Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114223 times)

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 09:42:41 AM »
GH-nobody.....

Care to post some viable research material in regards to your thick skin and protein comments.

Otherwise its all an opinion and everybody has got one.  Do you have medical experience collaborated with some kind of medical research knowledge (tell us where you were educated) which can be validate or can you can quote some other medical studies with links......

well shut the F'ck up cuz you know nothing about nothing and just like to here yourself talk and stir shite whenever you can. Dont you have some orders to fill?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 09:45:01 AM »
I've been looking for eggwhites here in Britain, but I can't find them anywhere. Any Brits know where I can get eggwhites?

Google is your friend. ;) http://www.eggnation.co.uk/

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 09:54:32 AM »
GH-nobody.....

Care to post some viable research material in regards to your thick skin and protein comments.

Otherwise its all an opinion and everybody has got one.  Do you have medical experience collaborated with some kind of medical research knowledge (tell us where you were educated) which can be validate or can you can quote some other medical studies with links......

well shut the F'ck up cuz you know nothing about nothing and just like to here yourself talk and stir shite whenever you can. Dont you have some orders to fill?

lol, looks like gh15 got some protein powder supplement placebos business owner/salesman melting down.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 09:56:31 AM »
Protein powders take inches off your wallet. :P

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 10:17:06 AM »
I agree. Proteinpowder is higly overrated and should be limited to 1-2 shakes per day, preferably right after working out and before bed with some healthy fat sources. I prefer salmon or tunafish before bed either way though, but tunafish has so little calories in it that I have to eat 2 cans sometimes, especially in the off season, even 2 cans is too little then, lol.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 10:57:14 AM »
Protein powders are GARBAGE!

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »
Buy them in bulk and you have them for a good price
http://www.myprotein.com/uk/products/liquid_egg_whites
(prepare them "the Ronnie way" for better taste)

Fuck that!

I pay £1.50 per kilo for my liquid egg whites.  They are not pasteurized and have a crappy shelf life but i freeze them and drink a carton in 1-2 days so that solves that.  As for salmonella, as GH15 said, no worries in all honesty.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 11:18:20 AM »
i think protein intake is highly overrated, especially in bbing.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 11:20:23 AM »
Fuck that!

I pay £1.50 per kilo for my liquid egg whites.  They are not pasteurized and have a crappy shelf life but i freeze them and drink a carton in 1-2 days so that solves that.  As for salmonella, as GH15 said, no worries in all honesty.
This sounds so disgusting..

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 11:20:49 AM »

Me too to a degree, calorific intake is where people fuck up.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »

protien can be used in powder its just a pretty boy thing like the song i put there,, it look good on the outside,, in the inside...its all balonie,, better stick with real food and just drink eggwhites and its not hard to find them they have it everywhere in americana and europe you can somehow find too ,, hell drink regular egg whites like rocky balboa just dont use blender becauase it will get foamy and bubbly on you and you wont be able to drink it ,, just put it all in t glass or big bowl and mix it for a second with spoon and drink the all damn 15 eggwhites or 20 ,,add some icecream at times,,salmonila is overrated ,,never got it and i drank it all through 90s

gh15 approved

Why Egg whites?? is the amino profile not fucked up without the Yolk.
Not to mention the EFA's, Zinc, etc...
All in the Yolk.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
its nto the end of world if you drink protien poweder many do ,, thick skin is very coommon problem with bodybuild now day ,, look at the top o competitors many thick skins,,,it is due to specific hormones but still when you have thick skin if you have it ...then it doesnt matter if its from insulina or from supplements its already there ,, many fellas with thick skin got to be great bodybuilders because they knew how to manipulate body and reduce water with diuretic and knew how to play with sodium and carbs from hands on ,, still bodybuild can hold lots of water on physiqe sometimes up to 20lb !! ,, 3 lb is nothing...12lb can make a night and day diff between stage ready and just ripped fella in gym,,

protien can be used in powder its just a pretty boy thing like the song i put there,, it look good on the outside,, in the inside...its all balonie,, better stick with real food and just drink eggwhites and its not hard to find them they have it everywhere in americana and europe you can somehow find too ,, hell drink regular egg whites like rocky balboa just dont use blender becauase it will get foamy and bubbly on you and you wont be able to drink it ,, just put it all in t glass or big bowl and mix it for a second with spoon and drink the all damn 15 eggwhites or 20 ,,add some icecream at times,,salmonila is overrated ,,never got it and i drank it all through 90s

gh15 approved

You've just disqualified yourself. The human body can't digest and process raw egg whites at all, you can flush them down the toilet right away and have the same effects.

