Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239625 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #800 on: September 14, 2011, 09:41:30 AM »
X3.

Pillowtalk if I visit India can I stay at your house and train with you?

Sure you can, you have manners  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #801 on: September 14, 2011, 09:43:23 AM »
Did you use a search engine for 'Joey Deacon' the origin of the word spastic?? ;)

I am old skool luv, I remember when we were saying that in the playground at school, after it was 1'st on John Cravens news-round, & became a catch phrase.

PT

I've seen the youtubes ... I honestly think by reading some posts from some people here they talk like Joey  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #802 on: September 14, 2011, 09:49:34 AM »
spastic???

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #803 on: September 14, 2011, 09:59:56 AM »
BB was indeed a sexual spastic.

I like Valley girl beter.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #804 on: September 14, 2011, 10:02:19 AM »
You like Zappa....so you are not a total loss

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #805 on: September 14, 2011, 10:04:19 AM »

I've seen the youtubes ... I honestly think by reading some posts from some people here they talk like Joey  ;D

The origins of the catchphrase (put-down) SPASTIC

You are right W8M8, I think a lot here do talk like Mr Deacon  ;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #806 on: September 14, 2011, 10:07:42 AM »
You like Zappa....so you are not a total loss

Steve Vai, learned to play on stage with Zappa  ;)
Zappa used to fine his band if they fucked up a riff, just like the God-father JB

Zappa rocked, his son Dweezil plays a mean guitar too. & he has a Hendrix strat luck MOFO  >:(
You see we have common ground.......

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #807 on: September 14, 2011, 10:20:17 AM »

Dweezil Zappa, tells the story of when Van-Halen calls up their house back in 81 & said he wanted to meet Frank.
Funny fucking story, he then goes on to play a mind-blowing version of eruption - FUCK ME, spot on or what??

That boy can play :o

I wish my dad was Frank Zappa..........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #808 on: September 14, 2011, 10:27:05 AM »
Vai used to hang out & jam at Zappa's house all the time, & pretty much taught Dweezil to play the techy speed picking lagto based stuff.
COOL..........

Here they are cutting heads, fucking having it mate. Listen out for Zappa-esque horn section.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #809 on: September 14, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »
Dweezil Zappa, tells the story of when Van-Halen calls up their house back in 81 & said he wanted to meet Frank.
Funny fucking story, he then goes on to play a mind-blowing version of eruption - FUCK ME, spot on or what??

That boy can play :o

I wish my dad was Frank Zappa..........

PT

Nice.

They used to kick us out of music stores if we played eruption while trying out guitars...haha!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #810 on: September 14, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
ROFL! Fucktard, 'genetics', as you put it, is but a branch of science. So, go ahead and tell everyone - where does 'genetics' come from.......
no genetics is the way in which dna is structured, the way in which the physiology and nueral structure of a human body is built, all the things which influence the way a person operates, behaves, etc.  it is not simply a brach of science. that assertion is about as stupid as pillowtalk claiming india is comparable to the united states.

again, i ask these racist simpleton, where do genetics come from?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #811 on: September 14, 2011, 10:31:45 AM »
Nice.

They used to kick us out of music stores if we played eruption while trying out guitars...haha!

You too?? it must be universal, they hate that in London also  ;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #812 on: September 14, 2011, 10:33:48 AM »
You too?? it must be universal, they hate that in Londo also  ;D

PT

Universal hate for Eddie, poor guy.

They had a sign up at the local Long & McQuade, a Canadian music store, forbidding Eruption and Stairway...go figure.

Swlabr

« Reply #813 on: September 14, 2011, 10:34:55 AM »
Never thought Groink would like Zappa for some reason. Pleasantly surprised.  :D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #814 on: September 14, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »
no genetics is the way in which dna is structured, the way in which the physiology and nueral structure of a human body is built, all the things which influence the way a person operates, behaves, etc.  it is not simply a brach of science. that assertion is about as stupid as pillowtalk claiming india is comparable to the united states.

again, i ask these racist simpleton, where do genetics come from?

