Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 115383 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: GH15 "Nasser" & yateS
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2011, 11:46:04 AM »
those pics are the worst of yates vs the best of nasser,,,,, i cant be arsed to go hunting around for hundreds of pics, but ive attached one from same show

also, the vids tell a different story

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2011, 11:48:24 AM »
couple more

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »
Nasser >> Dorian.
It's obvious

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »
you need to pull the towel from over your eyes!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2011, 12:21:04 PM »
Now you are getting into the exotica of BB'ing, not sure this fucking clown will be able to keep up ;)
Trenbalone, Equapoise, & GH, seem to make his one trick pony show ::)

PT

the exotica of bodybuild eh? you scam dealer ,, THE EXOTICA OF BODYBUILD,, we dont use this igf crap ya fuckin moron ,, the ones of us who use it get it directly from gropep,,we use BOATLOAD OF HGH

ghrb,, ifg with balls stimulation enzyme,, fucking lair scambaf piece of shit,,

trenbolona ace and equipona along with hgh are the most important hormones in bodybuild!,, ofcourse you need to havbe high quality legit hormones to know it,, this scambag dealer will never have one,, he is filth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2011, 12:24:01 PM »
Yeah, because you have never done that before, huh??
Am I the only one who finds the words, trick, one & Pony, come to mind real easy with this clown of epic proportions, a clown of epic proportions even by GetBIG standards.

& he has been here for 10 years?? no one has chased him off the board Squadfather style??
Fuck me................

PT approved

no one can ,, NOTICE the following,, fellas are not stupid ,, morons like yourself come and go ,, they alwys come to haev a gain ,, now you came to save your skin which you have 28 days to do ....so insted of chat chat get to work,,

im too big on you friend,,this is your main problem ,, im just too big on you ,, you will ruin the source euroman name in the cult ,, wait and see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2011, 12:30:50 PM »
Yet even in 97 Yates won with perfect scores, lol, what a joke.  How can anyone claim there are no flaws in judging.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2011, 12:31:06 PM »
Either in a few mins, or later tomorrow, perhaps next week ::)

What a fucking idiota,, testosterona,, equapina,, insulina,, no bodbuild from 60 yeasr last,, had MrO since thse UG drugs in system  :-X
learn to speak fucking English. Oh brother. & people on here take this prick for real  ??? how gullible the masses have become, I blame the TV & Hollyweird movies.

PT approved

stinky indians with smelly clothes and smelly good have no say in anything,, they sit in stinky third world country wish they could be in americana and live the good life,, but they are good in one thing!,, they are good in collecting money with out delivering ,, they are good in promising promises,, they are good in doing the money scam the african fellas from kenya do through emails,,

you give indians a great name i must tell you ,,

you fuckin sand brownie ,, not only you understand every word i write but ! i have create a all dialect of words and prnounciation in the cult,, take your sandals off the feet for you talking to god of hormones ,, maybe you can demonstrate to the cult what have you done since your first posting here in the thunderdome,,

show the cult how you helped ,, how you contributed,,

28 days euroman ,, im bringing you down after that i swear to your stinky buddah ,, you will go down ,, i know your style of writing from arguing the russians on body of science,, i have lots of info about locations you operate from ,, the indian goverment want to do good with americana ,, you wil go down ,, first thing will be to eliminate you as a source,, second thing wil be to go for something much more precious,,

relax,, take your pride in ,, and big breath ,,

you are not talking here to indian buddy of yours,,you are talking to much much worse,,

and it is  very important you understand

whitewidow

mike aneld

ron heris,,

wil go down ,, i never say when ,, but i never forget what i promise,,

in time ,, in time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Juruth

• Getbig III
gh15 Sweet On Jean-Claude?
« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2011, 12:45:27 PM »
gh15 has been gushing over Van Damme. Referred to Jean-Claude as a "wet dream". Also mentioned that he was "very good".

chess315

« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »
i will do somethign ,, maybe few treads ,, i mainly want to do something for the fellas with out much money ,, the ones in diff countries that dont have all the money that americanos have ,, i will shed light on everything though ,, from what to eat to what products to the t

gh15 approved
in and waiting for this one :)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #235 on: August 26, 2011, 02:54:45 AM »

the exotica of bodybuild eh? you scam dealer ,, THE EXOTICA OF BODYBUILD,, we dont use this igf crap ya fuckin moron ,, the ones of us who use it get it directly from gropep,,we use BOATLOAD OF HGH

ghrb,, ifg with balls stimulation enzyme,, fucking lair scambaf piece of shit,,

trenbolona ace and equipona along with hgh are the most important hormones in bodybuild!,, ofcourse you need to havbe high quality legit hormones to know it,, this scambag dealer will never have one,, he is filth

gh15 approved

NO IGF1, huh?? so GH & Slin in your blood & you are not using IGF1 to grow LBM, sure!! How stupid of me. ::)
Trenbalone & Equapoise (high doses) & some GH 15iu min, yeah got it!!

