Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239607 times)

w8m8

Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #750 on: September 13, 2011, 11:23:18 AM »
calling me a co c k sucker as if it is an insult, your only insullting yourself.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  .. so that's how you justify your disgusting life to yourself

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #751 on: September 13, 2011, 11:29:37 AM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  .. so that's how you justify your disgusting life to yourself
  ::) just to clarify things for you.. im out of your league.. i have sex as often as i want to and i do so with sexy, good looking, intelligent people.. and thats because im an intelligent, good looking, well spoken man with more cool and poise than any straight guy could ever conjure up.. due to the fact that i completely understand how and why bottoms are attracted to tops and vice versa.. and i take advantage of that fact.. at the moment i have 5 different college educated women who want to be in a relationship with me and the one who i am probably going to get with is a very fit, good looking woman who just graduated from a private university and is an intern with a u.s. congressman.

w8m8

« Reply #752 on: September 13, 2011, 11:34:03 AM »
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THS SUBJECT!!

the video doesnt prove anything,  our dna determines our neural structure at birth and that determines how we process sensory data. of course two people with identical neural structure will inevitable have very many strong similarities.  however nueral structure is not concrete, its constantly changing, we have the ability to change. to alter connections, for new pathways, get rid of existing ones which are no longer useful. 

what we need is a definition of "blank slate" because i think the confusion lies in our different understandings of the term. i meant no previous memories, no knowledge of anything.  you meant .. ? i dont know.

Hahahahahah, oh Christ, gold, pure fucking GOLD!!!

I waas going to discuss phenotype plasticity and genotype-phenotype interaction, but fuck me, there really is no need; you are a wasteman of epic scale!

Gaylor, email Pinker and quote your above post; I'm sure that shortly after deriving great hilarity from your piss poor post construction - and the weak language aquisition skills it doth so betray - he will become embroiled within a "light bulb moment".. a moment of such magnitude only that of Newton and his apple could surely compare?

LOL, your shit-stained hubris truly knows no bounds!

You are the white Goodrum; you really are oblivious to it!

Please, Taylor, stop it, just stop it.

You have embarrassed yourself enough here.

Christ almighty!

Haha

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #753 on: September 13, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THS SUBJECT!!

Hahahahahah, oh Christ, gold, pure fucking GOLD!!!

I waas going to discuss phenotype plasticity and genotype-phenotype interaction, but fuck me, there really is no need; you are a wasteman of epic scale!

Gaylor, email Pinker and quote your above post; I'm sure that shortly after deriving great hilarity from your piss poor post construction - and the weak language aquisition skills it doth so betray - he will become embroiled within a "light bulb moment".. a moment of such magnitude only that of Newton and his apple could surely compare?

LOL, your shit-stained hubris truly knows no bounds!

You are the white Goodrum; you really are oblivious to it!

Please, Taylor, stop it, just stop it.

You have embarrassed yourself enough here.

Christ almighty!

Haha

where do genetics come from ?  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #754 on: September 13, 2011, 11:37:34 AM »
Wooooooooooooops, your little theory is a bit wonky on closer inspection.

Sukhoi / HAL Su-50MKI FGFA - India's 5th Generation Stealth Fighter, is FAR superior to your F15/16's.
Discussion on the Su-30MKI. I stands for 'Indian', 'Su-30M' is the Russian designation for theie newest fighter and 'K' means that its an export version. These were version five airplanes, they had vectored thrust, canards, all the advanced weapons the Russians build, including the AMRAAMSKI – their active radar missile, and the R-73 which is there IR missile, which has a 30 mile range on it. Nothing classified, everything I say can be found in Janes website.
A 60 second gap between take off, might be in issue at an airbase when you are trying to get a lot of planes up for war-games. Would you mind telling me how that would affect a combat situation, take off of just your planes from various air fields??

The Americans opinion might be that the FA22 is the top Dog, blah, blah,blah...........

How many can you afford of these (FA22) little babies then??

Now let's throw this into the mix.