Fuck off school boy, we are talkig guitars. Go whine some-place else..............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: September 14, 2011, 01:15:33 PM »
LOL ..  Nancy panties in a wad ?

::)  brilliant grammar .. piss poor sarcasm .... or were you thinking clicking a link would be too much for anyone who was interested ?

BBPro isn't interesting enough to keep you occupied and you thought you needed to input fuckall into discussions here ? ..wait .. don't tell me .. have all the naked mens photos been posted there already ?

Just so you know, the "bad grammar" was an editing guffaw (I should have caught it)....actually, I suspect you knew that already but just wanted another thing to bitch about. And I suppose I occasionally commit grammatical sins. The success of my attempts at sarcasm is in the eye of the beholder. I wouldn't expect you to appreciate it.

As for whose panties are in a knot, it really appears that it is your panties that got wedged way way up in your ass crack by the way you are responding to me here.

As for why I post in this forum, on BBPro or anywhere for that matter, you got me! I'm retired as you know. For reasons which you also know, I am house-bound to a certain degree. So, yes I get involved in the discussions here to amuse myself and fill some of my time. You on other-handhand probably still work. You should have some social life too. Why is it you commit so much time and energy to on-line posting....err ranting?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: September 14, 2011, 01:17:43 PM »
go to Walmart and see the sights  :-X

I went to Walmart....once! No thanks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: September 14, 2011, 01:22:56 PM »
you're the one posting "reserach" on genetics, and then you claim indians are good looking.  ha ha, look around you stud, they're all ugly.

India IS the barrell!

Desperate?  Hardly, i'm not the one overlooking a river of shit (literally).

I've said it before and I'll say it here again....beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is beautiful to me may not be beautiful to you and that's how it should be. Personally, I think the women in the photos Pillowtalk posted are very attractive. However, I doubt they represent the average Indian woman, but then American and European models don't represent the average woman where they come from either.

w8m8

« Reply #818 on: September 14, 2011, 02:27:44 PM »
again, i ask

Gaylor,

If it has slipped you attention, here is the deal:

You have been ridden beyond repair; outside observers posting here have all noted the gang rape of your vile self!

We have long since left "rape alley" and are currently enjoying a steak dinner, washed down with an Italian Asti, followed by a delectable zesty Lemon pie Mmmmm!!!

You on the contrary - digressive, circuitous rape victim at a keyboard - are shivering like shitting dog; with only your piss stained panties and those many used rubbers for company.

The above events explain not only your lack of bearings, but also the utility this post might afford you in regaining said marbles.

I am nothing if not helpful.

Yours in domination,

w8m8.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: September 14, 2011, 03:38:11 PM »
Never thought Groink would like Zappa for some reason. Pleasantly surprised.  :D

Dynamo Hum baby  ;)

I was into Zappa when i was 13 years old

Me and my buddies when we were kids would get drunk in the woods and sing along to the entire "joe's Garage" album for hours

w8m8

« Reply #820 on: September 14, 2011, 04:20:53 PM »
remember something stupid....The US will ALWAYS maintain it's vast military edge, no matter what the cost. WE have been for 80 years, you think we are going to let a bunch of fucking dotheads surpass us??

Why call someone "stupid"? Thats neither professional nor dignified! Such vile offerings merely succeed in revealing to the world that you are the scum of the earth!

But lets move on.

Groink, as you attempt to view the matter through your static belief that "the United states is what it is, and forever will be thus" you overlook a few things.

Before I get into why both the US and EU are heading for the shit, lets recap a few points:

- India is a shithole, it has a population largely comprised of morons.

- Whilst India's population are majority morons, the country is headed by the elite of the Indian caste system - a very capable Indian subsected cohort comprising approx 5% of the total population (this is important, we'll get into it shortly)

- India's population (and I am guessing most here are not aware of this) totals 1.2 billion, only second to China, and even then its arguable depending on which figures you are viewing, thus India could contrive a standing army on par with China if the fancy takes them. India is also a nuclear power.