I am glad I spent years on no more than x1gm a week, see I still have my health (touch wood) in tact.
If you are the great Nasser (God of hormone) you will know what I am talkinig about. ;)
I bet your insides are a fucking carwreck, good luck with that.......

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #236 on: August 26, 2011, 05:12:58 AM »
NO IGF1, huh?? so GH & Slin in your blood & you are not using IGF1 to grow LBM, sure!! How stupid of me. ::)
Trenbalone & Equapoise (high doses) & some GH 15iu min, yeah got it!!

I am glad I spent years on no more than x1gm a week, see I still have my health (touch wood) in tact.
If you are the great Nasser (God of hormone) you will know what I am talkinig about. ;)
I bet your insides are a fucking carwreck, good luck with that.......

PT approved

fella,, you are a letargic look person ,, in every picture of you you look tired and washed up and you dont even sit at 100kg....your muscle is maybe at 80kg of lean muscle IF!,, dont you get it that no one here will listen to your balonie?

you look like a drug addict,, that been to more than hormones....GYM RAT THAT BEEN TO MUCH MORE THAN ONLY HORMONES,,

no we do not use igf...we use mega dose hgh and insulina,, learn your bodybuild

if you really knew anything about bodybuild you would know that supplments is bunch of balonie,, all my pupils already know it and follow it,,

bodybuild =

lots of hgh high doses

sadly lots of insulina now day

VERY high level of aas in the blood to develop the new cells hgh created....

this is how you  grow to 260lb 6% mr wanna be,,

i do not like fellas who dont know what they talk about ,, i really dont,, if you come to me with bodybuild espcialy high level,, 1. DO NOT LIE ,, you cant lie to me doesnt work on me,, why? bodybuild is my job! 2. have some respect and use less curse words,, 3. dont pretend the best aas are not in the blood consistantly ...becaue they are,,

you know where you get truly natural ? i will tell you ,, with 10 meals a day of clean food and few cycles of halodrol lol and bunch load of creatine 30 grams a day ....you get to be 165lb  6 % bodyfat at 5'10!  yes yes you heard me right! ,, with all the protien powder weight gainer balonie creatine bulshit and vitamin flinstrons ,, all of that and naturaly to be shredded you will have to get down to

1 6 5 lb 5'10 and even then! you will be 5-6 % and not less,, usualy 6% only dry!

so this is reality in your face

stop lieing ,, i hate liars,, i changed this cult inorder to have less liars in it ,, do not expet me to be nice to fellas who lie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: August 26, 2011, 05:57:45 AM »
fella,, you are a letargic look person ,, in every picture of you you look tired and washed up and you dont even sit at 100kg....your muscle is maybe at 80kg of lean muscle IF!,, dont you get it that no one here will listen to your balonie?

you look like a drug addict,, that been to more than hormones....GYM RAT THAT BEEN TO MUCH MORE THAN ONLY HORMONES,,

no we do not use igf...we use mega dose hgh and insulina,, learn your bodybuild

if you really knew anything about bodybuild you would know that supplments is bunch of balonie,, all my pupils already know it and follow it,,

bodybuild =

lots of hgh high doses

sadly lots of insulina now day

VERY high level of aas in the blood to develop the new cells hgh created....

this is how you  grow to 260lb 6% mr wanna be,,

i do not like fellas who dont know what they talk about ,, i really dont,, if you come to me with bodybuild espcialy high level,, 1. DO NOT LIE ,, you cant lie to me doesnt work on me,, why? bodybuild is my job! 2. have some respect and use less curse words,, 3. dont pretend the best aas are not in the blood consistantly ...becaue they are,,

you know where you get truly natural ? i will tell you ,, with 10 meals a day of clean food and few cycles of halodrol lol and bunch load of creatine 30 grams a day ....you get to be 165lb  6 % bodyfat at 5'10!  yes yes you heard me right! ,, with all the protien powder weight gainer balonie creatine bulshit and vitamin flinstrons ,, all of that and naturaly to be shredded you will have to get down to

