Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 115157 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #350 on: August 28, 2011, 02:58:32 PM »
... you aren't talking about me being a gimmick are u lol

yes they are accusing you as a gimmick too  :-\

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #351 on: August 28, 2011, 03:04:09 PM »
Not apply85, no.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: August 28, 2011, 03:04:33 PM »
Not apply85, no.

I was referring to W8M8 and the other clowns

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #353 on: August 28, 2011, 03:08:24 PM »
I was referring to W8M8 and the other clowns
And apply85 was referring to me

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #354 on: August 28, 2011, 04:26:53 PM »
I've been accused of being a gimmick left and right, listen I don't even care anymore, but if gh15 is multiple people or not the person I think it is, this means I'm crazy, because my mind has created a very very complete idea of what or who this person is, and not a single post it's ever made has contradicted this notion which was formed after I read maybe 300 posts, and I've read every one. Now there are 2 things that are consistent in every post, one is intelligence, he is intelligent and you see this or you don't, and two there is an affection, or you can even call it love, in his posts for bodybuilders. There is a responsibility in his language, he only truly insults people he thinks are hurting bodybuilders, he otherwise only flames people in a playful manner, and he loves bodybuilders and this you either see or dont see. Those two things can't be faked, love and intelligence.

Now one thing that goes against him is that he is not careful about certain things, he is sloppy and narcissistic and these two qualities reveal his true identity, and this also makes him contradict himself, like when he says that blue tops are legit except it's 8 iu labeled as ten and then says that these are dosed right, no they're not dosed right, but he throws them in with the other ghg brands that really are dosed right out of sloppyness.

The other thing is that he has another account on another board which he mentions often, this account he refers to as his elf, but it's him, don't pm me who this is you either know or don't know, and this makes me think he does indeed play the gimmick game and is not above deceiving people to a large degree.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #355 on: August 28, 2011, 05:37:56 PM »
Mr. gh15 is getting very defensive...even too defensive in explaining that the account "gh15" is one fella.  Nonetheless I am learning a lot from Mr. gh15 and always look for his posts on getbig even if he may be more than one fella.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #356 on: August 28, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »
I love it how W8M8 talks shit bout gh15 and yet pm's him asking for advice lol dumb clown .. also sucking euroman's dick for some free testosterona.. they should ban you too along with whitewidow..

I think it's funny how much nuts and dick you suck. Damn your a queer, almost as queer as TA. Haha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #357 on: August 28, 2011, 06:04:09 PM »
lol ,, you fellas are something else,, listen a bit to apply he is a smart fella,,most of his posting and postings in general are on point,,and! gear101 is a good fella he is not someone who just repeat things,, he has been there long enough and knows his bodybuild,, and to all the combo account theories ....all i can say is this

it would not have been gone 6 years if it was shared account ,, not in the thunderdome,,

there are fellas in the thunderdome i like because they really know bodybuilding eventhough they come here to play and take things in fun way ,,

i like sevastes a lot! he KNOWS bodybuilding! i dont care what others think about him he knows bodybuilding and hormones well

i like will grant ,, absolity know his bodybuild to the t

i like no one because he walk the walk not only talk the talk ,, very knowlegable

i like pallius because he is straight shooter who actually knows when im serious or not and let it flow,, from the michael jackson and tim russert days to these days...very smart fella as simple as that

i like disgusted because he is very well in the cult and knows what it takes and actualy dont sit and lie

i like van b  because he is the true nightmare of fellas like danta,, danta hates him with passion because...van b actualy knows the chemistry behind it all and with every posting of his make the fellas who like books and belivee in research actualy understand the all balonie they are fed by the liars

i like tbomz because he is getbig original that stood no matter what his grounds and learned and now knows hormones pretty damn well

i like arnold junior because he doesnt fuck around in here and talk to the fuckin point ,, this is not hard to do in the thunderdome ,, he doesnt go around and around he just state his opinion and explain it i like it

i like apply because he just proved with the last posting he has brain in his head

i like dustin because between all the balonie around he put up good information true legit information that help others ,, he helps bodybuilders,,

