Author Topic: GH15 Bible Index - Trenbolona ace and enantato  (Read 47725 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Back in the game following the GH15 bible
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 01:26:43 AM »
ITS REALLY ABOUT THE MONEY U HAVE GH WISE.

BLITZ AT 12-16 WEEKS WITH AT LEAST,LEAST 4IU/DAY....THE MORE, THE MERRIER.

THEN WHEN DONE BLITZING ADD IN MORE ANABOLICS....IT'S THE SANEST, MOST AFFORDBLE WAY FOR A KID LIKE ME.

EXAMPLE:

12WEEKS
TEST-500MG
GH-5IU

AFTER....

4 WEEKS
TEST 300MG
EQ 600MG

THEN

12 WEEKS
TEST 300MG
EQ 600MG
GH 6IU

THEN

6 WEEKS
TEST 300
TREN 300
EQ 600

USE GH TO PRIME YOUR BODY, NPP OR TREN TO ROUND IT OUT AFTER OR EVEN DURING(FINANCIALLY BASED DECISION)...USE TEST ALL THE WAY THROUGHOUT....USE EQ WHEN YOU FEEL NECESSARY DEPENDING ON GOALS.

if your going to spending all that money on the gh, u might as well take a propper dose of gear to go along with it, 300mg of test a week?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2011, 03:59:17 AM »

if your going to spending all that money on the gh, u might as well take a propper dose of gear to go along with it, 300mg of test a week?
Hes probably on the "low test" bandwagon.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2011, 05:50:31 AM »
Hes probably on the "low test" bandwagon.

have to roll me eyes at that one  ::)......, he'l be on the small muscle train too then!

love to know where the anti test brigade came from?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 08:46:39 AM »

have to roll me eyes at that one  ::)......, he'l be on the small muscle train too then!

Same as the anti Deca brigade?
Thunderdome approved

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 10:12:50 AM »

have to roll me eyes at that one  ::)......, he'l be on the small muscle train too then!

Someone probably saw those middle eastern competitors in the world champs, how ripped they looked...and thought hey it cant be diet! its low test and high anabolics! :D

Its diet and genetics...because you hold water like a water buffalo on  your "diet"....hey must be the test. (withuot even checking with your diet first)

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2011, 10:16:33 AM »
Same as the anti Deca brigade?

LOL

Precisely

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2011, 11:35:07 AM »

900MG TOTAL GEAR + ~5IU GH.

ID LIKE TO SEE HOW MUCH UD SPEND ON HUMAN GRADE PROP. 100MG PER AMP.AMPS ARE EXPENSIVE HG QUALITY WISE.

375MG OF HG TESTOSTERONA HAS DONE WONDERS TO MY BODY.

MY INTENT AFTER TEST/TREN IS TO RUN HIGH DOSE HG TEST PER WEEK(GRAM OR SO A WEEK THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY TOO).

I GET TO SAVE MONEY BY RESPONDING WELL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

qbkilla

• Getbig III
Re: GH15's bible - link??
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2011, 06:34:41 PM »
im in the process of reading the bible when i have free time,,,for those who have read more than me,,,,any idea what he thinks about "off" time.  i mean not completley off,,,,but during your break time,,,does he say cruise on 250mg,,,more than that? and or how long?  so say you go hard for 10 weeks high dose,,,how many weeks low dose to heal,,,3,,,,5,,10?  just a general reference,,,im ready to come off and heal up get my bloodwork in check,,,but as soon as its good i wanna go back on and with GH ;D

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 10:28:46 AM »
Thank you Swlabr, appreciated.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 10:40:22 AM »
trust me, ive spent a fair bit over the years, when i started you couldnt even get ug gear, was all hg...

it all depends on your goals on what dosage your taking of course, in my competitive days id never run prop at less than 1ml ed.. or a gram of enth/sus/cyp a week..

if i was running gh id max out everything, 3 or 4 compounds

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2011, 10:45:14 AM »
trust me, ive spent a fair bit over the years, when i started you couldnt even get ug gear, was all hg...

it all depends on your goals on what dosage your taking of course, in my competitive days id never run prop at less than 1ml ed.. or a gram of enth/sus/cyp a week..

if i was running gh id max out everything, 3 or 4 compounds

I DONT NEED TO...I RESPOND WELL AT RELATIVELY LOW DOSES, MORE MONEY IN MY POCKET, GAINS COMING.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2011, 08:44:36 AM »
Ahh, my first shot of gear last night since dec, did 50mg of each tren prop and mast.. Felt fuckin good!

