Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114887 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #375 on: August 29, 2011, 03:47:05 AM »
well we now agree on one thing,, its time for you to go down ,, correct?  good ,, you go on rambling and let me worry whats what and whos who,, while you sit and do your little pills and live on other fellas lists,, i wil make sure when im done with you that no one will ever have any doubt about who did that,,

i keep tellin it over and over,, you put nordic as anything bad and you will pay with PRIVATE INFORMATION ,, anything that can be found on you ,, and it wil be found ,, the bribe money is large when it comes to rich fellas,,

the problem is that you are bored,, you are low cat in the cult ,, as i said many times before,, you think getbig is an acting stage,, well i suggest you talk to division a little ,,maybe you can also on the way talk to goran and i also want you to make sure to stop by satchboog who i persoanlty sent a messege and he was spared due to him being from the chosen people ,, go run yoru errands and you will find out how those fellas ended,,

this is not about good sources that perform ,, it is about a source named EUROMAN that i insist perform ,, still lots of problem ,, and if i do not see within 24 days performoance to my satisfection he will stay with no clients,, my word is ENORMOUS in the cult that will be enough to halt his business,,

end of argument

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #376 on: August 29, 2011, 03:50:48 AM »
The fact is Nasser, none of this shit wouldve happened nor would your knowledge or respect in this game been questioned if you didnt give that fat life-loser alex permission to use this gh15 account, now you look like a laughing stock

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #377 on: August 29, 2011, 03:53:32 AM »
and! if you really want to be on top of things this is one secret i wil tell you ,, since you been in the cult so many years and know so many things,,

little secret for you before you go night night,,

remember JTP? yes yes THAT jtp,, he has a woman nick named curvy ,,she has a black mixed daughter.... she is from australia,,, she climed very fast to the top in body by deisgn ....correct? good then the fall happen CORRECT?

gh15 is god i am so big that i have females who work for me ,, thats how big gh15 is,,ask a little the fellas that are truly old timers,, ask around ,, you will find you are messing with the wrong wrong fellas

you let gh15 decide who come down when ,, i make decision while you are little pupil that rebel ,, thats where it ends,, i like hitting when no one gives a fuck or remember this is the best thing about generation nothingnness they dont remember a damn thing about anything,, so the hit is doen WHEN gh15 chose to not when you want it to mr temporary moderator

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #378 on: August 29, 2011, 04:04:36 AM »
you posted pics of your 'legit' test enthanate using one of your gimmicks,

Are you talking about the pics I posted?? I am not a Fat-Alice gimmick.
All that Enanthate, & Suspension, is from India - Like me. I don't think Americans get Indian gear over there.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2011, 04:07:00 AM »
Are you talking about the pics I posted?? I am not a Fat-Alice gimmick.
All that Enanthate, & Suspension, is from India - Like me. I don't think Americans get Indian gear over there.

PT
Nope, alex posted it under his deltsaforce gimmick

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #380 on: August 29, 2011, 04:32:44 AM »
hey god of hand jobs in 15 secs (gh15)  dont you have a gay for pay show to perform.  Just get the fck out of here already. 

you are a MORON in everyway!

w8m8

« Reply #381 on: August 29, 2011, 05:33:47 AM »
yes.. W8M8 will agree on anything euroman sais in order to receive freebies.. in other words she likes kissing ass  :-\

fucking dumb slut just lost all credibility ever since gh15 posted the pm's she sent to him lol... retards i swear

3 pm's that prove what .. you fuckwitted gimmick ... I wanted him you to try and address Dante's claims of the "whey" which I knew wouldn't/couldn't happen and I wanted him you to explain why he you couldn't give credit to any other female here .. mostly Butterbean and PrincessL who do excellent work for Ron and NEVER have been outspoken or argumentative to him you or anyone

asking for advice from him you will NEVER be something I do LOL .. I am not ignorant.. and since he's you've proven himself yourself to be totally DAFT I couldn't care less about his your opinions anymore also .. I had my satisfaction with the lack of any response

he you had nothing to say about Dante's product because he is you are not able to understand nor discuss anything other than what steroids do what to people ... he's you are a charlatan who is feeding off his your cyber prestige and is are only here to make money from the sheep who won't or can't find their own sources and bask in the way young boys and grown men fawn over you

and its nto 2 pms from miss ... w2form i can go on and on ,,told you before i am god of hormones everyone write to me and in the 100s every months,, infact it became 100s every week!

