Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 115085 times)

w8m8

Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #300 on: August 28, 2011, 04:21:03 AM »

you got w2 who kiss ass to them both ,,why? just because she either get hook ups or she herself a remailer,, ill be very surprized if she is the administrator on steroidmass.com like i keep hearing because i am highly worshipped over any steroid boarding with out even being on them,, we wil see

gh15 approved

LOL .. I'm kissing ass , getting hook-ups , and I'm the admin of steroidmass   :o

oh dear ... really ? .. gh15 you are a total farce ... you have exceeded the lengths of just being a joke .. you are now into the realm of LUNACY

days ago I told you that you were making yourself look stupid ...

the indian pillowshmock is confirmed now of being the drug dealer form india euroman,, confirmed individualy by 2 sources 2 SOURCES

25 DAYS!

2 recieved quite a few more to go!  you left too much information about your life on internet ,, too much on bodyofscience and way too much on getbig,, and in both places im worshipped i didnt even have to bribe anyone retard,,

2 5 d a y s

gh15 approved

but now it's too late  ... this post ^ .. is so retartedly incorrect it is LAUGHABLE .. I don't know what you can possibly think you are accomplishing .. but I know for certain .. you are not who or what you want people to think you are .. and this thread alone shows that

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #301 on: August 28, 2011, 04:27:11 AM »
what im accomplishing is a prime example of what will be done to a source who is not performing,, and pillow wil be an example,, but dont you worry he is starting to fulfil orders he is not dumb,, he knows last thing he need is reality check,,

and if i was alex33 it would have been proven long ago,, my name been said here million times yet you are in the shitter since you cant pin point and thats frastrating

unlike w2 who chaded matt c with her balonie,, i aint no matt c ,, im harsh ,, im cold,, and im very very brutal when it comes to me getting my ways,, so you sit and play while in reality the cult is working the way i want it to ,, all dandy in portugal and india now days until i decide diffrently

25 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2011, 04:32:11 AM »
does trhis look to you like a joke?

Hi,

I know you have never heard of me but I would be grateful if you could answer two questions for me:

1.  Can you point me in the right direction to find your bible? Link?  It is the reason I have joined this forum, they are talking about it in my gym here in South Wales, UK!!

2. This is a question about HGH and acromegaly.  I was taking 5ius every other day and caused acromegaly to both of my elecranons.  It has stopped now since I have stopped the HGH (so I know that there is no other underlying condition), however, I was very, very suprised that this low dose caused acromegaly.  Could it have been the type of HGH?  I was using getropin (cheap & chinese).  Could it be that I am just very sensitive?

I would appreciate it if you would take the time to answer.

Thanks
Tricepinjury
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2011, 04:32:59 AM »
or maybe this,,

Gh15 , hate to be bothering , so i ll make it short
truth is i ve been learning from you for a long time and i did learn a lot thank you
what really happens to me is that im turning 20 , im a former obese i grew up as a ugly fatty so i suffered a lot about and i seem to gain fat pretty fast these days, have been trying among the years all kinds of diet , from paleo stuff to carb cycling , so in order to keep my bf at sensible % my muscle gains on the last year were pretty pathetic , im doing that intermittent fasting stuff for awhile
I wanna be bigger , and bigger , im at 15%bf and 180lbs lots of loose skin.. back in time i took once some superdrols for cutting and i regret it every single day
What drugs should i hypothetically go for a descent bulk phase limiting my fat gains or even losing some fat ? should i quit IF diet ? I really want know your feed back bout those Fasting diets ..
Sorry bother again
God Bless you
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2011, 04:34:31 AM »
or maybe even this,,

Hey gh15 when will you make the thread for the more 'poor' people ? here in belgium live is verry expensive!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2011, 04:35:21 AM »
or maybe this you fuckin scambag source

Jusup Wilkosz, I want to look like him, I have the same frame and what not, what do I need to do?
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2011, 04:39:18 AM »
and this you fuckin no body ,, how about this?

Thank you for showing us the light!!! Your bible has opened my eyes and showed me the way! Pupil for life right here!!!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2011, 04:40:23 AM »
and this you scam source ,,what about this?

Hello god of hormones,

i ordered some gear from europharma and did not received it. The order shipped on 17.july... I wrote to him an email but i havent received any reply yet.. i hope he will do something, the gear was good... i live in slovenia, eu..