i like many more that i did not mention ,, many many more its just would take too long to meniton all ,,

but! the common thing to them all is ,, THEY LOVE BODYBUILDING AND THEY DONT BALONIE AROUND,, THEY TELL IT LIKE IT IS ,, THEY TELL YOU HOW IT IS ,, THEY DONT BRUSH IT WITH NICE COLOR TO MAKE A BUCK,, THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL ,, THEY ARE THE REASON! WHY OTHER BODYBUILDERS DO NOT GO AROUND AND PAY THE PRICE THAT THEY PAYED AT THE BEGGINING,, THEY SAVED THEM MONEY AND TIME,, THEY HAVE WHAT YOU CALL

H O N E S T Y AND INTEGRITY,,

its not an easy to come by traits

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #358 on: August 28, 2011, 09:28:18 PM »
fuck you you fucking fuck.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #359 on: August 28, 2011, 10:02:50 PM »
i'll read to all you eggwhite haters what it writes on my carton of eggwhites box..

CAN U READ WHAT THE COMPANY WROTE  ? PROTEIN DRINKS AND SMOOTHIES WHICH MEANS YOU DON'T COOK SHIT

RETARDS... WHY WOULD A COMPANY SAY THIS IF YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO DRINK EGGWHITES AND MAKE U SICK ?

bunch of fucking morons on this board i swear

If you read the entire carton, you will see that it says (as GH15 already stated)..."Allwhites 100% liquid egg whites are heated during the pasteurization process..." Thus, they are NOT raw and you are able to digest and retain the protein. 

whitewidow

« Reply #360 on: August 28, 2011, 11:46:09 PM »
that fuckin whore thikning im some alex33 ,, lol you fuckin morons i am god of hormones with ONE SINGLE SENTENCE i can erase someones career in the hormone industry ,, ONE FUCKIN SENTENCE,, your luck is that i am GOOD GOD ,, i have compassion ,, i have justic in my head and bravness in my heart,, i can post here another 200 pms just from this last 2 months!

she think im some matt c she can balonie with ,, fuckin foolish whore,, and she pm me too! quite few times with questions and regards,,

I WANT EUROMAN TO OPERATE EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVLY if he cant GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CULT,, period

im glad you took my advice and started to work on it ,, i will be updated form my elfs about how it goes

25 days is my aultimatum i want 80-90 % orders reship or arriving ,, i dont care who wife is what your legal business is which i can bring down EASILY TOO,,

trust me felas on every pm of question i get pm of information about fellas from the cult,, and good current information ,, i have so many pms i cant even read them all and emails forget about it ,, so dotn thikn that just because i dont show it all to you its not arriving,, sensetive info i keep to myself and youll never see it here but im well aware of it

gh15 approved

ONE OF GETBIGS BIGGEST MELTDOWNS EVER! GH15 CAN I GET YOU SOME KLEENEX TO WIPE THE TEARS? GH15 IS JUST A GIMMICK ! ALEX23 ITS OVER YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. NORDIC IS REAL BEHIND i THINK ITS TIME TO MAKE A STICKEY INFORMING MEMBERS TO STAY AWAY FROM NORDIC AS HE IS SELLING WEAK HGH AND IS ALSO WAY BEHIND I THINK MEMBERS SHOULD KEEP THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY STICKEY COMING SOON!THIS IS GETBIG WHERE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS GIMMICK TRY IT ON A BIGGER OPEN SOURCE BOARD! NOBODY WOULD PM YOU! IF IM WRONG POST A PICTURE!

whitewidow

« Reply #361 on: August 28, 2011, 11:47:15 PM »
lol how did you retards come up with gh15 = alex23  ???

just like how some people think i'm gh15's gimmick lol..

some people really amaze me

::) ::)