14 March 2011: India world's largest arms importer according to new SIPRI data on international arms transfers
(Stockholm, 14 March 2011) India is the world's largest arms importer according to new data on international arms transfers published today by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI). The comprehensive annual update of the SIPRI Arms Transfers Database is accessible from today at www.sipri.org.
Read the Swedish version here and the French version here.

India received 9 per cent of the volume of international arms transfers during 2006–10, with Russian deliveries accounting for 82 per cent of Indian arms imports.

‘Indian imports of major conventional weapons are driven by a range of factors. The most often cited relate to rivalries with Pakistan and China as well as internal security challenges’,states Siemon Wezeman of the SIPRI Arms Transfers Programme. ‘As an importer, India is demanding offsets and transfers of technology to boost its own arms industry, and, in order to secure orders, major suppliers are agreeing to such demands’.

http://www.sipri.org/media/pressreleases/armstransfers

What are you guys going to pay with, shirt buttons?? ::)

PT

I doesn't matter you IDIOT.....our PILOTS are better. that was the point of what i posted you utter moron,  the American pilot READILY ADMITTED that the Indian PLANES were a bit better then the Americans.

But when it was our GOOD guys against yours....we hammered you fucking dotheads, even in inferior equipment. even though our planes ALSO were outfitted for actual war, with fuel pods on the wings and full, real armament attached as well.

The INDIAN planes were "clean" ...nothing attached, for max maneuverability .....and we still kicked their fuccking asses  :D

READ IT AGAIN STUPID  ;)

Oh...additionally..the US has 150 or so FA-22's operational already.....with more on the way

how many of those fancy new planes does india have  ;) :D  and yes, I DIDN'T EVEN CAPITALIZE YOUR SHITTY SMELLY COUNTRY...HAHAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

remember something stupid....The US will ALWAYS maintain it's vast military edge, no matter what the cost. WE have been for 80 years, you think we are going to let a bunch of fucking dotheads surpass us??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLL... ..you are one delusional moron

w8m8

« Reply #755 on: September 13, 2011, 11:38:22 AM »
  ::) just to clarify things for you.. im out of your league.. i have sex as often as i want to and i do so with sexy, good looking, intelligent people.. and thats because im an intelligent, good looking, well spoken man with more cool and poise than any straight guy could ever conjure up.. due to the fact that i completely understand how and why bottoms are attracted to tops and vice versa.. and i take advantage of that fact.. at the moment i have 5 different college educated women who want to be in a relationship with me and the one who i am probably going to get with is a very fit, good looking woman who just graduated from a private university and is an intern with a u.s. congressman.

I would never lower myself to the levels you so happily dwell .. you USE people for your OWN fucked up filthy derived pleasure .. the university should have your monkeypig face plastered all over to warn the students of the disease that lurks among them

you are disgusting

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #756 on: September 13, 2011, 11:42:41 AM »
I would never lower myself to the levels you so happily dwell .. you USE people for your OWN fucked up filthy derived pleasure .. the university should have your monkeypig face plastered all over to warn the students of the disease that lurks among them

you are disgusting
you would never have the chance ugly bitch , average looking white woman with no ass no titties and a big nose  ;D  besides that fact the most attractive thing to me is attitude and yours is just plain shitty  :-\

and you, with your obsession over a guy on the internet, spike, who i have nothing against, but is certainly a simple minded fellow with no intellectualism and certainly no education or respectable career either.. ur just a stupid whore who falls for muscle.. butyou cna keep pretending to be smart.. using as sophistaicated sounding words as you can possibly think up in your posts ..   yes, your really making everyone think your a genius

w8m8

« Reply #757 on: September 13, 2011, 11:53:55 AM »
you would never have the chance ugly bitch , average looking white woman with no ass no titties and a big nose  ;D  besides that fact the most attractive thing to me is attitude and yours is just plain shitty  :-\

and you, with your obsession over a guy on the internet, spike, who i have nothing against, but is certainly a simple minded fellow with no intellectualism and certainly no education or respectable career either.. ur just a stupid whore who falls for muscle.. butyou cna keep pretending to be smart.. using as sophistaicated sounding words as you can possibly think up in your posts ..   yes, your really making everyone think your a genius

A former PhD candidate to be precise, but I digress, Gaylor, lets get back to your raping!!