OK, all of that to one side (for a moment) here is what you REALLY have overlooked, and trust me, you will like it, or failing that, you won't; it depends if you are a lover of the dark side?

The United states has a population of approx 300 Million; as of 2011 this population is approx 40% non-white (provision for that demographic comprised of estimated illegal aliens given).

The Guardian Of London: US set for dramatic change as white America becomes minority by 2042:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/15/population.race

Addendum: The above article from the Guardian of London (circa 2008) asserts 2042 will be the year whites lose their majority; you should note that only eight years earlier the same Guardian of London had asserted 2050 (in an article entitled "The Last Days Of A White World, found here) as the year of such demographic change. To wit: all data suggests that the United States will hit minority white status possibly as early as 2035.

Why is this important? Well, there is something termed "Smart Fraction Theory" to deal with.

Smart Fraction Theory dictates that a nation (and more so its per-capita GDP) can only ever be as successful as the percent of its population possessing IQ's of 120 or more (ie: those folks capable of performing the "smart" jobs) and how many of them a nation has (ie: the more they have, the greater said nations "Smart fraction as a percentage of the population" will be)

With regard to the United States (and indeed the West as a whole) we are in the midst of a dysgenic effect whereby our population is manifesting a lower average IQ than that exhibited 100 years ago.

Dr. Phil. Helmuth Nyborg - IQ, immigration and Europe's future (part 1-4)

This is occuring for a few reasons - as comprehensively outlined by Nyborg in the above video lecture - but suffice to say immigration (legal or otherwise) of non-whites is the main factor. As Nyborg asserts, all forecasts suggest that the west will experience a drastic drop in IQ over the next sixty years. This disastrous drop in IQ will be on the order of 20 IQ points, and will occur by virtue of a "relaxation of both internal and external Darwinian selection". If you missed that, at some point circa 2070, the average IQ of the west as a whole will resemble that of a present day U.S black ghetto... which isn't surprising given that by 2070, the United States population will comprise approx 80% from the non-white demographic (50% non-white cira 2035-2040)

As said, this drop in IQ will occur by virtue of whites becomming a minority, whilst the non-whites (with lower IQ's) become the majority. The high IQ whites will be out-bred, the scum will breed with scum and there will an on-going increase in non-white immigration; pure dysgenics in action! It is a time bomb!

To wit; India at the present time has a vast population exceeding one billion, the VAST majority (one billion plus) of whom are morons.

However, and as Rushton has detailed (and Pillowtalk has touched upon) whilst the majority are morons, India is ruled by an elite that lead a goodly 75 million lighter skinned folks (ie: the beautiful ladies Pillowtalk posted earlier; folks with "eugenic ancestral trails" from mixing with whites over centuries etc) These Indians are very capable intellectually and know they are superior to the darker "untouchable" scum beneath them.

Let us momentarilly return to Smart Fraction Theory; a nations intellectual elite and their ability.

Whilst the US and EU are in the midst of dysgenic decline, the Indian elite - as Pillowtalk has mentioned - are fucked off with having one billion scumbags dragging down what could be a very high per capita GDP of the higher quality 75 million capable Indians (ie: as of 1998, India had 5% of its TOTAL population forming a smart fraction as a percentage of the population as a whole, this compared to America's 30% at the time)

If you missed that, the United States in 1998 had 30% of approx 270 millon people (its already undoubtedly attenuated since 1998) whereas India had 5% of approx one Billion. Thus the raw, absolute numbers of capable people possessed by each country are far from miles apart. The only difference being, that India has a larger population dragging that 5% down. Make no mistake, high caste India has the gold, the brains and the numbers to be a very potent force in world politics, it is however encumbered by in excess of one billion lower caste scumbags, of whom, hold the intellectually superior Indians back!

