Author Topic: black listed suppliers 2011,,  (Read 19983 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: black listed suppliers 2011,,
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »
the express shipping costs like 250 bucks or something outrageous. euroman is good to go but his shipping time is fucking stupid and yes he has sold bunk in the past, like gh15 has said, when alpha first came out there were several batches of bunk, stavios is one who got some of them.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2011, 07:38:32 PM »
Fuck I don't wait more the 7-10 days for my shit. Unless I order a bunch of human grade test amps over seas then you have to wait sometimes. You can get them a buck a peice if you do a little investigating.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »
Fuck I don't wait more the 7-10 days for my shit. Unless I order a bunch of human grade test amps over seas then you have to wait sometimes. You can get them a buck a peice if you do a little investigating.
there are some good domestic sources with great prices and awesome gear that take no more than 3-4 days to get you the gear. euroman is obsolete.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »
there are some good domestic sources with great prices and awesome gear that take no more than 3-4 days to get you the gear. euroman is obsolete.

I only use human grade test though. I can get good deals on it. I feel much better knowing the base of my cycle is human grade product. I like to use test more thank anything cause its cheap and the sides are very manageable. Same with dbol cheap as fuck but effective.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »
And I know people say human grade is all counterfited now. I don't think that's true. If you look around you can always find what you need. Body of science was great for indentifying real or fakes. That was a good site with a lot of good information. If you get amps you put that shit under a magnifying glass you can tell if it's real or not. The laser printing they use for exp date. With fakes it will rub off. Things will be spelled wrong or there won't be a dotted eye. Something will give it away.

lesaucer

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2011, 08:50:03 PM »
here we go again, gh15 vs whitewidow...shit is getting old, no offense to you ww as i still dont see proof of the shit people talk about you, but why dont you just leave? everyone seems to hate you..

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2011, 02:20:28 AM »
the express shipping costs like 250 bucks or something outrageous. euroman is good to go but his shipping time is fucking stupid and yes he has sold bunk in the past, like gh15 has said, when alpha first came out there were several batches of bunk, stavios is one who got some of them.

Ive never payed more than 25$ on a small order. 100$ sometimes on something special but it gets here in 2 days ups.and I am usually on the west coast

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2011, 02:27:01 AM »

I guarantee it was not bunk! does he have a COA to back his claim up? maybe his receptors were shot. or maybe the he kept it in a poor location or the delivery service did. gear can go bad if to hot. seldom happens but possible. it also could of been the powder. maybe he just didnt respond to that compound. maybe the powder was lower grade than usual but I guarantee if he payed to get it tested it would have had legit steroid in it. Next time anybody gets any alpha pharma they think is bunk If they can prove its really bunk and has no hormone at all I will reimbusre them for their whole order thats how much trust I have in euroman. I have never had anything but good luck with his products especially the testovirons and his sust. also his orals have always treated me well.

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2011, 02:32:03 AM »
here we go again, gh15 vs whitewidow...shit is getting old, no offense to you ww as i still dont see proof of the shit people talk about you, but why dont you just leave? everyone seems to hate you..

Im going nowhere and thats not true. its just gh15 and his little followers. Ive been around alot longer than them plus I am a mod. everything they say about me is all BS. except I like euroman and think he is a stand-up guy. Love me or hate me Im still on top

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2011, 03:27:11 AM »
I guarantee it was not bunk! does he have a COA to back his claim up? maybe his receptors were shot. or maybe the he kept it in a poor location or the delivery service did. gear can go bad if to hot. seldom happens but possible. it also could of been the powder. maybe he just didnt respond to that compound. maybe the powder was lower grade than usual but I guarantee if he payed to get it tested it would have had legit steroid in it. Next time anybody gets any alpha pharma they think is bunk If they can prove its really bunk and has no hormone at all I will reimbusre them for their whole order thats how much trust I have in euroman. I have never had anything but good luck with his products especially the testovirons and his sust. also his orals have always treated me well.

gear can go bad when too much heat! you just heard it yourself! i didnt make this up you heard this balonie frist hand,, this is very serious problem pupils

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2011, 03:29:01 AM »