Looked great and "hardcore" in Rocky, but don't take that shit for real ::)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 11:39:00 AM »
You lot are even against consuming whey straight after a workout, followed by a proper meal an hour later?

Where's the evidence for estrogen and all that stuff  ???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 11:39:23 AM »
Me too to a degree, calorific intake is where people fuck up.

yes i wished i just ate the minimum when i starting bbing instead of that bulking nonsense and getting as much muscle possible but also a nice layer of fat ::)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »

I agree.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 11:58:22 AM »
its nto the end of world if you drink protien poweder many do ,, thick skin is very coommon problem with bodybuild now day ,, look at the top o competitors many thick skins,,,it is due to specific hormones but still when you have thick skin if you have it ...then it doesnt matter if its from insulina or from supplements its already there ,, many fellas with thick skin got to be great bodybuilders because they knew how to manipulate body and reduce water with diuretic and knew how to play with sodium and carbs from hands on ,, still bodybuild can hold lots of water on physiqe sometimes up to 20lb !! ,, 3 lb is nothing...12lb can make a night and day diff between stage ready and just ripped fella in gym,,

gh15 approved

I am pretty sure you have to cook egg whites otherwise your body will not be able to assimilate the protein. Cooking changes the structure of the amino acids, something like that.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 12:00:24 PM »
Also here is how I eat my egg whites.

2cups egg whites
1/2 cup brown rice

Add cinnamon and splenda to each until desired sweetness is reached. It's really fantastic. I sometimes add 1-2 whole eggs if I need a little more fullness, but not always.

I think the yolk contains Biotin so eating just the white will deplete your body's stores of Biotin thus some yolks here and there is advisable.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »
You lot are even against consuming whey straight after a workout, followed by a proper meal an hour later?

Where's the evidence for estrogen and all that stuff  ???

No, like I said thats the only time you really need a shake because you need fast absorbing proteins to repair and build muscle. Other than that, stick to the REAL DEAL as in real food. You can never replace that point blank.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 12:38:57 PM »
eggwhites is the best protien one can hav eeven if you need to drink it 4 times a day stil beter than any supplement out there,,

gh15 approved

Each egg white has around 70 mg of Sodium. Do you really think you should be eating dozens of egg whites a day given that you are constantly on trenbolone, retard?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 01:03:51 PM »
  Each egg white has around 70 mg of Sodium. Do you really think you should be eating dozens of egg whites a day given that you are constantly on trenbolone, retard?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

they also have the requisite amount of potassium which negates any possible negative effect of sodium (which generally occur when it's found alone, ie in table salt)

eggs are meant to be eaten whole, mankind has evolved eating eggs whole - and uncooked for the most part...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 01:07:22 PM »
Fuck that!

That's very cheap, in case it's ready for instant use (source?), or do you just buy eggs and extract their yolks?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »
This sounds so disgusting..

It is...

(maybe DK II can translate?)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2011, 01:26:58 PM »
they also have the requisite amount of potassium which negates any possible negative effect of sodium (which generally occur when it's found alone, ie in table salt)

eggs are meant to be eaten whole, mankind has evolved eating eggs whole - and uncooked for the most part...

Ok. Swallow several tea spoons of salt and then eat lots of bananas to see if the Potassium will stop the Sodium poisoning. It won't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2011, 01:45:44 PM »
It is...

(maybe DK II can translate?)

Isn't this guy dead..? Also..Eat your eggs "raw" if you'd like.. But you'll go to the bathroom if not..the hospital.. GH knows shit about health,or working out .. All he knows about is "DRUGS"..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 01:47:02 PM »
Isn't this guy dead..?

Yeah, he died during his prep at the age of 39