Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 115166 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #275 on: August 27, 2011, 01:28:04 AM »
I would lick W8M8'S vagine

Will, I have a theory that most of the little boys who post here, would love to get whipped into submission, tied up, ball gag in mouth, & strap-on fucked by W8M8  :o

Now that would be a W8M8, owning of the kind most here would like get ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: August 27, 2011, 01:42:24 AM »
Will the real GH-fag-teen, please stop forward.......
This is 27 days later.

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #277 on: August 27, 2011, 01:44:10 AM »
I would lick W8M8'S vagine

Only after she's done with the strap on.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: August 27, 2011, 01:48:29 AM »
Don't fuck around with GH-fag-teen, here is what he has done to my part of Andheri  :o
I am just waiting for the earthquake in the Arabian sea, followed by a mega-tsunami  ;D

BE WARNED!! DO NOT TEASE HIM, HE WILL DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY..........

PT APPROVED
Growth/noob loves me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2011, 01:50:52 AM »
leaving in india is punishment by itself retard,,

26 days

i do hear though that you answer emails,, good good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2011, 02:01:46 AM »
leaving in india is punishment by itself retard,,

26 days

i do hear though that you answer emails,, good good

gh15 approved

When you have cashola, anywhere is a good place to live ;)
Although, the God of hormone has called in Thor, & flooded my street, I am now actually scared  ::)

That White car on the right side of the road (just above center of pic) is up to the top of the wheel arches in water.
I had no idea that you & Thor, were that tight. I will not tease you/pull your hair anymore, I promise, well maybe just a little  ;)

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2011, 05:49:38 AM »

THE EXOTICA OF BODYBUILD,, we dont use this igf crap ya fuckin moron ,, the ones of us who use it get it directly from gropep,,

gh15 approved

Get an 'Oxford English' out & look up "contradiction" will you, old chasp.

"We don't use this IGF1 crap you fucking moron, but when we do, we get it from gropep"  ???

Do you even use your brain when you post?? or is it auto-pilot...
God of hormone, just not comprehension, skills  ::)

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #282 on: August 27, 2011, 07:04:26 AM »
Only after she's done with the strap on.

I have only ever used it on the girls that ask me to

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: August 27, 2011, 07:24:01 AM »
I have only ever used it on the girls that ask me to

Any pics, mpeg vids?? :P  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #284 on: August 27, 2011, 07:38:34 AM »
Any pics, mpeg vids?? :P  :-*

PT

I suggested it once and she nearly had a panic attack ... she was one of a few that wanted the experience but wanted to keep her curiosity top secret .. lol .. there's this stupid idea in some girls heads they magically turn into a lesbian forever if anyone finds out they've played a double header in the girls league  8) ... silly girls .. limiting themselves like that when the world could be their oyster  ;)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: August 27, 2011, 07:42:31 AM »
I suggested it once and she nearly had a panic attack ... she was one of a few that wanted the experience but wanted to keep her curiosity top secret .. lol .. there's this stupid idea in some girls heads they magically turn into a lesbian forever if anyone finds out they've played a double header in the girls league  8) ... silly girls .. limiting themselves like that when the world could be their oyster  ;)

Yeah, we I have met one or two like that  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #286 on: August 27, 2011, 07:55:42 AM »
dorian cock sucker,, gh15 was never a gimick,,this is the worst problem to face ..you wish it was but it is not,, so drug dealer like you and like few others here that sit and are involved in narcotics and just sit quietly on computer all day long from transaction to transaction ...should know and do know gh15 is no gimick ,, no share account,, no share nothing,,

one account ,, one individual,,

gh15 approved
go fuck yourself dickhead. i dont sell anything. yes im online in the middle of the day or late night. you are one to talk about being online all day. sheesh. no narcos here dickface.

its nice you can hide behind your keyboard and accuse people of shit with no backup. prove to me, show me and getbig that i am a narco dealer. you cant and you wont. btw, Dorian was better. bring me down all powerful cock sucker.

w8m8

« Reply #287 on: August 27, 2011, 07:57:45 AM »
go fuck yourself dickhead. i dont sell anything. yes im online in the middle of the day or late night. you are one to talk about being online all day. sheesh. no narcos here dickface.

its nice you can hide behind your keyboard and accuse people of shit with no backup. prove to me, show me and getbig that i am a narco dealer. you cant and you wont. btw, Dorian was better. bring me down all powerful cock sucker.