EASY WHEN YOU KNOW OWNERS OF BOARDS!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #362 on: August 28, 2011, 11:51:21 PM »
do it,, put nordic as a scammer and se what happen to you and your private information ,, all your life will be for everyone to see,, that include addys lived in ,, girlfriends ,, exes ,, anything and everything,, jobs,, places you been before,, youll be a walking target ,, do it i cant wait,, will save me lots of work in regard to you ,,

touching nordic bring lots and lots of bad bad karma to a theatre near you ....you will learn,,

and gh15 was never a gimick ,, i have control on any boarding i have started majority of them ,, the fact im nto on them! doesnt mean i dont have control on whats going on IN them!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #363 on: August 28, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »
lol ,, you fellas are something else,, listen a bit to apply he is a smart fella,,most of his posting and postings in general are on point,,and! gear101 is a good fella he is not someone who just repeat things,, he has been there long enough and knows his bodybuild,, and to all the combo account theories ....all i can say is this

it would not have been gone 6 years if it was shared account ,, not in the thunderdome,,

there are fellas in the thunderdome i like because they really know bodybuilding eventhough they come here to play and take things in fun way ,,

i like sevastes a lot! he KNOWS bodybuilding! i dont care what others think about him he knows bodybuilding and hormones well

i like will grant ,, absolity know his bodybuild to the t

i like no one because he walk the walk not only talk the talk ,, very knowlegable

i like pallius because he is straight shooter who actually knows when im serious or not and let it flow,, from the michael jackson and tim russert days to these days...very smart fella as simple as that

i like disgusted because he is very well in the cult and knows what it takes and actualy dont sit and lie

i like van b  because he is the true nightmare of fellas like danta,, danta hates him with passion because...van b actualy knows the chemistry behind it all and with every posting of his make the fellas who like books and belivee in research actualy understand the all balonie they are fed by the liars

i like tbomz because he is getbig original that stood no matter what his grounds and learned and now knows hormones pretty damn well

i like arnold junior because he doesnt fuck around in here and talk to the fuckin point ,, this is not hard to do in the thunderdome ,, he doesnt go around and around he just state his opinion and explain it i like it

i like apply because he just proved with the last posting he has brain in his head

i like dustin because between all the balonie around he put up good information true legit information that help others ,, he helps bodybuilders,,

i like many more that i did not mention ,, many many more its just would take too long to meniton all ,,

but! the common thing to them all is ,, THEY LOVE BODYBUILDING AND THEY DONT BALONIE AROUND,, THEY TELL IT LIKE IT IS ,, THEY TELL YOU HOW IT IS ,, THEY DONT BRUSH IT WITH NICE COLOR TO MAKE A BUCK,, THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL ,, THEY ARE THE REASON! WHY OTHER BODYBUILDERS DO NOT GO AROUND AND PAY THE PRICE THAT THEY PAYED AT THE BEGGINING,, THEY SAVED THEM MONEY AND TIME,, THEY HAVE WHAT YOU CALL

H O N E S T Y AND INTEGRITY,,

its not an easy to come by traits

gh15 approved

ITS ALL ENDING TONIGHT. YOU ARE A SAD GIMMICK AND THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST MELTDOWNS I HAVE WIT NESSED EVER! YOU ALMOST HAVE DERRICK A NTHONY BEAT-KEEP GOING! YOUR CLOSE TO #1 MELTDOWN!iM GETTING NORDICS STICKEY READY NOW SINCE HE IS WAY BEHIND AND POSSIBLY WENT SCAMMER!

whitewidow

« Reply #364 on: August 28, 2011, 11:52:45 PM »
do it,, put nordic as a scammer and se what happen to you and your private information ,, all your life will be for everyone to see,, that include addys lived in ,, girlfriends ,, exes ,, anything and everything,, jobs,, places you been before,, youll be a walking target ,, do it i cant wait,, will save me lots of work in regard to you ,,

touching nordic bring lots and lots of bad bad karma to a theatre near you ....you will learn,,

and gh15 was never a gimick ,, i have control on any boarding i have started majority of them ,, the fact im nto on them! doesnt mean i have control on whats going on IN them!