To wit, your epic rebuttal rolls on; whilst it is observably chock full'o fuck all facts, it does [none the less] manifest plenty of desire to deflect things away from the raping your gormless self is receiving herein; said raping occuring by virtue of your COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE lack of any knowledge on the matter at hand!!

Have we said you are a moron posting insubstance online all day? Have we said you have an incredibley piss poor grasp of biology much less genomics and psychometric testing? Now, expertise in black cock, bongs and body lice on the other hand...

What a fucking spastic you are; Corky with a mask by any other name!

haha

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #758 on: September 13, 2011, 11:57:10 AM »
A former PhD candidate to be precise, but I digress, Gaylor, lets get back to your raping!!

To wit, your epic rebuttal rolls on; whilst it is observably chock full'o fuck all facts, it does [none the less] manifest plenty of desire to deflect things away from the raping your gormless self is receiving herein; said raping occuring by virtue of your COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE lack of any knowledge on the matter at hand!!

Have we said you are a moron posting insubstance online all day? Have we said you have an incredibley piss poor grasp of biology much less genomics and psychometric testing? Now, expertise in black cock, bongs and body lice on the other hand...

haha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: September 13, 2011, 12:10:48 PM »
if they're so smart, how come they haven't figured out a way to not look like walking piles of shit?  fuck, they're ugly.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." It all depend on who is doing the judging. Surely most Indian folks don't see themselves as being unattractive. Perhaps a "good ol' boy"  from Piney Woods,Tennessee with a huge belly and a moonface looks homely to your average Indian.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: September 13, 2011, 12:15:58 PM »
now thats a meltdown  ;D

please, explain to me, where do genes come from? how do certain traits survive?

if you read my earlier post about intelligence being a learned behavior, derived from nature and nurture.. with nature ultimately being derived from nurture. you would understand why your entire post is inconsequential.

as for you repeated comments insinuating that a desire for/appreciation of male genetalia is a negative, shameful trait....   you are a 'woman' who enjoys the cock, are you not ?  ::)

I apologize for the interjection, but I can't resist posting that I have had the conversation about nurture verses nature with some folks here to no avail. I think you are wasting your time. Some folks, unfortunately, have closed minds when in comes to certain topics.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: September 13, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »

haha

Here I go interjecting again. Sorry - can't help myself. And you'll probably make me pay for it. Simple question though, who are we? You wrote, "Have we said...."

On another note, I am enjoying reading this thread. Am I becoming a total voyeur?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: September 13, 2011, 12:57:56 PM »

Many of the answers we seek are found in our DNA. Using one's DNA one can actually trace their ancestry. I suspect there may be some surprises in store for folks who choose to do this.

Have you ever noticed how many folks sound like their parents or siblings when they speak. My grandson sounds like his dad on the phone. My son in law and his brother both sound like their mother on the phone. My son sounds like me when he talks and my daughter sounds like her mom.

People used to think I sounded like my mom on the phone. For years, folks would ask me if I was from the east (meaning New York or New Jersey). Actually, I was born in New Jersey. However, I have not lived there since I was four years old. My mom spent most of her childhood in New Jersey.

Are these voice patterns genetic or are they a result of who taught us how to talk....often times our moms? Personally, I believe they are a combination of genetics and learned speech styles. Our pallets, vocal cords and facial structure is inherited from our parents. These physical characteristics affect our speech. Which words we use and how we use them are often a result of what we were taught.

And while I am on the topic of speech. Let me say that I believe it is a very bad idea to talk "baby talk" to babies. My adopted sister, who is in her early fifties still talks baby talk....which is how my mom talked to her. Interestingly enough though, my adopted sister who obviously has different physical characteristics than did my mom or I, doesn't sound at all like our mom when she talks.

w8m8

« Reply #763 on: September 13, 2011, 01:42:53 PM »
Matt Canning once more in the guise of his homo gimmick Primemuscle!!

I apologize for the interjection, but I can't resist posting that I have had the conversation about nurture verses nature with some folks here to no avail. I think you are wasting your time. Some folks, unfortunately, have closed minds when in comes to certain topics.

