Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239880 times)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #1100 on: March 14, 2012, 08:03:19 AM »
Looking much better off the gear.  Not near as much bloat.  Arms are definately more pronounced, and mid-section looks tighter.  Stay off the gear, and focus on diet and cardio.   :)

he is on gear you fucking idiot,he cooked his own tren.Probably he is on less test that's the reason he is less bloated  ;)
GETBIG!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: March 14, 2012, 08:09:10 AM »
he is on gear you fucking idiot,he cooked his own tren.Probably he is on less test that's the reason he is less bloated  ;)

Calm down Nancy, I thought he'd been clean since mid Feb.  At any rate, he looks much better, and you need to chill the fuck out.   :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1102 on: March 14, 2012, 01:30:21 PM »
Best I've seen you look, Bombz..

A candidate for 2025..
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: March 14, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »
mentally and spiritually im about 5,000 years old.  :P

Is this a self assessment or did someone actually suggest this to you? Not that there is anything wrong with knowing you are mentally and spiritually ancient. I am in my ninth soul life. This suggests one of two things; either I have a lot of trouble getting it right so I keep coming back to try again, or I am exceptionally advanced and wise. Personally, I think it is the former. One fun thing about about being a very old soul is that you get to experience a lot of déjà vu moments and you often know what will happen long before it does. On the other hand, this kind of knowledge can also be a huge burden.

On another note. Since being diagnosed with prostate cancer, I have ceased all TRT. As a result, I have lost some weight....about 25 lbs. What is interesting is that facially and bodywise, I actually look better. I should take a photo. I grew out my body hair so now I look apelike like you do. Actually, I may be a hairier ape than you are. I've concluded that added testosterone in any form causes facial bloat. Here I am with prostate cancer and when folk see me who haven't in a while, they comment on how healthy and good I look. I am thinking of becoming a senior fitness model....kidding!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1104 on: March 14, 2012, 06:22:36 PM »
Is this a self assessment or did someone actually suggest this to you? Not that there is anything wrong with knowing you are mentally and spiritually ancient. I am in my ninth soul life. This suggests one of two things; either I have a lot of trouble getting it right so I keep coming back to try again, or I am exceptionally advanced and wise. Personally, I think it is the former. One fun thing about about being a very old soul is that you get to experience a lot of déjà vu moments and you often know what will happen long before it does. On the other hand, this kind of knowledge can also be a huge burden.
how do you know your in your 9th soul life ??  I find that  very interesting thing you just said. ive been feeling lately like we remain on earth trying and trying and trying again to get it right untill we finally do.  stevie wonder made me thik so even more " Im so glad he let me try again, last time on earth i lived a whole lot of sin, im so glad i know more now than i knew then, imma keep on trying, keep on tyrin to reach that higher ground"  8)

the 5,000 year oldd thing..  been told by a couple people something to a similar extent.. more of a self assessment though.. backed up by my experience with others, their comments..    was half jjoking when i said it.. but i do feel like i have an understanding, a way of thinking and living that ive come to realize, that living souls rarely ever do... maybe arent supposed to..   but   not in terms of me being a good person... just a wise person... im still working on the good thing...

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #1105 on: March 15, 2012, 04:56:46 PM »
seem to look better but it could be the lighting. Not sure.  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: March 15, 2012, 11:35:48 PM »
how do you know your in your 9th soul life ??  I find that  very interesting thing you just said. ive been feeling lately like we remain on earth trying and trying and trying again to get it right untill we finally do.  stevie wonder made me thik so even more " Im so glad he let me try again, last time on earth i lived a whole lot of sin, im so glad i know more now than i knew then, imma keep on trying, keep on tyrin to reach that higher ground"  8)

the 5,000 year oldd thing..  been told by a couple people something to a similar extent.. more of a self assessment though.. backed up by my experience with others, their comments..    was half jjoking when i said it.. but i do feel like i have an understanding, a way of thinking and living that ive come to realize, that living souls rarely ever do... maybe arent supposed to..   but   not in terms of me being a good person... just a wise person... im still working on the good thing....

