Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 136868 times)

Stavios

Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #350 on: August 22, 2011, 07:54:55 PM »
I know... He worked so hard to put that sentence together, I do give him credit though.

Halcyon, to address you question, my husband does indeed do that.  He lets me know ahead of time when he is about to cum and I ask him to go further in deeper and just as he ejaculates (and as you say clenches his buttcheeks), I too clench my butt cheeks in order to make his cock go in all the more further, while squeezing out every last ounce of cum from his huge cock..

It's a glorious site really, you should pick up a man of your own and try it.  It takes a certain amount of creative GAY energy to come up with such a scenario, whereby you are capable of imagining two men fucking each other and play it out clear enough in your head to then phrase such a coherent sentence regarding the mental scene.

I applaud you brother and welcome you..

Lovingly yours,
"1"

oh snap ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #351 on: August 22, 2011, 07:55:01 PM »
Shut the fuck up ALex23, everyone knows this is another one of your gimmicks.
No one gave you his phone number and told you exactly where to meet him and you pussied out.
Just like you did with blockhead and XFactor.
You're a fat, sterile, friendless bitch. Period.

this. all of it.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: August 22, 2011, 07:56:35 PM »
I know... He worked so hard to put that sentence together, I do give him credit though.

Halcyon, to address you question, my husband does indeed do that.  He lets me know ahead of time when he is about to cum and I ask him to go further in deeper and just as he ejaculates (and as you say clenches his buttcheeks), I too clench my butt cheeks in order to make his cock go in all the more further, while squeezing out every last ounce of cum from his huge cock..

It's a glorious site really, you should pick up a man of your own and try it.  It takes a certain amount of creative GAY energy to come up with such a scenario, whereby you are capable of imagining two men fucking each other and play it out clear enough in your head to then phrase such a coherent sentence regarding the mental scene.

Lovingly yours,
"1"

damn.

this thread delivers.
b

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #353 on: August 22, 2011, 07:56:40 PM »
yes. it is.
ok adam. so here it is. brass tacks- this is why you arent say who you are.
if this thread gets deleted in any way, then we'll all know it to be true.
your name is adam richard abeles. this yourself have posted. nothing new here.
you have a brother and a mother  (whos names i will not give) who are still very much alive. your brother moved out of the family home bought in 2000 in 2003 and bought a house in the same town you now reside in(which i will not say) for $115 000
you do not come from money. in fact you still live at home, that is why you have no phone number or home address. in fact the family home you lived in until 2000, and the one you reside in now (which your mom paid $90 000 for) have the same phone numbers (which i will not give). You should be very careful in the future about posting your full name on a message board in the future, adam because the internet is a wonderous tool.
wonderous indeed.
and for anyone saying i have divuldged his personal info i have not, and believe me i have names, birthdates the whole shebang. i have only posted enough to show what a lying tawt he is.
and oh yeah, wheres my pic?
oh and by the way- if you deny living at home the liscense transfer from when you sold your lotus has that address on it. fyi.

True Adonis - even for a guy with his lips flanged up to Obama's poop spout, that's gotta hurt.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #354 on: August 22, 2011, 07:57:05 PM »
yes. it is.

you have a brother and a mother  (whos names i will not give) who are still very much alive. your brother moved out of the family home bought in 2000 in 2003 and bought a house in the same town you now reside in(which i will not say) for $115 000

you do not come from money. in fact you still live at home, that is why you have no phone number or home address. in fact the family home you lived in until 2000, and the one you reside in now (which your mom paid $90 000 for) have the same phone numbers (which i will not give).

you should be very careful in the future about posting your full name on a message board in the future, adam because the internet is a wonderous tool.

wonderous indeed.

and for anyone saying i have divuldged his personal info i have not, and believe me i have names, birthdates the whole shebang. i have only posted enough to show what a lying tawt he is.

and oh yeah, wheres my pic?

oh and by the way- if you deny living at home the liscense transfer from when you sold your lotus has that address on it. fyi.

You must have the wrong person.  My Parents are dead.  My mom died of Cancer a few years ago, my father when I was a child.  

I hope this helps.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #356 on: August 22, 2011, 08:00:15 PM »

Lovingly yours,
"1"

does it come out in liquid chunks within a tolerable time frame or instead tends to glue up to the bottom part of the feces the way a suppository would? your happiness is more important than technicalities and i assume your lifestyle allows you to learn how to deal with it. when ejaculation is performed in a vagina brawn satisfaction of potential procreation and achievement follows. is the receiving part of your achievement also satisfactory?