Quel suprise, one questionable queer taking the side of another; you'll no doubt be PM'ing one another to arrange a "lube-laden tour on the fist bus" of each others assholes; a vacation deep into each others rectal putrecence, then further on, eagerly seeking out the others sigmoid colon, like the shit-stained sperm satanists you so sickeningly are!

Matt, as I told you before, learn the difference between "genotype" and "phenotype", not to mention the reality of "genotype-phenotype interaction"... you fucking spastic!!

Of all the authors featured therein the article cited on prior occasion by your foul self, NONE asserted anything other than ones genes form the fundament of what we are as humans; that these genes are then shaped by the given environment one finds oneself within thus the concept of the genotype-phenotype interaction as referred to above. You're probably apoplectic right now, trying to get your head around that last sentance, all while telling yourself "isn't that what I previously said?" LOLOLOL, MORON!

At no point do they assert the Boasian anthrapologist egaliterian lie so popular with fudge packers, that lie being, that said environment forms the fundament for human potential. That was not claimed! At no point did they assert that "you can polish a turd as long as the envrionment is healthy".

At no point, did any of the researchers to whom you previously linked, state that [for example] "blacks have a genetic potential for intelligence on par with far east asians, thus said blacks can perform on par with said far east asians [on an IQ test] as long as one places said blacks in the right environment", you fool!

Conversely, what is stated, is [for example] far east asians, if placed in an environment of which confers [for example] sub optimal nutritional opportunity (and the attendant genotype-phenotype interactions thereof) may well perform in sub par fashion on said IQ test!

We wont wait for you to grasp the above, much less counter it; stupid tool!

To wit, concurrent to and compounding this, said researchers do assert - AS DID I, IN THE KILLER BEE THREAD YOU STUPID CUNT - that a negative environment can have deleterious effects upon said genetic potentials ie: stressful life events and their effect upon serotonin transport system:

http://archpsyc.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/extract/66/12/1287

If you missed that, they are - as was I - referring to the genotype-phenotype interaction; NOT ONE of the authors assert anything other to be at work. You clearly have no idea of such a thing, much less how it impacts twin studies thereof... but then you have no idea of twin studies, so no great surprise; eh, dickhead?

Genotype-environment interaction in personality development: Indentical twins reared apart:

http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=1989-15146-001

Interactions between early parenting and a polymorphism of the child's dopamine transporter gene in predicting future child conduct disorder symptoms:

http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=2010-25857-001

Have we already said you are a spastic with no clue of these terms? You really shouldn't try to spike someone via the vector of material you do not understand!

AT NO POINT do any of the authors [cited by you] posit anything close to the egalitarian "in the right environment, everyone can succeed" bullshit implied by ponces such as yourself and Gaylor.

As said, you have NO idea what is being referred to by the authors you cited when they referred to "the enviroment" in the context they had done.

How do we know you have no clue? easy, from this previous quote of yours:

Quote from: Primemuscle
And you missed mine. Genetics are but one contributor to  behavior, environment is another. If one is weak the other dominates.

How are genetics "weak"?, moron! How is an envrionment "weak"?, mongol!

Honestly, don't try and piss up my legs with five mins of Googlefu, Matt; you are moron. I however, am a former PhD candidate, and inveterate reader of scholarly texts!

fuckwit, consider yourself owned!

now, fuck off, you vile mongol cunt!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #764 on: September 13, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »
The brutal ownings dished out by w8m8 to tbombz is just breathtakingly frightening. Tbombz is just so out of intellectual depth and element. It's like a lion and a cub.

I just browsed through the race part but it would seem to me that since there are obvious physical differences that encompass both physiology, structure and functional ability why wouldn't there be so mentally?  Regardless of culture and upbringing (assuming adequate nutrition), a baby of Eastern European decent, Western European decent, Asian decent, African decent, Hispanic decent and on and on will all turn out different in innate ability both physical and mental.

I was once in a debate while at UCLA many years ago and someone posed the scenario that if it wasn't for affirmative active programs UCLA will consist primarily of Jews and Asians. I admitted that she was probably right. But then I replied "So what?" It wouldn't bother me any more than it bothers me that the NBA is majority Blacks even though they are a racial minority.   