I came to the conclusion that I was in my ninth soul life using numerology. This is how it works, add all the numbers in your birthdate. For example, I was born on 8/28/1944.  No matter how you add these numbers until you reduce them to one digit, you end up with 9. Then I put this together with my having a strong sixth sense (which is often little more than trusting one's instincts). Over my many years, I've logged how many times my instincts have bore me out. More often then not, I know ahead of time when and how something is going down. Plus I can communicate with creatures who do not use language as we know it, such as dogs. Dogs have amazing sixth sense. If you pay attention, you will notice how well they read our minds.

I'll probably get flamed for saying these things because this is out of most folks comfort zone. I feel sorry for people who don't recognise the power of believing and positive thinking. When folks allow themselves to have an open and receptive mind, they are able to learn and understand many things that others who are locked into their preconceived opinions never will be benefit from understanding.

You may have been joking about being 5,000 years old, but if you really believe you have this much knowledge and experience, I say go with it. You have shown yourself to be something of an old soul, in my opinion. Among other things you realize that love has no boundaries. Only the inexperienced and naive think in limited terms when it comes to loving someone. By that I mean they allow outside influences to dictate for whom they feel passion and love.

chess315

« Reply #1107 on: March 16, 2012, 01:15:13 AM »
Best I've seen you look, Bombz..

A candidate for 2025..
i agree best tbombz pic so far he look ready for wwf :D maybe he can go with namat.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #1108 on: March 16, 2012, 09:26:02 AM »
t bombs I thought u were your Avitar!!!!!!

I never venture from steroid board , this is one  of my first times in g and o.

Now I am so confused about why you were advising me on the intricacies of 4-5 gram cycles w 15 iu gh daily

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #1109 on: March 16, 2012, 09:28:07 AM »
wait, so according to gh15 you can eat whatever as long as you're on gh and tren in good doses and hit 6% easy. Why aren't you there with the amounts of tren you run??

This gets taken out of context too much. You can eat whatever as long as macros are correct.
example (lets just say 100g of carbs need to be eaten daily, for simplicity's sake)

100g carbs from sweet potatoes
=
100g carbs from ice cream

He doesn't mean just eat as much random shit as you want. Too many people misunderstood that and think they can go to all you can eat dessert buffets and still get lean because
they are on tren and/or GH.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1110 on: March 16, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »
today
Haha. Hoho. bomz going for the homo-erotic pic.      ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1111 on: March 16, 2012, 01:25:21 PM »
t bombs I thought u were your Avitar!!!!!!

I never venture from steroid board , this is one  of my first times in g and o.

Now I am so confused about why you were advising me on the intricacies of 4-5 gram cycles w 15 iu gh daily

yes, i am jay cutler circa 3 days after the 2001 mr. olympia  at his all time best ...  ::)

if you only want advice from people who look better than me, your not going to get much advice at all. besides the fact you probably dont have more muscle than i do anyways.

however.. if its what you wish, the next time your talking about running 10 different steroids at once and wondering what the secret special combination is.. ill let you and the boys continue on wasting your time money and hopes on all that unnecessary bullshit.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1112 on: March 16, 2012, 02:05:13 PM »
I came to the conclusion that I was in my ninth soul life using numerology. This is how it works, add all the numbers in your birthdate. For example, I was born on 8/28/1944.  No matter how you add these numbers until you reduce them to one digit, you end up with 9. Then I put this together with my having a strong sixth sense (which is often little more than trusting one's instincts). Over my many years, I've logged how many times my instincts have bore me out. More often then not, I know ahead of time when and how something is going down. Plus I can communicate with creatures who do not use language as we know it, such as dogs. Dogs have amazing sixth sense. If you pay attention, you will notice how well they read our minds.

How do you communicate with dogs, exactly?

I can appreciate that you have a keen "sixth sense," but technically speaking, that'd be the stark opposite of an instinct; instinctive behavior's something animals initiate without any rational process going on.  Loud noise = alert reaction, not because an animal reasons, "Hmm, that's loud.  Loud things can threaten me; ergo, I'd better perk up and pay attention here."  It's hard-wired, programmed through millions of years of evolution. 