Stavios

« Reply #357 on: August 22, 2011, 08:01:53 PM »
does it come out in liquid chunks within a tolerable time frame or instead tends to glue up to the bottom part of the feces the way a suppository would? your happiness is more important than technicalities and i assume your lifestyle allows you to learn how to deal with it. when ejaculation is performed in a vagina brawn satisfaction of potential procreation and achievement follows. is the receiving part of your achievement also satisfactory?

oh snap x2

you have awaken the beast

OneMoreRep will unleash his fury on you

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #358 on: August 22, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »
you keep forgeting this is bodybuild board,, this is thunderdome of bodybuild,,you got here fella that look like bodybuilder ,, and told you he reduced size on purpose to not be so big ,, that should just tell you how big he is ,, because in this picture he is stil bigger than many other bodybuild on the boardings,, he is conditioned,, symetric ,, balanced,, developed well ,, notice no insulina gut ,, very tight all conditioned size,, and still  some here give him balonie after he proved that he is bodybuild and  GOOD ONE!,,

i dont get it ,, he has much more lean muscle than tbomz its nto even comparable,, he just has more lean muscle on him ,, and he is conditioned,, not only the actual muscle but also the waist and midsection is hard dry and conditioned,, this fella has been huge before anyone who been in bodybuild cult can see this,, when i gave compliment about fitness model i meant it as comliment,, many great fitness models around that are bodybuilders,,

he proved to you he was honest and is a bodybuilder,, he also said for quite a while now that he doesnt want to be as big anymore and work more on fitness model level look ,,

this is bodybuilder,, anyone here who think otherwize is severely wrong,, only place in the world where someone can snap a picture out of no where in the gymnasium with out preperations under yellow light in kamali kitchen and its not enough lol ,, im telling you i been in this many many years ,, this fella could make himself look HUGE SHREDDED IN PICTURE,, if he only take it in matt t kitchen with the light and shadow touching right ,, or in the morning light shining through the curtains into the kitchen ...and you will think he is going for pro card,,

this is an advanced amatuer bodybuilder,,if you cant see it then we got big problem lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 22, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »
You must have the wrong person.  My Parents are dead.  My mom died of Cancer a few years ago, my father when I was a child.  

I hope this helps.

nope. right person. see paper work leaves trails, especially government documents like vehicle transfer slips. address, phone numbers and such that can link people. link people to current addresses and other neat shit like property tax info that has home values, purchase dates and owners names. something that you do not have... and round and round we go.

;)
b

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #360 on: August 22, 2011, 08:03:30 PM »
you keep forgeting this is bodybuild board,, this is thunderdome of bodybuild,,you got here fella that look like bodybuilder ,, and told you he reduced size on purpose to not be so big ,, that should just tell you how big he is ,, because in this picture he is stil bigger than many other bodybuild on the boardings,, he is conditioned,, symetric ,, balanced,, developed well ,, notice no insulina gut ,, very tight all conditioned size,, and still  some here give him balonie after he proved that he is bodybuild and  GOOD ONE!,,

i dont get it ,, he has much more lean muscle than tbomz its nto even comparable,, he just has more lean muscle on him ,, and he is conditioned,, not only the actual muscle but also the waist and midsection is hard dry and conditioned,, this fella has been huge before anyone who been in bodybuild cult can see this,, when i gave compliment about fitness model i meant it as comliment,, many great fitness models around that are bodybuilders,,

he proved to you he was honest and is a bodybuilder,, he also said for quite a while now that he doesnt want to be as big anymore and work more on fitness model level look ,,

this is bodybuilder,, anyone here who think otherwize is severely wrong,, only place in the world where someone can snap a picture out of no where in the gymnasium with out preperations under yellow light in kamali kitchen and its not enough lol ,, im telling you i been in this many many years ,, this fella could make himself look HUGE SHREDDED IN PICTURE,, if he only take it in matt t kitchen with the light and shadow touching right ,, or in the morning light shining through the curtains into the kitchen ...and you will think he is going for pro card,,

this is an advanced amatuer bodybuilder,,if you cant see it then we got big problem lol

gh15 approved

hi alex23.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: August 22, 2011, 08:04:44 PM »
alex23 hates me, and i dont really care too much for him. so, no its not a23.
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #362 on: August 22, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »
now im alex23,, ok lol  god help you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #363 on: August 22, 2011, 08:08:01 PM »
now im alex23,, ok lol  god help you

gh15 approved

help yourself. your number is up soon. enjoy florida while you can.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: August 22, 2011, 08:08:07 PM »
oh snap x2

you have awaken the beast

OneMoreRep will unleash his fury on you

Now, now Stavios... You know I would never lose my temper on this fine board

As for Halcyon, this post...