1 6 5 lb 5'10 and even then! you will be 5-6 % and not less,, usualy 6% only dry!

so this is reality in your face

stop lieing ,, i hate liars,, i changed this cult inorder to have less liars in it ,, do not expet me to be nice to fellas who lie

gh15 approved
Yeah, yeah, I looked washe out, I am a junkie, etc..
Blah fucking, blah , don't I will cry in a min  :'(
I have a (natural) sun-tan in most of the pics on here. Fucking prick.  ;D

You put GH & Slin in & guess what, you are using IGF1, as your body puts out a spike of IGF1 when you combine GH/Slin.
But you knew that, oh God of hormones.

Who is lying, & what about. I don't understand most of what you post.
You might want to master English, or do your pupils get a special 'translation engine app' that turns your posts into intelligible English.

You get more & more, strange with every post.
High doses of Trenbalone, GH & Slin, fucking good luck with that mate.
Oh, & I will fucking swear as much as I fucking like you kunt. ;)

I would love to meet you over here, with your pathetic internets behaviour, threatening people. ::)
Wanker. :-*

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: August 26, 2011, 06:08:14 AM »
Here I am looking super washed out, yeah I had been on the rock/pipe for about 12 weeks here  ::)
The wife has just woken up, ignore her.

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2011, 06:11:13 AM »
Here is the wife after she had been at the meth for about x6 months ::)
We are a right mess the pair of us, as you can clearly see.

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2011, 06:48:35 AM »
wife is ugly just not into indian fellas ,, you are a mess,,you look letargic in every damn picture,, not only that! but you dont look like you carry more than 175lb of muscle on you and this is REAL BAD AS A DEALER AND AS SOMEONE WHO AS APPROACH TO ALL YOU CAN EAT HORMONE BUFFET,,

and just so its clear....igf is garbage,, what the liver can do in the human body ...not fuckin peptide will do no matter how much you try push it ,,

you have no clue about bodyubuild and its shows!,, you just dont cut it ,, forget about 100 kg you cant even cut the 80 kg on stage,, you know what 80 kilogram is? 176! you would compete at 1 6 5 lb 6% this is natural numbers ...only diff is you are hormonized drug addict since you do both narcotics and hormones,, you got the look! of fellas that been to it all ,, every drug on the book ...garenteed,,

and as i told my pupils ,, there is specific look to drug dealers!,, you are a drug dealer,, take a look at the picture in his bed with the dog...

in 2007....a drug dealer in americana who looked just like you on the face only about 50 extra lb of lean muscle...died in his sleep from chokin on his tongue from overdosing vicodine...you look like a copy of his face,,

drug dealers are always lookiung the same ,, it will never change,, this is what YOU do in the cult , you drug dealing,, you nevr been a bodybuilder and never will be,, but rest assue you get the boxes of testovirons ,, alpha phamra human grade ::)

27 days!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: August 26, 2011, 07:00:22 AM »
wife is not worthy of being posted on the internet, she's just a woman who isn't fat, nothing to show off about... a drug dealer who can't get hot women lol, take a page of out ret's book, that guy is good at all aspects of the business

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: August 26, 2011, 07:11:36 AM »
wife is not worthy of being posted on the internet, she's just a woman who isn't fat, nothing to show off about... a drug dealer who can't get hot women lol, take a page of out ret's book, that guy is good at all aspects of the business

Fuck me this meme is spreading to other morons.
You people need to check into a re-hab clininc.