gh15 approved

go on and on then fat ass .. I expected a more intelligent poster in the group behind this account .. and you've fallen short .. you have nothing to offer more than any BBer that has experience in steroid usage and can do a search .. in fact you are so weak in other areas ( nutrition and supplements ) it proves you are a SHAM .. the personal info you posted on oxiderep who scammed you out of 5K is straight out of Fat Alice's handbook of hat tricks .. IF you want people to think you are Nasser or anyone special then you can explain why someone of your "stature" would get ripped off .. and why you are so "tight" with Alice .. are his lips soft against your skin ? How much does he pay you to date him ?

other than that it's more and more obvious that the people who run this account have made a mockery of the "game" and anyone with sense would begin asking Van, Spike, and Evo for advices if Will Grant can't help them out .... you think Sevestase is knowledgeable LOLOLOLOL .. you sir are a fucking spastic and should go in partners with him and make his website a success !!

King God ... what a fucking joke  .. you're a drug dealer throwing out names and making retarded claims to "out" people  .. too funny Alice .. when will you learn everyone knows you can't live without being in the spotlight here and all your gimmicks are transparent ? :D

Is your stash of illegal compunds well hidden .. California has laws against having drugs  :-*

with love,
 the indian whore admin of steroidmass.com with the huge nose

lolololololerskates

w8m8 approved

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: August 29, 2011, 06:07:40 AM »
So....gh15 is alex23? I thought it was somebody else.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #383 on: August 29, 2011, 07:30:18 AM »
This whole gh15 deal has reached new levels of stupidity.
Trans Milkshake.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: August 29, 2011, 07:46:08 AM »
This whole gh15 deal has reached new levels of stupidity.

X2

But this is the first thread I read when I check getbg. So entertaining and good for laughs. 

Never paid much attention to babbling15's posts but this thread is funny. Guy is melting down allover the place like a spoilt brat who had his toys taken away. Poor sod. Well what can you expect from a drug addict and dealer.

Not sup rousingly after 25 days his hollow threats will come to naught and he'll have to tuck his tail between his legs and trot out more denials like he did when threatened to leave if this whitewiillow guy wasn.,t removed. When that failed he spunk away briefly and now returns with more threats which will end up being just as hollow.

Entertainment lol.
Keep it up lads

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #385 on: August 29, 2011, 08:56:57 AM »
gh-fagteen, go fuck yourself.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #386 on: August 29, 2011, 12:42:35 PM »
Fat Alex can't post under his 14 gimmicks cos he's busy  his illegal stash of gear, sucks to have no friends (or wife) Id say, nowhere to stash it. Hey Alex it's the internet, 'dont take it serious'
Haha any hour now LE will be kicking in your fat door, hahahaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #387 on: August 29, 2011, 12:43:49 PM »
and the final conclusion of this dumb tread,,

1. no one can prove who gh15 is,,how sad it is to w2 who all her life is based on writing long postings and actualy putting thought into the writing process,, i told you i dont lie...ifbb top tier profesional,, i never lie!

2. the indian has 23 days to work everything otherwize he stay with no cleintel

these are the 2  conclsions out of this mess of a tread,, kinda sad when you cant do balonie to discover who god gh15 is eh?

even if alex33 was reborn! i doubt he would be able to come up and operate someone as gh15,, which is true knowldge hands on ,, ask any bodybuilder around including all the ones who BEG for advice ,,unlike bfg or whatever his name is which may be some alex and others playing around,, the gh15 account is th emost important thing on boardings ,, why? because it is real l! this is also why it never come to an end by anyone,, because everyone know that moment someone put any real information about the pro behin dit ...say bye bye gh15,, thats why so much safty was taken into account with gh15 ,, one person! ,, and as i said before in yoru own fuckin female boarding ya whore there is one female ...a buddy of yours....that knows who i am ! and yet you dont know it,, how does it feel whore? thought so ,,, you all life is built on this messenge boaridng who are you lieing to lol

go on write another 10 pages answer ,, its interesing to see

this is the honest truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #388 on: August 29, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »
Fat Alex can't post under his 14 gimmicks cos he's busy  his illegal stash of gear, sucks to have no friends (or wife) Id say, nowhere to stash it. Hey Alex it's the internet, 'dont take it serious'
Haha any hour now LE will be kicking in your fat door, hahahaha

are you that crazy ? do you really think im some fat alex? no one would be all over this ,, dont you understand that you come off as crazy ? ,, i keep telling you i think fat alex as you call him is disturbed ,, and you keep going on and on ,, the gh15 is one fella,, it is important that fella like you undestand it because unlike the drug dealer euroman and his wife here you seemed to be normal fella who interest in bodydbuild,, sad to see you actualy beliing this nonesense,, van b ,, no one ,, disgusted,, every fuckin one her ewould be all over this if it was true,, thank god some fellas have brains