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #765 on: September 13, 2011, 02:56:34 PM »

Quel suprise, one questionable queer taking the side of another; you'll no doubt be PM'ing one another to arrange a lube-laden tour on the fist bus of each others assholes; a vacation deep into each others rectal putrecence, then further on, eagerly seeking out the others sigmoid colon, like the shit-stained sperm satanists you so sickeningly are!

Matt, as I told you before, learn the difference between "genotype" and "phenotype", not to mention the reality of "genotype-phenotype interaction"... you fucking spastic!!

Of all the authors featured therein the article cited on prior occasion by your foul self, NONE asserted anything other than ones genes form the fundament of what we are as humans; that these genes are then shaped by the given environment one finds oneself within thus the concept of the genotype-phenotype interaction as referred to above. You're probably apoplectic right now, trying to get your head around that last sentance, all while telling yourself "isn't that what I previously said?" LOLOLOL, MORON!

At no point do they assert the Boasian anthrapologist egaliterian lie so popular with fudge packers, that lie being, that said environment forms the fundament for human potential. That was not claimed! At no point did they assert that "you can polish a turd as long as the envrionment is healthy".

At no point, did any of the researchers to whom you previously linked, state that [for example] "blacks have a genetic potential for intelligence on par with far east asians, thus said blacks can perform on par with said far east asians [on an IQ test] as long as one places said blacks in the right environment", you fool!

Conversely, what is stated, is [for example] far east asians, if placed in an environment of which confers [for example] sub optimal nutritional opportunity (and the attendant genotype-phenotype interactions thereof) may well perform in sub par fashion on said IQ test!

To wit, concurrent to and compounding this, said researchers do assert - AS DID I, IN THE KILLER BEE THREAD YOU STUPID CUNT - that a negative environment can have deleterious effects upon said genetic potentials ie: stressful life events and their effect upon serotonin transport system:

If you missed that, they are - as was I - referring to the genotype-phenotype interaction; NOT ONE of the authors assert anything other to be at work. You clearly have no idea of such a thing, much less how it impacts twin studies thereof... but then you have no idea of twin studies, so no great surprise; eh, dickhead?

Genotype-environment interaction in personality development: Indentical twins reared apart:

Interactions between early parenting and a polymorphism of the child's dopamine transporter gene in predicting future child conduct disorder symptoms:

Have we already said you are a spastic with no clue of these terms? You really shouldn't try to spike someone via the vector of material you do not understand!

AT NO POINT do any of the authors [cited by you] posit anything close to the egalitarian "in the right environment, everyone can succeed" bullshit implied by ponces such as yourself and Gaylor.

As said, you have NO idea what is being referred to by the authors you cited when they referred to "the enviroment" in the context they had done.

Honestly, don't try and piss up my legs with five mins of Googlefu, Matt; you are moron. I however, am a former PhD candidate, and inveterate reader of scholarly texts!

W8M8, I am honestly turned on by the owning! lol... Next time you're in NYC let me know... dinner and drinks on me ;).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #766 on: September 13, 2011, 03:14:50 PM »

i still havent gotten an answer as to where w8m8 thinks genetics comes from

and this post is unaddressed as well

the video doesnt prove anything,  our dna determines our neural structure at birth and that determines how we process sensory data. of course two people with identical neural structure will inevitable have very many strong similarities.  however nueral structure is not concrete, its constantly changing, we have the ability to change. to alter connections, for new pathways, get rid of existing ones which are no longer useful. 

what we need is a definition of "blank slate" because i think the confusion lies in our different understandings of the term. i meant no previous memories, no knowledge of anything.  you meant .. ? i dont know.

maybe she just doesnt understand the nature of human experience

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: September 13, 2011, 03:23:10 PM »

Quel suprise, one questionable queer taking the side of another; you'll no doubt be PM'ing one another to arrange a lube-laden tour on the fist bus of each others assholes; a vacation deep into each others rectal putrecence, then further on, eagerly seeking out the others sigmoid colon, like the shit-stained sperm satanists you so sickeningly are!