But that's really nitpicking; my point is, I'd attribute your seeming precognition to great intelligence and quick reasoning.  Say you're in traffic and someone ahead of you is driving like a dickhead.  You've observed many tell-tale signs of stupid driving before, so you deduce it is highly likely this driver might do any number of things depending on the circumstances; e.g., if you try to pass them, you just know they'll speed up.

It happens so fast and barely on conscious level that it might seem as if your "driving instincts" told you the guy would go out of his way to drive poorly, be a dick or whatever, but your rational mind is still putting 2 and 2 together; it's the thing doing all of the work, not some previous life's experience.

Tangentially, and with all respect of course, aren't some of you reincarnation fans, well, disturbed by the thought that once your life ends, another apparently takes over -- one which remembers you only inasmuch as "my spidey sense tells me" something?  To me, the loss of self is everything.  Cogito ergo sum.  If I'm "reborn" but don't remember my name, the people I love, how I feel about certain things, that I have a fetish for slutty barflies, etc., that's ... not really "me" at all, is it?  I might as well be some random dude with amnesia who has to learn how to walk and piss in a toilet again.  I find little comfort in that ;)  But maybe y'all can enlighten me as to how/why you like the concept.

I'll probably get flamed for saying these things because this is out of most folks comfort zone. I feel sorry for people who don't recognise the power of believing and positive thinking. When folks allow themselves to have an open and receptive mind, they are able to learn and understand many things that others who are locked into their preconceived opinions never will be benefit from understanding.

You may have been joking about being 5,000 years old, but if you really believe you have this much knowledge and experience, I say go with it. You have shown yourself to be something of an old soul, in my opinion. Among other things you realize that love has no boundaries. Only the inexperienced and naive think in limited terms when it comes to loving someone. By that I mean they allow outside influences to dictate for whom they feel passion and love.
[/quote]

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1113 on: March 16, 2012, 02:07:03 PM »

ive been trying to learn how to communicate with animals. its a very interesting subject. i was just thinking the other day that animals seem to communicate through some kind of telepathy. like, more of an access to the nature of other's energy(s). a way of reading them, their surroundings, etc.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1114 on: March 16, 2012, 02:11:32 PM »
ive been trying to learn how to communicate with animals. its a very interesting subject. i was just thinking the other day that animals seem to communicate through some kind of telepathy. like, more of an access to the nature of other's energy(s). a way of reading them, their surroundings, etc.
Is this part of your on-line scholasticism?   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1115 on: March 16, 2012, 02:13:26 PM »
Is this part of your on-line scholasticism?   
yes i just finished a class on the telepathic nature of energy awareness in organisms without a developed spoken language.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1116 on: March 16, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »
Vince Basile like progress, bodyhair seems denser and better developed from the all-you-can-eat Androgen buffet.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1117 on: March 16, 2012, 03:51:43 PM »
yes, i am jay cutler circa 3 days after the 2001 mr. olympia  at his all time best ...  ::)

if you only want advice from people who look better than me, your not going to get much advice at all. besides the fact you probably dont have more muscle than i do anyways.

however.. if its what you wish, the next time your talking about running 10 different steroids at once and wondering what the secret special combination is.. ill let you and the boys continue on wasting your time money and hopes on all that unnecessary bullshit.

that's cause stacking  steroids works bro. If you take Testosterone,equipoise, anadrol, and tren together your body will get something out of every one of those particular drugs, more so than 2 or 3. Studies have shown tren stacked with estrogen in bulls and cows results in more weight gain than tren alone. If you studied the pharmacology of boldenone for example,  you would see it does have advantages to testosterone or deca
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1118 on: March 16, 2012, 03:55:29 PM »
today

quite the jawline for a  fat fuck. take that as a compliment :-*
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1119 on: March 16, 2012, 06:20:32 PM »
quite the jawline for a  fat fuck. take that as a compliment :-*
LOL  :D

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #1120 on: March 16, 2012, 06:41:48 PM »
yes i just finished a class on the telepathic nature of energy awareness in organisms without a developed spoken language.
RIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT
Herpes

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1121 on: March 17, 2012, 03:32:54 AM »

I can appreciate that you have a keen "sixth sense," but technically speaking, that'd be the stark opposite of an instinct; instinctive behavior's something animals initiate without any rational process going on.  Loud noise = alert reaction, not because an animal reasons, "Hmm, that's loud.  Loud things can threaten me; ergo, I'd better perk up and pay attention here."  It's hard-wired, programmed through millions of years of evolution. 