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #389 on: August 29, 2011, 12:58:14 PM »
are you that crazy ? do you really think im some fat alex? no one would be all over this ,, dont you understand that you come off as crazy ? ,, i keep telling you i think fat alex as you call him is disturbed ,, and you keep going on and on ,, the gh15 is one fella,, it is important that fella like you undestand it because unlike the drug dealer euroman and his wife here you seemed to be normal fella who interest in bodydbuild,, sad to see you actualy beliing this nonesense,, van b ,, no one ,, disgusted,, every fuckin one her ewould be all over this if it was true,, thank god some fellas have brains

gh15 approved
All I said is fat Alex better be panicking, didn't mention your name
Shit is gonna get real for the 'king'

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: August 29, 2011, 02:21:34 PM »
lol.... whoever sais gh15 = alex23 = INSANE .. you guys are all talk talk talk and no proof.. what good is that? any1 can talk and spread rumours about people.. that's how rumours start but u guys are all gullible retards and believe everything you hear..

everything gh15 sais regarding to anything is spot on and you can ask all the other guys who know their hormones that what he sais is the truth to the t..

since you know that alex23 = gh15 Mr. Okami.. prove it go ahead instead of talking and avoiding getting to the point.. show us some proof .. same with you whitewidow.. same with you pillowtalk euroman...

SHOW US PROOF THAT GH15 = ALEX23

WHY ARE U GUYS DELAYING IT ?? OHHHH I KNOW WHO GH15 IS BUT YET I CANT SAY ANYTHING  ???  ???.. BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS ALL U GUYS

LETS GO... LETS FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL SINCE YOU'RE ALL CONFIDENT THAT GH15 = ALEX23

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #391 on: August 29, 2011, 02:24:31 PM »
I don't have proof. I just said it. I say a lot of things. None cause as much worry and panic as when I said fat Alex sometimes posts as gh15. So does Nasser btw

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: August 29, 2011, 02:25:19 PM »
I don't have proof. I just said it. I say a lot of things. None cause as much worry and panic as when I said fat Alex sometimes posts as gh15. So does Nasser btw

YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

OK NEXT LETS GO WHITEWIDOW AND PILLOWTALK PUT YOUR WORDS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

BUNCH OF BIG TALKERS ON THIS ISSUE BUT U GUYS CANT PROVE SHIT... LETS GO...................... ........................ ........................ .

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #393 on: August 29, 2011, 02:30:56 PM »
YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

OK NEXT LETS GO WHITEWIDOW AND PILLOWTALK PUT YOUR WORDS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

BUNCH OF BIG TALKERS ON THIS ISSUE BUT U GUYS CANT PROVE SHIT... LETS GO...................... ........................ ........................ .

No
This is a gossip and opinion board, my OPINION is that that fat fucking loser that pays Nasser to be his friend also posts using the gh15 account, and quite a bit lately.
And fat Alex is also g101
Oh and I was fucking with u fatty, I do have proof
The cops call yet?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #394 on: August 29, 2011, 02:36:43 PM »
No
This is a gossip and opinion board, my OPINION is that that fat fucking loser that pays Nasser to be his friend also posts using the gh15 account, and quite a bit lately.
And fat Alex is also g101
Oh and I was fucking with u fatty, I do have proof
The cops call yet?

HAHAH i'm alex23 now.....  good one

RON OPEN UP A NEW SECTION FOR THESE CLOWNS CALLED "RETARDS ONLY" AND PUT OKAMI ALONG WITH WHITENARC AND EUROMAN IN IT.. every post u guys make will have to be approved by a psychiatrist first... since u guys are all insane

OK GUYS ? do we have a deal  ???

