Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140589 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #875 on: August 24, 2011, 11:26:06 PM »
I win.

How old are those pics now? And post one in the exact same position. No one is not flexing or trying to hide weak points. Just a standing relax shot.

Regardless, you lose.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #876 on: August 24, 2011, 11:34:24 PM »
I think I`d own him if he were Natural.  He REQUIRES steroids and I do not.

This is what every damn so called natural says. "If I was what he was on I'd...."

Whatever the reason the fact remains No One blows you away.  You and Tdongz aren't even in his league.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #877 on: August 24, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »
This is what every damn so called natural says. "If I was what he was on I'd...."

Whatever the reason the fact remains No One blows you away.  You and Tdongz aren't even in his league.
Have you lived anywhere else besides Hawaii and were you born there?  I have always been curious but never asked.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: August 25, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »
Have you lived anywhere else besides Hawaii and were you born there?  I have always been curious but never asked.

I was born in Hawaii but  moved to Cali at 19 yrs to go to UCLA. I lived in  the Southern, CA area for over 20 years (Inglewood, Carson, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance) working in Aerospace (Hughes Aircraft, Raytheon Missile Systems). To keep it bodybuilding related I trained at Gold's Venice for a few years in the early 1990s where Flex, Dillet, Cormier and the rest of the up coming stars were regulars. I also started training and competing in Jiu-Jitsu when Rorion first opened his Academy in Torrance back in 1991. It had an open challenge where people would come in and try to win $10,000 if they could defeat a Gracie. It was there he developed the concept for the UFC which he sold off in the mid 1990s. I moved back to Hawaii in 2006.

Why do you ask? And have you every lived anywhere else besides North Carolina? And, seriously, what do you do for a living. You always seem to avoid this question or not give a direct answer to a direct and simple question.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: August 25, 2011, 12:13:32 AM »
Oh shit, I almost forgot. As always, give my regards to the lovely Jeezebelle.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #880 on: August 25, 2011, 01:37:23 AM »

I've tried to stay out of this as long as possible, but you are owning the fuck out of tbombz.  First if a state joins a union freely, they are likewise able to leave freely.  There are an abundant amount of quotes where our founding fathers restate that opinion.  When the confederates seceded they officially became a separate entity from the union.  When Lincoln invaded them, he invaded a separate country and over stepped his boundaries in declaring war on the south.  According to the law, Lincoln was actually at fault.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #881 on: August 25, 2011, 01:43:00 AM »
I've tried to stay out of this as long as possible, but you are owning the fuck out of tbombz.  First if a state joins a union freely, they are likewise able to leave freely.  There are an abundant amount of quotes where our founding fathers restate that opinion.  When the confederates seceded they officially became a separate entity from the union.  When Lincoln invaded them, he invaded a separate country and over stepped his boundaries in declaring war on the south.  According to the law, Lincoln was actually at fault.

Miss the part where the South attacked Fort Sumter first? and a racist slave owner fired the first shots?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #882 on: August 25, 2011, 01:47:26 AM »
Miss the part where the South attacked Fort Sumter first? and a racist slave owner fired the first shots?

Lol, miss the part where Union troops were occupying a separate country?  Miss the part where they were ordered to leave? 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #883 on: August 25, 2011, 01:51:00 AM »
Lol, miss the part where Union troops were occupying a separate country?  Miss the part where they were ordered to leave? 

It doesn't matter , who attacked whom? the war of Northern aggression  ::) 

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #884 on: August 25, 2011, 01:56:36 AM »
It doesn't matter , who attacked whom? the war of Northern aggression  ::) 

I was going to write an incredibly sarcastic remark but I feel you deserve better.  The Union was occupying a separate countries territory and they were asked to leave and they didn't.  Who is the aggressor?  Who didn't leave sovereign territory?  Seriously?  Try and pin this on the South as much as you want, but the Union wasn't following the doctrine that established this country.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: August 25, 2011, 02:20:25 AM »
Cliffs of this thread?

w8m8

« Reply #886 on: August 25, 2011, 02:41:09 AM »
Cliffs of this thread?

Tbombz thinks he's the bomb and is a historical oracle

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: August 25, 2011, 03:31:58 AM »
I've tried to stay out of this as long as possible, but you are owning the fuck out of tbombz.  First if a state joins a union freely, they are likewise able to leave freely.  There are an abundant amount of quotes where our founding fathers restate that opinion.  When the confederates seceded they officially became a separate entity from the union.  When Lincoln invaded them, he invaded a separate country and over stepped his boundaries in declaring war on the south.  According to the law, Lincoln was actually at fault.

