Author Topic: tired of eating complex carb  (Read 9117 times)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
tired of eating complex carb
« on: August 17, 2011, 09:11:39 PM »
fat intake 250gr doable , 500 gr protein not every day but im not far at 8 meal a day

how th fuck u eat 1000 gr clean carb , anw tired of brown rice n yams , i dedicated myself to 300$ week of karbolyn n vitargo ,

i reach th 500-600 gr carb a day that way
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: tired of eating complex carb
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 09:14:37 PM »
i need 15 pounds solid lean mass in a year
Your messed up BLP!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 09:17:56 PM »
good luck man i know how you feel

maybe you can try that waxy maiz stuff and drink it all down really fast?

i dunno, getting in a ton of carbs sucks

are you sure you need so much though?  maybe more drugs? :D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 09:23:50 PM »
i plan th more drug plan in a week lol

3gr test cyp , i used 3gr of test in past but was a party raver goer orgy maniac , i now can stay home n faithful on full testo , it took me a while

100ui humulin n ,, i did 30ui in past , at 50ui i sleep 12-13 hours a day lol , anw fuck off no life i will sleep n grow

hgh abuse i did it fun , will do sadly generic for a while , cant afford th luxury pharma gh now

plan gyno surgery somewher in few month , fucking take n rip out th fuckin gland n shit asap, tired of anti e
Your messed up BLP!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 10:37:01 PM »
Who eats 1000g of clean carbs?  ???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 11:12:35 PM »

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 11:14:39 PM »
Jay.

most 300 pounds bbers do , at least they say they do ,

shitload of vitargo help th cause
Your messed up BLP!

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 12:41:51 AM »
A buddy of mine who's shooting for his IFBB Pro card this year got close to 300 pounds this Offseason . This is what he was eating every day!!! minus the iron  :D

I guestimate it to be close to 10000 Kcal? I know guys (even pros) say it's impossible to eat that much each day, but he did, he said it was harder than dieting..feeling full to the point of feeling sick all day long and having to eat continuously like that.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 12:59:57 AM »
A buddy of mine who's shooting for his IFBB Pro card this year got close to 300 pounds this Offseason . This is what he was eating every day!!! minus the iron  :D

I guestimate it to be close to 10000 Kcal? I know guys (even pros) say it's impossible to eat that much each day, but he did, he said it was harder than dieting..feeling full to the point of feeling sick all day long and having to eat continuously like that.
wow..  :-\

Why is he doing this to himself? He could get away with half of that, even alot less, with junk food added especially offseason.

Hows the bill?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 01:01:29 AM »
A buddy of mine who's shooting for his IFBB Pro card this year got close to 300 pounds this Offseason . This is what he was eating every day!!! minus the iron  :D

Jesus christ - that's ridiculous! That looks like my weekly intake!  :o

Guy must be broke spending out on all that food.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 01:02:29 AM »
Jesus christ - that's ridiculous! That looks like my weekly intake!  :o

Guy must be broke spending out on all that food.

Seems like he ate his brains too.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 01:03:56 AM »
He eats it each and every day...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 01:12:54 AM »
Ive done a few 1000-1200g carb loads so I know how it feels  :-X

$300 a week...What about using Glucose powder/glucose polymers instead of the vitargo or a mix? would be cheaper?
I think simple carbs plus refined carbs (jelly beans,bagels,pasta with small amount from sucrose - sherbet & High sugar cereal with some fruit but only a moderate amount fructose. to supplement some of the 1000g of carbs is the way to go....because that amount of complex starchy carbs is hard to get in.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 01:27:06 AM »
wow..  :-\

Why is he doing this to himself? He could get away with half of that, even alot less, with junk food added especially offseason.

Hows the bill?

He's got a good sponsership from a really big supplement/food company here in SA. Wholesale/bulk Foods also pretty reasonable here, if you know where to shop and know the right people.

yeah it fucking crazy! but  he wants to be a Pro... it's his passion and what he wants to do. and I think he will achieve it. Why do guys race cars, sky dive, climb everest, run marathons trying to understand that drive to do something on the edge...this thing isn't logical ask the guy who started the thread  ;)
To answer your question he also ate some junk food too so it wasn't all clean. "half of that" ?? LOL...Eventually even then he wasn't gaining weight so He added icecream peanutbutter and whey at night. The guy is massive now and not fat so it's clearly worked...for him.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 01:30:11 AM »
yeah it fucking crazy! but  he wants to be a Pro... it's his passion and what he wants to do. and I think he will achieve it. Why do guys race cars, sky dive, climb everest, run marathons trying to understand that drive to do something on the edge...this thing isn't logical ask the guy who started the thread  ;)
To answer your question he also ate some junk food too so it wasn't all clean. "half of that" ?? LOL...Eventually even then he wasn't gaining weight so He added icecream peanutbutter and whey at night. The guy is massive now and not fat so it's clearly worked...for him.
If "it works for him" its cool.  :)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 07:26:03 AM »
That's an unbelievable amount of food. LOL. The beef and chicken coupled with the tubs of rice do make me salivate though. Lol.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »
Looks like you are also tired of forming Complex sentences.

lesaucer

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 07:35:31 AM »

he is bullshitting you to the max haha. levrone ate 4 normal sized meals consisting of fish or beef+rice or potatoes+veggies. and that was it.  there is no fucking way he was eating that everyday..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 07:37:17 AM »
im tired of fucking your mom

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 07:49:05 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 07:51:11 AM »

I want to puke just looking at this

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 07:52:47 AM »
Looks like you are also tired of forming Complex sentences.

at least i have legs
Your messed up BLP!

lesaucer

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 07:53:12 AM »
i plan th more drug plan in a week lol

3gr test cyp , i used 3gr of test in past but was a party raver goer orgy maniac , i now can stay home n faithful on full testo , it took me a while

100ui humulin n ,, i did 30ui in past , at 50ui i sleep 12-13 hours a day lol , anw fuck off no life i will sleep n grow

hgh abuse i did it fun , will do sadly generic for a while , cant afford th luxury pharma gh now

plan gyno surgery somewher in few month , fucking take n rip out th fuckin gland n shit asap, tired of anti e

only 100ius pussy? i tought you wanted to get fucking huge! ive been taking 150ius and im just a gym rat

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 07:54:08 AM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2011, 07:55:02 AM »
What a waste of money. 300 dollars a week on virtago powders. Your fucken nuts man. I wish I had even a quarter of that money to spend on food every week.