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #395 on: August 29, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
Everyone hates you Alex, fuck off

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: August 29, 2011, 02:50:36 PM »
you see this little thing under here ,,, read it,, yours will be a lot more detailed,, you NEVER EVER betray your cult,, betraying = going down.

gh15 approved

personal info scammer OXIDEREP.
oxiderep aka justme.scammed me for 5k usd for oxide fronts and over 200 vials syntrax.he also took orders from customers and did not ship.

Philip falcetano:1225.5 6th ave,Neptune NJ 07753,USA

born:1972-01-01

phone:

732-687-5507

732-614-4668

732-776-7858

732-988-9793

tasia rozmester:1412 northstream pky,point nj 08742 usa

(732)701-9858

tasia

tasia with boyfriend(called david)

phillip falcetano:

See All Addresses Avg. Income:
$50,927

Avg. Home Value:
$138,600

Tasia Rozmester family/housing info:

Point Pleasant Boro, NJ also using the same address:

Jeffrey E, Vanessa M, Frances J Phone number 732-701-9858

Tasia boyfriends last name is Dave Krysienski lives in Woodbridge.hes selling a car online.
http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/1796178228.html that is the craigslist post.

pic of the 1412 northstream pky NJ house

philip falcetano house.pritty sure its his 24 year old wife in the pic here

philips famile:

P V Falcetano (74)
Kim M Falcetano
Doreen A Falcetano (43)
Barbara Falcetano (70)

this is Tasia's brother Chris's band page, shows dates and venues:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Thomas-Band/210944707532

old thread from wcbb about philip:

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f164/reverse-956vette-scammer-25841/

more familie info for both:

PHILIP R FALCETANO  
  151-58-2260 10/31/1972
1225 6TH AVE
NEPTUNE, NJ  07753-5151-259         11/2002
06/2010                  (732) 988-9793

This is I believe his mother
JANET AROSE
JANET A AROSE
JANET A BENNETT
DOB: 6/xx/1942 (68)  732-988-2176

TASIA M ROZMESTER  
  142-88-2313
1412 NORTHSTREAM PKWY
POINT PLEASANT BORO, NJ  08742-3461-122         05/2005
06/2010                  (732) 701-9858

Think this may be a good cell number 469) 682-1931

Sister
VANESSA ROZMASTER  
AKA: VANESSA ROZMESPER  
AKA: VANESSA ROZMESTER  
AKA: VANESSA E ROZMESTER  
149-54-4718        1412 NORTHSTREAM PKWY
POINT PLEASANT BORO, NJ  08742-3461-122         06/2001
05/2010          11/25/1956         (732) 701-9858

Brother
JEFF ROZMESTER  - same address

tasias brother Bass player in this band

http://christhomasband.com/dates.htm

band playing here:

July 2nd (Fri) 10:00 High Velocity "BAND" Beachwood, N.J. 732-341-1055

July 8th (Thurs) 9:00 Stadium "BAND" Farmingdale, N.J. 732-363-3267

More here...  http://christhomasband.com/dates.html

Wow.  Copied and pasted right from nordics website.  How stupid.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #397 on: August 29, 2011, 03:28:40 PM »

there is NO WAY GH15 are the same people.

anyone who has been here long enough will see i hate that fat mopey blank shooting loser a23 and im sure hes not too keen on me, which wouldnt hurt my feelings on bit.

but gh and i are amicable. if you read his posts in regard to me you'd see that he and a23 are just not the same people. there is no way hes a23. no way. i dont know who he is, but hes no a23.
b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #398 on: August 29, 2011, 03:36:55 PM »
I wanna know how Alex's prep for the Excalibur is going. 13 weeks out now, I think. Things should be getting real serious at this point. gh15 posted an Alex PM on how "all resources" were being put into this thing.  

The King keeps his word, right. A man of action and no BS. Can't wait to see the unveiling of the best genetics seen on this forum.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #399 on: August 29, 2011, 08:07:44 PM »
HAHAH i'm alex23 now.....  good one

RON OPEN UP A NEW SECTION FOR THESE CLOWNS CALLED "RETARDS ONLY" AND PUT OKAMI ALONG WITH WHITENARC AND EUROMAN IN IT.. every post u guys make will have to be approved by a psychiatrist first... since u guys are all insane

OK GUYS ? do we have a deal  ???

lol
fallen angel