LOL .. pay no mind to the man behind the curtain .. he's only there to add sound effects

newmom

« Reply #288 on: August 27, 2011, 02:48:33 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #290 on: August 27, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »
you got 2 drug dealer in this tread,, neither one of them ever EVER steped on stage!

1 euroman
2 that cock sucker deltamaggots,,

both hate gh15 with passion for gh15 hurt their business greatly ,, you got w2 who kiss ass to them both ,,why? just because she either get hook ups or she herself a remailer,, ill be very surprized if she is the administrator on steroidmass.com like i keep hearing because i am highly worshipped over any steroid boarding with out even being on them,, we wil see

in any case,, gropep igf is used by some! but the cost on it is very high and it is much more common to use high doses hgh because it works unlike igf which unless for high cost from gropep and! kept in high condition at all time ALL TIMES,, it just doesnt deliver,, igf only works when it is really IGF...and if that drug dealer cock sucker read the bible he would see...that i talked about it multiple times,,

it doesnt matter anyway ...he probably will go down just for this balonie he is doing here with out connection to wether he deliver or not,, but i give him my mercy to deliver

25 days and there is no curtain and no wizard of oz....maybe wizard of a diff kind,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

« Reply #291 on: August 27, 2011, 06:41:50 PM »
Ohhhh you to ?  :D

she ain't ugly. She has BOOOBIESSSSSSSSS

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #292 on: August 27, 2011, 10:34:35 PM »
you got 2 drug dealer in this tread,, neither one of them ever EVER steped on stage!

1 euroman
2 that cock sucker deltamaggots,,

both hate gh15 with passion for gh15 hurt their business greatly ,, you got w2 who kiss ass to them both ,,why? just because she either get hook ups or she herself a remailer,, ill be very surprized if she is the administrator on steroidmass.com like i keep hearing because i am highly worshipped over any steroid boarding with out even being on them,, we wil see

in any case,, gropep igf is used by some! but the cost on it is very high and it is much more common to use high doses hgh because it works unlike igf which unless for high cost from gropep and! kept in high condition at all time ALL TIMES,, it just doesnt deliver,, igf only works when it is really IGF...and if that drug dealer cock sucker read the bible he would see...that i talked about it multiple times,,

it doesnt matter anyway ...he probably will go down just for this balonie he is doing here with out connection to wether he deliver or not,, but i give him my mercy to deliver

25 days and there is no curtain and no wizard of oz....maybe wizard of a diff kind,,

gh15 approved
i dont, have never and will never sell any narco drugs period. in my business i couldnt if i wanted to. its like that. so you failed again.

i know how you hate the narco shit so bring me down you fuck. like arnold said in predator "im here, kill me now. do it, kill me"!

come on bitch boy. bring down my narco selling. you cant cuz i dont. im not a member of any other bb boards either so again, you fail. bitch boy gh-fagteen.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: August 28, 2011, 12:34:05 AM »
x2

You wan to see W8M8, having sex with another girl?? why do both those scenarios give me an erection  ???
1. Thinking of x2 women loving on each other.

2. Another women thinking that it's that hot, she wants to watch also.

Do we have any Freudian wannabees, in the house that can beak down this 'psycho sexual conditioning' that I seem to be hard wired with.
I would not mind a technical explanation  ;D
Back in a while, just need to go & twist x1 off, the image of RM, getting off on watching W8M8, fucking another girl is all a bit much on a Sun afternoon. :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: August 28, 2011, 12:57:43 AM »
These are just a few of the posts that are from these (this thread alone) last few pages. Is it just me, or can any-one else taste the megalomania??
"I am God of hormones - I created this cult - this is my cult - I will destroy you - I am highly worshiped on other boards" ect.......
What a fucking douche!! Lord knows what I would find if I went back over his last 100 post history  ::)

This can NOT be ANY ex-pro behind this account, end of intrigue..........

