Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140592 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #450 on: August 22, 2011, 09:31:45 PM »
He has no house, he has no girlfriend, he doesn't know how to cook, but I'm willing to bet he has a flower garden.

Hahahaha.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #451 on: August 22, 2011, 09:34:54 PM »
Hey, the offer is there my friend.  I will write you whatever message you want and affix it to my sign. I will even write the time and date and anything else you want.

Put your account on the line.  I will put mine.

lol yeah like that proves anything

scan a copy of a piece of mail  with your name on it and the address under it. that'll suffice.

b

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #452 on: August 22, 2011, 09:36:22 PM »

And the wheels of Getbig spin keep spinning...... ::)

No one, I hate to tell you this but you're pretty much wrong about most of what you said about Adonis with the exception of his name...sort of.  I got all of Adonis's personal info back in 2006 after that incident where he did that interview with Branch Warren insulting me.  His mother is not alive and his home is in an area where there would not be any 100k houses....more on the lines of 200-400k.  However, in North Carolina, we generally place a value of property based on the land rather than the house so it could be worth a lot of money.        

The only other thing I do found out is that he had a membership at some defunct martial arts center.  Other information regarding his family would simply not be available, especially if he has any siblings.  There's actually quite a few people in N.C named Adam Abeles and there's even 8 people in NC that have the same name as I do.

There are services that you can pay to get information but a lot of times its very outdated, incomplete, or just wrong.  Keith (Onlyme) paid a service to look up my information and posted my home address of 57 East Chestnut Street.  However, it was an apartment that I lived at for 6 months in 1997 before I moved to Greenville.  He also incorrectly gave the name of my grandfather which he thought was George but in fact his name was Plumber (No shit folks)..... ;D

No One, you look fine to me so I'd suggest you drop this little argument.  Pictures never end arguments and leaves to open to Photoshop abuse.

And you're credible. LOL
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #453 on: August 22, 2011, 09:36:36 PM »
He has no house, he has no girlfriend, he doesn't know how to cook, but I'm willing to bet he has a flower garden.

Google is a wonderful invention - so much information at your fingertips but then you get the sad part - shut in's like Adam who use it to create a fantasy world making claims that dont exist in reality other than what has been read.  :'(

It's clear that Adam has some social and mental issues going on and he has clearly been owned into another another century - with each post he makes he looks even more stupid - so let us now ignore the nazi gas oven looking survivor and give No One more praise for his fantastic physique  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #454 on: August 22, 2011, 09:37:27 PM »

No one, I hate to tell you this but you're pretty much wrong about most of what you said about Adonis with the exception of his name...sort of.  I got all of Adonis's personal info back in 2006 after that incident where he did that interview with Branch Warren insulting me.  His mother is not alive and his home is in an area where there would not be any 100k houses....more on the lines of 200-400k.  However, in North Carolina, we generally place a value of property based on the land rather than the house so it could be worth a lot of money.        

The only other thing I do found out is that he had a membership at some defunct martial arts center.  Other information regarding his family would simply not be available, especially if he has any siblings.  There's actually quite a few people in N.C named Adam Abeles and there's even 8 people in NC that have the same name as I do.

There are services that you can pay to get information but a lot of times its very outdated, incomplete, or just wrong.  Keith (Onlyme) paid a service to look up my information and posted my home address of 57 East Chestnut Street.  However, it was an apartment that I lived at for 6 months in 1997 before I moved to Greenville.  He also incorrectly gave the name of my grandfather which he thought was George but in fact his name was Plumber (No shit folks)..... ;D

No One, you look fine to me so I'd suggest you drop this little argument.  Pictures never end arguments and leaves to open to Photoshop abuse.

I`d say 500,000 average and 16 million (highest priced house in the neighborhood at the time) but that information would be out of date as I have just recently acquired this Historic Property.

The Martial Arts gym I did belong to at one time was Tranh`s Martial Arts.  I am amazed they gave you that information more than anything.