But that's really nitpicking; my point is, I'd attribute your seeming precognition to great intelligence and quick reasoning.  Say you're in traffic and someone ahead of you is driving like a dickhead.  You've observed many tell-tale signs of stupid driving before, so you deduce it is highly likely this driver might do any number of things depending on the circumstances; e.g., if you try to pass them, you just know they'll speed up.

It happens so fast and barely on conscious level that it might seem as if your "driving instincts" told you the guy would go out of his way to drive poorly, be a dick or whatever, but your rational mind is still putting 2 and 2 together; it's the thing doing all of the work, not some previous life's experience.

Tangentially, and with all respect of course, aren't some of you reincarnation fans, well, disturbed by the thought that once your life ends, another apparently takes over -- one which remembers you only inasmuch as "my spidey sense tells me" something?  To me, the loss of self is everything.  Cogito ergo sum.  If I'm "reborn" but don't remember my name, the people I love, how I feel about certain things, that I have a fetish for slutty barflies, etc., that's ... not really "me" at all, is it?  I might as well be some random dude with amnesia who has to learn how to walk and piss in a toilet again.  I find little comfort in that ;)  But maybe y'all can enlighten me as to how/why you like the concept.

i like this post

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1122 on: March 17, 2012, 01:58:49 PM »
i like this post

Thank you!  The last two paragraphs were me quoting Primemuscle; I guess I didn't parse things too well.  I blame Jack Daniels :D

Still, thanks :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1123 on: March 17, 2012, 03:30:29 PM »
that's cause stacking  steroids works bro. If you take Testosterone,equipoise, anadrol, and tren together your body will get something out of every one of those particular drugs, more so than 2 or 3. Studies have shown tren stacked with estrogen in bulls and cows results in more weight gain than tren alone. If you studied the pharmacology of boldenone for example,  you would see it does have advantages to testosterone or deca

dont argue with him.

he thinks taking 2000mg of test will produce the same results as taking 700mg tren/700mg prop/350mg anavar/350mg winstrol
b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: March 18, 2012, 03:05:30 AM »

I am not the 5,000 year old man, tbombz is that fella. But I am old by some standard at 67 years of age.

I read somewhere that dogs can learn a small human vocabulary. But I think they have more going on than that. There are times when I am sitting around watching television and I think to myself, I should take the dogs for a walk. Eventhough I say nothing about it and my body language doesn't change, Danny the big Lab - Irish Wolfhound starts getting all excited. He will nudge me in my seat and sometimes even jump up on me. It is so weird, like he knows what I am thinking. And just to be clear, when and if I take these two devils on a walk very random. I am retired, so it could be anytime of the day or night. Danny has also gone out to the laundry room where his leash is hanging and will just stand there staring at it. Sometimes he will nudge it. It is strange, I have always had dogs since I was a little kid. But the to dogs in my life now are the most connected to me of any dog I have ever known.

I don't know about reincarnation. Sometimes I think when I die I will just be so many ashes blowing in the wind since I plan to be cremated. I guess there is a little desire to think we are somehow somewhat immortal. I mean, I have no way to prove that I have tried this existence 8 times before. But, thinking that is sort of romantic and fun. It doesn't seem any stranger than folks who believe they are going to heaven to live some manner of perfect life that they never could have on earth. Or, there are those who know they are going to hell. I happen to believe in neither of these options. Life is just what we make of it right here and now. Live in the moment, as they say.

Yes, if one pays attention, they develop instincts about things. Perhaps this gets confused with thinking it is one's sixth sense. When my son was a little guy, he used to talk about when he was my father. In other ways too, he referenced having lived before. Neither my wife nor I either encouraged him or discouraged him. Eventually, he stopped talking about some distant past. He's like the most regular guy you'd ever hope to meet today. I should ask him if he remembers being my dad....could be interesting.

We will probably both catch some flack for posting this stuff. It sometimes makes people all crazy.