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2011, 07:51:40 AM »
Hey scumbag: You said you were leaving getbig if Ron didn't remove Whitewidow according to your specifications. What's the matter loser? Couldn't find anything else to to do? Fuckin fairy.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2011, 10:27:44 AM »
Hey scumbag: You said you were leaving getbig if Ron didn't remove Whitewidow according to your specifications. What's the matter loser? Couldn't find anything else to to do? Fuckin fairy.

hahahah awww don't cry now that gh15 isn't leaving  :'( :'(  :-*

stupid homo they should ban you too for your worthless posts

and whitewidow is going down...... patience  ;)

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2011, 12:00:01 PM »

there you go again dummy, get da dick out you mouth loser

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2011, 12:09:40 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2011, 06:49:11 PM »

How do u think gh15 got his millions and lives in 3 castles?

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2011, 08:52:15 PM »
you are a drug dealer,, you are not on top ,, you are very soon to be going down ,, no one likes you NO ONE,, we fucked your moderators on other boardings because you are one risky fella that sent bunk products to fellas around boardings!,, i really really do not like you and you will pay heavily for what you are doing ,, HEAVILY

gh15 approved

what are you talking about? can you read? first off I said gear can go bad if it gets to hot. and I have never sold gear to anybody. alpha pharma is not bunk you said you tried it and liked it so stfu!none of euromans gear is bunk. so go back and read my post I said gear can go bad if it gets to hot. and as far as bunk gear where do you come up with this crap?

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2011, 08:59:04 PM »

only thing going down is your mom!c'mon get serious GH15 cannot fade me! he is just a nobody with no REAL status on any boards! where is he a vet,VIP or mod. the guy disses the best gear on the market then also says he has tried it and like it talk about contradicting himself! without gear he has the test level of a 10 yr old girl

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »
only thing going down is your mom!c'mon get serious GH15 cannot fade me! he is just a nobody with no REAL status on any boards! where is he a vet,VIP or mod. the guy disses the best gear on the market then also says he has tried it and like it talk about contradicting himself! without gear he has the test level of a 10 yr old girl

we wil see about can not fade me ,, imbasile i created the all boardings era ,, lol mod lol vip lol  vet lol ,, i was the one who made those titles lol i am GOD

GOD OF HORMONES ,, i am above any title,, lol moderator...

to animate it for your sorry dealing ass,, i am the godfather,, i am not darth vadar im the fella who darth vadar works for ,,yes yes the one with the lightning coming out of its hands,, im the crow who sits on that tree when someone die

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2011, 11:11:47 PM »
Is Uncle Z not a selective scammer??

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2011, 02:24:50 AM »
that means your a sith lord then.
quick couple questions god...
what about tren hex..by far my favorite ester.
T3...its importance for staying lean

we wil see about can not fade me ,, imbasile i created the all boardings era ,, lol mod lol vip lol  vet lol ,, i was the one who made those titles lol i am GOD

GOD OF HORMONES ,, i am above any title,, lol moderator...

to animate it for your sorry dealing ass,, i am the godfather,, i am not darth vadar im the fella who darth vadar works for ,,yes yes the one with the lightning coming out of its hands,, im the crow who sits on that tree when someone die

gh15 approved

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2011, 02:48:20 AM »
Is Uncle Z not a selective scammer??

he has always been legit. IMO.

whitewidow

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2011, 03:06:06 AM »
you are a drug dealer,, you are not on top ,, you are very soon to be going down ,, no one likes you NO ONE,, we fucked your moderators on other boardings because you are one risky fella that sent bunk products to fellas around boardings!,, i really really do not like you and you will pay heavily for what you are doing ,, HEAVILY

