Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140690 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #525 on: August 23, 2011, 09:33:55 AM »
not at all you mongloid.

it brings me great pleasure to know I can impact someone so much with ever really needing to know then.

kinda speaks volumes about your mental state. what's it like needing to lie to strangers on a message board in order to feel better about your shitty existance. lol

btw, you never did say why it took Caroline 11 years to complete a 4 year degree at UNC.

perhaps she is as intelligent as you are wealthy and truthful, stud.
Perhaps because it didn`t.  Jezebelle has two degrees, one in Geography and the other in Art with a concentration in Painting.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #526 on: August 23, 2011, 09:35:17 AM »
I love the thought of Mr Springer (Derek's real name) opening the morning mail and seeing pics of his son jizzing into his little g-string at the touch of old men..

That must have been a bagel that was hard to digest..
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #527 on: August 23, 2011, 09:38:04 AM »
LOL at Goodrum claiming to have had some training to be a bounty hunter. Where does this buffoon think up these crazy stories? He looked 'me' up on the net and told everyone I was a plumber in New Zealand. WTF is that kind of inventigating?

Adonis is once again playing with the Flotsam.

That's because you are a fucking plumber on the side.  In addition, your father actually bought your gym rather than yourself. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: August 23, 2011, 09:39:10 AM »
I love the thought of Mr Springer (Derek's real name) opening the morning mail and seeing pics of his son jizzing into his little g-string at the touch of old men..

That must have been a bagel that was hard to digest..
ROFLMAO, that is pretty hilarious. Vince is someone you should never underestimate. Did this happen before or after he spit on Vince?  If I was Vince, I would have gone down to the magistrate or called the police and filed an Assault Charge on the spot.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #529 on: August 23, 2011, 09:42:48 AM »
ROFLMAO, that is pretty hilarious. Vince is someone you should never underestimate. Did this happen before or after he spit on Vince?  If I was Vince, I would have gone down to the magistrate or called the police and filed an Assault Charge on the spot.

I think the spitting was after.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: August 23, 2011, 09:44:59 AM »
I think the spitting was after.
Vince, did you consider calling the Police on Derek.  They would have arrested him on the spot.  I would not have hesitated at all to do so if I were you. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #531 on: August 23, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »
Perhaps because it didn`t.  Caroline has two degrees, one in Geography and the other in Art with a concentration in Painting.

why do you lie so much Adam?

is it because due you your facial retardation (re: your fucking ugly)  and being mocked and ridiculed as a child has caused you to invent an Internet fantasy life where you'll feel more accepted?

because all you do is lie. you've been exposed repeatedly in this thread but yet none if it is true because you say it isn't. LOL!

I feel badly for you. I can't imagine going thru life not just being you, but looking like you. pussy must be as strange to you as the truth. I cant see anyone as ugly as you ever hitting any decent trim, or any at all for that matter. whats it like only having had sex with maybe one woman, stud? ahahahahahaha

u mad bro? don't be. it's not your fault.

b

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: August 23, 2011, 09:46:56 AM »

The shirt said:
The True Adonis, The Unbelievable.   ;)  

Do you ever regret not making more of an effort in an attempt to pull 600 lbs?

I mean you look lean and great now but I know that number meant something to you for at least a little while?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #533 on: August 23, 2011, 09:48:17 AM »

It was mitigating factor to the confrontation along with the incident where he was applying to be a police officer and I faxed over a mock application to every substation in his area with a photo of him stripping with a leather police cap on.  

He spit on me because I push him back when he got in my face and pushed me first.  For all the stuff Derek said about beating anyone who got in his face, he couldn't back up any of his talk.  If I wasn't getting paid, I would have whipped my knife out and sliced his ass up.  Its not like I haven't done it before so it would not have been a big deal.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #534 on: August 23, 2011, 09:48:58 AM »
Vince, did you consider calling the Police on Derek.  They would have arrested him on the spot.  I would not have hesitated at all to do so if I were you. 

I did something even worse..... ;D
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #535 on: August 23, 2011, 09:49:29 AM »

That's because you are a fucking plumber on the side.  In addition, your father actually bought your gym rather than yourself. 

Keith was right about you! A fool and a tool the likes of which is seldom seen on the net.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: August 23, 2011, 09:50:24 AM »
why do you lie so much Adam?

is it because due you your facial retardation (re: your fucking ugly)  and being mocked and ridiculed as a child has caused you to invent an Internet fantasy life where you'll feel more accepted?

because all you do is lie. you've been exposed repeatedly in this thread but yet none if it is true because you say it isn't. LOL!

I feel badly for you. I can't imagine going thru life not just being you, but looking like you. pussy must be as strange to you as the truth. I cant see anyone as ugly as you ever hitting any decent trim, or any at all for that matter. whats it like only having had sex with maybe one woman, stud? ahahahahahaha

u mad bro? don't be. it's not your fault.

I honestly don`t recall of EVER melting someone this hard and this long! ROFLMAO.

Swlabr

« Reply #537 on: August 23, 2011, 09:50:41 AM »
Vince G is a bad ass guy. 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: August 23, 2011, 09:52:33 AM »
Do you ever regret not making more of an effort in an attempt to pull 600 lbs?