Really? This huge rant just because I post that it is a waste of time discussing nurture verses nature with some folks (you were not specifically mentioned, BTW). Are you bat-shit crazy or did you take something that made you this ridiculous today? Incidentally, my "gimmick" MattC, the racist agrees with you on the issue of genetics determining intellect and behavior. So, you are all the more foolish looking for bringing him into your comments. It must be such a pain to be so hateful. I feel sorry for you.....obviously, you cannot help yourself.

Or....is this the response you'd hoped to inspire in someone?
W8M8, I am honestly turned on by the owning! lol... Next time you're in NYC let me know... dinner and drinks on me ;).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: September 13, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »
In the unlikely event that anyone should want to read the articles which W8M8 referenced in her "delightful" post earlier today, I have taked the trouble of including them here.

Gene-Environment Interactions
Biologically Valid Pathway or Artifact?
Michael Rutter, MD, FRCPsych, FRS; Anita Thapar, PhD, FRCPsych; Andrew Pickles, PhD
Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2009;66(12):1287-1289.

Since this article does not have an abstract, we have provided the first 150 words of the full text and any section headings.

JAMA
Interaction Between the Serotonin Transporter Gene (5-HTTLPR), Stressful Life Events, and Risk of Depression: A Meta-analysis
Neil Risch, PhD; Richard Herrell, PhD; Thomas Lehner, PhD; Kung-Yee Liang, PhD; Lindon Eaves, PhD; Josephine Hoh, PhD; Andrea Griem, BS; Marika Kovacs, PhD; Jurg Ott, PhD; Kathleen Ries Merikangas, PhD
Context: Substantial resources are being devoted to identify candidate genes for complex mental and behavioral disorders through inclusion of environmental exposures following the report of an interaction between the serotonin transporter linked polymorphic region (5-HTTLPR) and stressful life events on an increased risk of major depression.
Objective: To conduct a meta-analysis of the interaction between the serotonin transporter gene and stressful life events on depression using both published data and individual-level original data.
Data Sources: Search of PubMed, EMBASE, and PsycINFO databases through March . . .

Genotype€nvironment interaction in personality development: Indentical twins reared apart.
By Bergeman, C. S.; Plomin, Robert; McClearn, G. E.; Pedersen, Nancy L.; Friberg, Lars T.
Psychology and Aging, Vol 3(4), Dec 1988, 399-406.
Abstract
The focus of this study is to identify specific genotype–environment (GE) interactions as they contribute to individual differences in personality in later life. In behavioral genetics, GE interaction refers to the possibility that individuals of different genotypes may respond differently to specific environments. A sample of 99 pairs of identical twins reared apart, whose average age is 59 years, has been studied as part of the Swedish Adoption/Twin Study of Aging (SATSA). Hierarchical multiple regression was used to detect interactions between personality and environmental measures after the main effects of genotype and environment were removed. Analyses yield evidence for 11 significant interactions that provide the first evidence for GE interaction in human development using specific environmental measures. Thus, in addition to the main-effect contributions of heredity and environment, GE interactions contribute to individual differences in personality as measured in the second half of the life course. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved)

Interactions between early parenting and a polymorphism of the child's dopamine transporter gene in predicting future child conduct disorder symptoms.
By Lahey, Benjamin B.; Rathouz, Paul J.; Lee, Steve S.; Chronis-Tuscano, Andrea; Pelham, William E.; Waldman, Irwin D.; Cook, Edwin H.
Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Vol 120(1), Feb 2011, 33-45.
Abstract
Mounting evidence suggests that genetic risks for mental disorders often interact with the social environment, but most studies still ignore environmental moderation of genetic influences. The authors tested interactions between maternal parenting and the variable number tandem repeat (VNTR) polymorphism in the 3′ untranslated region of the dopamine transporter gene in the child to increase understanding of gene–environment interactions involving early parenting. Participants were part of a 9-year longitudinal study of 4- to 6-year-old children who met criteria for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and demographically matched controls. Maternal parenting was observed during standard mother–child interactions in Wave 1. The child's conduct disorder (CD) symptoms 5–8 years later were measured using separate structured diagnostic interviews of the mother and youth. Controlling for ADHD symptoms and child disruptive behavior during the mother–child interaction, there was a significant inverse relation between levels of both positive and negative parenting at 4–6 years and the number of later CD symptoms, but primarily among children with 2 copies of the 9-repeat allele of the VNTR. The significant interaction with negative parenting was replicated in parent and youth reports of CD symptoms separately. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved)

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #769 on: September 13, 2011, 06:46:27 PM »

ROFL! Fucktard, 'genetics', as you put it, is but a branch of science. So, go ahead and tell everyone - where does 'genetics' come from.......