If anyone has the correct Information so far, it would be Vince Goodrum.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: August 22, 2011, 09:37:36 PM »
Google is a wonderful invention - so much information at your fingertips but then you get the sad part - shut in's like Adam who use it to create a fantasy world making claims that dont exist in reality other than what has been read.  :'(

It's clear that Adam has some social and mental issues going on and he has clearly been owned into another another century - with each post he makes he looks even more stupid - so let us now ignore the nazi gas oven looking survivor and give No One more praise for his fantastic physique  8)

this. all of this.

and thank you sir.

:)
b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #456 on: August 22, 2011, 09:38:24 PM »

Oh fuck, and up pop's the floating turd that just wont flush - fuck off you grimey no nothing inbred shit skin looking half wit  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: August 22, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »
Vince, how long were you sitting on that information for fucks sake? ROFLMAO.  How did you resist not leaking it?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: August 22, 2011, 09:39:06 PM »

Exactly.

That 90k house could have been some small, 3 bedroom he and a couple of his frat buddies or whatever rented out when they were 20 years old and going to college.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: August 22, 2011, 09:40:05 PM »
Oh fuck, and up pop's the floating turd that just wont flush - fuck off you grimey no nothing inbred shit skin looking half wit  ::)
this thread just doesnt stop bringing teh funny

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: August 22, 2011, 09:41:50 PM »
I really am shocked at the information Vince Goodrum was able to get.

Vince did it come from a Private Investigator or something?  Seriously.

Only a police officer or someone of that nature would have ever known I was training for a while at Master Tranh`s.  I never even said a word about it on here or anywhere.

:o

I really would like to know this as I bear you no ill will whatsoever.  You can PM me if you like.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #461 on: August 22, 2011, 09:44:13 PM »
So we have Adam , Alice and Vince all stalking people on the internet - lock these fuckers up pronto  :o

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #462 on: August 22, 2011, 09:45:01 PM »
Serious business in this thread.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: August 22, 2011, 09:45:24 PM »
I really am shocked at the information Vince Goodrum was able to get.

Vince did it come from a Private Investigator or something?  Seriously.

Only a police officer or someone of that nature would have ever known I was training for a while at Master Tranh`s.  I never even said a word about it on here or anywhere.

:o

I really would like to know this as I bear you no ill will whatsoever.  You can PM me if you like.

oh stop. holy fuck you two are transparent. lol

but if it amuses you to think your fooling anyone, carry on.

the rest of us will just marvel in your collective stupidity.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: August 22, 2011, 09:49:05 PM »
This really should be a lesson regarding messing with Vince.  All along he had my info, but chose to do nothing with it.  I mean its his to do with what he wants with, if he paid for it or paid a Private Investigator or knew a Police Officer.  But I do commend him for not releasing anything.  He has earned a TON of respect in my book.  Immeasurable amount actually.

Vince, you did say you worked in Law Enforcement, is that how you were able to get this?  Seriously, the amount of people that knew that I trained at that Martial Arts gym would only really be Police Officers as they trained there as well and it did become defunct.  This piece of information is key.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: August 22, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »
This really should be a lesson regarding messing with Vince.  All along he had my info, but chose to do nothing with it.  I mean its his to do with what he wants with, if he paid for it or paid a Private Investigator or knew a Police Officer.  But I do commend him for not releasing anything.  He has earned a TON of respect in my book.  Immeasurable amount actually.

Vince, you did say you worked in Law Enforcement, is that how you were able to get this?  Seriously, the amount of people that knew that I trained at that Martial Arts gym would only really be Police Officers as they trained there as well and it did become defunct.  This piece of information is key.

ahahahahahaha oh fuck your stunted eh.
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #466 on: August 22, 2011, 09:54:54 PM »
WTF is Kellam?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #467 on: August 22, 2011, 09:55:47 PM »

Vince, you did say you worked in Law Enforcement, is that how you were able to get this?  Seriously, the amount of people that knew that I trained at that Martial Arts gym would only really be Police Officers as they trained there as well.
No, thats just fucking creepy and if you want to bring LE into it Im pretty sure if any of that info is used any any way to harm or defame even on the internet he has just signed his own warrent of arrest by admiting it under his own name on an internet forum - so the next person he spends weeks of his life looking for info all to "expose" or "own" then hopefully he likes being locked up.