gh15 approved

YOU SAID YOU TRIED ALPHA PHARMA AND LIKED IT. IVE SEEN ALL THE COA'S ALL THE PRODUCTS ARE ON POINT! EVEN WILLIAM WHO HAS BEEN THE AUTHOR OF ALL THE ANABOLICS BOOKS EVERY YEAR THIS YEAR IT WAS ANABOLCS 2011. SEE WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT THEM. I DONT SELL ANYTHING AMIGO
BUT IF I WERE GOING TO SOURCE GEAR IT WOULD BE EUROMANS PRODUCTS SINCE THEY ARE ALL THE BOMB! HERE IT IS AGAIN GET YOUR READING GLASSES THIS TIME. REMEMBER WHO IS REPORTING THIS OWNER OF BODY OF SCIENCE -WILLIAM A VERY RESPECTED MAN IN THE BODYBUILDING COMMUNITY AND HE DOES NOT GET ANY KIND OF KICKBACK FROM EUROMAN LIKE YOU SAY! THATS JUST CRAZY TO MAKE UP SUCH BALONIE-HERE IT IS ONCE MORE-READ IT THIS TIME! OR CAN YOU READ? IF YOU CANT READ CALL MOMMY TO YOUR BEDROOM AND MAYBE SHE CAN READ IT TO YOU . FROM WILLIAM OWNER OF BODY AND SCIENCE AND AUTHOR OF ALL ANABOLICS BOOKS THIS YEAR WAS ANABOLIC 2011 HES BEEN WRITING THEM EVERY YEAR FOR YEARS HE HAS NO HIDDEN AGENDA.SAME AS ME i HAVE NO HIDDEN AGENDA-HEY GH15 GAME OVER!THIS IS WHAT MADE PROS MR.O'S AND AMATEURS PROS- CLEANEST GEAR ON THE BB MARKET.NORDICS NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH IT-THIS IS FROM THE MAN HIMSELF WILLIAM LLEWELLYN

Some excerpts from William Llewellyn on Alpha Pharma:
Full article here: http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4630

Alpha-Pharma went further by providing us copies of drug registration forms in India, stamped by the Commissioner of the Foods & Drugs Control Administration of Gujarat State. By what we were provided, the company and products indeed appear to be registered, at least for sale as exports.

Alpha-Pharma also furnished us copies of laboratory analysis reports showing their products to contain the proper amounts of steroid and no bacterial contamination. While we appreciate the documentation, here at Body of Science, we do not like to accept lab reports directly from manufacturers. It would be too easy for a company to manipulate the results. So we commissioned our own set of tests on two Alpha-Pharma products, Testobolin (testosterone enanthate) and Testorapid (testosterone propionate). The testing was extensive, and demonstrated not only that the products contained the proper steroids in sufficient dosages, but also that they were free of bacterial contamination, and of high pharmaceutical purity.

Alpha Pharma's products meet the standards required by the U.S. FDA, the Australian FDA, the United Kingdom FDA and the World Health Organization.

Alpha Pharma is also licensed and in good standing with the Thai government, where their labs are located.

They can also provide all of the following and have provided the following:

*Drug Master Files for submission to the United States FDA and the European Community

*Dossiers for Certificate of Suitability of monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia

*Responses to audit reports and follow up activities

*Site Master Files (Australian TGA)

There are not too many companies out there that can provide documentation such as that to that extent.
Alpha Pharma is indeed 100% Human Grade. All true but they do make tren and EQ,NPP . Its not bathtub gear it's made just like human grade gear is made but it is obviously targetting THE BODYBUILDING COMMUNITY. READ HOW THE LAB IS NOT IN INDIA. THATS JUST WHERE THE OWNER LIVES.ALSO REMEMBER YOU SAID YOU TRIED ALPHA PHARMA AND LIKED IT. NOW YOU SAY ITS BUNK AND OUT OF NOWHERE IM A DEALER AND SELL BUNK? YOU ARE CRAZY AND HAVE A SERIOUS AGENDA AS I DO NOT SELL GEAR IF I DID IT WOULD BE EUROMANS PRODUCTS AND HE DOES NOT SELL BUNK! HE HAS FAR MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF US BELIEVE THAT

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2011, 03:20:47 AM »
 ...THEY PASS IN INDIA WHICH IS THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AS HUMAN GRADE ,,,NO OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD  ,,

END OF DISCUSSION ,,
DISMISSED ON ALL COUNTS,,

IF WILLIAM HAS A PROBLEM HE CAN COME TALK TO ME DIRECTLY HE KNOW HOW TO FIND ME,,
RONNY T CAN DO IT VERY EASILY SINCE HE ALREADY DID MANY TIMES VIA END OF DISCUSSION

GH15 APPROVED

William does not like you! You accused him of having an agenda when it comes to Alpha Pharma product. Euroman is a seven figure source not many can say they hit that mark.He makes more than jay cuttler or any other bodybuiulder. He makes 3K profit on a slow day!
fallen angel

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2011, 08:04:55 AM »
GH15 APPROVED: Can you send me a list please?