Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 139376 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #1000 on: August 25, 2011, 09:33:23 PM »
I`m not worried about my sexuality one bit, and all of my other girlfriends were nothing but a waste of time, obviously.

You or anyone should not be ashamed if you are homosexual, its just an act.  There is no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are only homo- or heterosexual acts. Most people are a mixture of impulses if not practices.

::)

you just can't not lie, can you?

you expect anyone here to believe with that busted extra chromosome suggesting downy looking face that you had 'all these other girlfriends'

yeah, I'm sure you were a real stud.

lol
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1001 on: August 25, 2011, 10:11:41 PM »
::)

you just can't not lie, can you?

you expect anyone here to believe with that busted extra chromosome suggesting downy looking face that you had 'all these other girlfriends'

yeah, I'm sure you were a real stud.

lol

No I don`t and stop calling me stud.  Its rather annoying.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1002 on: August 25, 2011, 10:14:50 PM »
February.  The only person I told on here was LeafyBug.
if your ever interested in being a cuckold ill be more than happy to help you out

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: August 25, 2011, 10:18:42 PM »
if your ever interested in being a cuckold ill be more than happy to help you out
I will keep that in mind.  Hey you know our Civil War discussion regarding the War of Northern Aggression was not a personal attack in any way and I hope you didn`t see it as such. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1004 on: August 25, 2011, 10:23:29 PM »
I will keep that in mind.  Hey you know our Civil War discussion regarding the War of Northern Aggression was not a personal attack in any way and I hope you didn`t see it as such. 
this is getbig, i dont take or intend anything to ever be truly personal.  my main tenant, which i hope you can realize, is that flying the confederate flag is ignorant. you may well feel southern pride and theres nothing wrong with that, there are certainly plenty of things to be proud of. i would absolutely have preffered the style of living the south had to offer as compared to what the north did. but the issue os seceeding from the union to preserve slavery, the formation of the confederacy, is a very shameful and regretful thing.

as for jezebell, does she enjoy getting fisted? anal? choking? she has a delicate and eloquent beauty to her that would make abusing her a delight..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: August 25, 2011, 10:37:03 PM »
this is getbig, i dont take or intend anything to ever be truly personal.  my main tenant, which i hope you can realize, is that flying the confederate flag is ignorant. you may well feel southern pride and theres nothing wrong with that, there are certainly plenty of things to be proud of. i would absolutely have preffered the style of living the south had to offer as compared to what the north did. but the issue os seceeding from the union to preserve slavery, the formation of the confederacy, is a very shameful and regretful thing.

as for jezebell, does she enjoy getting fisted? anal? choking? she has a delicate and eloquent beauty to her that would make abusing her a delight..
North Carolina was just doing the right thing, protecting themselves from an illegal invading Army and I don`t find any ignorance in flying any of the myriad of different Confederate Flags. 

As for Jezebelle, I will take the compliment with gratification, but I will refrain of any details regarding such a private nature.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1006 on: August 25, 2011, 11:03:55 PM »

As for Jezebelle, I will take the compliment with gratification, but I will refrain of any details regarding such a private nature.

poor sport  :P

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #1007 on: August 26, 2011, 12:41:38 AM »
wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.

Omg that's fucking funny

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1008 on: August 26, 2011, 05:20:03 AM »
February.  The only person I told on here was LeafyBug.

Damn! Oh well, it's not like I was going to compose Beethoven's Fifth. Nonetheless, as always, please give my regards to the lovely Jeezebelle.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1009 on: August 26, 2011, 05:22:16 AM »
Try Arrested Development, she's on there in season 2 I think.

Great show.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #1010 on: August 28, 2011, 10:50:37 AM »
 :D
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
D

whitewidow

« Reply #1012 on: August 28, 2011, 04:30:43 PM »
im 5'11'' 245.

everything on you is very average except your traps are good.  obvious you dont know how to do side laterals correctly as your sidedelts are basically non existent.

looks like you have 10 pds of hair. you need to shave all that shit off. I say the first guy looks way more peeled. tbombz needs a tan also. simply garbage till he shaves and gets a tan and maybe some veins.dleusional I would say YES!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: August 28, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »
Adonis paying a debt or admitting that he was wrong is like FanPanda losing weight...not happening.

Dude had nuclear melt down when he lost the Mr. Getbig
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: August 28, 2011, 04:56:16 PM »
Adonis paying a debt or admitting that he was wrong is like FanPanda losing weight...not happening.

I don`t recall that ever happening.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: August 28, 2011, 05:06:09 PM »
I don`t recall that ever happening.

yeah, I don't recall FatPanda every losing weight either.

but we do recall you getting 2nd place and subsequent meltdowns.
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: August 28, 2011, 05:09:39 PM »
yeah, I don't recall FatPanda every losing weight either.

but we do recall you getting 2nd place and subsequent meltdowns.
I don`t recall that at all.  Sorry.

whitewidow

« Reply #1017 on: August 28, 2011, 05:11:42 PM »

Yes was worst than any derrick anthony meltdown. He tried to find any dirt on whateva he could. adonis spent months trying to disscredit whateva. He lost fair and square to whateve and al he did instead of congratulate the man was spend two months looking for a way to shit on his name. what a fucking loser. I imagine there is not much to do where adonis is from. he lives right by goodrum. all they do down there is fuck their sisters. Adonis is probably inbred it would explian the ears. he is alien looking!an inbred baby if there ever was one!

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #1018 on: August 28, 2011, 05:26:12 PM »
Was that tje one that the black guy won, and TA wanted him to lose because of steroid use or something. What a tool TA is. I dont think I have ever met a bigger douche.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #1019 on: August 28, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
Was that tje one that the black guy won, and TA wanted him to lose because of steroid use or something. What a tool TA is. I dont think I have ever met a bigger douche.

no, an asian guy won.
Deep Tissue Massage

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #1020 on: August 28, 2011, 05:41:32 PM »
Ok I remember that one as well. Thank you for clearing that up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: August 28, 2011, 05:58:19 PM »
Whateva is a lifetime Natural Pro Bodybuilder and I am sure he puts you to shame.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1022 on: August 28, 2011, 07:21:32 PM »

gayadonis the limp wristed fagg0t back for more- nice work at making a 42 page spectacle of yourself.

i gotta say, your commitment to excellence in making yourself look like a reneging liar is second to none on the board- congrats on that, stud.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: August 28, 2011, 07:30:57 PM »

gayadonis the limp wristed fagg0t back for more- nice work at making a 42 page spectacle of yourself.

i gotta say, your commitment to excellence in making yourself look like a reneging liar is second to none on the board- congrats on that, stud.
I disagree and stop calling me stud. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: August 28, 2011, 07:41:45 PM »