Shows he is an A class idiot IMO - Vince is deluded and the shit Vince gets chucked at him he deserves because he brought it all on his self with his behaviour over the past 10 years on the net - every board you go to he gets treated the same so if he cant see that it's all his doing then he is a fucking imbecile - case closed

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: August 22, 2011, 09:56:32 PM »
ahahahahahaha oh fuck your stunted eh.
You owned yourself this whole thread you realize.  I admit that Vince has got the correct information.  You on the other hand, failed.  Just think of all the time you wasted.  U Ok Bro?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: August 22, 2011, 09:58:05 PM »
So saying that Vince has the correct info makes it so huh?  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #470 on: August 22, 2011, 09:58:14 PM »
You owned yourself this whole thread you realize.  I admit that Vince has got the correct information.  You on the other hand, failed.  Just think of all the time you wasted.  U Ok Bro?

Hahahahaha, you're as delusional as your President. Ahahahahahaha.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: August 22, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »
Well so far we know with certainty he trained karate for a few months and he lives in North Carolina...that really narrows it down.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: August 22, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »
No, thats just fucking creepy and if you want to bring LE into it Im pretty sure if any of that info is used any any way to harm or defame even on the internet he has just signed his own warrent of arrest by admiting it under his own name on an internet forum - so the next person he spends weeks of his life looking for info all to "expose" or "own" then hopefully he likes being locked up.

Shows he is an A class idiot IMO - Vince is deluded and the shit Vince gets chucked at him he deserves because he brought it all on his self with his behaviour over the past 10 years on the net - every board you go to he gets treated the same so if he cant see that it's all his doing then he is a fucking imbecile - case closed
Well he chose to keep whatever information he did obtain private so he probably knew he would not be able to use it.  Back then he and I were going at it pretty hard and I could completely understand why he went to those lengths.  I don`t blame him at all actually.  Although I was probably wrongly blamed for some things he thought I may have done, such as harassing his family.  If I had to bet on it, I would say it was Keith, but I do not blame Vince for looking out for himself at all.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #473 on: August 22, 2011, 10:53:30 PM »
No offence but how is that 245lbs, bodybuilding is warped as of today i just cant wrap my head around the numbers. Compare a 245lb bodybuilder of the 70's and 80s to a 245lb bodybuilder of today, its just two totally different physiques. Insulin has truly fuked this sport completely. Quality has really gone out the window.

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #474 on: August 22, 2011, 11:10:59 PM »
Well he chose to keep whatever information he did obtain private so he probably knew he would not be able to use it.  Back then he and I were going at it pretty hard and I could completely understand why he went to those lengths.  I don`t blame him at all actually.  Although I was probably wrongly blamed for some things he thought I may have done, such as harassing his family.  If I had to bet on it, I would say it was Keith, but I do not blame Vince for looking out for himself at all.

I remember the below,,,,,,,

Come on Adam.
Your name is Adam Richard Abeles, your mother, who was born in 1950, and is 56 years old, who lives in High Point, NC, and has also lived in Mentor, OH, Phoenix, AZ, and Perry, OH is related to Eric Abeles, who is your 29 year old brother, who moved out in 2003, and purchased a home in High Point for $115,000.
Lore is also related to Elliott Abeles, who is 73 years old, and Adam Richard Abeles, who has NO address, and NO phone number listed to his name, because he does not own a home or rent an apt., verifying that you still live at home with the address of
1505 Pinehurst Dr.
High Point, NC 27262
At the phone number (336) 841-5551.
That home was purchased in 2000 for the price of $90,000.

Before 2000, you lived at
3205 Pipers way
also High Point, NC but the zip was 27265
Your phone number was the same at that time.