i swear to god,, 27 days ,, and then im cutting you so bad you will be sorry to ever step in the thunderdome,, emmebr my words,

dont ever tease gh15 ,, NEVER EVER tease gh15 ,, i know everything in my cult to the t ,, i made this cult ,, dont ever tease me

and i want you to behave too because you are getting on my nerves

gh15 approved

take your sandals off the feet for you talking to god of hormones ,, maybe you can demonstrate to the cult what have you done since your first posting here in the thunderdome,,

show my cult how you helped ,, how you contributed,,

you are not talking here to indian buddy of yours,,you are talking to much much worse,,

and it is  very important you understand

whitewidow

mike aneld

ron heris,,

wil go down ,, i never say when ,, but i never forget what i promise,,

in time ,, in time

gh15 approved

now what i want usualy happen as i said befoe i gave goran few warnings i dont like to give few warnings,, and  my head never cut off ,, when you see me its too late for you ,,

once again ,, i dont hav etime for the balonie form ginmick and w8 which doesnt know much about what she talk about when it comes to euroman,, i have cult to run ,, and as i said before

...it wil be when GOD OF HORMONES want it to be ,,

like with goran! i will drag your ass back to americana and make you a symbol for everyone to see,,

now if you think you can do any damage to me ...i chalenge you to try ,, first verify who i am ,, since w8 would sell her pussy free of charge to know who i am and she cant and she dont know...like no one else on here...its a big problem!

so when someone knows someobody and that somebody doesnt knwo them ...the way to the buttom of a cell is much much closer than you think

im not playing a game ,, i really not

i care about one thing

the deadline i puit here

27 days

gh15 approved

the place whee i come from you go back to take tyhe weak even at a risk of losing life,,

gh15 approved

ill be very surprized if she is the administrator on steroidmass.com like i keep hearing because i am highly worshipped over any steroid boarding with out even being on them,, we wil see

gh15 approved

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

whitewidow

« Reply #295 on: August 28, 2011, 01:40:49 AM »
I thnik protein powders or rtd's are crap but if you are in a hurry and its a RTD or nothing I would take the RTD. If you have time eat some real food. It also depends on how many calories and protein you are trying to take in. You can only cook so much. A shake wont hurt here or there in fact there are some great recipes for makeing a killer protein shake. You can add granola,yogurt, a little peanut butter great for bulking. I wouldnt be to concerned with a permanent destroyed midsection just take it easy and dont make it a habit to drink them everyday. Food is always number#1. like I said sometimes when your done working out and have to go back to work or pick up the kids a RTD is the only answer.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #296 on: August 28, 2011, 02:12:04 AM »
the indian pillowshmock is confirmed now of being the drug dealer form india euroman,, confirmed individualy by 2 sources 2 SOURCES

25 DAYS!

2 recieved quite a few more to go!  you left too much information about your life on internet ,, too much on bodyofscience and way too much on getbig,, and in both places im worshipped i didnt even have to bribe anyone retard,,

2 5 d a y s

gh15 approved

fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: August 28, 2011, 02:48:53 AM »
hey EuroMan pillowtalk

instead of spending your time here with your worthless posts and all other bullshit you say over here.. GET BUSY ON YOUR FUCKING ORDERS RETARD

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #298 on: August 28, 2011, 03:17:59 AM »
hey EuroMan pillowtalk

instead of spending your time here with your worthless posts and all other bullshit you say over here.. GET BUSY ON YOUR FUCKING ORDERS RETARD

Hi GH-fag-teen  fat-Alice :D

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: August 28, 2011, 03:23:27 AM »
the indian pillowshmock is confirmed now of being the drug dealer form india euroman,, confirmed individualy by 2 sources 2 SOURCES

25 DAYS!

2 recieved quite a few more to go!  you left too much information about your life on internet ,, too much on bodyofscience and way too much on getbig,, and in both places im worshipped i didnt even have to bribe anyone retard,,

2 5 d a y s

gh15 approved

Sure you did fat-Alice, sure you did  ::) There are people here who A. Know who I am &  B. What I do for a living  ;D
Have we said that A. your Gimmicks are getting boring & B. You are a fucking spastic  ???

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me