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #770 on: September 13, 2011, 09:06:29 PM »
Again,
I am speaking of TOTAL WAR, nothing is off limits. We would have your shit hole nuked in less than an hour and India would be flattened without a single dot head surviving. 

India has nukes, idiot. Lot's of them.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Alex23

« Reply #771 on: September 13, 2011, 09:09:15 PM »

PT

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #772 on: September 13, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »

1. Intelligence is relative of course, in that one who can survive in a jungle, but scores lower than a retard on a math test does not make him or her any dumber than some Math wizard who wouldn`t last a day in Papua New Guinea.  In that respect, relativism tips in favor of whomever is most intelligent and genetically capable of survival in such an environment.

Also, there is no such test for Universal Intelligence.

2. But if there were, Jewish genetics rule the roost and would emerge way ahead of any Smelly Indian 10 times out of 10.

Genetics are the most important factor for having the ability to interpret, understand and adapt to the surrounding environment.  We are NOT Blank Slates.

1. What a ridiculous argument, that is experience (living in the rainforest) could you take the bush man & have him build the cathedral of Notre-dame?? NO. Could you take the same math wiz out with the SAS, & teach him how to build shelter, start fire, find water & what indigenous flore & fauna to avoid?? YES!!

2. Well that is speculation, & Jews have had access to Western European higher education for longer & thus have been noted for their achievements. If we were to take the best of this generation & subject them to such a test (if indeed it did exist) we would have to wait for the results. Not to mention that even if the Jewish, intelligence, was higher by 5/6 IQ points we would than have to look at the demographics you make up. %'age of Jews in the world population - this is from your own people - According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics there were 14,993,000 Jews worldwide. Step out from behind the subterfuge (of usury) & watch the rest of us stomp you (as a people) into the ground like a cockroach, as we have - NEARLY - succeeded in doing on numerous occasions before. But yeah, Einstein was up there with Newton.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #773 on: September 14, 2011, 06:17:08 AM »

PT

How many people live in India now, anyway?  Isn't it over a billion?

In any case, I'm confident the combined nuclear arsenals of all NATO-allied powers could not kill every person in India.  People overestimate how devastating nukes actually are.  Even if we struck a large city with an exceptionally large warhead (like 25 megatons), there would be survivors -- and no, not all of them would die from the radiation. 

This stuff is pretty well-documented.  Plenty of tomes were written about the likely effects of an all-out exchange between the U.S. and Soviet Union.  It'd obviously change the world as we know it, but your Fallouts, Book of Eli and stupid Road Warrior movies are gross exaggerations.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #774 on: September 14, 2011, 06:36:21 AM »

1. indias massive trade defecit, economy is dependant on exports, much of which goes to the u.s. (the other countries importing indian goods are dependant on the u.s. as well, making the entirety of indian exports dependant upon u.s. prosperity.

2. most of indias growth has been and will be financed by foriegn investors, a large amount being from america, the rest being inextricably linked to the state of the world economy which is inextricably linked to the u.s. economy

3. for fucks sake half of the children in india are malnourished

1. That is a very complicated argument you are trying to encapsulate there school boy.
How about you write a post of the length W8M8, destroyed you with (complete with links) on how these intrinsically linked economic factors are going to play out.

2. Please do the same for this point, if you don't mind (if you even can) & no you can not get an adult to help you. That is cheating.

3. Yep, it's a form of Eugenics. The higher up's over here do not want the lower class untermenschen, to get any encouragement. It is bad enough right now - who needs to encourage them by feeding them, FFS  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me