How would you feel if you were one of those 75 million capable Indians being held down by over one billion scumbags, six hundred million of whom cannot read or write? Small clue, you are seeing the embyonic stages of similar feelings manifesting as an increase in far right movements across Europe, along with the Tea party clowns in America. The whites across the west (whether they realise it or not) are becomming restless/angry with tax dollar grabbing policies that have [since 1964] sucked whites dry in order to feed, water and hitherto coddle the non-whites (yeah yeah, most tea partiers havent a clue, but as the next decade rolls out, they will "get it")

To wit, Indians could - with a generation of eugenics - solve their dillema, all while you "dumb whites in the west" will be drowing in Afriturds and Mexcrement!

Thus, and as you can now understand, many Indian nationalists are not afraid of voicing support for eugenics to get rid of the useless untouchables, of whom, perpetually compromise the efforts of the elite Indian set; and that is the point you have missed!. Whether Gandhi having tea and cakes with Margret Sanger and Hitler; or members of the Gandhi family fucking up family planning programs decades later, its only a matter of time before they get things right over there in curry land.

India shares China's views on genetic issues:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1116969/

Indeed, just the other week, Pillowtalk informed me that India has a program that bribes sub-humans with 'rewards' such as food blenders (yes really) if they agree to be sterilized! A scumbag such as Taylor would no doubt offer to have his balls chopped off for a bong and a basketball such are his deracinated, degenerate ways!

India: "Cars, Microwaves And Food-Blenders For Sterilization":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13982031

Over the next 50 years, if a eugenics program is followed, India's "Smart fraction as a percentage of the population" will increase, whilst that of the US and the EU (thanks to the dysgenic effect of non-white immigration so admired by both you and your lover fat alex) will decline to unthinkable levels.

As a result, at best, by 2060, India will have completed a eugenics program and will then be in a position to blow the [what will then be a minority white] United States out of the water; at worst... both the [minority white] United States and the [still overpopulated] Indian sub-continent will be equals in squalor; the west will become TOTALLY fucked; and the amazing thing is... IT'S ALL BY DESIGN!!! You stupid, football watching, white whores that swallow contraceptive pills fucking, beer drinking morons!!

In terms of national prosperity, the worst case scenario, is that India remains the same (ie: massive sub-human population) and - as Nyborg et al assert based on all available data - the United States & Europe join her ie: India will remain dragged down by low caste untouchables, and America (along with Europe) will be dragged down by those non-white immigrants, of which, morons such as Coach, Gaylor and yourself love sooooo much, oh the fucking irony here LOL

The Decay Of Western Civilization; Double Relaxed Darwinian Selection:

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

Nyborg: The Genetic Decline Of Western Civilization; Denmark As A Case Study:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/05/helmuth-nyborg-on-the-genetic-decline-of-western-civilization-denmark-as-a-cast-study/

Make no mistake, immigration is a weapon; without it (and more so the non-white hordes it doth usher in) those vectors of cultural marxist critical theory [so very reliant upon said hordes] would have no revolutionary group thru which to agitate. Immigration has been implemented by those not of the white race; Google "Hart and Cellar" if you want to learn more; you won't though, why? because you are a lazy, vile scumbag. Lets not pretend you have even the first clue what was just written.

"Immigration is fine, as long as they are legal" LOLLOLOLOL, EPIC ignorance of racial demographic trends, of which, are the harbinger of your dysgenic destiny!

remember something stupid....The US will ALWAYS maintain it's vast military edge, no matter what the cost. WE have been for 80 years, you think we are going to let a bunch of fucking dotheads surpass us??

The United States you are bragging about is dying, and all thanks to those resposnsible for targetting both her, and Europe, with mass immigration and cultural marxism in order they destroy the west; in short, you are fucked!

"80 years", LOL, why not have a guess which group were well into their journey through your institutions "80 years" ago? Mister white man so verilly lacking knowledge of the milenia worth of history pertaining to his own volk, much less the last "80 years".

Groink you, and many whites like you, have no idea; but please, keep posting silly videos of planes as if it matters.