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2011, 04:41:16 AM »

Just exactly what would it take for me to order test, tren and GH for a month? $$$$$$$$$

I have two settlements coming and I'm ready to go again. I'm a lifetime BB'r. '

Should I just start with Test and Tren first to get back in the groove? I had to take about 8 months off just for the law suits. Still have 17" arms at 5'6" tall. Bodyfat is at 11%

Ready to Rock. Have a Paypal acct. and can do whatever.
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2011, 04:47:03 AM »
that fuckin whore thikning im some alex33 ,, lol you fuckin morons i am god of hormones with ONE SINGLE SENTENCE i can erase someones career in the hormone industry ,, ONE FUCKIN SENTENCE,, your luck is that i am GOOD GOD ,, i have compassion ,, i have justic in my head and bravness in my heart,, i can post here another 200 pms just from this last 2 months!

she think im some matt c she can balonie with ,, fuckin foolish whore,, and she pm me too! quite few times with questions and regards,,

I WANT EUROMAN TO OPERATE EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVLY if he cant GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CULT,, period

im glad you took my advice and started to work on it ,, i will be updated form my elfs about how it goes

25 days is my aultimatum i want 80-90 % orders reship or arriving ,, i dont care who wife is what your legal business is which i can bring down EASILY TOO,,

trust me felas on every pm of question i get pm of information about fellas from the cult,, and good current information ,, i have so many pms i cant even read them all and emails forget about it ,, so dotn thikn that just because i dont show it all to you its not arriving,, sensetive info i keep to myself and youll never see it here but im well aware of it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2011, 05:18:51 AM »
that fuckin whore thikning im some alex33

she think im some matt c she can balonie with ,, fuckin foolish whore,, and she pm me too! quite few times with questions and regards,,

gh15 approved

multiple post meltdown  :D

You melted so hard you felt the need to call me a whore  LOLOLOLOLOLOL ... awwwww that was mean  :-* ..  right there shows how stupid you are in all things that need a fraction of common sense

Post the pm's you phony fuckwit  :D

If I ever needed to ask anyone anything I have my own most excellent resource for all things I need TRUTH on .. and you sir are a FRAUD .. a MENTAL CASE who can google and read up on steroids ... making up all kinds of filler to have the children who don't know better continue to think you are somebody

fuck off you idiot ... calling me names and melting like ice cream shows you to be the gimmick you are

IF PT was Euroman .. he would have held up all orders to fuck with you for the fun of it .. you are ignorant .. the fact that your customers are getting packages they ordered does NOT mean you know a fucking thing about who is who ... RETARD I told you that you would be back with that spin and claim it was you who made it happen  ;D

POST UP THE PM's I SENT YOU .. I'LL GIVE YOU 1 HOUR ( that should be enough time to doctor some up if you can ) .. YOU ARE A LIAR and a SHAM

tick tock :-*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2011, 05:28:02 AM »

here whore,, you got new mission in life now...to find who is the pro behind gh15,, which you will fail and I LOVE IT! i was smart ,, but if you look into your female friends over there ONE of them know who i am ,,i NEVER LIE ,, get it in  your indian head

http://www.thermolife.com/forum/f23/ron-question-2565/

Can you read this conversation and address this subject please ?

I would like your opinions / thoughts  please .

Thank you .

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2011, 05:30:18 AM »
how about this ,,,it is longer one....

Dante is selling this by saying it's "whey free" ?

Miceller Casein ?  ( made in my cellar ? )

Isn't this just another way to get the money from folks who don't know better ?

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=73

Micellar Casein is derived from milk protein isolate.  The process of extraction is a natural and gental removal of all whey protein peptides, which leaves you with a pure Micellar Casein.  Micellar Casein is a newer protein product, the process of manufacturing is only a few years old.  You will not see many big name manufacturers using this product, mainly because it hurts their bottom line (too expensive).  This protein powder can be considered the best of the best and the purest when coming to caseinate proteins.

http://www.thermolife.com/forum/f23/ron-question-2565/
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2011, 05:33:35 AM »
you dont get it ,, im TRULY god of hormones,, i dont just come here to play ,, i am the real deal ,, no wizard of oz no balonie macaronie,, no alex33 i got many pms from him too,, i dont post everything i get ,, i post maybe 1/10! of the pms i get and none of the emails!

i have created such a huge name out of gh15 that i get pms from actual fellas before they going to the pro card competition to advice them on final thing after!!! they already in final few days!! they apprieciate what i say so much that they ask me for last minute advice BEFORE they get pro card,, and the last one just got pro card and you alllllll know who it is ,, do i show it? no i dont,, i have more common sense than youll ever have,, while you play with matt c balonie im the real deal ,,

meltdown no meltdown i dont care about a thing aside from my pupils becoming the BEST BODYBUILDERS period,, and they are and will

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2011, 05:41:34 AM »
here whore,, you got new mission in life now...to find who is the pro behind gh15,, which you will fail and I LOVE IT! i was smart ,, but if you look into your female friends over there ONE of them know who i am ,,i NEVER LIE ,, get it in  your indian head

now I'm indian too ? LOL

that's one PM ( edit 2 pm's .. neither were within your grasp to respond to which was my goal )  .. good boy
you neglect to say that you backed away from making any comment ... and that's because you didn't have a clue on how to have any logical discussion regarding the subject matter .. the lack of reply answered my query LOL .. see what I did there ?