gh15 approved

CRY BABY CRY!-LOL YOU CANT FADE ME!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #365 on: August 28, 2011, 11:57:51 PM »
ONE OF GETBIGS BIGGEST MELTDOWNS EVER! GH15 CAN I GET YOU SOME KLEENEX TO WIPE THE TEARS? GH15 IS JUST A GIMMICK ! ALEX23 ITS OVER YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. NORDIC IS REAL BEHIND i THINK ITS TIME TO MAKE A STICKEY INFORMING MEMBERS TO STAY AWAY FROM NORDIC AS HE IS SELLING WEAK HGH AND IS ALSO WAY BEHIND I THINK MEMBERS SHOULD KEEP THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY STICKEY COMING SOON!THIS IS GETBIG WHERE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS GIMMICK TRY IT ON A BIGGER OPEN SOURCE BOARD! NOBODY WOULD PM YOU! IF IM WRONG POST A PICTURE!
You need to pipe down there bro - you are rustling feathers that have nothing to do with this board - making silly threats can get you in a whole pile of trouble - you have been warned quite a bit - I'd be very careful if I was you - you dont want to be stepping on the wrong set of toes.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #366 on: August 28, 2011, 11:58:48 PM »
you see this little thing under here ,,, read it,, yours will be a lot more detailed,, you NEVER EVER betray your cult,, betraying = going down.

gh15 approved

personal info scammer OXIDEREP.
oxiderep aka justme.scammed me for 5k usd for oxide fronts and over 200 vials syntrax.he also took orders from customers and did not ship.

Philip falcetano:1225.5 6th ave,Neptune NJ 07753,USA

born:1972-01-01

phone:

732-687-5507

732-614-4668

732-776-7858

732-988-9793

tasia rozmester:1412 northstream pky,point nj 08742 usa

(732)701-9858

tasia

tasia with boyfriend(called david)

phillip falcetano:

See All Addresses Avg. Income:
$50,927

Avg. Home Value:
$138,600

Tasia Rozmester family/housing info:

Point Pleasant Boro, NJ also using the same address:

Jeffrey E, Vanessa M, Frances J Phone number 732-701-9858

Tasia boyfriends last name is Dave Krysienski lives in Woodbridge.hes selling a car online.
http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/1796178228.html that is the craigslist post.

pic of the 1412 northstream pky NJ house

philip falcetano house.pritty sure its his 24 year old wife in the pic here

philips famile:

P V Falcetano (74)
Kim M Falcetano
Doreen A Falcetano (43)
Barbara Falcetano (70)

this is Tasia's brother Chris's band page, shows dates and venues:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Thomas-Band/210944707532

old thread from wcbb about philip:

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f164/reverse-956vette-scammer-25841/

more familie info for both:

PHILIP R FALCETANO  
  151-58-2260 10/31/1972
1225 6TH AVE
NEPTUNE, NJ  07753-5151-259         11/2002
06/2010                  (732) 988-9793

This is I believe his mother
JANET AROSE
JANET A AROSE
JANET A BENNETT
DOB: 6/xx/1942 (68)  732-988-2176

TASIA M ROZMESTER  
  142-88-2313
1412 NORTHSTREAM PKWY
POINT PLEASANT BORO, NJ  08742-3461-122         05/2005
06/2010                  (732) 701-9858

Think this may be a good cell number 469) 682-1931

Sister
VANESSA ROZMASTER  
AKA: VANESSA ROZMESPER  
AKA: VANESSA ROZMESTER  
AKA: VANESSA E ROZMESTER  
149-54-4718        1412 NORTHSTREAM PKWY
POINT PLEASANT BORO, NJ  08742-3461-122         06/2001
05/2010          11/25/1956         (732) 701-9858

Brother
JEFF ROZMESTER  - same address

tasias brother Bass player in this band

http://christhomasband.com/dates.htm

band playing here:

July 2nd (Fri) 10:00 High Velocity "BAND" Beachwood, N.J. 732-341-1055

July 8th (Thurs) 9:00 Stadium "BAND" Farmingdale, N.J. 732-363-3267

More here...  http://christhomasband.com/dates.html

fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: August 29, 2011, 12:00:36 AM »
lol whitewidow... i wouldn't risk it...................... ........................ .......