...reeks of curiosity.

Again, the mere fact that a man can visualize these things so vividly in his mind, leads one to believe that he might be interested in the lifestyle.  Everyone starts somewhere and who am I to derail a potential future homosexual?

Is there any truth to this being one of Alex's gimmicks?  I sincerely hope not, because if it is, would this statement not be like a slap to your own face?

when ejaculation is performed in a vagina brawn satisfaction of potential procreation and achievement follows. is the receiving part of your achievement also satisfactory?

Either way, if you are truly interested in hearing all about the intimate details of my sexual affairs, simply send me a PM Halcyon and I will gladly give you my public cell phone number and possibly set up a skype session, where we can exchange "scenes".

I love to make new friends and my husband doesn't mind a new bottom bitch on occasion,
"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: August 22, 2011, 08:08:31 PM »
nope. right person. see paper work leaves trails, especially government documents like vehicle transfer slips. address, phone numbers and such that can link people. link people to current addresses and other neat shit like property tax info that has home values, purchase dates and owners names. something that you so not have... and round and round we go.

;)

ROFLMAO I find this very amusing because you are dead wrong.  The truth hurt didn`t it.  Admit it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #366 on: August 22, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »
it has nothign to do with love or hate or with anyones identity ,, gh15 is one person and it is not alex23 ,, as much as alex23 would want  it...

it is very simple this all thread,, you have here picture of a bodybuilder ! AS SIMPLE AS THAT,, and you got here few morons who try to make him look bad ,, i dont care about balonie i like balonie and joking,, but the fella is a bodybuilder ,, he has very good knowledge of hormones and he been doing it long time,, he look like a bodybuild = he is a bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #367 on: August 22, 2011, 08:09:39 PM »
GOD has spoken

hope you fuckers learned your lesson

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #368 on: August 22, 2011, 08:10:52 PM »
it has nothign to do with love or hate or with anyones identity ,, gh15 is one person and it is not alex23 ,, as much as alex23 would want  it...

it is very simple this all thread,, you have here picture of a bodybuilder ! AS SIMPLE AS THAT,, and you got here few morons who try to make him look bad ,, i dont care about balonie i like balonie and joking,, but the fella is a bodybuilder ,, he has very good knowledge of hormones and he been doing it long time,, he look like a bodybuild = he is a bodybuild

gh15 approved

hi alex23.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #369 on: August 22, 2011, 08:11:36 PM »
Does anyone in this thread want to throw hands?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: August 22, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »

qft. adonis is 100% right. i have the data to back this up.

never underestimate adonis. he would not have gotten involved with the canadian otherwise. remember how troubled he was when being called out by alex in april? why would such a "stud" fuss about meeting up so much.
you see there is a problem with true asshats approach, when he runs into ppl that arent bull shitting his idiocy gets the best of him. I agree he is good at getting the bullshit out but as has happend when he tries to pwn ppl that arent bullshiting that he looks like the moron he really is.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: August 22, 2011, 08:12:24 PM »
nope. right person. see paper work leaves trails, especially government documents like vehicle transfer slips. address, phone numbers and such that can link people. link people to current addresses and other neat shit like property tax info that has home values, purchase dates and owners names. something that you do not have... and round and round we go.

;)

HAHAHAHA!!!!

MELT-DOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN!!!

TA is causing this poor bastard to use terms like "vehicle transfer slips" and "government documents" in order to "get back" at him, talk about COMPLETELY owning someone else's mind.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: August 22, 2011, 08:12:47 PM »
yes. it is.

you do not come from money. in fact you still live at home, that is why you have no phone number or home address. in fact the family home you lived in until 2000, and the one you reside in now (which your mom paid $90 000 for) have the same phone numbers (which i will not give).

you should be very careful in the future about posting your full name on a message board in the future, adam because the internet is a wonderous tool.

wonderous indeed.

and oh yeah, wheres my pic? maybe go upstairs and get your mom to take one for you.

hahahah this sounds about right for TA....

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: August 22, 2011, 08:14:55 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!

TA is causing this poor bastard to use terms like "vehicle transfer slips" and "government documents" in order to "get back" at him, talk about COMPLETELY owning someone else's mind.

well stud, thats what they are and thats what outed your boyfriend.

did you guys meet when you were doing traffic counts in 2002?
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: August 22, 2011, 08:15:21 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!

I am getting a wonderful kick out of it.  He still thinks my parents alive when they have both been dead a very long time.  I can`t wait to see what he comes up with next.