Ret & I are not in the same business you fucking retard  :-* jeeeeezy creeeeeeeezy, baby.
Fucking lost it, the pair of you  ::)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: August 26, 2011, 07:22:13 AM »

Oh yeah, fuck off gimmick  :-*
At least I have a wife, & no kissing your mom does not count as getting laid ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #244 on: August 26, 2011, 07:26:56 AM »
i swear to god,, 27 days ,, and then im cutting you so bad you will be sorry to ever step in the thunderdome,, emmebr my words,, ret wont save you ,, i respect ret but he will not save you,, you wil stay with ZERO clients,, you will be sitting with absolitly no business ,, and you are watched as i said .....remember last time i said to goran someone was watched and what happened little later? you know what goran told me? he said they cant do nothing to me im in thailand .....

dont ever tease gh15 ,, NEVER EVER tease gh15 ,, i know everything in this cult to the t ,, i made this cult ,, dont ever tease me

i want the foolow to happen in the next 27 days

all emails answered to customers

all products sent to customer that mean RE SHIP if not arrive after 30 days,,

and i want you to behave too because you are getting on my nerves

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #245 on: August 26, 2011, 09:40:59 AM »
yo gh-fagteen, give me a time limit and cut me too (if you have the power you fuck face).

im daring you. im here. right here. do it. do it now. sack up pussy.

w8m8

« Reply #246 on: August 26, 2011, 09:49:23 AM »
lol .. careful PT .. Retabolil ( Dmitry Koshuba ) will not save you LOL

he's supposed to be still on probation for distribution .. so maybe gh15 and his elves can stir up some shit for him by bringing him up on the boards  :D

Dmitry Koshuba was on watch .. and probably still is .. good work gh15 anymore names you want to throw out ?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: August 26, 2011, 10:04:17 AM »
i swear to god,, 27 days ,, and then im cutting you so bad you will be sorry to ever step in the thunderdome,, emmebr my words,, ret wont save you ,, i respect ret but he will not save you,, you wil stay with ZERO clients,, you will be sitting with absolitly no business ,, and you are watched as i said .....remember last time i said to goran someone was watched and what happened little later? you know what goran told me? he said they cant do nothing to me im in thailand .....

dont ever tease gh15 ,, NEVER EVER tease gh15 ,, i know everything in this cult to the t ,, i made this cult ,, dont ever tease me

i want the foolow to happen in the next 27 days

all emails answered to customers

all products sent to customer that mean RE SHIP if not arrive after 30 days,,

and i want you to behave too because you are getting on my nerves

gh15 approved

Will you change the fucking record, FFS.
Yeah, 27 days -whatever!! I could give a shit mate, you have done this & that to so & so, fuck off you prick.

I live In Andheri West, Mumbai. You have enough photos of me on here (floating around) to know what I look like.
Skip the 27 days & do me now  :-*. Oh but you wont will you, because you are an impotent kunt making threats from his moms basement, does she know what you are using the WIFI she pays for to do?? & that was exactly?? oh yeah become an intrawb celebrity that will never get any real world recognition. Which is no big thing as you are no doubt socially inept, as well a a fucking cretinous wanker. The only thing I seen you get near on the money is the dosages the lying wankers talk shit about. Other than that, it's Trenbalone, Equapoise & GH - over &, over &, over &, over, etc...

Have a break, have a KitKat - shit, make it a crunchy one  :D..........
Oh, & please do explain (to an ignorant mortal, who knows fuck all about BB'ing) what is the major difference between Equapoise & Organon Durabolin?? apart from the dosage per 1ml - I am eager to learn.

You know what, I have just noticed that my wife is pretty ugly!! Thanks for pointing that out, I am going to fuck the maid in the morning  ;D

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: August 26, 2011, 10:14:06 AM »
lol .. careful PT .. Retabolil ( Dmitry Koshuba ) will not save you LOL

he's supposed to be still on probation for distribution .. so maybe gh15 and his elves can stir up some shit for him by bringing him up on the boards  :D

Dmitry Koshuba was on watch .. and probably still is .. good work gh15 anymore names you want to throw out ?

If he keeps talking shit like this about people, he will be the one getting cut.
His head clean off his fucking shoulders.

I am sure this lad is over the moon to have GH-fag-teen, talk about his business on the boardings  :o
Looks to me like he will be getting killed if he keeps this shit up.

Idiota, testosterona, freakazoida  :D...........

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: August 26, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »
Usually never paid any attention to crybaby15 but jeez
What drama queen he turned out to be.
Don't tease me? What are you 12yrs old? I'll bet you were brought up in a broken home and bullied as kid.
That explains the insecurity and the sobbing .

Looks like get big has a reverse version of the crying game. Gh15 who we thought was a man looks more and more like a bitch with all the meltdowns he.'s been having lately. Is it that time of the month. Oh oh am I teasing you? Are you going to cry?

Step away frm get big and get a grip man