just a friendly heads up

the cocaine you took just before is making you insane...

and most importantly.. never underestimate your opponent  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #368 on: August 29, 2011, 12:05:01 AM »
and by the way! so its understood,, im not nordic never been nordic and nevr will be nordic,, i just will nto stand for this mother fuckin corrupt moderator trying to put bad name on the best supplier in the industry,, the reason i am behind nordic 100% is because he is a known proven many years up to par highest quality products around ,, to say his hgh is weak is a lie,, both npc and ifbb are on it ,, this is straight out lie to say his products are not good because they are superb!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #369 on: August 29, 2011, 12:16:20 AM »
Damn, gh15 is no balonie tonight! :o

Thanks for the mention too! Plenty of liars in the magazines and boardings. No reason for me to try pulling that angle. Lots of liars here digging themselves graves.... careful, fellas. It's not wise to test fate.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #370 on: August 29, 2011, 12:25:42 AM »
Alex getting very worried that law enforcement might be called about his stash of gear he bought illegally that he's so proud of

whitewidow

« Reply #371 on: August 29, 2011, 03:35:02 AM »
lol whitewidow... i wouldn't risk it...................... ........................ .......

just a friendly heads up

lol-I KNOW BOARD OWNERS WHO KNOW THE LOW-DOWN ON THIS CLOWN. I'll take a risk against this fugazi. Like I said I am not scared and most important I am way smarter than you think. He can't fade me! maybe he could rat out goran but its a fact that was more nordics doing. as goran and nordic hate each other. I hate goran myself but these guys ratted on him. this gh15 and nordic are rats he admitted it when he said he took down goran. I have been investigating gh15 for awhile now talking with board owners and I know the deal! I know exactly where all his posts are coming from! I am not scared why should I be I do not even do anything illegal like these clowns do!

I am not going to post everything I know about gh15 that would be stupid. You guys can think what you want about me but truth is I know board owners and they have the info I needed I have his gimmick account and guess what it matches with this gh15 account. Since I know the bozos behind this gh15 account the last thing I would ever be is scared! Only people who scare me are the boys from juarez and if you know the jaurez 7 boys you would fear them too. Im cool with them but at any time they can turn on you and those are the only guys I fear in the world!anybody else is small time to me.

Ive never seen gh15 put my name up and thats because he does not know it! I am to smart trust me this bozo cant fade me! Ill be around for years!Tomorrow I will check with a few guys and if nordic is still way behind I will put him up on a probation stickey since he is not broke he does have money to pay people back. we will see what happens! If I were GH15 I would be very careful how he talks to people, he has no idea who someone could be or who they know! when you have been posting for 10 years you tend to know plenty of board owners. I know for a fact gh15 is a rat! like he said he ratted on goran him and nordic did. I think it was more nordic but look how he takes credit. That is not really even how that board went down! the dea had been watching that site forever!nordic probably gave the dea an annonymous tip but that is not what took the board down! greed is what took that board down!plus a little operation called operation raw deal so if you have any balls make your move gh15 or stfu! stop acting like you are a somebody expose me please! You know damn well you have no info on me! I am much smarter than you think buddy.

whitewidow

« Reply #372 on: August 29, 2011, 03:37:41 AM »
Damn, gh15 is no balonie tonight! :o

Thanks for the mention too! Plenty of liars in the magazines and boardings. No reason for me to try pulling that angle. Lots of liars here digging themselves graves.... careful, fellas. It's not wise to test fate.

actuyally he is more balonie than ever! just a fake! confirmed by many board owners

whitewidow

« Reply #373 on: August 29, 2011, 03:39:33 AM »
lol how did you retards come up with gh15 = alex23  ???

just like how some people think i'm gh15's gimmick lol..

some people really amaze me

::) ::)

very easy buddy. especially when you know board owners. this is an obvious 2 person gimmick. alex is def in on it!

whitewidow

« Reply #374 on: August 29, 2011, 03:41:44 AM »

just a friendly heads up

He has know real info on me! he mightr post some make believe bullshit but the way my system is set-up nobody can find out who I am!