On a lighter note, and for those sick with worry, here is what will actually happen: In short, we - in the West - are approaching another "King Edward of England, 18 July 1290 AD" moment; renaissance is upon the horizon!

Google it if you feel the need ;)

mutandis mutatis

Crap rebuttal based on fuck all facts incomming at 5, 4, 3, 2...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: September 14, 2011, 07:21:22 PM »
But lets move on.

....yada yada yada.

....rebuttal based on fuck all facts incomming at 5, 4, 3, 2...

The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth

Psalms 25:8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
 9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
 Psalms 25:12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
 13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.

Psalms 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
 8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
 10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
 11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalms 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
 Psalms 37:22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Or:

In the aforementioned scenario, eugenics = genocide.

Your choice.

Realistically, do you believe we (the few remaining Caucasians) have the balls to employ eugenics in the U.S. and the European Nations?

And make no mistake, I am as lilly white as they come.

Sorry no facts here, just one person's observation regarding human nature.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #822 on: September 14, 2011, 07:24:26 PM »

Gaylor,

If it has slipped you attention, here is the deal:

You have been ridden beyond repair; outside observers posting here have all noted the gang rape of your vile self!

We have long since left "rape alley" and are currently enjoying a steak dinner, washed down with an Italian Asti, followed by a delectable zesty Lemon pie Mmmmm!!!

You on the contrary - digressive, circuitous rape victim at a keyboard - are shivering like shitting dog; with only your piss stained panties and those many used rubbers for company.

The above events explain not only your lack of bearings, but also the utility this post might afford you in regaining said marbles.

I am nothing if not helpful.

Yours in domination,

w8m8.

so where do genetics come from ?  did i miss your answer to that question ?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: September 14, 2011, 07:54:07 PM »
Why call someone "stupid"? Thats neither professional nor dignified! Such vile offerings merely succeed in revealing to the world that you are the scum of the earth!

But lets move on.

Groink, as you attempt to view the matter through your static belief that "the United states is what it is, and forever will be thus" you overlook a few things.

Before I get into why both the US and EU are heading for the shit, lets recap a few points:

- India is a shithole, it has a population largely comprised of morons.

- Whilst India's population are majority morons, the country is headed by the elite of the Indian caste system - a very capable Indian subsected cohort comprising approx 5% of the total population (this is important, we'll get into it shortly)

- India's population (and I am guessing most here are not aware of this) totals 1.2 billion, only second to China, and even then its arguable depending on which figures you are viewing, thus India could contrive a standing army on par with China if the fancy takes them. India is also a nuclear power.

OK, all of that to one side (for a moment) here is what you REALLY have overlooked, and trust me, you will like it, or failing that, you won't; it depends if you are a lover of the dark side?

The United states has a population of approx 300 Million; as of 2011 this population is approx 40% non-white (provision for that demographic comprised of estimated illegal aliens given).

The Guardian Of London: US set for dramatic change as white America becomes minority by 2042:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/15/population.race

Addendum: The above article from the Guardian of London (circa 2008) asserts 2042 will be the year whites lose their majority; you should note that only eight years earlier the same Guardian of London had asserted 2050 (in an article entitled "The Last Days Of A White World, found here) as the year of such demographic change. To wit: all data suggests that the United States will hit minority white status possibly as early as 2035.

Why is this important? Well, there is something termed "Smart Fraction Theory" to deal with.

Smart Fraction Theory dictates that a nation (and more so its per-capita GDP) can only ever be as successful as the percent of its population possessing IQ's of 120 or more (ie: those folks capable of performing the "smart" jobs) and how many of them a nation has (ie: the more they have, the greater said nations "Smart fraction as a percentage of the population" will be)

With regard to the United States (and indeed the West as a whole) we are in the midst of a dysgenic effect whereby our population is manifesting a lower average IQ than that exhibited 100 years ago.