I mean you look lean and great now but I know that number meant something to you for at least a little while?
Its just a number.  I mean 600 is hardly that good anyways, especially when I have to be over 200lbs to do it. You have people like Layne Norton, who I believe is lifetime Natural, pulling 700 plus so it really is not that great.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: August 23, 2011, 09:58:55 AM »

It was mitigating factor to the confrontation along with the incident where he was applying to be a police officer and I faxed over a mock application to every substation in his area with a photo of him stripping with a leather police cap on.  

He spit on me because I push him back when he got in my face and pushed me first.  For all the stuff Derek said about beating anyone who got in his face, he couldn't back up any of his talk.  If I wasn't getting paid, I would have whipped my knife out and sliced his ass up.  Its not like I haven't done it before so it would not have been a big deal.
I declare you the winner my friend.  I had no idea all of that went on.  Remember the fight that was supposed to take place between him and I?  Well we hacked into Dave Palumbos account over on MD and found his Private Messages asking for it to be called off because he feared that I would knock him out and if I did, it would ruin his reputation for life.  ROFLMAO.  Those Screen Shots are still saved.

What was the conclusion to your DA saga? 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: August 23, 2011, 10:08:14 AM »
I honestly don`t recall of EVER melting someone this hard and this long! ROFLMAO.

i can tell im getting to you. thank you for that.  :D

lemme ask you question tho, like a serious question because i am legitimately curious- what it is like going thru life THAT ugly? i mean, holy fuck its gotta suck, right?

i look at pics of caroline and i assume because she is with you, shes probably not much an acrobat in bed.

thats gotta suck too- only get laid by one broad in your whole life and its stale.

LOL!
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: August 23, 2011, 10:09:28 AM »

ahahahahahaha getbigs two resident clowns telling fairy tales to the board.

keep up the good work, stupids.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: August 23, 2011, 10:10:59 AM »
i can tell im getting to you. thank you for that.  :D

lemme ask you question tho, like a serious question because i am legitimately curious- what it is like going thru life THAT ugly? i mean, holy fuck its gotta suck, right?

i look at pics of caroline and i assume because she is with you, shes probably not much an acrobat in bed.

thats gotta suck too- only get laid by one broad in your whole life and its stale.

LOL!
U Jelly Bro? 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #543 on: August 23, 2011, 10:11:37 AM »
vince, did you mean "eaten his bunghole" instead of "sliced his ass up?"

you're a gay country boy, hardly a hardened criminal.
Deep Tissue Massage

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #544 on: August 23, 2011, 10:12:48 AM »
I declare you the winner my friend.  I had no idea all of that went on.  Remember the fight that was supposed to take place between him and I?  Well we hacked into Dave Palumbos account over on MD and found his Private Messages asking for it to be called off because he feared that I would knock him out and if I did, it would ruin his reputation for life.  ROFLMAO.  Those Screen Shots are still saved.

What was the conclusion to your DA saga? 

I would say for the most part its over.  Derek is persona non grata at RX Muscle, MD, he no longer works for GAT,...he had to sell his Corvette and move back in with his brother.  There's a lot of things I can release that would insure many years of pain and ridicule upon him but I've grown past all of the nonsense and just prefer to live in relative bliss.  Just run my businesses, hang out at the lake and fish, and just take it easy.  Right now, I'm working on building some solar panel/wind turbine combo system.  Its a pretty bad ass because I'll be able to harness electricity regardless of the weather and be less dependent on society's greedy corporations.  
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: August 23, 2011, 10:16:27 AM »
U Jelly Bro? 

yup. poor caroline. having to mount that pasty fat body and look at that busted face of yours.

have you checked her phone recently, anus?

you should- shes not a bad looking girl and im sure that there is someone out there much better than you looking to bed her- if they already arent.

does she keep her phone close to her at all times? leave the house on 'errands' frequently?
b

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #546 on: August 23, 2011, 10:16:35 AM »
Google is a wonderful invention - so much information at your fingertips but then you get the sad part - shut in's like Adam who use it to create a fantasy world making claims that dont exist in reality other than what has been read.  :'(

It's clear that Adam has some social and mental issues going on and he has clearly been owned into another century - with each post he makes he looks even more stupid - so let us now ignore the nazi gas oven looking survivor and give No One more praise for his fantastic physique  8)

Hahaha  ;D ;D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: August 23, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »
vince, did you mean "eaten his bunghole" instead of "sliced his ass up?"

you're a gay country boy, hardly a hardened criminal.

:D
b

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #548 on: August 23, 2011, 10:30:15 AM »
No one. Very good physique 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: August 23, 2011, 10:32:38 AM »
yup. poor caroline. having to mount that pasty fat body and look at that busted face of yours.

have you checked her phone recently, anus?

you should- shes not a bad looking girl and im sure that there is someone out there much better than you looking to bed her- if they already arent.

does she keep her phone close to her at all times? leave the house on 'errands' frequently?

Nope and Nope.  Make U even More Mad Bro?