTHS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 21, 2011, 01:42:38 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #270 on: August 21, 2011, 02:17:03 AM »
And the insults always start coming out whenever people cant win an argument based on logic and intelligence.  You can sling mud if you like, but logic and science are not on your side in this argument.

The Creator of time must by necessity not have an origin.  You cannot create time, and have a beginning yourself.  

This will be my last post on this topic unless you can finally answer my question on the origin of time, space, and matter.  If you cannot, then I will not waste more effort on the topic.

Its 's infinite, it has no origin, so in essence i am replacing your specific god ideology with something that is not too dissimilar. The problem lies in your belief system and it devalues your point of view.
Trans Milkshake.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #271 on: August 21, 2011, 02:20:23 AM »

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #272 on: August 21, 2011, 02:54:30 AM »
That ass has been airbrushed to oblivion.

As far as God... there is no God. Humans dictate what we do through the way our body functions. There is no one else pulling the strings besides humans.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #273 on: August 21, 2011, 04:36:44 AM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #274 on: August 21, 2011, 10:47:41 AM »
continue this via PM so that it isnt hijacking tbombz thread.

that wont be necessary, id rather have this discussion than a thread about my current muscle gayning status  ;D

Its 's infinite, it has no origin,

so do you not believe in the big bang ?