Dr. Phil. Helmuth Nyborg - IQ, immigration and Europe's future (part 1-4)

This is occuring for a few reasons - as comprehensively outlined by Nyborg in the above video lecture - but suffice to say immigration (legal or otherwise) of non-whites is the main factor. As Nyborg asserts, all forecasts suggest that the west will experience a drastic drop in IQ over the next sixty years. This disastrous drop in IQ will be on the order of 20 IQ points, and will occur by virtue of a "relaxation of both internal and external Darwinian selection". If you missed that, at some point circa 2070, the average IQ of the west as a whole will resemble that of a present day U.S black ghetto... which isn't surprising given that by 2070, the United States population will comprise approx 80% from the non-white demographic (50% non-white cira 2035-2040)

As said, this drop in IQ will occur by virtue of whites becomming a minority, whilst the non-whites (with lower IQ's) become the majority. The high IQ whites will be out-bred, the scum will breed with scum and there will an on-going increase in non-white immigration; pure dysgenics in action! It is a time bomb!

To wit; India at the present time has a vast population exceeding one billion, the VAST majority (one billion plus) of whom are morons.

However, and as Rushton has detailed (and Pillowtalk has touched upon) whilst the majority are morons, India is ruled by an elite that lead a goodly 75 million lighter skinned folks (ie: the beautiful ladies Pillowtalk posted earlier; folks with "eugenic ancestral trails" from mixing with whites over centuries etc) These Indians are very capable intellectually and know they are superior to the darker "untouchable" scum beneath them.

Let us momentarilly return to Smart Fraction Theory; a nations intellectual elite and their ability.

Whilst the US and EU are in the midst of dysgenic decline, the Indian elite - as Pillowtalk has mentioned - are fucked off with having one billion scumbags dragging down what could be a very high per capita GDP of the higher quality 75 million capable Indians (ie: as of 1998, India had 5% of its TOTAL population forming a smart fraction as a percentage of the population as a whole, this compared to America's 30% at the time)

If you missed that, the United States in 1998 had 30% of approx 270 millon people (its already undoubtedly attenuated since 1998) whereas India had 5% of approx one Billion. Thus the raw, absolute numbers of capable people possessed by each country are far from miles apart. The only difference being, that India has a larger population dragging that 5% down. Make no mistake, high caste India has the gold, the brains and the numbers to be a very potent force in world politics, it is however encumbered by in excess of one billion lower caste scumbags, of whom, hold the intellectually superior Indians back!

How would you feel if you were one of those 75 million capable Indians being held down by over one billion scumbags, six hundred million of whom cannot read or write? Small clue, you are seeing the embyonic stages of similar feelings manifesting as an increase in far right movements across Europe, along with the Tea party clowns in America. The whites across the west (whether they realise it or not) are becomming restless/angry with tax dollar grabbing policies that have [since 1964] sucked whites dry in order to feed, water and hitherto coddle the non-whites (yeah yeah, most tea partiers havent a clue, but as the next decade rolls out, they will "get it")

To wit, Indians could - with a generation of eugenics - solve their dillema, all while you "dumb whites in the west" will be drowing in Afriturds and Mexcrement!

Thus, and as you can now understand, many Indian nationalists are not afraid of voicing support for eugenics to get rid of the useless untouchables, of whom, perpetually compromise the efforts of the elite Indian set; and that is the point you have missed!. Whether Gandhi having tea and cakes with Margret Sanger and Hitler; or members of the Gandhi family fucking up family planning programs decades later, its only a matter of time before they get things right over there in curry land.

India shares China's views on genetic issues:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1116969/

Indeed, just the other week, Pillowtalk informed me that India has a program that bribes sub-humans with 'rewards' such as food blenders (yes really) if they agree to be sterilized! A scumbag such as Taylor would no doubt offer to have his balls chopped off for a bong and a basketball such are his deracinated, degenerate ways!