FOOL

;D keep calling me names and show how immature you are .. you do lie .. and if you really think anyone ( except the youngsters who are blind to the whole game ) is believing that you are a pro that has any worth you are totally delusional ... you could prove who you are .. and you won't because you know that you are a nobody that needs to feed off the sheep who fall for your nonsense filled fairytale

You are a dealer .. you make money off others who pm you for supplies .. I remember that Ret was marking up prices two-fold .. so his pockets were filling off others who had no clue .. without a doubt you are here to do the same  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2011, 05:50:41 AM »
so now in one sentence you put down one of the greatest sources ever and god of hormones itself,, lovely young woman you are,, i do not answer even 1/5 of the pms i get,, i dont have the time to go into every one and answer in detail i alwys try to but its just too many pms ,, as simple as that,, secodnly ret is a good hall of famer survived lots and lots of enemies and responsible for MANY competetive bodybuild around the world nto only in americana but all over the world,, he contributed a lot to bodybuild along the years and he himself is a bodybuilder....so he walk the walk and talk the talk which is a plus

and thats 2 pms !

again i have constant pms from profesionals ,, the asian sensation ,, namat all pm me me,, other both pm and email under gimick and under their names,, including many top amatuers,, they do it because i been ther eand dont that very easy to see and know if you actualy been there

another thing that is bad with me which is actualy good when you think about it....

im so lazy that i dont even delete pms many times,, i just dont do it sometimes i did but mostly i dont,, it all sit there lol so its easy to go and find who pm what,, as simple as that,,

now if i was a kido i woudl be now saying....MELTDOWN YOU ARE OWNED ,, BLA BLEE BLA BLOO ,, the diff is im not a kido and i dont give a flying fuck about owning and baloning ,, i am here for my pupils,, and mu pupils are not only  from getbig.com they are from many many other boardings and other places around the world other than americana ,,

they know im harsh but they also know i have good heart and they know my style ,, they like it ,, if you dont...just dont read gh15 : )

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2011, 05:55:25 AM »
and! ,, for the next 25 days you are all indians to me,, everyone in this postings is indian no matter who you are you are a fuckin indian
lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2011, 05:59:10 AM »

waaaa waaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa

gh15 approved

FOOL

You are a dealer .. you make money off others who pm you for supplies .. 8)

You lowered yourself to be gutter scum when you resorted to calling me a whore .... any man with self respect who is here out the goodness of his heart to help his "pupils" and is a professional in any field would not do that

you have an agenda .. to make money off people who will go through YOU for what they want

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2011, 06:03:41 AM »
any woman is a whore to me ,, you shoudl know it by now,,

from this moment on...

any woman who write in this tread is a whore,, and any male is indian ,, infact any woman who write in this tread is an indian whore,, and the man is still indian and not the one who fight the cowboys but the one who play the flute when the snake dance,,indiana jons style indian

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2011, 06:05:21 AM »
PillowTalk, if I suck your cock as W8M8 has been doing, will you send me some of those sweet Testovirons?

w8m8

« Reply #320 on: August 28, 2011, 06:16:53 AM »
any woman is a whore to me 

gh15 approved

that's not surprising to me .. I would expect nothing more from someone who needs to feel like a god

please continue to show how immature and ignorant you are

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #321 on: August 28, 2011, 06:57:19 AM »
PillowTalk, if I suck your cock as W8M8 has been doing, will you send me some of those sweet Testovirons?

If you can tell me who that is (in your avatar) slamming his bass, in to the stage, what stage it was, & the date.
Sure.

Oh, & gimmick boy, you have NO idea how far back W8M8, & I go.

Tick - tock.................... ..

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #322 on: August 28, 2011, 07:07:54 AM »
what im accomplishing is a prime example of what will be done to a source who is not performing,, and pillow wil be an example,,

25 days

gh15 approved

Oooooh look, you forgot that your English, is sposed to be shit while posting under this gimmick  ::)
Dropped the ball there Alice  :D

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #323 on: August 28, 2011, 07:24:47 AM »
gh-fagteen, god of cock sucking, if i am a narco dealer then take me down. i dare you. fucktard. dumb schmuck. pussy ass bitch.

Swlabr

« Reply #324 on: August 28, 2011, 09:54:01 AM »
If you can tell me who that is (in your avatar) slamming his bass, in to the stage, what stage it was, & the date.
Sure.

Oh, & gimmick boy, you have NO idea how far back W8M8, & I go.

Tick - tock.................... ..

PT

It's The Clash's bassist, Paul Simonon. The Palladium. 21/09/1979.    ;)