Maybe about 10 years ago I read a book title something like "Confederates in the Attic." It was about those crazies that are obsessed with the Civil War and like to recreated life of a Confederate soldier. These nuts would be out in the heat and cold, eating berries and living a life of what I would imagine would be pure misery. I don't know why I even bothered to read the book. I already knew all there was to know about the War Between the States. The South were racist slave owners trying to break up and destroy this country and Lincoln and the North saved us. Well, I'm always reading some book, and can't sleep unless I read for an hour or so. So I just finished one up and was looking for something else to read while I was staying with my brother in Georgia. Anyway, my brother handed me "Confederates in the Attic" which I wasn't too thrilled about as I wasn't that interested in the Civil War. But I read some of the blurbs and thought it would be interesting to see how some Southern kooks live. And I loved the cover. And after all, it was a book and I was in desperate need of one.

That book changed my life in the sense that I became utterly fascinated with the War Between the States. For the next two years, with the exception of some contemporary political works, all I read were books on the Civil War. First and foremost, is that there is a lot more to the story then we are told in school. A lot more. Damn more. How men were willing to sacrifice and suffer. How the Southerners weren't these wicked racist. It wasn't just about slavery but about State rights. It's not always whether something is good or bad but who gets to decide.

I'm still ambivalent about the whole thing. Not 100% sure where I stand. I did become a fan of Tecumseh Sherman. He knew how war is to be fought and won. But also of Lee and Stonewall Jackson. But man oh man, how they suffered. What a time for this country. Makes me ashamed to complain about my life or hear others complain. About how times are so tough for us. We have no idea. No idea what real suffering is like.

They don't make em like this anymore.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: August 25, 2011, 04:14:24 AM »
Hah! I found that book that started my War Between the States odyssey. Although I may use the term "War Between the States" and the "Civil War" interchangeably they are not. I just say "Civil War" for brevity but it wasn't a civil war. A civil war is a conflict between two or more factions trying to take over a government. Confederate President Jefferson Davis was no more interested in taking over Washington than George Washington was interested in taking over England in 1776. Like Washington, Davis was seeking independence. Therefore, the war of 1861 should really be called "The War Between the States" or the "War for Southern Independence."  

Like I said, those years: 1861-1865, really leaves you overwhelmed. You just shake your head. Don't know where to begin. Such a time. But ask any college student what century did the Civil War take place (they won't know what you mean if you say "War Between the States). And I mean what century not what year and see what you get.  Forget about asking who was President of the North during that time.  Don't even consider asking about the actual years.

Anyway, here's the book. I guess it really was the cover that got me. I thought it was a man from those times but my brother said it was a "reenactor." Those guys who still live the war. And I don't think they're nuts anymore. It reminds us, or should remind us, that it's still with us. Not just the whole race issue but the role of government. Is the Federal government an instrument of the States, which in turn answer to the people? Or does the Washington always get the last word?  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #889 on: August 25, 2011, 04:16:12 AM »
Cliffs of this thread?
TA is keeping carpet bagger bomz at bay.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: August 25, 2011, 04:24:01 AM »
TA is keeping carpet bagger bomz at bay.

Where does No One fit in here?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #891 on: August 25, 2011, 04:30:37 AM »
Where does No One fit in here?
He fired the first shot at Fort Sumter?     ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: August 25, 2011, 04:53:24 AM »
He fired the first shot at Fort Sumter?     ;D

Figures. BTW, what's a Sumter?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #893 on: August 25, 2011, 05:42:28 AM »
According to family lore, from my paternal grandma, I am a descendant of Jefferson Davis.  The legacy of ineptitude continueth. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #894 on: August 25, 2011, 06:20:01 AM »
No worries Calvin, I too haven't made a list since 2008....it's all about the new studs now.....our 15 minutes are up. 

I lie curled in the fetal position each night sobbing into the pool of waste that surrounds me thinking about it.

At least you made a list in your 15 minutes of fame :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #895 on: August 25, 2011, 06:29:38 AM »
Tdongz and ND being gangraped in this thread!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #896 on: August 25, 2011, 06:31:44 AM »
Tdongz and ND being gangraped in this thread!

As long as it's black slaves tdongz is ok with it...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #897 on: August 25, 2011, 06:36:36 AM »
Tdongz invented "backdoor railroading" in which he smuggles black cack by the dozens.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #898 on: August 25, 2011, 06:39:46 AM »
I haven't been on in a few days.  Can I get cliffs for this thread please?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #899 on: August 25, 2011, 06:41:12 AM »
I haven't been on in a few days.  Can I get cliffs for this thread please?

Tdongz has his own views on history and loves black cock.