India: "Cars, Microwaves And Food-Blenders For Sterilization":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13982031

Over the next 50 years, if a eugenics program is followed, India's "Smart fraction as a percentage of the population" will increase, whilst that of the US and the EU (thanks to the dysgenic effect of non-white immigration so admired by both you and your lover fat alex) will decline to unthinkable levels.

As a result, at best, by 2060, India will have completed a eugenics program and will then be in a position to blow the [what will then be a minority white] United States out of the water; at worst... both the [minority white] United States and the [still overpopulated] Indian sub-continent will be equals in squalor; the west will become TOTALLY fucked; and the amazing thing is... IT'S ALL BY DESIGN!!! You stupid, football watching, white whores that swallow contraceptive pills fucking, beer drinking morons!!

In terms of national prosperity, the worst case scenario, is that India remains the same (ie: massive sub-human population) and - as Nyborg et al assert based on all available data - the United States & Europe join her ie: India will remain dragged down by low caste untouchables, and America (along with Europe) will be dragged down by those non-white immigrants, of which, morons such as Coach, Gaylor and yourself love sooooo much, oh the fucking irony here LOL

The Decay Of Western Civilization; Double Relaxed Darwinian Selection:

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

Nyborg: The Genetic Decline Of Western Civilization; Denmark As A Case Study:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/05/helmuth-nyborg-on-the-genetic-decline-of-western-civilization-denmark-as-a-cast-study/

Make no mistake, immigration is a weapon; without it (and more so the non-white hordes it doth usher in) those vectors of cultural marxist critical theory [so very reliant upon said hordes] would have no revolutionary group thru which to agitate. Immigration has been implemented by those not of the white race; Google "Hart and Cellar" if you want to learn more; you won't though, why? because you are a lazy, vile scumbag. Lets not pretend you have even the first clue what was just written.

"Immigration is fine, as long as they are legal" LOLLOLOLOL, EPIC ignorance of racial demographic trends, of which, are the harbinger of your dysgenic destiny!

The United States you are bragging about is dying, and all thanks to those resposnsible for targetting both her, and Europe, with mass immigration and cultural marxism in order they destroy the west; in short, you are fucked!

"80 years", LOL, why not have a guess which group were well into their journey through your institutions "80 years" ago? Mister white man so verilly lacking knowledge of the milenia worth of history pertaining to his own volk, much less the last "80 years".

Groink you, and many whites like you, have no idea; but please, keep posting silly videos of planes as if it matters.

On a lighter note, and for those sick with worry, here is what will actually happen: In short, we - in the West - are approaching another "King Edward of England, 18 July 1290 AD" moment; renaissance is upon the horizon!

Google it if you feel the need ;)

mutandis mutatis

Crap rebuttal based on fuck all facts incomming at 5, 4, 3, 2...

your boyfriend was the first to start with the "silly videos of planes"..i just rebutted his presumptions with FACT.

what have here is more presumption and supposition, as a person who can easily separate the wheat from the chaff....i am decidedly unimpressed.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #824 on: September 14, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »
Dynamo Hum baby  ;)

I was into Zappa when i was 13 years old

Me and my buddies when we were kids would get drunk in the woods and sing along to the entire "joe's Garage" album for hours

I am betting, that the few quarts of beer fixed it so that the intonation did not offend your ear  ;)

Central scrutinizer:
We take you now, to a garage, in canoga park.

Frank zappa:
(it makes it's own sauce...)

Joe:
It wasn't very large
There was just enough room to cram the drums
In the corner over by the dodge
It was a fifty-four
With a mashed up door
And a cheesy little amp
With a sign on the front said fender champ
And a second hand guitar
It was a stratocaster with a whammy bar

At this point, larry (a guy who will eventually give up music and earn a respectable living as a roadie for a group called toad-o) joins in the song...

Larry:
We could jam in joes garage
His mama was screamin
His dad was mad
We was playin the same old song
In the afternoon n sometimes we would
Play it all night long
It was all we knew, n easy too
So we wouldn't get it wrong
All we did was bend the string like...
Hey!
Down in joes garage