So for about the next 12 weeks I'll be running 5ius on Nd blues (nails are growing like mad ive noticed) and 50mg of tren ace and prop ED with mast in and out. Goin with daily injections just to keep levels stable, my acne get pretty rough on my back with eod injects. After about 4 weeks I'll add in 500mg test e a week and 600mg eq a week.
STOKED!!!

Workouts, weekly stats, and pic updates to follow.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2011, 12:08:32 PM »
Ahh, my first shot of gear last night since dec, did 50mg of each tren prop and mast.. Felt fuckin good!

So for about the next 12 weeks I'll be running 5ius on Nd blues (nails are growing like mad ive noticed) and 50mg of tren ace and prop ED with mast in and out. Goin with daily injections just to keep levels stable, my acne get pretty rough on my back with eod injects. After about 4 weeks I'll add in 500mg test e a week and 600mg eq a week.
STOKED!!!

Workouts, weekly stats, and pic updates to follow.
i have found that I get way less bad sides with tren if it is run every day.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2011, 08:16:08 AM »
im in the process of reading the bible when i have free time,,,for those who have read more than me,,,,any idea what he thinks about "off" time.  i mean not completley off,,,,but during your break time,,,does he say cruise on 250mg,,,more than that? and or how long?  so say you go hard for 10 weeks high dose,,,how many weeks low dose to heal,,,3,,,,5,,10?  just a general reference,,,im ready to come off and heal up get my bloodwork in check,,,but as soon as its good i wanna go back on and with GH ;D

No off time.  Switch compounds in and out along with adjustments to your diet for your goals.  Come off only for health reasons.  Lower the doses when you retire, otherwise, just monitor your health and keep pushing forward.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
best way to run Gh,,,bible?
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2011, 07:47:40 PM »
I have been reading though the bible index and i think I found all posts,,,i put "bible" in the topic and GH15 in the user.

One thing I did not see,,,was what exactly is the best way to run the gh?  Im guessing either ED,,,or EOD,(workout days),,ive even seen on dats baord,,,E3D is best (more per dose).  Say your doing 5iu,,,,,2 am,,,3 pm?  Or all 5 iu Postworkout? 

I also read on dats board that it does not matter if you eat when you take your GH, no reason to wait.

So im wondeering what getbiggers think, and specifically if the bible says anything in more specifics about GH and how to use it.

I have become a GH fiend recently and wanna make sure im not wasting my $$ by taking it wrong

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: best way to run Gh,,,bible?
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2011, 08:00:11 PM »
What kind of GH are you running?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2011, 08:01:55 PM »
for now ND blues,,,,5 iu,,,will be bumping up to 10 as i start test/tren cycle,,and get another paycheck

hawkmoon

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2011, 08:12:03 PM »
10 IU M/W/F post workout, don't care about food. This has worked for me...

madg

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2011, 04:23:55 AM »
non train day= 8 iu
train day =12 iu

eat all icecream in sight  ;D ;D ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2011, 06:57:19 AM »
All this BS talk about blues from ND not being good is bullshit btw. Fucking awesome results at 10-15iu/day. Take however, mix it up. Several small doses or one big one. Try everything and see.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2011, 01:48:37 PM »
The best advice i can give is to experiment with it for a while and see what works best.  If you do change the protocol at least give it 3-4 months to see what happens before you change it up again.  GH takes a while to adjust.

All the big guys i know who have been using GH for years take it twice a day, every day.

8)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2011, 05:41:46 PM »
All this BS talk about blues from ND not being good is bullshit btw. Fucking awesome results at 10-15iu/day. Take however, mix it up. Several small doses or one big one. Try everything and see.

and you haven't been growing a gut it seems like.. maybe we can finally put that myth to sleep

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2011, 02:56:32 AM »
5iu per day is probly the best way to go for the average person.. if i ever run it again i might try to string it out 5iu eod purely for financial reasons

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2011, 12:15:50 PM »
and you haven't been growing a gut it seems like.. maybe we can finally put that myth to sleep

Doesn't cause a gut at all.. That's insulin/gh/igf combo + too large meals. Eat smaller meals more frequently and avoid distention IMO.

Dans

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2011, 11:50:17 PM »
with 4 to 5iu's of gh how much slin could u run postwork out?